You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-19 07:26:46

catlvr510

Eating animals bad? So what is the deal with the Ketogenic diets?

I was just curious about this.  Ive done both.  I know animal meat has almost no frequency.  But can anyone give some clarification?  .... without turning it into a .. you know... argument.  lol.  Is it like, Keto heals but opens you up to things?  But vegans can have problems because they have existing conflicts causing issues?

#2 2021-11-19 13:42:15

Robert369

Re: Eating animals bad? So what is the deal with the Ketogenic diets?

There obviously are two different topics here:

1) Meat-eating

As long as a being is not willingly giving its body as food for others (hence shamanistic people ask for volunteer animals when hunting), it is forced to do so which already is a low frequency act by the killer.

Now add that in industrial slaughter houses but even at most small farms, animals are killed in horrible ways, allegedly because adrenaline improve the taste while in fact the opposite is true (unless you are Reptilian, etc.). This horrible death also carries frequencies of horror, pain and fear into the meat - which makes it a super low frequency "food".

Why is eating low frequency bad ? Because your body absorbs the low frequency and by adding that lower frequency you lower your own frequency - which leads to many undesirable problems including lack of connectedness and spirituality, illnesses, aging, and even becoming a portal for other low frequency entities.

Naturally, all this is not only valid for meat but also all the toxic industrial fake-food.

2) Keto aka non- or heavily reduced eating

The natural state of our body can use environmental energies directly without needing to go through food and digestion.

Sadly, this is quickly trained off by forcing already babies to eat (beyond mother milk), after which the body metabolism changes to a food dependency. Yet, food itself is of lower frequency than the environmental energies, meaning that by this you constantly lower your frequency - even with the best food possible.

If raising one's frequency sufficiently, one can get back to needing less and less food, while at the same time our frequency raises.

Of course, the path there must be prepared and walked with intelligence/knowledge, because the unprepared is likely starve. Yet, those who go this path safely (even if not 100%) will gain a tremendous improvement of frequency, health, intelligence, spiritual abilities, etc. because the many natural Human powers will return.

See this for clarification:

Three advices

There's some useful information on both topics on the internet (plus 100x more half-understood and misinformation), and I am practicing and teaching these topics based on true understanding. If you are interested in learning more and doing it, feel free to check my user profile.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-19 14:28:15)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-11-20 03:31:23

catlvr510

Do you know a rough estimate of the frequency of dairy?  Isnt it a little bit above meat but not much?  Im just thinking bout amino acids in the lesser evil.  lol

Ive got benefits from both, but the Keto thing messed with me twice.  And im not the only one.  I appreciate the healing, but I think it opens you up to some other things.  Its all subjective to context, but damn im afraid to talk about it because its a damn belief system.  I personally do better with vegg most the time.  Not because I hate either or on are a side.  Just because I do better with veg.

Last edited by catlvr510 (2021-11-20 03:33:43)

#4 2021-11-20 04:56:16

Robert369

catlvr510 wrote:

Do you know a rough estimate of the frequency of dairy?  Isnt it a little bit above meat but not much?  Im just thinking bout amino acids in the lesser evil.

Obviously, eating meat which kills an animal (especially since it usually gets done with intentional brutality) is worse than using milk or eggs, though one needs to understand that to get milk a calf is taken from the cow - usually to make meat from it, and industrial egg farms are as hostile as it can be for the animal. Also, both are utterly toxic if coming from the industry, so one's best bet are bio/organic products or truly natural directly from a farm that doesn't vaccinate or use toxic food additions to increase the output.

Unlike many claims, the required substances from meat are also in several alternatives - best search the internet, there's plenty of information about such.

But no matter what, the only way out of killing oneself with food is to not use industry products at all (especially all preprocessed "foods" and "drinks" but also e.g. flouridized mineral waters), or if nothing else is available bio/organic which are a decent improvement but not perfect.

catlvr510 wrote:

Ive got benefits from both, but the Keto thing messed with me twice.  And im not the only one.  I appreciate the healing, but I think it opens you up to some other things.  Its all subjective to context, but damn im afraid to talk about it because its a damn belief system.  I personally do better with vegg most the time.  Not because I hate either or on are a side.  Just because I do better with veg.

As explained above, one needs to thoroughly prepare oneself to go for keto and non-eating, which especially includes a full detoxification and raising one's frequency to re-enable the body's ability to make use of environmental energies again. Without proper preparation the health benefits are hard to get, but intermittent fasting can still work.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer