You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-19 17:56:44

Sinstraia
Banned

Taygetan Opinion of Steven Greer

Have the Taygetans expressed their opinion on Steven Greer or the CE5 contact protocols?

Originally I thought it was a brilliant idea, to contact ETs directly bypassing governments using a human/ET co-created protocol. Prior to 2020, I didn't trust him. Then I saw his 2020 documentary, and I saw his sincerity. He opened up about his own spirituality and experience which gave me insight into who he is. That being said, Steven Greer is someone that evades my psychic abilities. I don't understand why I have a block to him. Usually that means I am not supposed to use that form of insight and to gather information in this realm, through normal investigative means, which is why I am asking the question. Thanks!

#2 2021-11-19 19:44:47

Vega

Re: Taygetan Opinion of Steven Greer

Link to an answer I remember seeing in another thread.

And also a link to search results of other posts about Steven Greer in the forum.

(Useful tip for everyone: there is a search functionality in the forum too not just in the transcripts page, I keep forgetting about it and keep digging in the posts manually) smile

(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

#3 2021-11-19 23:42:07

Sinstraia
Banned

Thanks Vega

#4 2021-11-20 01:16:06

I was inspired by Greer's CE5 initiative at one point, although I don't really see anything he is saying that can't be deduced by common sense: people interested in making contact should pursue it themselves rather than waiting on official government disclosure, which has a strong potential to be a false narrative. Fair enough. Did we really need a documentary to tell us that?

At this point, I really don't have much of an opinion on him. If the Taygetans say he is a reptilian disinformation agent, he most likely is. All the best bullshit is founded on some truth, and there is some good logic and truth to his Ce5 approach...just use discernment and make sure you aren't contacting Kingu and stuff.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-20 01:16:37)

"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

#5 2021-11-20 03:53:44

Genoveva wrote:

The CE5 app is a security issue. If an et ship responds, and if the phone which runs the app is monitored by cabal it can put in harms way the responders. It is common knowledge that phones are linked with surveillance systems which are implemented and managed by unethical entities.

Also, the ce5 app is available from distributors which can easily replace the original app with a rigged version, designed to alert interested parties about an ongoing ce5 event. This has been done with the voting machines, therefore it is highly probable that most apps (and devices) benefit from a similar control.

I never cared enough to use or even be aware of the CE5 app, but with that information, I am also suspicious that the cabal could potentially be using the app to track and monitor contactees.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-20 06:15:29)

-anonymous

#6 2021-11-20 17:00:35

My humble opinion: no protocol needed. You don’t need a formal procedure to call your family, do you? Applies here too.

Pleiadian starseed traveler.

#7 2021-11-20 17:16:12

Robert369

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

My humble opinion: no protocol needed. You don’t need a formal procedure to call your family, do you? Applies here too.

I'd agree with this !

You need love, open-mind/heartedness and a certain maturity to approach them, though, meaning that to my understanding the typical mind-driven, mind-controlled and thus misbehaving immature Earth brat is not so desired for contact by "them".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-11-21 19:27:37

Greer is a reptile, which is confirmed by Asket and Aneeka. I wouldn't trust him to tell me the time of day, let alone how to contact ETs. I can do that just fine on my own.

#9 2021-11-21 19:39:59

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:

Greer is a reptile, which is confirmed by Asket and Aneeka. I wouldn't trust him to tell me the time of day, let alone how to contact ETs.

While I'd agree that being cautious towards ETs is generally advisable - especially after all the millennia of nasty games on our planet and with us as "toys" -, I would suggest carefulness about believing that the word "Reptile" implies being evil.

In fact, there is a native Reptile species on our own planet which is much older than Humanity, and they are spiritually highly evolved and friendly, having coexisted peacefully with Humans for a long time - until the planet was taken over with mind-control and Humans were suddenly hunting them down.

Yet, the decided to not fight Humanity but leave them to their silliness as part of the required growth of a race - which would have been easy for them. Since later they also have been hunted down by the Regressives, they retreated into the underground, where they still are in waiting and only occasionally and very carefully make contact. The few details that exist about their race are intriguing, e.g. being reptiles who give milk to their babies (!) as it is the superior concept, or being able to change gender (!) over the course of a year by pure consciousness if desiring a different life path or having found a partner of same gender and wanting babies.

Insofar, it is better to be more specific in regards to which ETs or races to despise, and generalizing over a whole race type can only be wrong. Yet, even within a race there are positive and negative beings - Humanity being the prime example of it, as almost everyone is merely a biosuit with an ET soul inside.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-21 22:08:02)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2021-11-21 20:10:34

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

In fact, there is a native Reptile species on our own planet which is much older than Humanity, and they are spiritually highly evolved and friendly, having coexisted peacefully with Humans for a long time - until the planet was taken over with mind-control and Humans were suddenly hunting them down.

I love to know more about those guys.
Do you have any more you can share?

#11 2021-11-21 20:32:42

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

I love to know more about those guys.
Do you have any more you can share?

There exists a somewhat hard to find interview with one of those Reptilians' woman named "Lacerta" with some good information, though back at the time when it was published, most people considered it nonsense. If you find the video, please link it.

Then there are the writings of Robert Morningsky who published a lot of information given to him by crashed ETs about the true History of Earth. Dunno if this is still available in public, but I have it on my private server.

Also there is plenty of details in books of an Alf Jasinski who visited Inner Earth a lot and who's wife publishes his diary and other writings. Sadly this seems to only exist in German, which I luckily know a bit, but I only read little myself really but was lucky to have people sending me short excerpts when I was asking for details.

Sorry, but I wouldn't have any other public sources.

#12 2021-11-21 21:54:43

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

Greer is a reptile, which is confirmed by Asket and Aneeka. I wouldn't trust him to tell me the time of day, let alone how to contact ETs.

While I'd agree that being cautious towards ETs is generally advisable - especially after all the millennia of nasty games on our planet and with us as "toys" -, I would suggest carefulness about believing that the word "Reptile" implies being evil.

Yet, the decided to fight Humanity but leave them to their silliness as part of the required growth of a race - which would have been easy for them. Since later they also have been hunted down by the Regressives, they retreated into the underground, where they still are in waiting and only occasionally and very carefully make contact. The few details that exist about their race are intriguing, e.g. being reptiles who give milk to their babies (!) as it is the superior concept, or being able to change gender (!) over the course of a year by pure consciousness if desiring a different life path or having found a partner of same gender and wanting babies.

Insofar, it is better to be more specific in regards to which ETs or races to despise, and generalizing over a whole race type can only be wrong. Yet, even within a race there are positive and negative beings - Humanity being the prime example of it, as almost everyone is merely a biosuit with an ET soul inside.

I don't trust him because of the contact protocol. And his hiding (badly) that he's a reptile. Not that he can easily disclose that. Or even really needs to. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

I know about the native reptiles. I want them to be able to come to the surface.

And I know from experience that not all the people, reptiles included, working for or escaping from the cabal are necessarily "evil" people.

Thanks for making sure I know. Thanks for taking the time to tell me.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2021-11-21 22:02:51)

#13 2021-11-21 22:25:31

DarkOwl

crystallinemister wrote:

I know about the native reptiles. I want them to be able to come to the surface.

I love the idea of openly existing on the surface with positive reptiles!
I would love to make contact with such a race.

#14 2021-11-21 22:46:43

DarkOwl wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

I love the idea of openly existing on the surface with positive reptiles!
I would love to make contact with such a race.

Same. They do indeed exist, and I would be more than happy to look at them as friends and family in the new Earth. I would not be wary of reptilians outright just because they are reptilian, but I would be wary of darkstate or regressive influence of any form or nature for sure.

-anonymous

#15 2021-11-21 23:09:46

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

There exists a somewhat hard to find interview with one of those Reptilians' woman named "Lacerta" with some good information, though back at the time when it was published, most people considered it nonsense. If you find the video, please link it.

Here are the two interviews with 'Lacerta':

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida … ien_52.htm

Very interesting read!

#16 2021-11-21 23:43:41

Happy

Thank you, DarkOwl! smile

She describes their symbols - what symbolizes their species early on there in the first interview. - and I jumped in the chair:

The other symbol is a mystic being you would call a "Dragon" in the shape of a circle with seven white stars in the middle. This symbol is much more common today."

[My emphasis]

Then the explanation came:

"Question: The seven stars in the second symbol you've mentioned, do they mean the Pleiades?

Answer: Pleiades? No. Actually, the seven stars are planets and moons and they are a symbol for our former seven colonies in the solar system. The stars are shown in front of a blue background and the dragon-circle means the shape of Earth. The seven white stars mean Moon, Mars, Venus and 4 moons of Jupiter and Saturn, we had colonized in the past.

Two colonies are no longer in use and abandoned, so 5 stars would be more correct."

The Taygetans have mentioned that the Lyran races in the inner Earth are in trouble these days because of reptilian interference. I wonder if these are the same reptilians.

Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

#17 2021-11-21 23:47:47

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Same. They do indeed exist, and I would be more than happy to look at them as friends and family in the new Earth.

In the 'Lacerta' interview, when describing her underground home, she was asked by the interviewer:

Question: Will I myself see it sometime?

Answer: Who knows, maybe. Time brings new opportunities.

There could be a diplomatic opening there for us one day CD smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-11-21 23:56:31)

#18 2021-11-21 23:53:51

DarkOwl

One of my favourite reptilian stories is Randy Cramer describing being captured by, and living with a reptilian race on Mars for 6 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITRz86P13dI&t=13m17s

#19 2021-11-22 20:46:13

DavidR369

Robert369 wrote:

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8

#20 2021-11-23 13:46:43

I don’t know if this is a related topic but I thought I’d share.
I used once of Greer’s CE 5 guided meditation (with my head phones on), and then I think I have fallen asleep.
I suddenly got paralysed during my sleep, and I think I’m half awake
I saw 3 green beings with long white coat, all of them standing on my left bedside,
one near my head board; and 2 of them near my foot and I saw them, they waved their hands
with very bright light like they were scanning my whole body.
I feel strange, I got scared, I’ve tried to move, but I feel trapped, I’ve tried to scream but I just couldn’t, and I feel helpless.
After couple of minutes or so, I just froze in bed and up to now I still have memory of it .
The following morning, my left foot hurts not sure why if those beings did something to me.
It felt so real!!!!
I observed for couple of days, my left foot is fine, thank goodness.
So I avoided Greer’s CE 5 meditation from then on, it makes me so scared.
Not sure if other people experienced same.

Thanks for reading.

Love, Peace & Unity.

#21 2021-11-23 13:52:38

Robert369

DavidR369 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8

Havn't seen the video, but the links are correct and the same one as above posted already.

#22 2021-11-23 14:58:22

Greer is smarmy, and while his desire to share the truth is real, he resorts to elaborate stories, schemes and fabricated stories to further his mission. When anyone claims that all ETs are friendly, or issues statements like ALL <x> are <y> it shows either a limitation of their understanding of the word "all" or an agenda at hand.

Greer serves a purpose for the cabal and deep state and those who come to him and use his services are watched and spied on. Some of his information can be considered correct, and he or his group, may have been responsible for the Phoenix Lights episode, but never use their apps.

Consciousness and inner exploration is the key towards expanding your perceptions and experiences on this planet. It is also the Gateway to communication with other ET species (near, or far, far away). Not all, but most Humans have the ability with practice to beacon locate any person, place or thing, and communicate with it, anywhere in space or time. This telepathic power is rare without technological augments, and other species fear Humanity for their emotional / telepathic range.

#23 2021-11-24 01:54:07

Sinstraia
Banned

Soul Searching wrote:

I don’t know if this is a related topic but I thought I’d share.
I used once of Greer’s CE 5 guided meditation (with my head phones on), and then I think I have fallen asleep.
I suddenly got paralysed during my sleep, and I think I’m half awake
I saw 3 green beings with long white coat, all of them standing on my left bedside,
one near my head board; and 2 of them near my foot and I saw them, they waved their hands
with very bright light like they were scanning my whole body.
I feel strange, I got scared, I’ve tried to move, but I feel trapped, I’ve tried to scream but I just couldn’t, and I feel helpless.
After couple of minutes or so, I just froze in bed and up to now I still have memory of it .
The following morning, my left foot hurts not sure why if those beings did something to me.
It felt so real!!!!
I observed for couple of days, my left foot is fine, thank goodness.
So I avoided Greer’s CE 5 meditation from then on, it makes me so scared.
Not sure if other people experienced same.

Thanks for reading.

This is exactly the feedback I was hoping for- actual experience; thank you for sharing it. I wanted to do the CE-5 protocol for a long time, but every time I went to do it, or to find someone to do it with the plans were derailed. The time that I got the closest to performing the CE-5 protocol I was in the desert in New Mexico with 2 friends. We had planned on it, but then I just did a psychic/healing session for one of my friends. After that I was tired and had no interest in doing it. That night, the friend that I healed had a negative experience with sleep paralysis and beings in her bedroom. That is when I had strong doubts about the CE-5 protocols. Just having the plan was enough to invite ETs to do god knows what.

#24 2021-11-24 13:01:20

Sinstraia wrote:

This is exactly the feedback I was hoping for- actual experience; thank you for sharing it. I wanted to do the CE-5 protocol for a long time, but every time I went to do it, or to find someone to do it with the plans were derailed. The time that I got the closest to performing the CE-5 protocol I was in the desert in New Mexico with 2 friends. We had planned on it, but then I just did a psychic/healing session for one of my friends. After that I was tired and had no interest in doing it. That night, the friend that I healed had a negative experience with sleep paralysis and beings in her bedroom. That is when I had strong doubts about the CE-5 protocols. Just having the plan was enough to invite ETs to do god knows what.

Hello Sinstraia,
Thank you for sharing that feedback.
Just a piece of advice, don’t use it.
There’s something sinister on that meditation.
I can’t point out exactly, but I don’t know what code is hidden inside those wordings used in meditation
and also mixed with that music background, literally like water drops in there music background that makes it more strange, gives me goosebumps.
Trust your inner strength, and protect yourself from negative attacks.

Take care xx

Love, Peace & Unity.

#25 2021-11-24 17:57:14

Sinstraia
Banned

Soul Searching wrote:

Trust your inner strength, and protect yourself from negative attacks.

Take care xx

Thank you Soul Searching. Your message had dual meanings for me, so I'm grateful. Take care as well XX

Last edited by Sinstraia (2021-11-24 17:57:35)

Board footer