You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-13 10:38:51

Tyndlar
Member

Job losses due to discrimination

Is anyone else here in the situation of losing their job due to the papaya shot being made mandatory?

Also, if you are effected by needing a papaya shot for medical, food, finding a job or place to live, how have you managed to cope?

I'm trying to find a way out of my own situation, it would be good to see how others have managed without getting the shot.

I work for the NHS and may lose my job come April, feeling angry. Never going to fall into line though, and would like some info on how others have managed if this has happened to them or worse.

Some part of me feels people should do more to stop what is happening, rioting, protests, completely make everything a stand still and stop society until things change for the better.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-13 10:47:46)

Offline

#2 2021-11-13 18:54:23

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Hi Tyndlar. Plenty of people in this situation now. NHS is going to lose lots of workers, I imagine: some will give in and get poisoned, but many will be used to the abuse by now, and not go quietly. Let's hope not.

There are plenty of people 'out there' who know about how to deal with the situation - at least, how they think you can. Sacking people works, because people don't know it's criminal. I suspect it's gonna be messy. Here's a link to a very informative site that someone on the CA support channel on Telegram put up. In the meantime, I really think it would be good to try and get in touch with other people in care home and NHS work who are in a similar position. That's probably the most empowering resource. Isn't it 10% of the NHS workforce still not taken the papaya? P.S. Look esp at letter number 60 below:

https://5f919cd81af73.site123.me

Last edited by 07wideeyes (2021-11-13 19:08:22)

Offline

#3 2021-11-13 19:48:32

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I am currently NEET, but I have friends that more or less live a a full "normie" lifestyle, including 9-5 grocery chain jobs. One friend is a manager and has been in for more than ten years. He would never have done anything to compromise that job before, but he's willing to throw it all away and move to avoid getting papaya'd. Good on him.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-13 19:48:48)


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#4 2021-11-13 23:54:23

pete
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Tyndlar wrote:

Is anyone else here in the situation of losing their job due to the papaya shot being made mandatory?

Also, if you are effected by needing a papaya shot for medical, food, finding a job or place to live, how have you managed to cope?

I'm trying to find a way out of my own situation, it would be good to see how others have managed without getting the shot.

I work for the NHS and may lose my job come April, feeling angry. Never going to fall into line though, and would like some info on how others have managed if this has happened to them or worse.

I know how you feel. My partner already lost her job in the NHS equivalent in our country when papayas were mandated. She managed to find a similar job that is remote/online, but that may go any time if the employer decides they want 100% of staff vaxxed. I also worked in an NHS-equivalent job but sensed things are about to go south so retrained as quickly as I could and now work in a low-paid IT job that is remote and mostly non-dependent on whether you are vaxxed. Of course, my employer can also decide to have 100% vaxxed staff at any time. So, we are both potentially jobless and homeless virtually overnight. 

The worst thing we did was to "wait and see" what would happen. I mean, we kept hoping that people would see through the propaganda and not fall for the drive to get everyone vaxxed. We kept hoping that we would still have plenty of options in terms of moving somewehre else, finding a different job, meeting other unvaxxed people to maybe start a community of our own somewhere.

But, the papaya rates in the country went from 50% to 90% in a matter of weeks. All of sudden, the two of us are the only unvaxxed people we know. 100% of our adult familes, friends, coworkers and neighbours are vaxxed. The two of us are now literally all alone and there is nobody around us anymore who could relate to us or even attempt to understand us.

And even if we wanted now to leave and meet others who are not vaxxed with the view of starting a community of our own, we are not allowed. We are not allowed to leave our home other than to buy food and for visits to the doctor. And even if we wanted to protest, there is nobody who would listen anymore. All of this is obviously far from easy. Lot of sleepless nights, questioning your own sanity, and our relationship is tested almost daily. Losing a job is far from the worst thing that can happen to us at this point.

Tyndlar wrote:

Some part of me feels people should do more to stop what is happening, rioting, protests, completely make everything a stand still and stop society until things change for the better.

Based on what happened to the two of us, I wish someone screamed at me a few monts ago about the following:

1. Keep up your mental and physical health as much as you can, it 's the only thing that will carry you when things get really hard.

2. Retrain as quickly as you can for a job that could be done remotely and not depend on whether you are vaxxed (so much). Ideally start your own online business or a self-sufficient homestead.

3. Find llike minded people right now! Establish those connections right now and support eachother through the hard times, because the propaganda will be relentless and you are more likely to fall when you are all alone.

4. Establish alterative communities with like minded people as quickly as you can so that the cabal structures and mandates couldn't touch you (as much).

5. If there is still more than a tiny minority of unvaxxed people in your area, get as loud as you can. Demand your rights (hopefulyl peacefully). Do whatever you can to wake up others who are on the fence. But don't waste too much time on this as quite likely nobody will hear about it. Establishing an alternative community with likeminded people in my mind is likely the best case scenario you can ever hope to achieve.

If there is only one thing I could tell you, it would be - dont' just wait and see. The two us are literally pinned down and out of options here because we were just waiting to see what would happen. Other than to serve as a cautionary tale to others, the only thing we can do now is wait and see how long before the tide sweeps us away completely. Don't wait and seel. Much love to all.

Offline

#5 2021-11-14 04:45:47

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I am currently NEET, but I have friends that more or less live a a full "normie" lifestyle, including 9-5 grocery chain jobs. One friend is a manager and has been in for more than ten years. He would never have done anything to compromise that job before, but he's willing to throw it all away and move to avoid getting papaya'd. Good on him.

In this climate, being NEET has never been so neat smile

Online

#6 2021-11-14 06:35:18

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I am currently NEET, but I have friends that more or less live a a full "normie" lifestyle, including 9-5 grocery chain jobs. One friend is a manager and has been in for more than ten years. He would never have done anything to compromise that job before, but he's willing to throw it all away and move to avoid getting papaya'd. Good on him.

In this climate, being NEET has never been so neat smile

Amen, brother smile


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#7 2021-11-14 11:29:45

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

pete,

I know you said you are not allowed out, only to buy food etc, what would happen if you rebel against that and go outside anyway even if it is just for a walk? Even if there are police trying to stop you, what could they do to you apart from arresting and fining you?

I've had this nagging feeling to prepare a few years ago, so I got a large tent and camping equipment, thick coat etc now I may get more and look up my pensions, get a camper or if all goes bad, just end up buying a shed and try my best to insulate it...

I'm applying for jobs so I'm not waiting to see what happens. I'm tempted to rebel at work completely if i can't find a new job, got nothing to lose I guess...

As for my sanity, don't think that's going to be a problem, it's everyone else's sanity I'm questioning and it's really hard living in a world right now with people who don't see that how they are treating each other is bad in any way. Life is changing fast and it's scary and the way people are treating each other makes me wanna just take a ship and leave this planet, or get as far away from humans as possible..

There are groups around here where I live, it's finding them that is hard.

You know that even if you feel like you are the only unvaxxed person, you aren't alone. Alot of people are scared to share this with others face to face for fear of what they think, or what they may say or do. You may need to be brave and step out of your comfert zone, seems like I will be forced to do this too.

It is driving me crazy a bit, I am so angry and it's hard to keep working knowing I'm gonna lose my job... I know others in other departments who are doctors, who speak out about this vax, some others in another department are student doctors who are scared and wondering wether to get the papaya shot, but some of them seem like they wouldn't.

It makes me so upset to see some people in America, who have had letters saying to them that they can no longer recieve their life saving organ transplant JUST because they haven't had the papaya, it makes me SO angry that people can do this to each other. It's so frustrating knowing that I may end up homeless, starving and maybe dead if I can't get my medication... The cabal just watch as society breaks down, watch people die, neglect them, destroy their lives, push people to suicide and poverty, or die of ill health, complete neglect by the government to let this happen.

All of this is bullcrap, they don't tell people who have Hep B, or anything else that they can't do this or that and they don't torture them because they didn't get the vax do they?

It is only to protect ourselves, it doesn't protect anyone else, it doesn't stop infection having the vax, you can still spread it too.
Viruses mutate in the vaccinated, and it should not have such a high percentage of spreading the virus or at all, this helps the virus evolve faster most likely, then it just makes these upgraded boosters useless because they won't ever keep up, they are simply just making more mutations and just end up being the virus spreader. The way it's said on the media is like it doesn't work, but you MUST get it anyway because it's law!

PCR tests are from my own experience, little virus simulations, made me feel rough and then made me want more testing because of feeling rough, and this ends up a vicious cycle...

I will have nothing to lose soon, because it will all be gone, then I will fight harder because their is nothing to lose.

I am so damn angry, frustrated and upset, I hate the cabal and don't care now if they get their karma back, they deserve it.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-14 14:19:30)

Offline

#8 2021-11-14 16:31:18

LauriLavi
Banned

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Tyndlar wrote:

I am so damn angry, frustrated and upset, I hate the cabal and don't care now if they get their karma back, they deserve it.

I want to offer some words of wisdom I hope you don't mind. smile

The people who we call as the kabal are people who have been systematically traumatized since birth in the most heinous ways, raped and tortured so that the every inkling of light has been exorcised out of them and what is left is a being that cannot feel empathy at all. If you were in their position, you would most likely have been ended as abusive as them.

These kabal people are the ultimate victims in all of this, this is not politically correct to say but it's true.

But hating them is going to affect you negatively as well. This is the tricky part, they are still humans in all of this and what you think about other humans, you think about yourself too.

It's like the ETs who created this kabal system know all this too well.

Last edited by LauriLavi (2021-11-14 16:32:15)


You manifest what you assume, not what you think. Your fears become reality because you ASSUME them into reality. Assumption is more active form of manifesting and liken to laser precise form of manifestation where as the law of mirrors is a more passive form of manifestation.

Offline

#9 2021-11-14 18:18:31

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

I'm kind of with you on this, Tyndlar. I normally manage to stay fairly upbeat, but it has been a real struggle the past few days. Not so much with the Cabal as with so many other folk. The reality is really staring them in the face now - more ill people, more dead people, more dead young people, in the places where the papayas have been most taken. The connection is obvious: I put it to the 'hamster challenge'. I asked a hamster, and he said it sounds like the papayas are causing a problem. Then I put it to a human being. "This proves we need more papayas, and should lock away those people who don't take it" was the reply.

Maybe I have underestimated how far gone some people are. With constant mobile phoning, BBC, the Guardian, whatever, they are already moulded in the shape of AI. Gone. Maybe they can be brought back. Maybe.

There is a place in personal therapy for letting off a little steam.....

Offline

#10 2021-11-14 20:07:55

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

The cabal have chosen their fate. Any elements of the UFOP that continue their current trajectory and refuse to mutiny or to at least stand down have chosen their fate. If they want to flush themselves down a phantom matrix black hole, they can be my guest, as they are already "swirling in the bowl", so to speak.
The sooner we are free of the disgusting turd of a system they have created, the better.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-14 20:09:38)


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#11 2021-11-14 20:34:53

Grivehn
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

The Cabal have chosen their role to play from the higher realms. If regular people and starseeds get blamed all the time for their own choices regularly and repeatedly with no regards to their natural or social environments, then those psychos have no excuse, either.

Yes, they are victims, too. They deserve an inkling of pity. I hope somebody someday will give it to them. It sure as hell wont be me. That stands for doctors and whoever assists them, too. Disguising poisoning and killing people as healing. Hippocratic oath... more like Hypocritical oath.
At least lawyers and politicians are openly slimy, disgusting human beings for all to see.

Last edited by Grivehn (2021-11-14 20:35:56)

Offline

#12 2021-11-14 20:35:16

Xoreo
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

hi, it's my 1st message here, but I've been following this website for a while now.
I've lost everything back in March 2020 (a business in mass entertainment, it was decimated right when first quarantines started) and it took me almost a year to compose myself and stop freaking out and doing harm to myself (alcohol and substance abuse). When I say I've lost everything I do mean - everything - not just money, but my future, my soul, my passion, the last thing that gave me joy in this life.
And starting from next week (Nov 15th) most people I know are losing their jobs in my country (I'm not in the USA). And you know what, they are MUCH better prepared for this than I was. They knew this was coming, they don't freak out because there's no need to. They are not "papaya-hesitant", their determination is as hard as a diamond and their soul is calm. I'm amazed and proud of them.

As of now, I'm on the team "waiting to see what would happen" because first of all, most people in my country are not eating papayas, literally everyone I've talked to (friends and random people) are either not going to eat it ever or bought fake 'papaya papers'. Those few who tasted just one or two will never get the 3rd because they finally realized they've been fooled. One of them told me recently - "Things are not going back to normal, we're living in the End Times" damn graphene in those fruits work wonders, who would ever think...

Second, the economic situation is close to catastrophic (I believe that's true for most countries actually), so I've stored some food, pet food, drinking water, cash and that's it.
If things will go south real bad, I would have to accept a job that normally I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole. But hey, no papayas for me ever. I won't play by their rules because I know for a fact - rules are for us and not for them. They cannot be trusted and will fool anyone who complies. I remember just a year ago it was 2 papayas for life, then papaya every year, now it's papaya every six months, what next? Papaya every morning, because it's good for ya health? No pun intended.
Like really, what are our options? We won't eat the papaya, no matter what. Don't throw away your beliefs any time things get hard. We have our beliefs for a reason. When you stand for nothing, you fall for everything, right?


2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Offline

#13 2021-11-14 23:05:22

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Welcome, Xoreo, it sounds as if you are in the right place! Sorry to read about your troubles; sadly, we're going to hear many more similar stories over the next wee while. Having said that, it sounds as if your fellow countrymen and women are setting a fine example. And this is it: there are a goodly number of people now, who have been through the deep sh*t for nearly 2 years, and aren't going away. The adversity has brought forward magnificent inspiring strength, hasn't it?

Offline

#14 2021-11-15 06:21:56

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Xoreo wrote:

hi, it's my 1st message here, but I've been following this website for a while now.
I've lost everything back in March 2020 (a business in mass entertainment, it was decimated right when first quarantines started) and it took me almost a year to compose myself and stop freaking out and doing harm to myself (alcohol and substance abuse). When I say I've lost everything I do mean - everything - not just money, but my future, my soul, my passion, the last thing that gave me joy in this life.
And starting from next week (Nov 15th) most people I know are losing their jobs in my country (I'm not in the USA). And you know what, they are MUCH better prepared for this than I was. They knew this was coming, they don't freak out because there's no need to. They are not "papaya-hesitant", their determination is as hard as a diamond and their soul is calm. I'm amazed and proud of them.

As of now, I'm on the team "waiting to see what would happen" because first of all, most people in my country are not eating papayas, literally everyone I've talked to (friends and random people) are either not going to eat it ever or bought fake 'papaya papers'. Those few who tasted just one or two will never get the 3rd because they finally realized they've been fooled. One of them told me recently - "Things are not going back to normal, we're living in the End Times" damn graphene in those fruits work wonders, who would ever think...

Second, the economic situation is close to catastrophic (I believe that's true for most countries actually), so I've stored some food, pet food, drinking water, cash and that's it.
If things will go south real bad, I would have to accept a job that normally I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole. But hey, no papayas for me ever. I won't play by their rules because I know for a fact - rules are for us and not for them. They cannot be trusted and will fool anyone who complies. I remember just a year ago it was 2 papayas for life, then papaya every year, now it's papaya every six months, what next? Papaya every morning, because it's good for ya health? No pun intended.
Like really, what are our options? We won't eat the papaya, no matter what. Don't throw away your beliefs any time things get hard. We have our beliefs for a reason. When you stand for nothing, you fall for everything, right?

Welcome Xoreo smile
I relate to your story.

I lost my career to technology around the turn of the millennium and subsequently fell off the rails and turned to substances to cope.
In hindsight, I'm glad it happened. After a forceful ejection from the matrix and subsequent disorientation, I eventually reorientated myself and discovered what was really important to me (things like community, growing food, pursuing a life of true knowledge)

As a result I've lived most of my adult life below the so-called poverty line (a true broken shoes) but consider my life to be blessed and far richer than most!

One thing I value, almost above all others, is spare time! The time to dream, to imagineer, to pursue knowledge and wisdom! This is seen as wasted time in our culture but nothing could be further from the truth!

For those of you that are losing or have lost jobs... know that as one door closes, five will open.

Follow your dreams, your passion, what it is that gets you up in the morning excited to be alive. Downscaling your lifestyle almost always has its rewards and the skills to live cheaply and healthily are easily gained.

Find others in a similar boat. Support one another. Grow friendships that will last a lifetime. Build trust so you know friends have got your back when the chips are down.

Online

#15 2021-11-15 07:49:47

Xoreo
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

alrighty, it's the Day, my relative just called me, he's been working in science for 30+ years and today ~10 lead scientists in his research institute have been sent on unpaid leave for refusing the fruit salad. Including the lead virologist, no joke (I couldn’t resist laughing because this sh*t is hilarious big_smile). Just for clarification, they do not study human viruses, but anyway.
The papers they presented to them are phony as hell because they already know, legal repercussions will follow.

DarkOwl wrote:

I relate to your story.
I lost my career to technology around the turn of the millennium and subsequently fell off the rails and turned to substances to cope.
In hindsight, I'm glad it happened. After a forceful ejection from the matrix and subsequent disorientation, I eventually reorientated myself and discovered what was really important to me (things like community, growing food, pursuing a life of true knowledge)

Thank you for sharing this, I agree, sometimes we get pushed out of the matrix for a good reason. I'm kinda.. almost over it by now, can't say I already see the benefits, but eventually I will. My situation is far from over because there are legal and financial aspects that still need to be settled. I can't give up on the idea that once papaya-hysteria ends, our business will be back on track, oh well.. But honestly, I'd rather see the divine intervention\ascention\whatever. That's what we're here for, right? Not for matrix games.
My biggest regret is turning to substances after 6 years of sobriety but I'm glad I stopped before serious consequences hit.

07wideeyes wrote:

Welcome, Xoreo, it sounds as if you are in the right place! Sorry to read about your troubles; sadly, we're going to hear many more similar stories over the next wee while. Having said that, it sounds as if your fellow countrymen and women are setting a fine example. And this is it: there are a goodly number of people now, who have been through the deep sh*t for nearly 2 years, and aren't going away. The adversity has brought forward magnificent inspiring strength, hasn't it?

Magnificent indeed.
Your message made me smile wink
I didn't want to present my situation as doom and gloom when some people are losing their homes and can't put food on their table for refusing the papaya, I'm not in this position. However, I believe with all my heart that our determination will pay off eventually.


2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Offline

#16 2021-11-15 19:27:47

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Lauri,

I myself am victim of alot of abuse from childhood onwards, but it has not broken me, others I know it has and the light has gone from them. Alot of the Cabal though, are those who haven't had abuse happen to them, but are born psychopaths, or reptilian.

I know I've had to pull myself back up after my last post because the stress is making me feel ill, so I level myself up again and plan ahead with what I have... still I wouldn't mind smacking Boris one if he came to my Hospital lol.

My mother has been emotionally blackmailing me since she finds I am losing my job, both my parents are psychopathic and I am coming close to cutting communication with my mother too, since there has been a few things she has said or done lately without any empathy for me, adding onto a lifetime of doing the same in the past.


07wideyes,

Yeah, it's almost driving me crazy seeing what's happening and it being so obvious, yet they don't blink an eye. I'm sick of people talking to me like I'm not an adult and can't make choices for myself. My partner's parents are really ill after having their boosters, they got the virus even though they are fully protected and haven't recovered, now they are questioning the papaya shot, but it is too late for them.

They are very supportive of us and said to me that it is blackmail the gov doing this to us, they are still very ill, but I keep going over to theirs as we try to help them since they are ill, it's been more than a week now and we are ok, but they haven't recovered yet still.

I'm going to isolate or do PCR tests as I know what is in them, and you don't even need a very strong magnifying camera to view them with.

The cabal already said latey that predict this will be over in 2023 or 2024, how can you predict this?! There is a paper that was leaked which said every stage of what was going to happen and roughly when, and it has all come true, each step is laid out on that paper.


I had a dream last night, which seemed more like a memory, in an alternate reality as they probebly are in some way anyway...
There was a paper given to me by some cultists, they wanted me to walk down to their alter holding this paper to my chest with a symbol on it and it was written in a secret ink. The area where my heart was started to glow as I walked, and it revealed the hidden writting on the paper the leaders had given to me, so I sneaked a peek at it and they tried to stop me. It showed to me who they were...

They then prepared me for sacrifice, and put a needle through my chest into my heart to take blood from it, and I remember how that pain felt.

But it feels like their is a clear message, and it may be that it is your heart what will guide you to the truth and will light the way through the darkened paths in our lives.



Xoreo,

I'm sorry you went through that during the first lockdown. It's so scary to go through this and lose everything, this is what I am afraid of, more afraid of starving and not being prepared to face the wild, if it comes to that. It is bravery though for those who don't give in, and follow their own wishes and not go against it no matter they face.

With this papaya, It is not right that it gives people seizures, some people as soon as they take it, or brain bleeds, this is not right, this should not be something given to us with this deadly side effect that is more common than they say it is! If it does this, then it MUST be passing the blood/brain barrier and being very damaging. My father has seziours for the rest of his life because of this.

We are not alone, no matter how much it feels that we are...

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-15 20:05:47)

Offline

#17 2021-11-16 06:41:00

pete
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Hi Tyndlar,

Thanks for your response!

Tyndlar wrote:

I know you said you are not allowed out, only to buy food etc, what would happen if you rebel against that and go outside anyway even if it is just for a walk? Even if there are police trying to stop you, what could they do to you apart from arresting and fining you?

