You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-15 15:45:54

Brahman
Member

Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

I suggest here to share quotes from transcripts and videos that we like for one reason or another.

I will start with two quotes from Yazhi's latest statements.

Yazhi: They can do their videos wording them however they like. But if they understand the phrase: "I do not consent", so does the universe because they ARE the freaking Universe!
big_smile
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/i-do-not … commentary

Yazhi: Yes, to have that kind of spiritual experiences yes, the forest is too rich an environment, all full of stimuli, flooding your senses. Makes you connect to Earth, to the creatures that live there, as part of a community. When a desert promotes your sense of oneness.

I may be crazy, but if I had to live on Earth, I'd chose a desert.In a great nothing... you are at your best. The energy flowing in those places is immense. The vastness, the cold. The soft sound of sand crawling on the ground. I love that silence.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/vasectom … a-pleiades

Thanks, Yazhi. smile


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#2 2021-11-15 22:41:57

StarDeity
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

My favorites: "You are ether dreaming of being a person... indestructible and timeless... eternal, without beginning or end."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/ether … munication

" Look for more. You always look for more... you understand at that moment that you are everything. And that it´s ok... that you are by definition the creative source... therefore indestructible."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/life- … u-explains

Offline

#3 2021-11-16 00:56:58

charliebelle
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

*

Dhor Káal'él: My work is the same as Swaruu's: Prepare the population for the total withdrawal of the artificial 3D matrix. I want the same as Swaruu, to prepare you so that you no longer depend on external guides. To prepare you to understand that it is you yourself you long to find, spiritually.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/inter … al-contact



Yazhí: Again, that is 3D. Release resistance to it. The illusion of being alone, astray, lost. All you need is to know that you must follow what you love best. What you enjoy the most doing. And your mission will reveal itself. Existence alone is doing something extremely important. You are a star being, that has been everywhere. Learned from everywhere. Born free and from Source, forever free.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/starseed … zhi-swaruu

Last edited by charliebelle (2021-11-16 16:28:47)

Offline

#4 2021-11-16 05:22:56

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Alenym: Idealism means taking the correct course, and it is possible. Not something unattainable as humans have always been led to believe.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/galac … on-taygeta

Nai'Shara: As you already know, Anéeka has discovered a lot since we returned to low orbit. Now, without any doubt, we can affirm that the one who is behind, starting with the famous Pandemic, is the Federation itself. It continues to pull its strings "against" humanity. They are already over the First Directive and the free will of the people.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/galac … on-taygeta

Yazhí: Your memories will come to you when the time comes, or not. But you should know that they don't matter. What you imagine today is what you will be, your creation, your future. It is never empty imagination. It is where you are going. There is no fantasy and reality. That´s limiting concepts of low densities, imposed with the purpose to control. Fantasy and reality is the same, just that one you are living, the other creates what will be lived.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/stars … zhi-swaruu

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-16 05:39:21)


righteously indignant

Offline

#5 2021-11-17 17:54:30

Vega
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

This is a great idea Brahman. smile

Let´s be Our Higher Self NOW - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication (Pleiades)
(underline and bold emphasis mine)

The realization that they only need to love themselves and everything comes from there, loving others, everything there is, the good and the bad, the terrifying, the beautiful, the ugly, the artistic, the cruel, the dramatic, poetic.

I know that this "loving themselves" is like something ¨girly", after all... it does come from... a girl. ¨I am a real man, strong, I do not need to talk about love¨, some will say...

They don't understand... It's everything. Love is integration, if you don't want to use the word "love", too "girly", of "girls in pink". But whether they like it or not that is the key and that is not making them less men. On the contrary, it defines them as stronger than anything. Like super-power.

Understanding everything... being able to enter into multiple perspectives, understand them, accept them as part of oneself. It closes conflicts, undoes evil, dissolves fear by accepting it. Defeats evil. Creates worlds and promotes unimaginable personal expansion.

It is not narcissistic, it would be a big mistake to think of it this way... It is the opposite, everything is you. You cannot work from a position of ¨I am the whole and you are not ha-ha¨. It just doesn't work, if you are in that state then you have not understood my words.

Yazhi: Just by being in the etheric, in the afterlife, it doesn´t mean that a soul is in a state of understanding of all, in the "elevated" state, just as by being Broken Shoes in 3D, it does not mean that you cannot be superior or maintain a greater degree of understanding life in every way than a soul in afterlife.

Being incarnated or not has nothing to do with a person's level of consciousness. The body is just one more manifestation of your state of consciousness. It does not limit, it does not help, it is only a symptom, a reflection. <--- <---

You can be "Broken Shoes" walking in the mud with cars splashing you as you pass... getting wet under a broken umbrella... And be someone's higher self in the etheric.

Of course, if you are at that level... it does not bother you to find yourself in that situation since it is only something temporary, a reflection of you... and your little shoes... broken or not... you have immense wealth inside and that is what matters. And from the point of view of understanding self-love... you will immediately start to improve your life. That is the key. Because self-love means that you will no longer neglect yourself and that you will take care of your improvement, of your life, that you will leave destructive vices behind and you will get away from everything that you do not like or that does not nourish you, bad and degrading jobs, bad friends or family... You leave behind the hatreds, the resentments, when you understand their points of view.

Don't expect to be the higher self when you disincarnate "in the future." It doesn´t matter. Be that today. Also... Listen to me, Broken Shoes... If those ugly shoes you have make you feel bad... then don't put them on anymore! There begins the action of self-love. <--- <---


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#6 2021-11-18 14:56:39

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

I love it when they are giving us words of wisdoms and motivations, it really touched my heart and I’m in tears, I can watch these videos all day and night

“Meaningful things contains happiness”

“You are powerful and valuable beings”


These words are too powerful for me and I’m always in tears whenever I heard or think about it.
Something that I felt, makes me shiver,  I felt it genuinely, I feel worthy.


Love, Peace & Unity.

Offline

#7 2021-11-20 18:53:47

Brahman
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Swaruu: They have been talking about "liberation" for thousand of years, exactly what so many have already said and promised, Ahkenaten (Moses), Buddha, countless others. Buddha was the closest to getting everything right! By the way!
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/freed … t-pleiades

Liberation as Buddha teaches it is a lack of ideas and attachments, concepts, etc.  Lack of individual self, universal self, ideas for universes and beings, these are illusions as described in the Diamond Sutra(great book)


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#8 2021-11-26 16:46:06

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

"You are mind there, you only have a body when you imagine it. Just because that's what you want to imagine, if you don't want to you are just mind, pure consciousness. You are your imagination and what you create. You are not something that creates the other, you are simply what you create and you live what you are because you live what you create.

And that includes bodies, bodies that as you imagine them, you call that incarnation and you imagine that you are trapped in a body for the duration of an incarnation, but that is illusory, it is also your creation, your ideas. There is only mind."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/eres-men … hia-swaruu


"There is no such thing as a soul. That's why you can't acquire it, you can't catch it, you can't destroy it, you can't sell it to the Devil.

A soul is the Source itself, the great all that includes everything there is, always has been and always will be. It is pure consciousness. That is the whole, and everything there is is part of that, there are no inanimate objects, there are no living or dead things, everything is part of the same, everything is part of that great consciousness of the whole, which can NOT be defined, because it is always much more than words can describe. You can see a little of its effects by observing gravity, the ether.

But soul as such does not exist, it is not a thing that floats around like a ghost, those are other phenomena, they are not "souls"."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/la-adqui … a-swaruu-x


"Just look at it as consciousness, don't think about time per se. Just observe your thoughts. You have to think one thing, then another, and I mean think without words, just with concepts.

Then by being aware that you are, that you have a thought, that you are that thought, you will see that there is a linearity in them. That is your time. Without it you would not have the experience of thinking an idea, even with concepts.

Then you go into meditation. And as many say, it is difficult to quiet the mind. As the Buddhists say, the mind is the rowdy monkey that like any good monkey just wants attention while you are trying to be at peace.

But let's say we remove the monkey. We go into 'deep' meditation. Space without time, from the point of view of your exterior, but even there you are in your own space-time. That is why it does not correspond in perception with the outside, because in deep meditation you can go 4 hours, or more, or even 30 minutes, in an instant."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/el-tiemp … zhi-swarru

Last edited by crystallinemister (2021-11-26 16:48:16)


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#9 2021-11-26 17:06:01

Brahman
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

I also like these quotes.  thanks for reminding me. smile


crystallinemister wrote:

"You are mind there, you only have a body when you imagine it. Just because that's what you want to imagine, if you don't want to you are just mind, pure consciousness. You are your imagination and what you create. You are not something that creates the other, you are simply what you create and you live what you are because you live what you create.

And that includes bodies, bodies that as you imagine them, you call that incarnation and you imagine that you are trapped in a body for the duration of an incarnation, but that is illusory, it is also your creation, your ideas. There is only mind."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/eres-men … hia-swaruu


"There is no such thing as a soul. That's why you can't acquire it, you can't catch it, you can't destroy it, you can't sell it to the Devil.

A soul is the Source itself, the great all that includes everything there is, always has been and always will be. It is pure consciousness. That is the whole, and everything there is is part of that, there are no inanimate objects, there are no living or dead things, everything is part of the same, everything is part of that great consciousness of the whole, which can NOT be defined, because it is always much more than words can describe. You can see a little of its effects by observing gravity, the ether.

But soul as such does not exist, it is not a thing that floats around like a ghost, those are other phenomena, they are not "souls"."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/la-adqui … a-swaruu-x


"Just look at it as consciousness, don't think about time per se. Just observe your thoughts. You have to think one thing, then another, and I mean think without words, just with concepts.

Then by being aware that you are, that you have a thought, that you are that thought, you will see that there is a linearity in them. That is your time. Without it you would not have the experience of thinking an idea, even with concepts.

Then you go into meditation. And as many say, it is difficult to quiet the mind. As the Buddhists say, the mind is the rowdy monkey that like any good monkey just wants attention while you are trying to be at peace.

But let's say we remove the monkey. We go into 'deep' meditation. Space without time, from the point of view of your exterior, but even there you are in your own space-time. That is why it does not correspond in perception with the outside, because in deep meditation you can go 4 hours, or more, or even 30 minutes, in an instant."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/el-tiemp … zhi-swarru


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#10 2021-11-27 22:05:38

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Brahman wrote:

I also like these quotes.  thanks for reminding me. smile

My pleasure smile


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#11 2021-12-02 12:53:36

Brahman
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/druids-m … ena-swaruu
Druids/Merlin transcript


And why so much interest in the destruction of the Druids and Bards? Because in the first place they told and recorded information from medicine to technology and history that contradicts the new official history that the Cabal was putting together as World Reset at the time of Vespasian and Titus, where it was necessary to erase all information prior to the imposition of a new world paradigm. That is to erase all the past to adopt only the creationist story of the new Jewish Christian religion based on the writings of the Old Testament and the New Testament.

They needed to erase all historical records and knowledge of all kinds that contradicted the Old and New Testament, so that Rome-Cabal would have total control over the truth and over the people.

What was in the Library of Alexandria were documents that could not be left there but had to be taken to the Vatican and the copies destroyed (the burning itself) because that Gnostic-Druidic-Bardic information contradicted their Old and New Testament stories.

So the connection of the imposition of the new Judeo-Christian religion, and the topic of the invention of Jesus Christ, goes hand in hand and connects directly to the burning of the Library of Alexandria.

The Druids knew that there is no physical world, that everything is etheric, and that everything is interconnected, that there is no clear barrier between the "spirit" world with the "material-physical" world, and that the causes of all diseases, and I mean all, is an imbalance by way of interference between one side and the other, the side of pure consciousness that generates the physical world projected mainly and primarily through the body called physical.

There is no material world, everything is spiritual world. It is only ideas that form the concept and properties you call the material world. But there are countless other worlds created with other kinds of ideas and therefore with other rules.

The so-called spirit world is nothing more than the transfer of the same agreements and the same belief system framed by the collective unconscious, to the non-material world through the people who have passed away, the disincarnated, because when they die they take their belief systems and their perceptions, prejudices and expectations, to the "other side", creating in the so-called etheric world, a crude and caricatured reflection of the same material world in which they were in life.

What happens here is that people with strong attachments to the material, to their ideas of what the material world is, are the ones who stay and do not transcend to other higher planes, that is, they do not reincarnate on other planets or return to the Source. They are the so-called "lost souls" who are wandering as entities and spirits between their world and the so-called material world.

This kind of "lost" souls still hold EGO and idea of "I", of feeling "somebody", therefore they still manifest a "body" perceptible to them and to "the others" among them who, by having the same perception or existential frequency, share a new collective unconscious but on the etheric or spiritual side.

As these people have not transcended, they have attachments to strongly self-destructive, or material ideas, with everything that goes hand in hand with that. Their values, not very positive, and twisted deformations of their concepts of reality, form with this a caricatured reflection of what the world itself was when they were alive. That is to say that the same material world, same streets and buildings, can be seen or manifested for them in their mind in that non-physical side, but as their minds, and their concepts and values are not very positive, this will also be reflected in that world, thus creating a gloomy version of the physical reality as it is known on the side of the living. Same streets and buildings, but all gloomy, decadent and with problems, because they also form clans and groups or gangs there.

But it is only a reflection of themselves, because they are concordant with that frequency and because they do not know how to live or exist in any other way as a direct consequence of the disinformation that the Cabal-Illuminati has imposed on the population.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#12 2021-12-06 21:43:58

Brahman
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

You are mind there, you only have a body when you imagine it. Only because that is what you want to imagine. If you don't want to, you are just mind, pure consciousness. You are your imagination and what you create. You are not something that creates something else, you are simply what you create and you live what you are because you live what you create.

And that includes bodies, bodies that, as you imagine them, you call that incarnation, and you imagine that you are trapped in a body for the duration of an incarnation, but that is illusory, it is also your creation, your ideas. There is only mind.

From those planes yes you know. And you don't follow linear incarnations. Only your ideas. And nothing limits you, you imagine yourself to be billions and billions of creatures, all "you". Simultaneously. Everything nourishes you; everything is your lucid dream.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/what-hap … her-planes


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#13 2021-12-07 20:30:43

Vega
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Druids, Merlin, Shamans, and prohibited knowledge destroyed by the Cabal - Athena Swaruu

Swaruu X (Athena): "We, the Swaruu´s, have been here for the better part of 12,000 years, never being human, but that makes us a bridge between the extraterrestrial and the human because we know both worlds well and can connect what happens outside the Earth with what happens inside. And few non-human races have that ability. The Taygetans try, but they have many problems."


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#14 2021-12-10 12:27:24

Jeffwasher
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Thanks for this topic! We could spend years going over Yazhi wisdom.

Here is one of my favorite quotes that has became truth for me. I replaced old beliefs and live this in everyday life. It has helped me understand that judgement doesn't exist, because there is no standard to judge against and that reality is subjective to ones experiences. It opened the door to unlimited acceptance, love and respect for other people and helped bring me to a place where I am able to live in  peace and harmony.

Yazhi: "Because I accept people for who they are and that there are multiple truths, that one truth is relative, Then I cannot be in conflict with anything"

I use this Quote a lot and add to it by saying:

"Because I accept people for who they are and that there are multiple truths, that one truth is relative, I cannot be in conflict with anything and find peace and unconditional love "

Offline

#15 2022-01-12 18:44:08

Yogi Mik
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Brahman wrote:

I may be crazy, but if I had to live on Earth, I'd chose a desert.In a great nothing... you are at your best. The energy flowing in those places is immense. The vastness, the cold. The soft sound of sand crawling on the ground. I love that silence.

I'd use an island ... to enjoy both of the worlds, with the silence within ... :-)

Offline

#16 2022-02-16 02:19:38

Asteria
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

My favorite quote from Swaruu: "The only thing that limits you, is the idea that you are limited." it literally unlocked something in my mind it. I can't ever forget it. It was at that moment I just paused the video and just sat in silence for a few minutes. A seemingly simple statement with so much depth.

Offline

#17 2022-02-19 15:10:45

Brahman
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Aneeka:
Remember that if you think in a way that what you are officially told and assured is false and the alternative is true, using your head to filter with your mind what is correct and what is not, you will find that you will be closer to the truth and tangible reality.

Remember that basically nothing is true of what you are officially told on Earth, including history and science, and everything is put in there and said with a goal to manipulate perceptions and reality.

In a world where all information is contradictory, whether alternative or official, the only way to approach the truth is to listen to all possible sources, and then take responsibility for forming your own independent judgment, with full courage, whether or not the result of that personal reasoning is logical or socially acceptable.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/4-year-a … a-must-see


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#18 2022-02-19 16:02:55

AVA
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Asteria wrote:

My favorite quote from Swaruu: "The only thing that limits you, is the idea that you are limited." it literally unlocked something in my mind it. I can't ever forget it. It was at that moment I just paused the video and just sat in silence for a few minutes. A seemingly simple statement with so much depth.

Yes! I was also struck by the statement that Lyrian DNA is immune to direct genetic manipulation, and in particular WHY this is so: our strong connection to Source. It happens to be in the same transcript as the quote above, so I am expanding on it here. So in fact, our "DNA" is complete. cool

Swaruu: I must make this very clear. As I said above, humans were not made by the reptilians, their plan and their genetic engineering did not work because the base Lyrians themselves prevented it due to their advanced consciousness and connection to the Source. …
…The human beings are Lyrian, and their DNA is complete, it is only deactivated, but not by a test tube, but by the manipulation of human consciousness, because it is consciousness that activates, deactivates and rewrites a gene, chain of genes or the whole sequence of the genetics of a species and it is also consciousness that creates a new species in this way, and not by random mutations or natural selection.
That is why the spiritual awakening of humanity will return your DNA of 12 strands and 24 chromosomes. Because it is already there, only suppressed with the use of mind control. The only thing that limits humans is the idea or belief that they are limited. Scientific ships like our ones have studied modern human DNA and, just like the results of the experiments of other races, it is confirmed that the DNA is complete.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/atlan … nt-history


*shiny*

Offline

#19 2022-02-19 20:39:01

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Thanks, AVA, great quotes. It's because of words like this that I am here on this forum....!

Offline

#20 2022-02-20 14:49:43

AVA
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

07wideeyes wrote:

Thanks, AVA, great quotes. It's because of words like this that I am here on this forum....!

Awesome, 07wideeyes! Let's see what other gems we can dig up, eh? Randomly selected quote of the day:

Yazhi:

The key is to love yourself. It is not something narcissistic or selfish. Rather, it is the very basis of understanding and from where the integration of everything else begins to become part of a person, thereby expanding their identity and the reach of their mind and consciousness. You cannot integrate anything to yourself, if you do not love and respect yourself first. That is the base.

And it is not narcissistic because you are accepting and respecting everything around you and everyone equally. Because you realize that it's only you again. Wherever you look is you. It is only a reflection of your own being. Although they are the most horrible deplorable things that exist. The most grotesque. The dirtiest. It's you. As it is you also in the other sense.

The understanding of everything, what makes up the universe, the most sublime art and poetry, the total beauty of everything that exists. And each person is like that, they are that. They are the Self. They define me as I define them. All the time. Everything is connected, everything is integrated. And that itself forms the feeling or the very concept that it is not, of being something else.

Everything is mind. Everything is YOUR mind. And everything is just YOUR mind and nobody else's.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/timeline … erspective


Oooh, that's a great one, indeed. What did one face of Source say to another face of Source?  “Wherever I go, there you are!” ~AVA~


*shiny*

Offline

#21 2022-02-23 14:06:00

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Published 2020-04-10 Message to Starseeds: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication (Taygeta)

They already manipulate everything. They already have everything. They only give people what they always give them. A worldwide chaos. They couldn't have their Third World War? So they put together this nonsense. But they must always keep the population on alarm for something. That´s why the work of the Doctors here is very important. Let them understand that they are the key to helping humanity ... stop thinking about your wallets and your personal fame.

Economy. This lets call it a bug crashing the economy is silly, they will crash it or not ... on their own, with their agendas. Not for reasons that seem "out of control". The economy is portrayed as if it were a conscious and unpredictable being. It is not. It is under their total control. These psychopaths in power would NOT leave anything in the air, at random. They control everything. Whether or not the economy crashes depends on their ideas and their agendas, not on anything external or accidental. Therefore they would NOT release any real virus. Because they would NOT have any control over it. And if they do want something it is control. And they know that the media is enough.


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#22 2022-02-26 02:15:00

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Robert: You say “in reference to something else”, and that depends on what I think or what I might think depending on my consciousness... and the more things I know that is what will create my reality that I will reflect in my external world because it is my reflection, and with it I will be able to have the perceptual direction of the time I want, correct?

Yázhi: Basically yes, the more awareness you have in general, the more you understand about what the world is, the one that is perceived as exterior to you. And by understanding more, then the unexplained things or the things that were not even known to be there but always were there, will begin to be seen, understood, and their relationship with everything else. And it is from that point where it begins to be seen, in the same daily life, that one can have several directions of flow in time.
Swaruu said that the densities had nothing to do with the dimensions. I say that the higher the density, the greater consciousness, the more dimensions are understood, and seen.
On Earth it is said that there are 3 dimensions of Space and one of Time. This defines very well the 3D Matrix, its scientists, its values and limitations as a culture.
In other advanced races outside in the Cosmos it is understood that there are 3 dimensions in Space and 3 in Time.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/chatting … n-pleyades


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#23 2022-03-13 15:24:50

Brahman
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Thank you, Gosia for this quote and image of Athena. smile

never-confuse-what-is-legal-with-what-is-fair-on-earth-athena-swaruu-opt.jpg


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#24 2022-03-21 10:53:00

Brahman
Member

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

Gosia: People in conflict countries ask me, how to focus on reprogramming the Matrix, feeling happy, seeing so much limitedness and unhappiness around?

Swaruu: That's the trap I was talking about. The law of attraction can be a trap! Because if all you see is problems and suffering that's what you will manifest more of! Everything is frequency, and frequency is not only things, but events as well.

So, if you are not aware of something you attracted it may be or it is because you are a frequency match for that event. So, you must constantly be at a high frequency. And a high frequency is known because of how you feel. And if you still manifest lower frequency events, it is because of a very complicated network. You are still dragging older manifestation things.

You must get out of all religions, all belief systems. It's all lies! Even when it contains some truth, it's out of context and hijacked to back up the system. Raising your frequency is of extreme importance. You must revoke all soul contracts. Past present and future. This to be free from all Karma and sin programming. That in itself is a huge subject. They must understand what the Ego is, and it must be subdued. Turn Ego into self. The Ego is the result of the destruction of the self. Go back to self.

Other message for the people on Earth to open the 5D mind? I want them to know that you are not physical meat bags. That you are magical and eternal beings. Creators of worlds. That there is no death as such and that there is nothing to dying from the perspective of the self as you remain yourself in the other side. That the Matrix you live in is false, that the only threat that really exists is the fear they impose on you. Fear is your only enemy! That you must unlearn everything and re-learn everything again.

That you are so not alone, that there is more humanity out here, a lot more. Brothers and sisters that are very worried as we see you suffering a nightmare-dream. A dream you can get out of. That you are not powerless, in fact you are the only ones that have any true power. That's why they keep you ignorant, and mind controlled into believing a false reality that only serves a few. You are needed because you are the true creators. You are the gods and goddesses in the making. Kept there to generate a reality that is for the interest of a negative species, that is not only afraid but terrorized at the possibility of you waking up, because then they would stand no chance! That it's all only a game, and a game it is.

Swaruu: Do not let anyone ever take away your personal power. You don't need any Ascended Masters, Yogis, Saints, or whatever. You are all the divinity you ever need. Your road to spirituality and back to Source is yourself. You are the only one who is punishing yourself and no other. There are no higher powers punishing you. It's only you. You are always your own judge. Free your mind, free yourself, free your soul.

To escape the Matrix, you need a high enough vibration, to be able to be as far over the 51% mark on the positive side of the Law of Attraction. Work on yourself, what you see and what you perceive is your reality and your reality is all that matters to you. You must learn to respect and love yourself. You must go back into your larger self. You are the self, your true divine, spiritual eternal essence.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/how-t … taygeta-12


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#25 2022-04-06 15:04:40

Happy
Moderator

Re: Quotes from Yazhi Swaruu and Taygetans that we like

From: Starseeds - What should we DO and how should we BE now? Conversation with Yazhi Swaruu


Yazhi Swaruu:

Yeah yeah [...]

[...]

Yeah yeah [...]

[...]

[...] hog wash... yet it's the damn hard truth.


smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB