You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-09 21:59:42

ro2778

Ribosomes

It would be really great if you could ask Aneeka about ribosomes. In our education we are taught the ribosome is an organell situated in the cell's cytoplasm. This reads the mRNA which comes from reading the DNA in the nucleus and turns that mRNA into proteins which ultimately build the body.

However, Dr. Tom Cowan just revealed at the end of this fascinating interview: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKhPe3mjWTP0/

That ribosomes don't really exist. And that, the word ribosome literally means rib of body, which is a reference to the bible saying that Eve was created from the rib of Adam. In this way he suggests that because the cabal or cult that runs this place, feel obligued to tell the truth due to their beliefs in how karma works, that they created the ribosome to essentially tell humans that they are creating us. In spiritual terms, they create us by altering our beliefs or sustaining a belief matrix which then alters our DNA and the manifestation of our reality including the body.

This is the first time I have heard this idea that ribosomes are an invention. I'm sure Aneeka knows, so would you ask her and let us know?

#2 2021-12-13 08:59:21

RoadtoSamadhi

Re: Ribosomes

This forum continues to satisfactorily blow my mind time and time again.  Love it.  We are probably the most annoying bunch of starseed detectives I’ve ever seen.  Leave no stone unturned !!

Board footer