You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-16 12:38:42

fd

Questions about vaccine infectivity

We know that the world is undergoing a massive PCR test, many people lined up to the third needle vaccine including children, many things because people voluntary or forced to, led to our collective are enveloped in a dark shadow, now we know the swahili research report, we haven't been vaccinated people even infected spikes protein and nanoparticles, 5 g around now All around us, our food and drinks are being spiked with go, and many of us are predicted to die within two years, according to a Pfizer vice president.

There are no articles suggesting that positive alien forces are helping us.

An article I read once said that the Pleiadians told us not to worry, that their alien special forces scientists were weakening the virulence of the vaccine, and some doctors even said the chances of infection were low.

We always have a minority of people who know the truth, while the majority of ordinary people are very ignorant and stupid.

So, as we learn these facts, can we take our human destiny into our own hands?

I invite each of you to participate in divine intervention meditation on December 21.

I'm really worried about the vaccine infection. I learned from the spiritual healers that disconnecting souls is not fun.

When bad guys let's obedience by various means, what we do can protect their own measures, I know a lot of countries are against vaccine passport, against the masks, however, is not the case in China, in fact the Chinese man is like a group of the silence of the lambs, endure in silence, they are not in the streets to protest against, in today's vaccine so serious side effects and a wide range of circumstances, the Chinese media Collective voice, they in order to keep your job choose silence, now, I know there are a lot of good people working behind the scenes, at the expense of his precious life, at the same time I also know that the bad guys are trying to do the last fight, so what is our future, we will for a wide range of vaccination, lead to the destruction of the billions of people, I see too much ground, tic video I know that many vaccines are equally harmful, and let's all be active in addressing this issue, in addressing this issue, because that's what needs to be addressed right now.

I will continue to update...

#2 2021-11-16 20:52:35

Re: Questions about vaccine infectivity

There is likely an inherent flaw with the nanotech, perhaps a very real possibility of one or two rounds of authentic bat soup being negated, reversed, or simply degrading in its effect over time before it can finish the job. This is likely one of the reasons they pushed for boosters so fast, and why they are so intent with swamping us with additional nanographene from every imaginable angle.

If I were ET's, I would use the following undetectable counter methods: Beam counter and jamming frequencies from ships to counter 5g and nanotech. Drop invisible nanotech that acts as antibodies to counter the nanographene into the air and water supply. Teach people how to activate additional strands of DNA and connect to their divine etheric DNA template.

I will be meditating on the 21st of December.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-16 20:57:16)

righteously indignant

#3 2021-11-16 21:12:15

LauriLavi wrote:

There is undetectable counter measures available like the white christed light which will protect from all negative tech. This might sound kinda far out(not really) but all you need to do is to ask for the white light shield and ask for god to provide the protection of permanent white christed light and you will receive it. Ask verbally though just in case.

This is explained in here: https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v9i3/SR20309224250.pdf

This can be done.  When I had to go to a retirement party for my manager and someone else that was in my office back in August, I used different frequencies to seal all of my fields so I would not be affected by any of the vaccinated while there.

#4 2021-11-16 21:13:33

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

There is likely an inherent flaw with the nanotech, or a quite real possibility of one or two rounds of authentic bat soup being negated, reversed, or simply degrading in its effect over time before it can finish the job. This is likely one of the reasons they pushed for boosters so fast.

The reason for boosters is that the Human body of a sufficiently healthy and connected person can neutralize mRNA and nano particles relatively quickly, meaning that the intended effect is reduced. Also, via mindpower one is able to counter the effects somewhat:

• Create counter a energy field against the incoming control waves.
    I use such when around mobile phones, WiFi, etc. and also protect nearby people from them (who e.g. report no more headaches when I do it)

• Connect to one's DNA blueprint to regenerate one's DNA.
    This was described by Swaruu to be an inherent ability of high frequency Lyrans (and even allows non-aging and rejuvenation), though Aneeka claims that these DNA changes would be "permanent". This is valid only for lower frequency people aka the majority)

Since this may render the remaining nano particles somewhat useless after a while, they need to inject a resupply of those materials all the time, as otherwise their full control would be lost.

The above is why I oftentimes explain that raising one's frequency and consciousness level is key to surviving a jab, though I advise nobody to accept the jab at all because this obviously is not fail safe.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

If I were ET's, I would use the following undetectable counter methods: Beam counter and jamming frequencies from ships to counter 5g and nanotech.

Counter waves would increase the overall wave load on the planet and by that cause a lot of additional health issues. What one needs is a different wave type - and these kind of wave devices exist already on Earth, and in fact, they have many more positive functions due to the involved wave type.

Sadly, getting them out to the people while the Cabals the control distribution of wares and hunt down inventors/producers of undesired technology is still unwise. Yet, once the Black Hats are unable to prevent such, their towers can be taken down easily as well (so we don't need such protection device urgently anymore) - unless the next White Hats protect them...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer