You are not logged in.

#26 2022-09-19 22:19:11

naringas

Re: It is coming

as i see it, even the scientific mainstream story says that this via lactea will merge with andromeda in the far future... so this means: it happened completely and it's all done already, it is happening right now, it will happen a long time from now.

many of us have been feeling this for a while, this one is gonna be an interesting christmas...

#27 2022-09-20 14:17:34

Tyndlar

Re: It is coming

BraveLightBeing:

Oh, I haven’t heard of him, I’ll look him up. Thank you! It would be nice to have a confirmation of sorts. I know I was on a ship at one point, I was amazed and it really got me thinking while I was looking out onto, what I now realise was the edge of the Andromedan Galaxy, with its purple colouring and the ships were not able to be seen until they flew in front of the light, then they were like silhouettes going off into the distance towards that galaxy, it looked amazing.

I’ll look him up and see if there is anything similar to me.

I do feel very strongly that this is a time where history is going to make a drastic turn, mainly for the better, I think people are starting to shake off the old ways and think differently. Maybe more star seeds are having downloads or awakening and it’s forcing everything to change. Time to start adapting to a new world soon, I hope soon anyway.

Edit:

Had a dream last night where Trump had died. I’m just leaving this up here to check back if it turns out true since in the past my vision like dreams had especially about him have come true, he is significant for the future in some way and I guess it would mean something has changed for the future if this does happen.

Also, I am again having download like dreams and visiting places lately, this usually seems to happen only at the right time when needed. I saw a whole group of my family it was said, I guess that’s my star family or those on the ship or place who are supporting me. Some are very tall, hips come above my head, I am 5ft 6 but others aren’t as tall, some same height as me, all different builds…

So another thing is the symmetrical scars each beside my belly button, they both resembled burn marks, one has now changed colour and the other side there is now 3 more marks and what resembles a l slightly darker triangle shape between the three marks. Would really love to know why and what is done there, I did once wake up to having injections but that was almost inside my belly button, which I have a dark scar from. Also woke up with a hand print after that as I had been trying to wiggle myself free from the table, the scars are from the Grey’s or small Greys.

I’ve recently noticed that I seem to see a blue or purple glow around certain flowers, but when I try to take a picture or ask someone else if they see the same, they don’t. Now some objects have a very slight, very faint blue colour surrounding them. So that’s just recently started, more colours in everyday life.

There’s another thing that probably everyone can try.. if you put both hands together and have your fingertips not touching but close to, so that you can see a gap, you can then see the energy halo between and the light may bend there too. You may have to look quite close as it is a very thin barrier line and I think it’s more easily seen by doing that…

The Alex Collier YouTube videos are very interesting and it is very helpful to watch.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-09-27 13:27:43)

Board footer