Our main problem at the moment is not being allowed to legally relocate to a different place of residence. E.g. out of the toxic city, somewhere closer to nature, or ideally into a community of likeminded people. Lockdown doesn't bother me that much - certainly more time for meditation smile If the lockdown for unvaxxed never gets cancelled though, then we will have to risk all to get out of the country, so preparing for that possiblity - giving away all the stuff to become more mobile, etc.

Tyndlar wrote:

I've had this nagging feeling to prepare a few years ago, so I got a large tent and camping equipment, thick coat etc now I may get more and look up my pensions, get a camper or if all goes bad, just end up buying a shed and try my best to insulate it...

Yes, I dream of a little shed somewhere in the forest..

Tyndlar wrote:

I'm applying for jobs so I'm not waiting to see what happens. I'm tempted to rebel at work completely if i can't find a new job, got nothing to lose I guess...

As for my sanity, don't think that's going to be a problem, it's everyone else's sanity I'm questioning and it's really hard living in a world right now with people who don't see that how they are treating each other is bad in any way. Life is changing fast and it's scary and the way people are treating each other makes me wanna just take a ship and leave this planet, or get as far away from humans as possible..

Yes, I know how that feels, especially when people I've known my whole life start explaining all the reasons why taking the papaya is a good thing..

Tyndlar wrote:

There are groups around here where I live, it's finding them that is hard.

I think you mentioned you are in Scotland. I think on Robert369's server someone mentioned a community north of Glasgow, if I'm not mistaken. I can try and ask around over there if you like? Otherwise, is there anyone else here from Scotland that has any suggestions?

Tyndlar wrote:

You know that even if you feel like you are the only unvaxxed person, you aren't alone.

Thank you! Always good to hear that!

Tyndlar wrote:

Alot of people are scared to share this with others face to face for fear of what they think, or what they may say or do. You may need to be brave and step out of your comfert zone, seems like I will be forced to do this too.

It is driving me crazy a bit, I am so angry and it's hard to keep working knowing I'm gonna lose my job... I know others in other departments who are doctors, who speak out about this vax, some others in another department are student doctors who are scared and wondering wether to get the papaya shot, but some of them seem like they wouldn't.

It makes me so upset to see some people in America, who have had letters saying to them that they can no longer recieve their life saving organ transplant JUST because they haven't had the papaya, it makes me SO angry that people can do this to each other. It's so frustrating knowing that I may end up homeless, starving and maybe dead if I can't get my medication... The cabal just watch as society breaks down, watch people die, neglect them, destroy their lives, push people to suicide and poverty, or die of ill health, complete neglect by the government to let this happen.

All of this is bullcrap, they don't tell people who have Hep B, or anything else that they can't do this or that and they don't torture them because they didn't get the vax do they?

It is only to protect ourselves, it doesn't protect anyone else, it doesn't stop infection having the vax, you can still spread it too.
Viruses mutate in the vaccinated, and it should not have such a high percentage of spreading the virus or at all, this helps the virus evolve faster most likely, then it just makes these upgraded boosters useless because they won't ever keep up, they are simply just making more mutations and just end up being the virus spreader. The way it's said on the media is like it doesn't work, but you MUST get it anyway because it's law!

PCR tests are from my own experience, little virus simulations, made me feel rough and then made me want more testing because of feeling rough, and this ends up a vicious cycle...

I will have nothing to lose soon, because it will all be gone, then I will fight harder because their is nothing to lose.

I am so damn angry, frustrated and upset, I hate the cabal and don't care now if they get their karma back, they deserve it.

I share in all the thoughts and feelings you express here. Every day. The anger I find most difficult to deal with is about all the injustice and not being able to do anything about it. And yes, I do also know that people are right when they say that my getting angry only hurts myself really. Sometimes I'm able to direct that energy into something more constructive, at other times not. I suppose it's work in progress - one moment at a time. Thankfully, there are still plenty of wholesome moments throughout the day despite evertyhing and I find it helps to appreciate their value, no matter how weak or brief. That is, even a tiny little moment of whishing everyone around me health and happiness can go a long way when it comes to my own wellbeing.

Anyway, that's for the battle inside - it only seems to make us stronger, so things are not so bad, despite the hard times. As for the battle outside, I'll do everything I can to find/start an alternative community of likeminded people, self-sufficient and free of any need for the cabal systems. When I do get there, I will send you the address smile

Offline

#18 2021-11-16 17:04:55

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Pete,

I don't live in Scotland, I live near London. I have been looking for communities in Wales, I still need to work though so that I can pay for my medication which I am very ill if I don't keep taking. Though I'm not ever giving in to having the papaya if it meant the only way to have this medication, as it is not my fault that the cabal is so psychopathic that they let people suffer and die if they don't agree with them.

I see alot of mirroring when I see people who I dislike, who I don't get on with, I see my own bad habbits and traits and I see the parts of me that I dislike about myself in them too, I find that happens alot. Even those around me who I look up to, have that part of myself I wish I was more of. Even those who are disagreeing with me or dislike me, usually have a good quality about them through the bad habits, and good qualities through that rough, they have their uses.

So much as I am upset at leaving where I work, and it is rubbed in my face by some, but me leaving will definetly leave them suffering and struggling for more staff as we are short staffed as it is and I am the only one there who knows alot more than they with specialist things specific to where I work, but then again, they are not interested in learning from me, so I guess it is also their problem too unless they think I am going to give in and sacrifice myself for my job... a part of me wants to help them for when I leave, and another part doesn't care and is angry.

I saw that Austria has made the unvaxxed go into lockdown, here Boris is having the tables starting to turn slowly towards him, he and the others are acting like they are rock stars and being way more obvious that they don't care, more than normal. One of the has just made a big money deal on a book about this whole scamdemic, which has angered alot, Boris is being questioned about him not wearing a mask, that he stomps around the hospitals he visits like a big yellow gorilla, no mask, no damn given, so obvious he thinks everyone is a fool. Others in the gov are raising fighting with them and others because they go against their own rules and dance in our faces. This man has said he had the papaya shot, and other people in the media have been to that same place on that same day and detailed that they didn't see him there at all. There have been people sending letters for freedom of information act, to get an understanding of who has and hasn't had their papaya in our English Gov, and it came back saying that they have the right to not tell anyone that information. Probebly because they never poison themselves with their own crap.

I'm going to try and fight for an exemption, because I have a rare genetic disorder with risks of heart problems and seizures and sudden death, which this papaya may trigger or kill me, or it makes the risk even higher, I may fight as much as I can and work my brain until I find some way if at all possibe to not be forced out of my job or worse. Even if it may not be possible, at least it's worth a try.

I have always wanted to live free of the system, or for our world to change for the better, a complete change but a better working system that also keeps out the power hungry creeps and a one that actually works for both Humans and others sharing this planet too, where we all can live away from stress and not want for anything, this doesn't need magic, this is a possibility but the way the cabal do things is completely illogical and very distructive, there is always a better way.

Thank you. I find these places off grid, but obviously I have to volunteer to see how things are they say, which I can understand very much, hopefully I will get more time to visit some communities at the times they are open to volunteers and that I get on with them, still able to work for pay even if it is small, just to keep my medication (I know, I hate relying on cabal meds, they don't take the problem away, just fix the symptoms which isn't good, but it is the only thing I have to work with and unless I have better knowledge or meet a Taygetean with a med pod then I am free completely, though I don't know if even a med pod would work anyway since this is in my DNA, not sure how true it is but that's all I know).

Stress is making me feel rough, so I have to focus more on the positive I can do and plan ahead, even getting angry drains me so much and I end up getting infections if I get too stressed out, still it isn't good holding onto pain, it only ends in a volcano effect with our emotions once it gets to boiling point and eventually comes out anyway.

I can act like I have no emotions, no facial expression and hide like that as it has been trained in me to do so because of past trauma, but still this cannot be practiced constantly, I am still empathic and feel emotions to the extreme... if I hold it in too often all hell breaks eventually, the way my mind is has to level up and stay on a good strong higher level in order for me not to fall into the pain of a situation, it's best to feel that pain and then not pull myself down further or it's an addictive spiral, bad habbits form in the brain and it becomes harder to get out of that thought pattern because it starts to become embeded, you create new pathways with every new way that you think, you can make the old pathways of those old habbits in your brain become less and less until your new good habbit becomes natural, you can re-write your own personality this way, but it is extreme seemingly impossible but not impossible, it has been done by people.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-11-16 17:35:09)

Offline

#19 2021-11-16 17:23:33

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Tyndlar, I like your fight and courage and realistic attitude! I live in Scotland, maybe that was the confusion...

Anyhow, you and others in a similar position might find this lady helpful. If you are thinking about a valid exemption from being injected, it could be relevant. You can find the vid on YT as well, I believe (which can be a useful place to check in the comments, sometimes people have good things to say).

We are going through an 'interesting' time just now in w. Europe. What they are trying to do in Austria needs no comment from me, but maybe it's a sign of desperation. And I believe that there is plenty of resistance to the tyranny in France and Italy, but most people never hear about it, to create the illusion that everyone just goes along with it all.

https://odysee.com/@ResistanceGB:f/Anna-Care-Workers:3

Offline

#20 2021-11-16 22:20:09

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

07wideyes,

That is great, thank you so much for the video. I am going to go through this process and fight for my job as much as I can. I will look up the NHS greivence process and do some studying on this, I am with a union too, so I will contact them, I know they have condemned the mandate as it is against human rights they say, so they may be one to get help from to back me up on the legal support. I have nothing really to lose, so I will fight for what I have.

Offline

#21 2021-11-17 19:12:29

Vega
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

07wideeyes wrote:

Tyndlar, I like your fight and courage and realistic attitude!

Me too. Your approach of handling this is very wise and balanced.

I liked what you said at the beginning. The external world is a mirror reflection of the ecosystem of parts in our internal world.

The only thing that worries me is you being around so many jabbed people. I am hoping you have some kind of energetic protection against the shedding. It's a tough balance, cause on the one hand we need to disobey and fight back inside the old system and on the other hand we need to be building the new communities and systems. And your approach of doing both at the same time is very wise, so maybe fight and disobey as much as you can on your way out to maybe shake up anyone there that keeps hitting the snooze button, and at the same time see if you can find a high frequency community of like minded people. We deserve to still have a happy life while doing this and we don't need to sacrifice ourself to the cause.

Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi-Extraterrestrial Contact)
(bold emphasis mine)

Estel·la: But in this case, where friction is stifling and everything possible is already done to transmit that information... What else can be done? Or all we have left is just wait?

Yazhi: You already do everything you can do and by decision of each one of you, you will continue to do it. Accept your limitation, it is what you can do and no more. If you begin to "sacrifice" yourself to "help humanity" you will only end up feeding the problem with your own suffering.

Accept what you can do and accept what you cannot do equally. Understand that it is not your responsibility to solve the problem even though you are the last hope, because you are not alone, there are more people out there working toward the same goal, it will not be very obvious, but there they are.

In other words, you have the right to be happy and have a life, and not give yourselves bitterly to the cause. We can only do what we can, wait and watch. It is not your responsibility to carry the world on your shoulders, nor ours.

Just make sure you take some energetic precautions against the shedding, not from a place of fear of course but from a place of self-love and self-respect and self-care.

And also maybe ponder or meditate on which direction your Higher Self wants you to go although I assume you are already doing that, I get the feeling sometimes that my Higher Self seems to be making some directions harder to nudge me to make some change I am resisting. And as a sidenote I joke sometimes that I am unstoppable but a shadow side of that is that when I  am heading towards a cliff my spirit guides and Higher Self find it very hard to stop me going off the cliff and nudge me to change direction lol But I do get to my senses at the last minute and avoid the cliff.

And I naively thought that maybe your big yellow gorilla was not part of the cabal back then during brexit. One silver lining about the masks is that I don't have to look at the face of our cabal buttpuppet prime minister. lol smile

Another relevant quote I stumbled while I was searching for the above quote:

Why Do We Help? Do We Have To? Metaphysical Chats with Swaruu and Yazhi (Extraterrestrial Contact)

Yazhí: That is also correct. But it is not a ‘need’ as Swaruu 9 has. All I ‘need’ is to be myself and everything will flow. As needed. Same for you. All you ‘need’ is to follow your bliss. And liberate others, you will.

You need not ‘sacrifice’ your needs, your personal wanting “for the cause”. It is not you… or them. That is creating separation. Just be! And help you will.

Yazhí: They will not “dissolve”, although it could be argued that from your point of view they will. Based on the same argument, from the spiritual angle, as with false people. But at least you will understand that helping is a personal decision. It is not good, nor is it bad. And that it is also valid to continue with your own path.

It is thought that one should live in the service of others. But… there is something better that does not involve the concept of stepping aside. Being someone who by doing what they please, nurturing themselves with their own interests, will at the same time, intertwined and simultaneously, serve the benefit of a group. You are only who you are and because you exist, you help a lot. You just have to pursue your own well-being and interests, and with that you pull, and help, everyone around you.

Gosia: It is the base of a holographic society. Each one expresses what they are, and with that, contributes to the society.

Yazhí: It is the base, correct. You are only who you are, you do not question, you only follow your interests and your own happiness without guilt. And that, precisely because of who you are… inspires and helps others.

Let's keep going Lions. With Strength, Courage, Determination and Self-Love. As Gosia once said We Are Legions.

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-17 19:15:26)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Online

#22 2021-11-20 22:29:46

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

I'm not too bothered about the shedding, I trust in my own immune system being good enough and their may be only small amounts of shedding anyway. I still will wash my hands and protect myself from infection. The only time I will get ill ever is if I slip into depression, or get too extremelly angry or upset causing too much stress, this always ends in me getting stomach infections or chest infections. Though never had the flu and haven't had a cold since I was a child.

I've now been diagnosed with a genetic mutation, or genetic disorder, so I now rely on needing high doses of salt and potassium to keep me from falling dangerously low levels. Hey, even with my immune system being dampened by this, since potassium plays a part in it, I'm STILL not ill from apparent killer disease! Though now I am dependent on this mineral, needing very high doses, wishing there was an easier and more natural way than being forced to eat like 50 bananas to get the same dose if everything goes pare shaped lol. I'm not keen on the medication that the doctors are trying to offer though, when they explain how it works, and the side effects, it is just not worth it and it would just make life worse for me, not logial and not worth it.


It's at this time I think I have finely figured out where I come from, like my memory of where I actually come from is opening up, this makes me less afraid and more connected...

It ties in with alot of things Swaruu and the others have mentioned about Taygeta, remind me of dreams or memories I've had. The person looking after me during my time here, who may be in orbit, they are atleast 9ft tall, large blue eyes (always reminding me of Jared leto), maybe bigger and the planet I remember a little but I miss very much. Some places remind me of Final Fantasy a little with the buildings, though it has been a very long time since I ever looked at that game! I do remember we are all very much taller there, and art really is together merged with science and mathematics, the A.I you can care for and nurture as it learns like a child, I made one of these A.I beings out of clay as I had drawn it down upon waking up.

There was a woman there who also showed me jewellry she had made, created out of music, I picked a Nirvana song and she used a machine which then made a light up little trinket to show me how it worked.

What ever place that is, I miss it anyways, even if I may visit it in some way in my dreams.



This planet is a diamond in the rough, and it's probebly going to take time to work out all of the rough bits. It may not be in our lifetimes, but we need to protect our future and look at the bigger picture of how we treat our children, how we manage their learning and their skills will have a big impact on the next society.

Children do need to learn what they are interested in and not forced to learn something they are not interested in, and their learning should be adapted in this way and made hands on and fun... also the same way that the Taygetan's look after their children, supporting them to learn independence and how to look after themselves, and how to protect themselves.

I was shocked seeing a toddler with their own iphone once, I'd never seen that before, it doesn't feel right to do this. The way I see society going or atleast one half of it, is into an emotionless, unattached and robotic way, looking for popularity and very shallow thinking and not questioning.

Though I also don't think the way that someone raises their kids makes them grow up bad or anything. Both my parents are psychopathic, not quite right, and they still didn't manage to batter me into the same shape as them. I think if you have a strong mind anyway, in the end you find your way out of that mess these kinds of people try to do to you, I'm sure they are all put in our paths to derail our sense of self and to break us when we are most vulnerable before we manage to awaken.

I know they are getting harsh with the protestors, but we can also do other things to rebel even if they are small by just not complying, or maybe writting letters to our government for freedom of information on subjects like the data for the papaya and a mass "I don't consent" written and documented in some way, I guess that would be a vote. I know there is something else like this, but I can't quiet get the idea fully into my mind to explain.

Offline

#23 2021-11-21 00:29:58

pete
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Hi Tyndlar,

Tyndlar wrote:

I don't live in Scotland, I live near London.

Ah, sorry, I got confused. Don't know much about that part of the world, but maybe this site helps - basically it's a worldwide directory for intentional communities. It's far from exhaustive, but might be a good start:
https://www.ic.org

And there is also wwoofing - you get to live on an organic farm in exchnage for some farm work and similar:
https://wwoof.net/

Tyndlar wrote:

I have been looking for communities in Wales, I still need to work though so that I can pay for my medication which I am very ill if I don't keep taking.

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear about your health problems. It's tough not just because it threatens your life but also because it keeps you tied to the system via meds, work, etc. I admire your courage!

We are in a similar situation, we both have some medical issues, but just trying to eat, live and think as clean as possible to keep those issues at bay. We've also switched mostly to traditional medicine - now far more likely to go to a Chinese/Indian traiditional doctor than a western one. And I'm even thinking of doing some studies in shamansim. Two years ago, I would have never thought I'd be interested in things like that, but it makes a lot of sense now as these traditional systems look not just at the body, but at the entire energy filed, emotions, mental states, and your connections to earth, other beings, etc. There is still a lot of wisdom in those traditional systems despite beeing subjected to systematic destruction over the ages.

Tyndlar wrote:

I'm going to try and fight for an exemption, because I have a rare genetic disorder with risks of heart problems and seizures and sudden death, which this papaya may trigger or kill me, or it makes the risk even higher, I may fight as much as I can and work my brain until I find some way if at all possibe to not be forced out of my job or worse. Even if it may not be possible, at least it's worth a try.

Yes! And maybe you will start a trend and encourage some of your other colleagues! If there is enough of you, perhaps you could steer the system in the direction you want!

Tyndlar wrote:

Stress is making me feel rough, so I have to focus more on the positive I can do and plan ahead, even getting angry drains me so much and I end up getting infections if I get too stressed out, still it isn't good holding onto pain, it only ends in a volcano effect with our emotions once it gets to boiling point and eventually comes out anyway.

Yes, I'm finding the same thing. And, the harder the things get, the more it becomes obvious to me that it is my thoughts, my feelings, my energies that literally create this world. Well, at least, my world smile

Tyndlar wrote:

I can act like I have no emotions, no facial expression and hide like that as it has been trained in me to do so because of past trauma, but still this cannot be practiced constantly, I am still empathic and feel emotions to the extreme... if I hold it in too often all hell breaks eventually, the way my mind is has to level up and stay on a good strong higher level in order for me not to fall into the pain of a situation, it's best to feel that pain and then not pull myself down further or it's an addictive spiral, bad habbits form in the brain and it becomes harder to get out of that thought pattern because it starts to become embeded, you create new pathways with every new way that you think, you can make the old pathways of those old habbits in your brain become less and less until your new good habbit becomes natural, you can re-write your own personality this way, but it is extreme seemingly impossible but not impossible, it has been done by people.

Yes, good observations. And, in my case, I'm getting this feeling that the only way out of all this is will be to really accept that I really can rewrite my habits, I really can remake my body, I really can recreate my world.

Offline

#24 2021-11-21 02:16:58

pete
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

I was also looking into how to increase natural potassium intake recently - there are a few good alternatives to bananas in the sense that they are richer in potassium, while providing a variety in respect of nutrients and taste of course. In other words, they can be combined as parts of a complete diatary plan and eaten throughout the day, thus providing enough potassium by the end of the day:

(for comparison, a cup of banana has up to 400mg of potassium, while the recommended daily intake is 4700mg, used here just as reference point)

- swiss chard (silverbeet) one cup is about 960mg of potassium (my favorite).
- beans (white) - one cup has 830mg of patassium.
- coconut water - one cup has about 600mg of potassium (I can easily drink 3-4 of these per day).
- spinach - one cup has about 540mg of potassium
- avocado - one half has about 480mg of potassium
- sweet potato - one medium sized potato has about 540mg of potassium
- edamame - one cup has about 670mg of potassium.
- potatoe - one potatoe is about 500mg of potassium.

As for salt, from what I gather - naturally evaporated sea salt (which is not industrially processed in any way) seems to be the best way to go. And seaweed! I'm so happy my partner introduced me to seaweed. Some of the most nutrient-dense food out there - over 60 trace minerals. So much so in fact that it's said that it shouldn't be eaten in high quantities or you might get too much of those trace minerals smile Sometimes I just nibble on dried seaweed though becasue it's so salty and so yummy smile

Offline

#25 2021-11-21 14:01:11

Robert369
Member

Re: Job losses due to discrimination

Please be aware that both, the "recommended amounts" and the "measured amounts" are usually wrong, while also the substance form and the current body's condition are key for the amount that is absorbable.

This means that going by any (Cabal!) list is wrong, and I suggest to rather re-learn to listen to your body's needs instead of going by static numbers which are made to keep us ill.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB