You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-23 20:13:32

Panos

Aneeka=Human person?

I think Aneeka gives us the information about Covid,the vaccive ,Trump etc   that  people here on Earth  know and talk about .My opinion is that this information is not from Taygeta but from these people here on Earth.So I dont know who they are or  if  they are trustworthy.
What do you think about it?

#2 2021-11-23 20:41:18

Happy

Re: Aneeka=Human person?

I think you have som videos to watch.

But you are basically correct. They have several times said that their information comes from Earth, as they have studied the conditions here for many years.

Whether you trust it or not is up to yourself, and I think that depends on how much you've studied the matter.

May I recommend "Extraterrestrial Message/Taygeta (Pleiades): Who Are We? (1)"

Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

#3 2021-11-23 23:20:59

Gosia
Administrator

You are in the wrong place my friend, as here we are all supporters of Aneeka and this project so you will find only very "biased" opinions here. No one in this forum here thinks they are terrestrial (unless there are some disbelievers in disguise in here, which I am sure haha, but in general, no). So no, Aneeka is not a human person and you are in a wrong person if you wish to question that. Cheers. smile

Panos wrote:

I think Aneeka gives us the information about Covid,the vaccive ,Trump etc   that  people here on Earth  know and talk about .My opinion is that this information is not from Taygeta but from these people here on Earth.So I dont know who they are or  if  they are trustworthy.

#4 2021-11-24 13:22:14

Panos wrote:

Hi Panos,
You have to start watching the playlist from the beginning, so you have better understanding, and grasp all the messages and all relevant information.
Don’t miss out!
All questions in your mind were all there.
Just my humble opinion, peace ✌️

Love, Peace & Unity.

#5 2021-11-25 05:44:40

DarkOwl

Panos wrote:

There are a lot of terrestrial investigations that totally support the Taygetan's 'vaccine' analysis (Stew Peters seems to have interviewed most of them). Seeing as they are investigating Earth, it makes sense they would use Earth data in their research.

Having said that, there is plenty in the Taygetan 'vaccine' analysis that is clearly not of earth origin (the graphene microtubules surrounding DNA molecules to read them and transmit data via 5G for eg.)

As others have suggested, it would be wise to investigate further before jumping to such unfounded conclusions.
The vast majority of the Taygetan material is new to earth (at least in the way it's being presented now via Cosmic Agency et al.)
Worth keeping in mind smile

Board footer