You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-24 03:58:23

Happy

What are we waking up to?

It is important to get a sense of our own development, both individually and socially, and this holiday season may be a good opportunity to reflect on that. Conflicts are very much the topic in the news these days, and it's important to get a good picture on how our conflicts are engineered by the elitist cults in the world. The present situation has obviously been planned and executed for many years, so they could ensure to remain in control and keep us all in the "cage."

From: Federation and Earth - Extraterrestrial Reality vs Humanity - Direct Extraterrestial Information (transcript)

Gosia [42:29]: You said above the time slip is changing between Earth and Taygeta. What is that due to?

Yazhi [42:39]: The difference of perception. The difference between the flow of consciousness between worlds has increased. This because they are thinking and perceiving reality more and more different. So what is real for ET's is further and further away from what is understood as real for humans on Earth. So although the value of an hour remains the same, the gut feeling perception of the people is that time is speeding up, and this is true from that point of view.

Gosia [43:17]: But why further and further if more and more people are awakening? This should be reverse. Closer and closer.

Yazhi [43:25]: They may be awakening, but not to the pure truth. So they are only awakening from one Matrix cage into another. Because people are said to be awakening, but to what? Awakening to the CIA-Jesuit controlled New Age with all its accented rules and what is and what is not possible. So they are awakening to another set of Matrix rules that have little to nothing to do with what really is going on outside Earth.

[44:00] It is true that the New Age and related topics have some truth to them. But it's again structured like the Bible, using real things, distorting them to fit their agenda to validate what they are saying. Essentially it's a bunch of lies to what they are awakening to in general.

[44:22] Now there is another kind of awakening, more rare on Earth, where people are realizing that it's not the case to believe one thing over another, but to the fact of who they are as the infinite, pure consciousness. So I'm not saying there is no awakening. Only that in block the main so called awakening is only moving into the next New Agey mainstream of accepted ideas. And those who are truly awakening are rare. But they are there, yes I know! And we are doing all we can to awaken more.

So, the question is - what are we waking up to...?

Patrick Wood has for many years had a focus on technocracy, which more than ever seems to be the vehicle to ensure our continued ignorance, and inability to choose a future of our own making. His series of articles this holiday season (Christmas 2021) may turn out to be fairly good in connecting dots, even if it seems to be focused on the situation in the United States. This is justified, however, as much of what is happening in the U.S. determines what is happening to the rest of the world these days. But wherever we find ourselves, anywhere on this globe, our choices are not less important or less personal for that reason. And how we relate to technology may be central in this.

BTW: The search-engine on the Transcript-page seems to be up and running again. Thank you for the effort, Mikko! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-12-24 12:15:31

Robert369

Re: What are we waking up to?

Happy wrote:

So, the question is - what are we waking up to...?

Thank you for this most important of all questions and the clear statements of Yazhi, which pretty much go along with what I wrote about Black and White Hats for a long time already.

In my view, the answer depends on the individual, because some are happy to simply get out of the Black Hat's nightmare and continue playing in the White Hat's gaming environment, while others simply wish to exit and stop playing the "Earth game" because they either give up or are fed up with the unbearable "game content".

Yet, these I do not consider "waking up" but simply "changing one's dream", while continuing to sleep deeply - albeit many people think they are awakened. But are they ? I'd say this goes along the movie "Inception" where there are dreams in dreams, or for us on Earth, many levels of nested and intertwined lies and illusions each of which will keep you still unawake.

Thus, I'd say that the real awakening only occurs when understanding that all the "Earth game" is artificial and needs to get fixed on a larger scale. Growing oneself into this "larger scale" across all areas of mind, body and consciousness is where the real things can happen, which will lead to re-learning of our many inherent "superhuman" abilities - which in fact are simply our natural Human abilities.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-12-24 14:12:29

07wideeyes

I'm just away for a couple of days, but I've just got time to say - well explained, Robert! This is the crux, and realising this helps to understand when we (or 'I' anyway) can get confused by people who say they are 'awake' but then still go on about Trump saving them etc etc. Or those who are somewhat 'alternative', but in detail only, and continue to believe many things that we know to be nonsense. So it is better to define what is meant by 'awake' before we use the word - and it means different things for different people.

#4 2021-12-24 16:46:56

HiddenSquid
Banned

We dream we're awake, and we're asleep to dreaming.

Board footer