You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-03 21:27:46

LauriLavi
Banned

528Hz sound to clean graphene from water

Was doing research on 528Hz and it's effects on biology and found this interesting info:

"In 2010, there was a disaster at an oil rig owned by BP called the Deepwater Horizon, causing it to leak millions of barrels worth of oil into the Gulf of Mexico (4).

An electromagnetic energy expert, John Hutchinson of Vancouver, along with his wife and research partner, Nancy Hutchinson, decided to do something to help.

They placed a device that emits frequencies on the beach, about 25 feet from the water, and used 528 Hz and other Solfeggio frequencies to treat the water.

They only did this for four hours, but the water in the area they had treated had miraculously cleared by the next morning.

In fact, the water had so improved that dolphins, fish, and crabs returned to the area, when just a day before those same waters would have been lethal for marine life (5).

Of course, such an incredible story as John and Nancy Hutchinson’s experiment in the Gulf of Mexico is sure to attract skepticism.

These skeptics included Dr. Robert Naman, an analytical analyst with decades of experience. But when he and his company, Analytical Chemical Testing Laboratory, Inc. (ACT), tested the samples, it removed all doubt.

The Hutchinson’s method had reduced the amount of oil and grease from 7 parts per million to less than 1 part per million. In other words, the waters they treated had contained huge amounts of oil, and now they contained almost none." Source: https://www.mindvibrations.com/528-hz/

528Hz sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPRbX7ACh8

So this is good news for people who cannot get shungite. A pair of speakers or even one speaker should be sufficient enough to clean your water cups.

I have no way to test this except that when I keep my water close to my speakers and play the 528Hz, it seems to make the water easier to swallow, even if I have shungite and have flitered the water. It's better than nothing.

Last edited by LauriLavi (2021-11-11 15:11:54)

You manifest what you assume, not what you think. Your fears become reality because you ASSUME them into reality. Assumption is more active form of manifesting and liken to laser precise form of manifestation where as the law of mirrors is a more passive form of manifestation.

Board footer