You are not logged in.

#51 2021-11-09 19:26:56

Vega
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

@NA I don't fully understand what you mean with the term human soul matrix, but I understand what the human collective and it's human collective unconscious is. When you say you do not belong to a human soul matrix, do you mean that you don't belong to the human collective? Like for example Yazhi and Athena are outside the Taygetan collective unconscious. Or for example Aneeka would be if she came down here with a ship. She would look human but she is not part of the human collective.

And were you always like that since you incarnated or did you have a period where there was a veil between your 3D "I" and your race and you merged back with your race after some type of awakening where that veil was removed?


And as a side note, I am already sharing too many Teal Swan videos here, but I was watching this video yesterday and it happens to be so relevant with this discussion that I can't resist and I'll share it. How to Get Enlightened - See Yourself as an Ecosystem - Teal Swan

And also I love these transcripts and are very relevant to this discussion

Yazhi and Swaruu X (Athena) - Same Soul, Same Consciousness - How Souls Operate

3D - 5D are Mental States - We Exist in Various Densities at Once - Yazhi y Athena Swaruu

Singularity - Consciousness - We Are Multiple Pasts and Multiple Futures - Yazhi Swaruu (ET Contact)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#52 2021-11-10 05:09:44

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Vega wrote:

@NA I don't fully understand what you mean with the term human soul matrix, but I understand what the human collective and it's human collective unconscious is. When you say you do not belong to a human soul matrix, do you mean that you don't belong to the human collective? Like for example Yazhi and Athena are outside the Taygetan collective unconscious. Or for example Aneeka would be if she came down here with a ship. She would look human but she is not part of the human collective.

And were you always like that since you incarnated or did you have a period where there was a veil between your 3D "I" and your race and you merged back with your race after some type of awakening where that veil was removed?

This is an enormous and complex subject which would take great length to address in full.  We will attempt to condense.

All races possess a morphogenetic field and they also possess a soul matrix.  Humans have a soul matrix which exists in dimensions 4, 5, and 6 while possessing an Oversoul Matrix or Teura present in dimensions 7,8, and 9.  While incarnated down here, humans are the HU-1 expressions (meaning dimensions 1, 2 and 3/density 1) expressions of the personal morphogenetic field.

"The Superconscious Mind represents the portion of your personal identity that holds the awareness of “who I was before I came here” and why you, as a consciousness, chose your particular incarnation. It is connected to the astral identity, the group Incarnational Soul and also to the race mind, species mind and planetary consciousness, as well as to the mind networks of you and your incarnational selves that exist within parallel universe systems"

"The Superconscious Mind contains the D-4 Astral Mind, the D-5 Archetypal Mind and the D-6 Angelic (Celestial) Mind.
The Superconscious Mind of the Soul Matrix is primarily associated with the frequency bands of D-4, D-5 and D-6, the Astral, the Archetypal and the Angelic awareness, DNA strands 4, 5 and 6, Chakras 4, 5 and 6 and the Astral (fourth level out from the physical body), Archetypal (fifth level out) and the Angelic (6th level out) levels of the bio-energetic field."

So for instance, to reference your example, Yazhi and Athena, if they would still follow the Taygetan race morphogenetic field, they would will possess that genetic template and the Taygetan soul matrix.  If their genetic structure evolved and ascended beyond the Taygetan blueprint, then they would no longer possess the connection to the Taygetan unconscious group state.  It could also be that they had evolved enough genetically that they are able to possess a form of consciousness which allows them to function independently of the Taygetan unconscious (meaning to willingly "turn it off" or "process it out").

As for "myself" meaning this current HU-1 earthly incarnation, I had always figured even when I was younger that I never was from here.  I'll open up a bit more for everyone here.

Back when I was in  school I never understood other children overall and often would attempt to remove myself from interacting with them.  I spent my time amongst teachers and adults and even then only certain ones.  To this day I still overall do not understand human behaviors down here in many instances.

For a time there was a "veil" as that is pretty much inherent to everyone that is here due to the current state of the planetary grids.  If one has a certain genetic structure however, one can have their memories of past incarnations/existences from the very time they arrive in a 3D body here.  I know of several people who have had this. 

There are also ways to reassemble one's DNA template in order to overcome that veil.  This was done at a coordinated level for me back around late 2011 when I reestablished contact with my own race as well as the planets and other species/races I had once served outside of earth.  Serve in this instance is not the same as one would think of in an earthly definition of indentured servitude or enslavement.  Serve means that we worked directly with them with sharing of knowledge and assisted in their development.  "I" functioned as an ambassador to them from my own species.  You already know of the Nekronians which are bird-type creatures, but there are others, again ones with names likely not familiar to those of you here on earth. 

There were the Rotons who are a race that live on a fully underwater planet.  They are for lack of a better explanation homonoid/fish-like and could be described as a bit more primitive of a race with respect to development.  They are not mermaids, but instead looked like a human except instead of skin they were covered in flsh-like scales and have small fins on the backs of their arms and legs.

Another are the Alumnos.  A graceful race of what would look like angelic hominoids with large wings.  On that planet, everything there is literally built in the clouds, all of the structures are.  Structures are a combination of "cloud" and crystalline materials, including instruments.  Envision a grand piano for instance, but instead of seeing the keys and structure made out of wood and resins and metal, replace each of the keys with multifaceted cut crystals and the entire piano housing all out of cut crystal of varying colors all with no inclusions and completely transparent.  Inside of it there are no strings or hammers, just a cut crystal "board" which when the keys are "used" out of the piano comes streams of music which cannot only be heard but is also seen as streams of light vapor "particles".

As a final answer to your question, no, this incarnation portion is not from earth, nor is it human.  It is not attached to the human collective unconscious, does not share its fears, nor its projected desires.  It can be temporarily effected by it due to me purely being on this planet due to the grids, though but I can process the fear and inverted energy and the like and transmute it and pass it out of myself.  We/I exist in full (even though we sometimes incarnate into other densities and planets) outside of this solar system, galaxy, time matrix and even universe.

We will also mention though that we are far from the only ET race down here at this time in these human bodies though.  There are ones incarnated here as humans from the Drakonian matrices, from the Anunnaki, etc, some of which came for an opportunity of bio-regenesis redemption and a desire to abandon the fall/phantom agendas.  There are also those down here from races which are friendly who have come to help lift frequencies, etc.  Starseeds as the term is often defined.  Just because everyone down here overall may look human, does not mean that their souls are.

Offline

#53 2021-11-10 23:39:08

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

It seems like multiple past and future timelines are converging at this nexus point. I believe that some of my previous experiences can basically be tied to the Annu-Elohim, or the idea of King Anu or Anubis/Osiris of the Anunnaki. This is reflected somewhat by the figures in modern human mythology Anakin Skyalker/Darth Vader, and Anubis from Stargate SG1. I feel some connection with first era Atlantis, generally considered 30-40,000 years in our past, or what Edgar Cayce refers to as the Isle of Aryan, Aryan coming from the same etymology as Orion. There was something going on with a red power crystal, and many created slave beings fusing humanoid and animal DNA, and I believe also a type of AI. I'm sure the full memories of this would not be very pleasant.

In this life, I carry the weight of this, yet I am a very different person. I wish to assist in correcting the issues that I have likely caused for Earth and humanity in past lifetimes, and liberate myself from the types of dark doctrines and principles that I may have represented in these past lifetimes/alternate timelines.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-10 23:44:01)


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#54 2021-11-11 02:26:17

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It seems like multiple past and future timelines are converging at this nexus point. I believe that some of my previous experiences can basically be tied to the Annu-Elohim, or the idea of King Anu or Anubis/Osiris of the Anunnaki. This is reflected somewhat by the figures in modern human mythology Anakin Skyalker/Darth Vader, and Anubis from Stargate SG1. I feel some connection with first era Atlantis, generally considered 30-40,000 years in our past, or what Edgar Cayce refers to as the Isle of Aryan, Aryan coming from the same etymology as Orion. There was something going on with a red power crystal, and many created slave beings fusing humanoid and animal DNA, and I believe also a type of AI. I'm sure the full memories of this would not be very pleasant.

In this life, I carry the weight of this, yet I am a very different person. I wish to assist in correcting the issues that I have likely caused for Earth and humanity in past lifetimes, and liberate myself from the types of dark doctrines and principles that I may have represented in these past lifetimes/alternate timelines.

Yes, the timelines are converging, both the organic and the inorganic ones.  The upcoming change will be cosmoversal, not just merely to this galaxy.

The choice you have stated is what is what matters now smile 

You have the free will to actually make a full choice being here, even coming from those soul matrix groups.  Your present desires are being broadcast to the earth and to the universe no doubt are observed and are/will be answered, even if at a subconscious level.  The earth has offered itself (via its own free will) essentially as a loving nursery just for what you are seeking to do.

Our race has always hoped for the return of all via the conscious and free will pathways, even those of the phantom and gone fall systems.  We could never hate them, even despite all of the problems and damage caused, for we would be hating ourselves.  What we recognized later though, even while not always understanding their actions at times, was that it was their right of free will to do such things.

For those of us whose races are old enough to remember, there once was a time where all was One in this time matrix; including the races of which you remember your affinity to, specifically the Annu-Elohim.  It would be like watching a family member down here go off on a self-destructive path, slowly "killing" themselves.

The fact alone that you have such feelings/desires as you have written, should be a testament unto your own self that you still have enough of the true, original, divine blueprint to remember.  The earth is and will continue to assist with what you are looking to do.  Others are also assisting from far beyond the realm even from where we are.  The Nomi frequencies are active upon the earth right now.  Access to the plasmatic bodies is available.

Go within and ask for assistance with bio-regenesis.  Ask for assistance from the Guardians and the earth with how to heal.  It will be provided to help you further.

Offline

#55 2021-11-11 11:42:33

adamkadmon
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

NekronianAmbassador thank you for sharing all the knowledge and information.

Offline

#56 2021-11-11 17:50:58

Vega
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

@NA I haven't read a lot of the Law of One, although it's a great material, it's not a perfect fit for me, at least 3-4 years ago that I read it, and I have come across some of the other terminology that you use I think it was the emerald tablets(?) but haven't look into it too much so I don't understand most of the terms that you use, but I got the gist of the first half. But I understood the second half of your post pretty well and that's what I imagined and wanted to confirm, that you either are outside the human collective, or that you had a weaker veil and that your race is very different than the human race or than Lyrian-based races, so that's why you don't seem that you have  been able to fully integrate with the humans and don't seem to fully understand emotional physical 3D human beings very well. (And please notice the word seem, smile  it's just how it seems from where I stand by reading some of your posts here. Doesn't mean that that's how it is.)

And I guess it also depends on your soul-purpose/soul-intent for coming here, if it is more to observe and to share knowledge I guess you don't have to be inside the human collective or to fully integrate the human aspect. You are assisting the humans the way Aneeka is assisting from outside the collective.


Thanks for the clarifications.

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-11 17:51:13)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#57 2021-11-14 21:20:11

Xoreo
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

I promised myself not to get involved with internet forums, but this thread made me register here, just to express my respect and gratitude to you guys.
I completely agree with all the criticism towards GF and I've been expressing this opinion for 12+ yrs. But if you've been around for a while, you know that even 2-3 years ago an opinion like this would have gotten you banned on most websites.
Now the word spreads far and wide, praise the Force I guess..
Finally, people everywhere see things for what they are. I have a lot to add to your fierce and insightful words, at the same time there's nothing to add.


2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Offline

#58 2021-11-14 21:44:56

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Xoreo wrote:

I promised myself not to get involved with internet forums, but this thread made me register here, just to express my respect and gratitude to you guys.
I completely agree with all the criticism towards GF and I've been expressing this opinion for 12+ yrs. But if you've been around for a while, you know that even 2-3 years ago an opinion like this would have gotten you banned on most websites.
Now the word spreads far and wide, praise the Force I guess..
Finally, people everywhere see things for what they are. I have a lot to add to your fierce and insightful words, at the same time there's nothing to add.

Glad to inspire and to have you aboard!


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#59 2021-11-14 21:46:01

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

The newest CA mini topics video is very revealing about papaya samples. It proves for one that the UFOP actively interfered in defense and concealment of cabal objectives. It also revealed that the Taygetans have recently started practicing what they preach. They always soapbox at us starseeds about how we should resist and dissent towards our governments no matter the risk or hardship. Until now, I have not seen them as willing to do the same when it comes to the UFOP, but the recent collection of samples by Hashmalim suggests that they have started. Good on them. They should not expect of us what they are unwilling to do themselves. As above, so below. As below, so above. Time to stand together.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-14 21:47:30)


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#60 2021-11-15 14:36:14

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

They have "started"? I am sorry but I must intervene. Perhaps you are new, which is ok. For years now, they have been going against a VARIETY of Federation regulations, this contact in itself being one of them (others not being in the public knowledge). Why do you think they are so not liked by the Federation, and have not been liked for YEARS? Getting samples is not them starting it, it´s them CONTINUING to be utter pain in the butt for the Federation ranks. They have been dealing with the Federation grunts for a very, very long time now. A lot, if not majority of whats going on though, is not seen by the public. The video that addresses some of it is: (WATCH IT ALL especially the second half it as its important but even that is only a tip of the iceberg.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxkxMiSJelM Greetings.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The newest CA mini topics video is very revealing about papaya samples. It proves for one that the UFOP actively interfered in defense and concealment of cabal objectives. It also revealed that the Taygetans have recently started practicing what they preach. They always soapbox at us starseeds about how we should resist and dissent towards our governments no matter the risk or hardship. Until now, I have not seen them as willing to do the same when it comes to the UFOP, but the recent collection of samples by Hashmalim suggests that they have started. Good on them. They should not expect of us what they are unwilling to do themselves. As above, so below. As below, so above. Time to stand together.

Offline

#61 2021-11-15 17:52:56

Bigfeet_E
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Gosia wrote:

Perhaps you are new, which is ok.

O.O Ouch, lol.
Crystal Dragon has been with us for quite a while now and actively posting, Gosia.
But since you are not that active in your own forum, due to your bussiness, that little remark kinda comes of a bit weird ... out of the blue.
Just had to point this out, as it made me chuckle.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-11-15 17:55:16)

Offline

#62 2021-11-15 18:06:14

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Gosia wrote:

They have "started"? I am sorry but I must intervene. Perhaps you are new, which is ok. For years now, they have been going against a VARIETY of Federation regulations, this contact in itself being one of them (others not being in the public knowledge). Why do you think they are so not liked by the Federation, and have not been liked for YEARS? Getting samples is not them starting it, it´s them CONTINUING to be utter pain in the butt for the Federation ranks. They have been dealing with the Federation grunts for a very, very long time now. A lot, if not majority of whats going on though, is not seen by the public. The video that addresses some of it is: (WATCH IT ALL especially the second half it as its important but even that is only a tip of the iceberg.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxkxMiSJelM Greetings.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The newest CA mini topics video is very revealing about papaya samples. It proves for one that the UFOP actively interfered in defense and concealment of cabal objectives. It also revealed that the Taygetans have recently started practicing what they preach. They always soapbox at us starseeds about how we should resist and dissent towards our governments no matter the risk or hardship. Until now, I have not seen them as willing to do the same when it comes to the UFOP, but the recent collection of samples by Hashmalim suggests that they have started. Good on them. They should not expect of us what they are unwilling to do themselves. As above, so below. As below, so above. Time to stand together.

Gosia, I am well aware of the Taygetans' previous level of activity. While I am thankful for it, on several occasions, it has not been of a serious enough magnitude. On several occasions, they seemed to have the desire to accelerate things further, but allowed themselves to be convinced otherwise and deterred(on a few occasions even manipulated) by the UFOP into backing off and backing down. Until the Ventra arrived, the Toleka and 30 person crew were here practically in defiance of the directives of the Taygetan elders, who were convinced by the UFOP to withdraw the ENTIRETY of their fleet from this solar system. You cannot deny this. The team already knew something bad was going on when the UFOP was limiting their altitude and approach vectors of their craft since the beginning of the plandemic.

It was only in the past couple of months that the team really solidified and actualized their stance to the level it should be at. This is not an assumption or a petty insult. It is an observation, realization, and a constructive criticism that I feel is mirrored and reflected by the Taygetans themselves and their recent decisions to take a more active approach to the situation, and to stop listening to and legitimizing the UFOP.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-15 23:34:53)


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#63 2021-11-15 18:45:08

LauriLavi
Banned

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

@crystal dragon In hindsight it's easy to be the expert strategist from the safety of your room. Imagine being in their shoes trying to do everything they can while not knowing what the federation could have done so they had to take it slowly. You don't want to make hasty decisions if you're taygetans. This approach has been actually good because they have allowed the fed to expose themselves to everybody to see in the galaxy.

You say you're thankful but these comments make you seem like you're entitled with phrase like "only in the past couple of months that the team really solidified and actualized their stance to the level it should be at.". smile

Last edited by LauriLavi (2021-11-15 18:48:13)


You manifest what you assume, not what you think. Your fears become reality because you ASSUME them into reality. Assumption is more active form of manifesting and liken to laser precise form of manifestation where as the law of mirrors is a more passive form of manifestation.

Offline

#64 2021-11-15 18:50:32

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

LauriLavi wrote:

@crystal dragon In hindsight it's easy to be the expert strategist from the safety of your room. Imagine being in their shoes trying to do everything they can while not knowing what the federation could have done so they had to take it slowly. You don't want to make hasty decisions if you're taygetans. This approach has been actually good because they have allowed the fed to expose themselves to everybody to see in the galaxy.

You say you're thankful but these comments make you seem like you're entitled with phrase like "only in the past couple of months that the team really solidified and actualized their stance to the level it should be at.". smile


Yes because we on Earth sit in relative "safety and comfort". Don't make me laugh. Though your point of assessing the situation and gathering evidence before making a move is not entirely without merit, this condescending drivel about entitlement and its tone is not even worth a thoughtful response, and this will probably be the last time that I interact with you.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-15 18:54:33)


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#65 2021-11-15 19:02:06

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

In case anyone is wondering, what I expect of the Taygetans is that they stand up and actualize their own principles and ideals to the fullest extent that they are able, which is now what they are currently doing. I believe that this is what's being asked and expected of each and every one of us right now. Does that make me an asshole? Then call me an asshole. Call me a newb, call me entitled, call me whatever. Go ahead and project. Go ahead and condescend. See if I care. I will speak my truth.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-15 19:14:21)


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#66 2021-11-15 19:13:57

LauriLavi
Banned

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Yes because we on Earth sit in relative "safety and comfort". Don't make me laugh

I didn't say earth is safe and comfortable, I said you didn't have the pressure to be in their position smile


You manifest what you assume, not what you think. Your fears become reality because you ASSUME them into reality. Assumption is more active form of manifesting and liken to laser precise form of manifestation where as the law of mirrors is a more passive form of manifestation.

Offline

#67 2021-11-15 19:17:39

Robert369
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Crystal Dragon wrote:

In case anyone is wondering, all I expect of the Taygetans is that they stand up and actualize their own principles and ideals to the fullest extent that they are able, which is now what they are currently doing.

Expectations are easy to have. I hope you fulfill such expectations yourself and are actively fighting instead of only pointing at and possibly waiting for the help of the Taygetans and other ETs. In fact, many more truly positive ETs of various densities have already done so much to save Humanity and our planet, because otherwise Humanity as we know it wouldn't exist anymore. But this you know as well.

Yet, as we know nothing can save those who decide to live disconnected from their heart. And that individual choice is what currently plays out - though some undesirable collateral damage happens as well. But as we also know, everything - even that - was agreed on before incarnating, so all is good.

I can only assume that your otherwise higher vibrations have taken a hit from the current situation, but I am certain you can return to your inner peace in no time. smile


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#68 2021-11-15 19:21:14

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Speaking inconvenient truths does not automatically equate to having taken a "hit" to one's vibration, though there is always more one can do to open the heart. That at least is true.


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#69 2021-11-16 19:05:37

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Again, there seems to be some confusion there, based on what I read in your post, so I must clarify:

1. To say that their interventions and actions were not of a "serious magnitude" is not a right assessment as it implies you knowing exactly what it is they are doing, and like I said, most of it is behind the scenes. None of it would even be known at all if crazy people like us would not decide to share things. So I get defensive of my Taygetan friends when I hear things like that because I know how much they have been doing (and more things that I dont even know).

2. They were never "convinced or manipulated" by the Federation. If anything they were HARASSED by them, blackmailed, and bluntly prohibited from performing certain actions in which cases they had no other choice but to back off (as it was with the Taygetan plan to take over the media last year).

3. There are no Taygetan "elders". Its Alenym and Swaruu themselves who sent the big fleet home few years ago and they had their reasons to do that (there is a lot going on politcally that I wouldnt even dare to start to explain). They were not "convinced by the Federation". Where is that information from? It was Taygetans´own decision, mainly Swaruu of Erra and Alenym. Swaruu of Erra was the leader at that point with Alenym together.

And no, it´s not only in the past months. Things have been going on between them and the Federation for YEARS NOW (watch the video I sent above). So I cannot simply accept what you say as I know for the fact whats been happening, and must clarify things, when I see confusion may creep in.

And to the Bigfeet, my defense radar goes up very fast when I hear people say things about the Taygetans that I KNOW FOR A FACT are not true. So I step in to correct it. I am very defensive of them. Just remember, everyone, we are only sharing a certain amount of events, that being so because they themselves request other things not to be mentioned, and then on top of that, there are things and events that even we don´t know, mainly for security reasons.

 

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Gosia wrote:

They have "started"? I am sorry but I must intervene. Perhaps you are new, which is ok. For years now, they have been going against a VARIETY of Federation regulations, this contact in itself being one of them (others not being in the public knowledge). Why do you think they are so not liked by the Federation, and have not been liked for YEARS? Getting samples is not them starting it, it´s them CONTINUING to be utter pain in the butt for the Federation ranks. They have been dealing with the Federation grunts for a very, very long time now. A lot, if not majority of whats going on though, is not seen by the public. The video that addresses some of it is: (WATCH IT ALL especially the second half it as its important but even that is only a tip of the iceberg.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxkxMiSJelM Greetings.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The newest CA mini topics video is very revealing about papaya samples. It proves for one that the UFOP actively interfered in defense and concealment of cabal objectives. It also revealed that the Taygetans have recently started practicing what they preach. They always soapbox at us starseeds about how we should resist and dissent towards our governments no matter the risk or hardship. Until now, I have not seen them as willing to do the same when it comes to the UFOP, but the recent collection of samples by Hashmalim suggests that they have started. Good on them. They should not expect of us what they are unwilling to do themselves. As above, so below. As below, so above. Time to stand together.

Gosia, I am well aware of the Taygetans' previous level of activity. While I am thankful for it, on several occasions, it has not been of a serious enough magnitude. On several occasions, they seemed to have the desire to accelerate things further, but allowed themselves to be convinced otherwise and deterred(on a few occasions even manipulated) by the UFOP into backing off and backing down. Until the Ventra arrived, the Toleka and 30 person crew were here practically in defiance of the directives of the Taygetan elders, who were convinced by the UFOP to withdraw the ENTIRETY of their fleet from this solar system. You cannot deny this. The team already knew something bad was going on when the UFOP was limiting their altitude and approach vectors of their craft since the beginning of the plandemic.

It was only in the past couple of months that the team really solidified and actualized their stance to the level it should be at. This is not an assumption or a petty insult. It is an observation, realization, and a constructive criticism that I feel is mirrored and reflected by the Taygetans themselves and their recent decisions to take a more active approach to the situation, and to stop listening to and legitimizing the UFOP.

Offline

#70 2021-11-16 19:08:40

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Its not something that they ARE JUST NOW doing. They have been here years before I even started talking to them. So don´t judge what they do or dont do because of the LITTLE that I reveal. Because, for example, if I decided not to share anything anymore and stop making videos, it wouldnt mean they are done working. It means that I STOP SHARING. So dont lose that out of sight. The little you see of them is what is filtered BY US. And what even WE see of them, is little... as filtered by THEM.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

In case anyone is wondering, what I expect of the Taygetans is that they stand up and actualize their own principles and ideals to the fullest extent that they are able, which is now what they are currently doing. I believe that this is what's being asked and expected of each and every one of us right now. Does that make me an asshole? Then call me an asshole. Call me a newb, call me entitled, call me whatever. Go ahead and project. Go ahead and condescend. See if I care. I will speak my truth.

Offline

#71 2021-11-16 19:45:20

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Gosia wrote:

Its not something that they ARE JUST NOW doing. They have been here years before I even started talking to them. So don´t judge what they do or dont do because of the LITTLE that I reveal. Because, for example, if I decided not to share anything anymore and stop making videos, it wouldnt mean they are done working. It means that I STOP SHARING. So dont lose that out of sight. The little you see of them is what is filtered BY US. And what even WE see of them, is little... as filtered by THEM.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

In case anyone is wondering, what I expect of the Taygetans is that they stand up and actualize their own principles and ideals to the fullest extent that they are able, which is now what they are currently doing. I believe that this is what's being asked and expected of each and every one of us right now. Does that make me an asshole? Then call me an asshole. Call me a newb, call me entitled, call me whatever. Go ahead and project. Go ahead and condescend. See if I care. I will speak my truth.

Thank you for being up front and sincere, Gosia. The perspective you have shared has shed light on some things for me, and helped me to expand my perspective and viewpoint on these matters. I have also gotten the distinct feeling and impression that the "political" situation is more...well, yeah, you said it well. There is a lot of intense things going on that would not be easily understood or appropriate to speak of regarding that.

I am quite good at seeing patterns and consistencies in things, and putting them together, but from this vantage point in 3d and still being in the process of my own growth and evolution towards embodying more of my higher self, confusions and flawed impressions and conclusions can and do happen. My words were perhaps not the best. For that, I do apologize, to you and to our Taygetan friends. "Blocked and blackmailed" sounds about right.

In any event, my frustration with the situation and my condemnation and delegitimizing of the UFOP, my right not to agree with or consent to their actions and (lack of) principles still completely stands...however, I am going to take some time to meditate on the issue in its entirety. I do realize that when it comes to the Taygetans and their actions, I was simply trying to assess a pattern without having all the pieces, and without accounting for the existence of said missing pieces.

I am not here to be a critic or a detractor. That is not what drives me, and is not in my integrity. It is not my intent. I am simply a very emotional and opinionated person, an idealist if you will. When I see situations that conflict with my ideals, I look for answers and point out inconsistencies. Thank you for bringing to my attention the inconsistencies in my own approach and conclusions. In this, you have helped me grow.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-16 19:49:36)


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#72 2021-11-16 21:30:36

Bigfeet_E
Member

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

"The" Bigfeet will now speak ... (chuckles)

Jokes aside, i like how this has turned round. An underlying issue has surfaced about trust. On the one hand i do see the frustration that can build up within ranks, as the type of contact passage feels so familiar as being spoonfed on a 'need to know' basis. As on the other hand we know there is a strategic nessecity to have it go this way.

Nevertheless it has the potential to stand in the way of openhearted clarity amongst ourselves and prone to misunderstandings simply because lack of firsthand knowledge. A seperation of sorts that can lead to moments of distrust. Happens to the best of us. As the saying goes : "Out of sight, out of heart" ... seems applicable in these situations.

Sometimes i feel there is to much of a political correctness type of concourse on this forum. People walking on eggshells because some doesn't like anothers' tone of text. I miss a bit of relaxed playfullness in good spirits to balance the severity of tension seriousness can bring. So unintended tensions can so easely increase, as we have whitnessed on several occasions, again leading to unfortunate clashes.

In a way this is usefull, so that we can notice this in our selves and adjust appropriately. The string of the bow needs to be unhooked at times it is called for or its lifespan won't last in longevity. So i'm glad Crystal Dragon has found a balancing in this. I hope that you, Gosia, can see this aswell from his point of view in frustrations like these.

Hugs, brotherly handshakes or fistbumps or whatever ^^

"The" Bigfeet without long toes will now retire to the land of dreams, lol.
Goodnight.

Offline

#73 2021-11-16 21:55:34

LauriLavi
Banned

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

@bigfeet

Conflicts are inevitable as we are not perfect, far from it and we have been conditioned by our childhood traumas and society and we have all kinds of psychological defenses on, without us even being conscious of them. Conflicts are healthy and this is what adults do, they process and discuss when something rises up. This is actually a sign of a healthy relationship that conflicts can be discussed so that we can grow. smile


You manifest what you assume, not what you think. Your fears become reality because you ASSUME them into reality. Assumption is more active form of manifesting and liken to laser precise form of manifestation where as the law of mirrors is a more passive form of manifestation.

Offline

#74 2021-11-16 22:34:11

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Thank you all. Thank you for being here and contributing to the forum, and for your mature attitude to situations like this. Communication is key and I am proud of your approach, and yours Crystal Dragon. You impressed me with your answer smile Lots of love and be well!

(And forgive me if I sounded too harsh at first, my walls go up fast at the defense of the Ts as we have been dealing with too many attacks (but what is really "too many"?), and I find myself a bit sensitive on this topic. I notice I am far more laid back when someone questions me and what I do. But when it comes to them, and what they do or don´t... my armour goes up. They are the only people I really talk to in my daily life, apart from Matias, and Robert sometimes, my whole life revolves around them, and this work.. so I am really protective.)

Greetings to all smile

Offline

#75 2021-11-16 23:01:14

LauriLavi
Banned

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

I'm also very protective of them which I realized in this conversation. They do so much for us from their own goodness and don't expect anything back from us as a favor, when that is being discredited, it hurts. sad


You manifest what you assume, not what you think. Your fears become reality because you ASSUME them into reality. Assumption is more active form of manifesting and liken to laser precise form of manifestation where as the law of mirrors is a more passive form of manifestation.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB