You are not logged in.

#76 2021-11-16 23:36:57

Re: Statement to the Galactic Federation 10/31/2021

Gosia wrote:

Thank you all. Thank you for being here and contributing to the forum, and for your mature attitude to situations like this. Communication is key and I am proud of your approach, and yours Crystal Dragon. You impressed me with your answer smile Lots of love and be well!

(And forgive me if I sounded too harsh at first, my walls go up fast at the defense of the Ts as we have been dealing with too many attacks (but what is really "too many"?), and I find myself a bit sensitive on this topic. I notice I am far more laid back when someone questions me and what I do. But when it comes to them, and what they do or don´t... my armour goes up. They are the only people I really talk to in my daily life, apart from Matias, and Robert sometimes, my whole life revolves around them, and this work.. so I am really protective.)

Greetings to all smile

Thank you, Gosia. Lots of love in return! About armor going up...yes, I often feel that in this painful experience of life on Earth that I must armor myself, but how much armor is too much, and when does it get in the way of an open heart? This is a lesson that I am currently dealing with. Thank you again for your honesty and forthrightness, and for taking the time to share your perspective with me. It is much appreciated smile

"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

#77 2021-11-16 23:40:40

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Nevertheless it has the potential to stand in the way of openhearted clarity amongst ourselves and prone to misunderstandings simply because lack of firsthand knowledge. A seperation of sorts that can lead to moments of distrust. Happens to the best of us. As the saying goes : "Out of sight, out of heart" ... seems applicable in these situations.

Thank you, Bigfeet. It is these words of wisdom right here that mean more to me than you could know.

-anonymous

#78 2021-11-24 06:42:14

Question: as long as the Federation exists in our solar system, is there any real hope of Earth ascension and open contact? It is only a staunch minority of us starseeds resisting...for what? to simply be laughed at and martyred for a lost cause? So...we refuse to consent...and then what? Who will actually support us? The string pullers of the Federation will always opt for an authoritarian phantom fall future for humanity, to turn us into emotionless deadbeat authoritarian machines like them.

Unless they are driven out of our system militarily, unless enough in their ranks rebel, what actual hope do he have? The Swaruus hang out aboard the Viera, likely doing their absolute best to educate and talk some sense into the Federation personnel there. Those personnel are "dismayed" by the directives they receive from the invisible council of Saturn, but not dismayed enough to TAKE ACTION and REBEL. They simply keep following orders like apathetic nazis gripped by malignant normality and conformism. More of the same cynical shit. The buck is passed to us, and as much as we fight, they laugh at us and continue their agenda.

Talk, talk, talk, and a bit of futile action. Meanwhile, children are taking bat soup to the arm by no informed free will choice of their own (not to mention from every other angle of our environment). The forces both Earth incarnate and E.T. that take the best action we can seem too few and against too heavy resistance. Apparently, there are elder races that are not too happy with the situation, but I have yet to see real action from them either. Perhaps their actions simply go unnoticed, but I sincerely hope that these actions are meaningful in the long run (not that there's much of a long run if things do not start changing soon). This whole thing seems like one big abortion rather than a birth into a brighter future.

Nothing would make me happier than to be proven wrong.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-24 09:54:58)

-anonymous

#79 2021-11-24 12:36:52

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

is there any real hope of Earth ascension and open contact?

Not sure what you ask here, because a planetary ascension will neither happen nor is it possible. In fact, the word itself is Cabal hopium, as it implies that "ascension happens" while in fact it must be done by everyone from within.

As Swaruu correctly said, every personal growth is individual, and those of a similar frequency/consciousness form a new society, while those who do not work on themselves will suffer death due to frequency mismatch/disorder as to allow them to reincarnate in some place with a frequency more suitable for them.

I do agree that so far it looks like many are just waiting for their end, instead of actually overthrowing the planetary oppression. But this is only the perceived censored information via the fake-media, while lots is going on in the background that is hard to find or to know about, much of it not even public because one simply cannot provide all the strategic details during an ongoing war.

Yet, if looking only at what was already posted in this forum, there are plenty of indicators that the Cabals are going down. And much more exists out there in the internet, albeit "hidden" in 99.9% disinformation and distraction.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer