You are not logged in.

#76 2022-01-20 14:11:23

Armaged

Re: Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work?

I don't post these kinda things, but for moments, such as this, I felt compelled this once(or two). So...

Flurry of Events....Happening

Note the vids...

Just like any grassroot beginnings.
"One small step for man...."

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Q23wxR8Bk6oW/

Some may have undiagnosed auditory/visual comprehension issues...or if prefer a slow burn(like I sometimes do), link below is a Great blog for one's Reading peruse.

https://justempowerme.com/posts/

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#77 2022-01-20 18:35:21

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Gosia wrote:

If I tell you that Taygetans say that she lies, and you follow that, you just delegated your authority to discern what you should follow to the external agent, in this case to the Taygetans. Use your own mind, that´s the whole point here, for people to stop following others but make educated decisions on their own. What Taygetans always advice: listen to all, and then decide. YOURSELF. Humanity must learn to be independent and not be taken by the hand.

Darja wrote:

But Taygetan commenting would help us navigate through those many truths. If Swaruu confirms that Kim lies then I know it makes no sense to work on any of her projects.
And they should know if governments can issue money or not or if Kim is in control of the new quantum system to be implemented that is why they could help us a lot with correct information, unless their interest is to sustain environment full of confusion where many can be misguided by false resonance.

I agree with what you say here Goshia. Also to consider, the Taygaten information is presented as 'above' our knowledge. Meaning; here's how interstellar space travel works, here's a glimpse into a whole lot of ET's, here's where religion really came from....here's a description of our ships, our multi-dimensional selves, and how we move around etc. These are; for the most part, not things we know about, or live within. Therefore they're kind of 'authority'. Yes, we can 'take it or leave it'. So Kim G also presents apparently 'above our knowledge'; I'm the earth 'access to all things key', 'I work with some off-worlders', I wiped out the coucil of 70 (sanhedrin) corrupt cabal'...stuff we have no way of really knowing.

It would just be ideal, if the off-world big kahuna authority could give the stamp of approval of the earth big kahuna LOL.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#78 2022-01-20 18:38:21

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Darja wrote:

It would be nice if it was true what she is saying but it sounds all too incredible.

And what ingredients are not of terran origin?

What origin do they have?

Has Kim commented on this?

Several CA videos have Taygetan scientists' anaylising the papaya ingredients. They've concluded that some of the viles have technology/AI life forms? that are not from earth. The tech doesn't exist here.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#79 2022-01-20 19:12:35

Meridianwoman

Yesterday's LIFE FORCE MEETING (January 19, 2022)

The first U.S. National meeting is scheduled for February 5, 2022.
Status update from Kimberly Goguen regarding the events of the past week, plus intel update.
Please visit the GHWC website at: http://ghwc.global/ (Global Health & Wellness)
Start video at 21:00 minutes
https://www.bitchute.com/video/T9HX1ZzPelA1/

#80 2022-01-20 19:30:42

Robert369

Darja wrote:

Kim is saying that she alone has the right to determine the future for us

Please stop spreading your self-madeup fantasies over and over again as you did in this thread already plenty of times: This is nothing that Kim ever said.

This being said, in your very short time in this forum you already plenty of times showed in your posts that you are way underinformed to make any final statements, yet you present your half-knowledge as truth and facts.

To me it seems that you mix up reality with fantasy and present it as... facts. Time to get real. Thank you !

And just to be clear about my stance on Kim: I value her for what positive things she achieves, and not for that which goes wrong - which naturally both exist aplenty, as in every information source or action group.  I am very well aware that many things are wrong, but that's happening everywhere. Yet, without the positive actions we'd never get to the point of being able to fix the problems old and new.

If you have eyes to see and a heart to feel you will take what resonates and drop the rest. Without trash-talking that which you didn't understand or like.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#81 2022-01-21 14:40:47

Robert369

Darja wrote:

She is a product of draco+greys

We know greys programmed her QS and white dracos shapeshifter into Asian looking Enki, Enlil, Marduk trained her.

That is why she has draconian way of approaching reality. She feels superior, chosen, smarter, better etc.

Draconian infiltration of the transition

Lots of speculative crap there, of which most simply is wrong. Maybe you better get your facts straight before touting such trash ?

This doesn't mean that Kim Goguen's work is without plenty of flaws - but if being clever about making use of the positive portions (and not only for her stuff but everyone who is partially positive), then we can actually change things on our planet.

That being said, I wonder if you care to bother "who's product" you, your programmings and your consciousness are ? I'd firstly start with figuring out myself before looking at others, because without understanding myself I could never understand others.

Thus, looking back at the offensive discussion so far on various topics, I repeat my advise to firstly educate yourself, by that gain actual knowledge and understanding, and maybe afterwards make statements.

Because even if you asked about certain topics once a while instead of just making false claims, so far you were rarely able to understand the explanations and reacted offended - the reason for which in fact was your own non-understanding and lack of accepting that there are things ahead to learn.

Nevertheless I chose to explain things as needed, though it was less for you than for the general audience.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-21 14:41:57)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#82 2022-01-22 16:41:03

Armaged

Who is KAG?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/pkJpg8IKy6yO/

Who appointed KAG?

Beyond the Pillars...
Lay the Great Machine(olskool talk)
The fella then gave a nod...
The Guardians let KAG in(for dna verification & registration)
The same fella...
previously had taken one look at the skanks presented...the 75%hacks & 85%dna mongrels & told their mischievous conniving handlers to "existentially FK-off!"...Go in, Go try, wanna see if you die with your lie....that's the back system Ethers & attempts of corrupt species that felt entitled.

That's Who "Allowed" her appointment.
She's OJT...she knows & makes it Clear.
This world was A Soul Nursery back in its day.
The 'Back System'...in computer terms means "Firmware" A very advanced firmware...that runs the 3d Habitat...some call GAIA.

Then you have the 'front system' softwares that runs the matrix operations/establishments. That's blocking one's access to her deposited funds. I know this personally. B'cos...we get to charge a fee.

(Above is basically what goes behind the curtain)

Meanwhile...
The Ethers Reverberates...Source is..Here!!
The Loyal Spirits are..Here!..& Active!!
(Thus the emphasis on Kristos, as A.Collier mentioned...same as I've experienced...the kind of sorrow, where you want to extinguish & leave, but your is not done).

That said..
If one haven't seen what ds desperation looks like, you also have it here also...hehehe..HaHaHa.
([They] also bombarding the vid uploader site with -ve comments)

"Experts in human psychology"
Ain't got No strings on me.

Just Remember...the payment for failure...choose wisely how you spend your time.

#83 2022-01-23 21:12:14

Meridianwoman

Robert369 wrote:  "This doesn't mean that Kim Goguen's work is without plenty of flaws - but if being clever about making use of the positive portions (and not only for her stuff but everyone who is partially positive), then we can actually change things on our planet."
---------

Here is a new interview with Kim .  (Fast forward when the guy speaks):
Start video at 20:40 minutes
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYguuKgpEJ6o/

Somewhere towards the end of the video, Kim says she is in contact with a few Tall Greys, who switched sides, want ing to be closer with Source.  They are giving assistance with the Restoration Plan (the the exact words).

I wonder if this is the reason why Admin Gosia said:
"Gosia wrote:
***If I tell you that Taygetans say that she lies, and you follow that, you just delegated your authority to discern what you should follow to the external agent, in this case to the Taygetans. Use your own mind, that´s the whole point here, for people to stop following others but make educated decisions on their own. What Taygetans always advice: listen to all, and then decide. YOURSELF. Humanity must learn to be independent and not be taken by the hand. "***

By saying 'she lies', I wonder if Gosia is referring to the statement Kim made, "Graphene degenerates in the body after three months,"
Whereas the Taygetan's analysis of the Vax discovered that - the graphene does not degenerate, stays in tissue and completes it's job to change DNA in the tissue.

Or if the 'lies' refer to the three Tall Greys Kim mentioned in the video?

I'm trying to figure out what's the Taygetan's perspective towards Kim Goguen.  I guess we'll find out in due time.

I agree with  what Gosia wrote:  **"for people to stop following others but make educated decisions on their own.**

Kim reminds everyone she is 'no one's mother' and that 'good parents ween the dependency of children, and allow people to mature on their own.

And lastly, here is the newest LIVE@5 by Life Force:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yk74sXndpT9Y/

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2022-01-23 21:12:57)

#84 2022-01-24 00:26:56

Robert369

Meridianwoman wrote:

Somewhere towards the end of the video, Kim says she is in contact with a few Tall Greys, who switched sides, wanting to be closer with Source.  They are giving assistance with the Restoration Plan (the the exact words).

Thank you for bringing this up, though if true I am truly sorry that she allows herself to get mislead once again (something that she still has to learn, meaning that as long as discernment is not one of her strengths she will fall for traps over and over again).

There is no such thing as a (for us) positive Tall Gray.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-25 10:18:56)

#85 2022-01-25 01:45:46

Meridianwoman

> " Kim says she is in connect with a few Tall Greys, "

I watched the video again to verify what I previously said, and learned that I made a BIG MISTAKE -
Kim said "TALL WHITES" and not Tall Greys..,
Which is a completely different race!

I looked them up and read that Tall Whites refer to the  Lyrian who live in inner Earth cavities.
Please listen at **40:40 minutes**:  https://rumble.com/vsz5ou-q-and-a-with- … -plan.html

I think it was Aneeka who said a group of the white-skinned races were seen as tourists in Las Vegas.
Here is a link theat provides more information:  http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.c … sited.html

More info on the White Talls and how they interacted in surface exopolitics (which wasn't good)  https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelpec … 13be90f2cd

In conclusion, I made a mistake about quoting Kim (WHITE instead of GREYS)

Therefore, I do not throw LIFE FORCE out the window.
And will continue posting new video links. 
Unless something about Kim Goguen seems unethical.

(edited Jan. 25 - the previous bitchute channel got taken down.  For those who are interested in watching the newest videos, here is a new Rumble channel:  https://rumble.com/user/HyperspaceCafe

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2022-01-26 07:52:13)

#86 2022-01-25 03:25:04

Action

Meridianwoman wrote:

> " Kim says she is in connect with a few Tall Greys, "

I watched the video again to verify what I previously said, and learned that I made a BIG MISTAKE -

I looked them up and read that Tall Whites refer to the  Lyrian who live in inner Earth cavities.
Please listen at **40:40 minutes**:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYguuKgpEJ6o/

Thanks Meridianwoman for clarifying. You’re right. I found that language at 41:42 where she says the Tall Whites are very happy to participate in Life Force enforcement.

#87 2022-01-25 10:21:29

Robert369

Meridianwoman wrote:

Thanks for clearing this up, as that is an important correction - especially since the Tall Whites are known to be actually positive towards Humanity and reside in Inner Earth for a long time already to be ready when the time comes.

#88 2022-01-25 10:25:38

Robert369

Action wrote:

Tall Whites are very happy to participate in Life Force enforcement.

This finally clears up who her LF enforcement of which she oftentimes cites "results" without naming details. Looking at what I have learnt about Inner Earth and the races/ongoings there, I consider this to be a good ally choice.

Also I guess that they are our best bet for direct intervention in regards to the GF, since they live in our planet and thus the GF cannot consider them "outside assistance" that violates their "rules" (which they don't follow themselves).

#89 2022-01-25 18:17:29

Armaged

Meridianwoman wrote:

I wonder if this is the reason why Admin Gosia said:
"Gosia wrote:
***If I tell you that Taygetans say that she lies, and you follow that, you just delegated your authority to discern what you should follow to the external agent, in this case to the Taygetans. Use your own mind, that´s the whole point here, for people to stop following others but make educated decisions on their own. What Taygetans always advice: listen to all, and then decide. YOURSELF. Humanity must learn to be independent and not be taken by the hand. "***

By saying 'she lies', I wonder if Gosia is referring...

Otoh, maybe...just maybe, Gosia might be(inadvertently?) baiting...

B'cos "it" went from "I" (ignorant but self assured)
To "We Taygetans"...in what? 48hrs?
Going by the mind cap.
The spread & breadth indicates a team of 3 to 5...

LOL!

#90 2022-01-27 13:51:54

openminded

Hello participants on this topic.
To my opinion Kim Coguen is a ROBOT. I wonder how Rothschild's will say good-by to their money. Think about it... The people behind this site are testing the ground: to see how the majority of  people will respond. Otherwise:how many will believe their lies. There are more "creative" internet sites like that,  who appear as "saviors" to humanity.Be alert guys and use a common sense.

#91 2022-01-27 17:52:11

Meridianwoman

Here is the newest report about de-funding the three-letter organizations and other financial maneuvers.
Possible outbreaks of wars in Ukraine, Afghanistan, etc. has de-escalated since the generals and Black Sun  leaders are not getting paid.
By Ground Command Kim Goguen.
https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/Kim- … -26-2022:c

#92 2022-01-27 18:52:02

openminded

If somebody choose to believe in the story with the Black sun and the generals ,he should not belong to this site, because the ideologies are controversial. Black sun means The Black Brotherhood. It is clear. I'm not interested in Kim Goguen. How somebody can believe in this. Fake news darling. This is all I have to say.

#93 2022-01-27 19:16:39

Meridianwoman

Hmmm... Now that's being OpenMinded.  Making judgements without even watching the videos.

#94 2022-01-27 20:31:57

Robert369

openminded wrote:

I'm not interested in Kim Goguen.

If you were acting mature about this instead of self-righteous, you wouldn't open this thread then because it is clearly labeled to be about such content. Even less you'd waste your time posting...

#95 2022-01-27 20:50:40

Armaged

Over the Target...
Kim vids been wiped from bitchute.
Meanwhile...

Fear & Desperation...revealed the Epitome of Contradiction.

...the stragglers
Replay scene 1

Lmao...

Last edited by Armaged (2022-01-27 21:03:10)

#96 2022-01-27 21:09:20

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:
Meridianwoman wrote:

Thanks for clearing this up, as that is an important correction - especially since the Tall Whites are known to be actually positive towards Humanity and reside in Inner Earth for a long time already to be ready when the time comes.

Pleidian Knowledge did an episode on the Malakak (aka Tall Whites) which were described as "not to be trusted".
Kim would need to clarify who she was talking about I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0OAgIB5Ts&t=284s

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#97 2022-01-28 03:33:04

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Meridianwoman wrote:

Pleidian Knowledge did an episode on the Malakak (aka Tall Whites) which were described as "not to be trusted".
Kim would need to clarify who she was talking about I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0OAgIB5Ts&t=284s

Thanks for that bit, it is always good to verify ET contacts.

I doubt that Kim works with the "Malakak" as she called those evil when I talked to her about the Taygetans and she claimed (as per regressive advice back then) that our Taygetans are imposters and would be those "Malakak".

Also I have more neutral/positive information from my sources (e.g. some Inner Earth travelers with lots of contact) than what you wrote - though I agree that trusting almost any ET is tricky at this time. Insofar I am a bit at a loss which race she actually means by "Tall Whites", because that might not be as precise as needed.

Nevertheless, they are currently actively assisting in anti-Cabal cleanups within the scope of an agreement with Kim, so whatever agenda they follow, it shouldn't matter as long as they follow the agreements - at least for the time being until things calm down so that we could handle them on our own.

#98 2022-01-28 19:46:58

Meridianwoman

Robert wrote:  "I doubt that Kim works with the "Malakak" as she called those evil when I talked to her about the Taygetans and she claimed (as per regressive advice back then) that our Taygetans are imposters and would be those "Malakak".

Gosh, why would Kim say such a thing? 
I don't think she knows about Taygetan crew in orbit, who have been working hard to passing their written wisdom and science during these crucial times, to contactees Robert and Gosia (since late 2018.)

Robert, if possible please ask about the Tall Whites that Kim spoke about in the recent news video. 

I brought up the topic of Tall Whites because like Dark Owl, I too have questions about trust, and about:
who is making agreements with who? (involving our planet.)

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2022-01-28 22:16:16)

#99 2022-01-28 22:36:08

Armaged

The Tall whites Kim refered to are the Inners..as in inner Earth. The Reptilian hives between them & middle(us) been put to clearing and going on for years now, pocket by pocket, layer by layer.

The human/hybrids slaves in cages...resued.
Bred for meat & much much worse.
They not the brightest...but they just Life
And...inocent life is to let live (and Evolve)
There's many isolated colonies/villages that take no part of the beast system. That's them. Their legends speaks of the same...the day will come...and has.
The meeks spoken in religions...Are these people. Make no mistake about it. The rest can continue halucinate whatever doctrines they IV-ed to.

mind the discourse...once it flows, its Forrest's box of chocolates.

Con't..
The Inners witnessed these actions...intially there were some conflic from distrust...yet eventually reached an Understanding.
Operational conduct by all means continues as...DTA.

There are...No plans.
Just Attributes in motion.
Cosmic Will and Things as Such.

BTW, Kim's mention of the Ark of the covenants(previousy) does denote that one is on a ship above, as per CA's mentions.

With the Inners & Outers active...Things Gets Mightily Interesting.

Last edited by Armaged (2022-01-28 22:36:49)

#100 2022-02-02 09:38:26

TMM

Robert369 wrote:

No matter if you think about this being true or not, the worldwide people that are forming groups and who actively work on a better future are, and some even just formed under the Life Force banner but now work without Kim - because as she said herself: People are the government, not Kim; she just supports.

Hope this helps to allow people to form their own opinions.

Thanks to all for the conversation here about Kim, that helps my a lot to understand her intention and also who is behind...

Freedom isn't negotiable.

Board footer