You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-12 14:56:02

Robert369

The latest James Bond movie "No Time To Die"

Everyone please have a look at the latest James Bond movie "No Time To Die", which explains what the Cabals are doing on our planet (e.g. what the nano-bots that are in the fake-vaccine can do) but was held back for two years until they managed to get their plans into action.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2021-11-13 03:38:49

Re: The latest James Bond movie "No Time To Die"

Similarly in the 2015 Kingsman-movie the Cabal wanted to reduce the population to "fight the climate change". They had kidnapped a fictional princess of Sweden to blackmail Sweden into participating in the plan. And behold, five years later in the real world Sweden didn't do any lock-downs or masking of the people...

#3 2021-11-13 14:45:34

Robert369

Re: The latest James Bond movie "No Time To Die"

In regards to the movie content, I would like to add that they omitted one major aspect, which Aneeka recently explained:

There exist not only “static pre-programmed” nano-bots as shown in the movie, and I consider them the lesser evil really because these should be destroyable via EMP. (Odd that the video didn’t show this to e.g. save Bond from suicide !)

There also exist “dynamically assembled” nano-bots which get created by combining graphene oxide and various heavy metals with 4/5G to then form certain structures within the body. This means that getting rid of them isn’t that simple but at least their effects can be nullified by removing the antennas from our planet.

Then having a sufficiently high frequency and healthy lifestyle will make sure that the nano-particles will not cause any harm.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer