You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-15 20:40:24

ChazSedona

On nanotech and graphene

In episode: You Are Getting Flanked! EMPs for Nanotechnology Aneeka is saying EMP will cancel the Graphene Nanobots programming. So what is the best and easiest for those of us not overly electronic in experience? Please ask Aneeka for more details!!!! It is totally impractical for us down here to deploy "Large EMP´s would destroy the electronics of the antennas." And we need the Graphene program to be deleted permanently. Heeeeelllllllllpppp please.
"An electromagnetic pulse, also a transient electromagnetic disturbance, is a brief burst of electromagnetic energy. Depending upon the source, the origin of an EMP can be natural or artificial, and can occur as an electromagnetic field, as an electric field, as a magnetic field, or as a conducted electric current."Wikipedia
     I had come up with the idea of utilizing high voltage negative discharge. I happened to have some ion generators I bought on eBay for like $7 free shipping China. I had learned about using high voltage like this from G. Patrick Flanagan in his lab. My experience with this over time has been a vast improvement in long term memory. So I'm assuming the voltage is knocking out the Graphene/Graphene Oxide by cancelling its charge and programming. The nanobots run on extremely low voltage.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#2 2021-11-15 23:19:55

ChazSedona

Re: On nanotech and graphene

yeah, I had seen that one also. But it wasn't exactly clear to me anyway since the topic overlapped between the two videos. Well, we need some kind of solution since I don't think very many of us can start going out and finding an old carburetor car/truck and even building the 12V EMP device. The schematic for that would be interesting to see though.
    The Spanish researchers are seeing Graphene Oxide under SEM so is Aneeka just lumping it under Graphene or is it indeed Graphene Oxide? Oxides can be reduced to Graphene chemically.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#3 2021-11-15 23:32:39

Robert369

ChazSedona wrote:

...an old carburetor car/truck and even building the 12V EMP device.

Those old cars without electronic aren't quite in existence anymore and thus hard to get, but I cannot see the need for such since a car battery has enough energy for several powerful EMPs and thus doesn't need the car at the spot of action.

Thus it is sufficient to bring a car battery e.g. via bike+trailer or the like to the place of action, and then connect whatever EMP solution one desires. Those basically are merely thick wire coils that can be directed upwards to the electronics box of an antenna mast. Just make sure to **not** bring your mobile phone, etc. as those obviously as at risk just like a modern car might be. Though, with a properly built "EM gun" this risk could be minimized and then allow a regular car - but that requires more effort and knowhow.

But I doubt that this will have much effect, because the electronics usually resides in a grounded metal case, meaning that it is mostly safe from EM fields, which obviously is needed in case of lightning or other harmful EM fields. Of course the grounding can be penetrated by an even stronger EMP, but that doesn't make this easier...

ChazSedona wrote:

The Spanish researchers are seeing Graphene Oxide under SEM so is Aneeka just lumping it under Graphene or is it indeed Graphene Oxide? Oxides can be reduced to Graphene chemically.

To my knowledge the substance in the injection is graphene oxide, and I assume that reducing it to graphene would not only be harmful (that'd require a rather strong acid in your blood stream?), but it wouldn't matter really because the blood's oxygen would quickly restore it to graphene oxide.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-11-16 06:20:08

mitkobs

More barbaric approach to the devices can be done if people who do no want them in their neighborhoods get organized and act.

Board footer