You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-20 10:49:03

HiddenSquid
Banned

Is DNA scalar? What is it really?

Hi everyone! For at least a week or more, I've been getting "pushed" or "inspired" to share this, but I resisted the idea as I don't think of myself as an expert in this area, nor can I realistically prove it, and it's not as elegant as it seems in my mind when I translate it into English. But this set of grouped ideas keeps returning to me and I personally feel it's important for me, so I thought I would share a little about it. Also just so you know I cannot claim I thought this up on my own entirely, and I would say that what I'm wanting to share is inspired from watching Cosmic Agency's videos. And in a very real sense I'm just parroting what others say and garbling it what up with my own distortions. They probably did the same from others before them.

Anyways, moving to the point of this topic... After watching the CA video on the Taygetan's analysis on graphene-nanite systems in vaccines and it's irreversible modifications on DNA, paints a very doom and gloom picture. I remember how they were very critical of various groups suggesting that you can cleanse the vaccine, and maybe there is truth that you cannot, or at least not in the way it was suggested by the groups being criticized.

I remember Swaruu 9 of Erra telling Gosia, that DNA and biology is just the "shadow" of something much bigger and complex, and genetics are just the reflections of ideas, and ideas are just perception agreements. Here I would like to introduce the idea that DNA might be something else, that it is a transdimensional/scalar blockchain computing system meant for controlled development of consciousness that is part of a "galactic" system of progression/regression.

Of course you can interpret what I'm saying as just another idea, and of course it is in my view. But I don't know for sure... All I know is that what I don't know has no beginning and no end, and what I do know has a beginning and an end. But leaving that aside, I just thought I would share this because I see a current of concern about their DNA being irreversibly at risk from nanites, and to quote Niander Wallace from Bladerunner 2049, "Before we even know what we are, we're afraid to lose it".

So some beings think that the Earth and Sol are beings with consciousness, do they have DNA then? What about light beings or what people call 6th density beings or Higher Selves, do they have DNA? Do ghosts have DNA? What if DNA is just a scaffolding to entrance a consciousness? Or it's just codes to participate in a complex simulation? Like in a video game where you adhere to the limits of the algorithm in order to have an experience, for is an avatar/person just a set of limitations?

If DNA is scalar, and there are infinite possibilities, could you not in theory have a version of yourself that backs up your DNA and could holographically restore it? Not sure on the exact details leading into that, but eh. It seems as real and unreal as what's happening in the world atm.

Anyways, I don't know anymore lol, I never did anyways, probably never will either. Question, question, question... To seek forever, to never fully be satisfied, for that holds one back from seeking the beginninglessness...

#2 2021-11-20 14:30:48

Bigfeet_E

Re: Is DNA scalar? What is it really?

I do belief i recall it was mentioned that even their version of med-beds science aren't able to reverse the damage done as the original 'code' of your blueprint of physical body-vessel is sort of overwritten, to put it in those terms. The alteration happens on a deep atomic level, wich i would refer to as a mutation rather than transforming. Hence the many deformation as a result in newborn babies and how many just die in the process as the incoming soul frequency no longer match or have extra limbs and such. Or how bodies just start to malfuntions and various types of ways as the balance range is completely out of wack causing autoimmune diseases that the body literally starts attacking its own 'healthy' cells. At least, that is how i understand it... vaguely.

DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) being scalar i can get in to, provided that it follows the pre-integrated path of potential harmonics so that the organism follows its natural potential possibilities, driven by the soul's will/wishes of ex-ploration inside the confound rules of the matrix of physical earth ex-pe(e)r-(sc)ience. It being an acid compound of sorts doesn't lead me to believe that light bodies and ghosts have such elements, yet contain a different type of blueprint. That's the realm of light and plasma's i think and is a precursor of sorts that joins or links with the denser type of blueprints of the matterbody.

As it all starts with consiousness ( as i've accept is the most probable understanding) it starts to develop 'tools' of embodiment to have a sentient ex-perience of itself through all ranges of density it wants to explore expansion cycles. As is explained that there are  X amounts of densities and dimensionalities co-creating eachother in a feedback loop type of way, all from One and as one, yet only viewed seperate from eachother through the limitations of perceptionpoints, you could say that there is a scalar understanding going on in the process i guess.

Other spiritual works speak of 'consiousness constructs' wich in my view is another term for blueprints. Each having their own orientation by choise. So what is DNA ? I'd say it is a term deviced by current earth-science point of view and is in the end merely one side explained without integrating all the other meta-physical interrelations of existence (ex-is-stance). Therefor still just looking at results without understanding its origin. Defining the words of our languages is limited in the same way as the notion of knowledge of atomic earthscience. The level of complexities alone makes it difficult for us uninitiated to fathom.

So our natural healthy blueprints are interwoven with our energetic backgrounds i would say, and that is the devine (the vine) root of their origins, wich are the guidelines of harmony dynamics within this density and dimension allready is aligned with. Backed in as it were, born with ...

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-11-20 15:42:20)

#3 2021-11-20 15:30:54

Happy

Re: Is DNA scalar? What is it really?

I like to entertain the idea of the "nodes" that Yazhi mentioned early on in the description of the ether. If ether is the universal consciousness, or the "soup" of every attention possible, then those nodes are the focused attention of this consciousness. When the density in the node is sufficient and stable enough in terms of harmony and resonance, the conditions for the manifestation of matter are met. DNA and limited materialization with temporal properties then become possible. There is a threshold for stability in this, too. Which makes manipulation of matter possible, both by external factors and by the consciousness itself (- in reference to 07wideeyes recognition of Robert369's description of heart-based thinking here).

From Frequently Asked Questions: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta)
Transcript

Swaruu of Erra [12:10]: In itself the heart is let's say the interface between your mind - the body - and the reality that you would call external. It is the means by which the field of the Matrix reads your intentions and shapes them according to your needs. The heart is the strongest electromagnetic generator of the human body and its influence affects a lot of space around it being that a conscious activated seed affects its aura up to 18 km (or more) around it.

I suspect that the matrix is just a frequency-range imposed on the etheric field, limiting the possible expressions of our consciousness within our bodies. But if we had unrestricted access to the etheric consciousness, Yazhi Swaruu's closing words to Matias and Gosia in their recent conversation with her is understandable:

From How do I Shift my Point of Attention to be Energy Being? Matias and Gosia talking with Yazhi Swaruu

Yazhi Swaruu [25:06]There is no matter, it does not exist. Those are ideas imposed by unexpanded minds. There is only mind and ideas that come out of it. The entire Universe is Mind and you are that Mind.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer