You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-18 09:46:10

BirgOslo

I do not consent. (A message to the Federation "The Enlighted Ones)

Stop the madness now.
Originally in English language.

This is the voice of humanity, and this is the voice of the source. Listen carefully. This is a distress signal. Planet: Earth, System: Sol,13 in the outer realms of the Milky Way Galaxy(in earth standars, you will know it). Starseeds from everywhere and human souls from the source: We, the people Do Not Consent the situation on planet Earth, being controlled and keeped in blind condition from some individuals with connection with reptile beings, no matter if they are creation from human and stellar counsiousness. This is unacceptable. The latest condition of vaccines and control on the planet, and it's inhabitants is unacceptable. We, the people are in clear opposiition to that. We are growiong in number and counsiousness, and this will never being stopped. You, the enlighted ones, the most advanced persons in the universe must stop this now, if you are what you think you are. The most elevated and perfect civilizations of all. Listen, this is the voice from The Source.

BO

Special greetings to T Team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xysVNigCsU

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-12-19 09:37:40

BirgOslo

Re: I do not consent. (A message to the Federation "The Enlighted Ones)

zhongkairui wrote:

In China , There have been three times Enlightenment on a large scale
In different forums, there are 2million Response amount
We Has a different agenda than the Federation
That's a much bigger plan
Federation I'm on the third time At the time of the mass extinction I've never even heard of it

Im glad to atract your attention zhong whatever. Greetings.

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

Board footer