You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-24 03:59:04

microvirus6

Papaya effects

Lets say my friend got the papaya about a year ago but has not yet noticed any changes in terms of thoughts, feelings, or behavior...

Perhaps this is just because the cabal has yet to "activate" it... assuming this is true, what will it look like when the cabal DOES activate it? What are the first things--concrete things--one would notice? How could the papaya-activated person tell, or an outside observer? What would the early symptoms or changes look like that one could identify and say "ah yes something here is clearly amiss"

Thanks!

#2 2021-12-24 04:14:08

Robert369

Re: Papaya effects

If no noticable effects occurred over that long time, then it is likely that he was one of the lucky people who have gotten a placebo.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-12-24 04:14:36)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-12-25 10:41:44

Basically what happens when it activates - the person loses connection to the divine via silver cord. The cord gets destroyed/severed due to the effect of papaya.

What this means is that the person will become more and more 3d. They will lower their vibration to functioning in lower 3 chakras. They might become more chaotic, angry, fearful, develop their inferiority complex to even greater extent, become more greedy/ envious etc. Basically every bad quality of their
character will worsen, because the overall frequency drops. Also the body loses stamina and the person becomes more irritable and gets tired sooner.

I do agree that it might be placebo. I have heard a number as high as 60% of them being placebos. Especially for matrix people, so they keep taking 2nd, 3rd and more of them. The chance for a light worker to get placebo is nearly 0% though.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2021-12-25 10:43:14)

Reiki practitioner

#4 2021-12-25 18:46:15

Robert369

BraveLightbeing wrote:

Basically what happens when it activates[...]

The jab actually does even more than all that.

Many of the jab's effects can already be neutralized today (e.g. the toxins), luckily in the future the negative effects of the other jab contents can be countered as well (using means unavailable on Earth right now). But that will not help now, and one still may die until those solutions occur.

So yes... as our Taygetan friends say: Avoid it at all costs.

Sufficiently awakened people who are thinking they are forced to take it should consider if it is worth to become a controlled drone within the Cabal system for the rest of their life, or if a life without all the Cabal conveniences (or even outright death) wouldn't be more desirable.

Not that it matters for much longer anymore really, because the Covax madness will soon be over.

BraveLightbeing wrote:

The chance for a light worker to get placebo is nearly 0% though.

Yes, most of the jabs are placebos these days, buthat's a bold generalizing statement which would require that "they" know all the (starseeds and) light workers, and control exactly who gets what - which isn't possible for them. Sorry, but that's merely fear-mongering.

Also, please be aware that there's a huge difference between "starseeds" and "light workers" in regards to their powers, insofar it is not wise to mix the two up as it is done all over the new-age movement.

For the Covax this means that while starseeds (many exist) are indeed in danger, a light worker (relatively few exist) has extra powers that (if enabled by now) may nullify any harm from inner powers, because "everything is waves" and thus can be mentally controlled or actively assisted from "above".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-12-26 10:00:31

Gomba

Robert369 wrote:
BraveLightbeing wrote:

Basically what happens when it activates[...]

Yes, most of the jabs are placebos these days

Oh that sounds great, some of my relatives got the jab recently just to insta regret it on the way home...
But why they are doing so? I'd tend to think that the more desperate they are, the quicker they want to poison people.

#6 2021-12-28 09:35:28

Sorry for my absence, I wasn’t feeling well for few days now.
And here I am, I came across this thread.
I’m also double papaya’d
I think papaya didn’t take effect on me,
I am creating that reality for myself and revising the situation and trying to forget that I was papaya’d from my memory
I will continue to meditate and connect to the Source.
What happens next, I don’t know.
I will update my reply if I feel unusual

Love, Peace & Unity.

#7 2021-12-28 11:22:34

It's really a mixed bag. The worst effects seem to happen to non starseeds or very asleep people who get double or tiple non-placebo doses and have a frail constitution/pre existing condition and/or limited connection with their soul already. Taking a cross section of Earth society, that's a lot of people.

The bat soup is a wildcard. Even the Taygetans don't completely understand it, though they have a pretty good grasp scientifically speaking.

Collective consciousness squaring effects can be as powerful as 5g. Many starseeds are mitigating some of the collective damage by pure force of will. Believe that you can counter-hack the matrix. Many of us have fought with various AI infections in previous lifetimes, I know I have.

It's bullshit that it even came to this, that uf(L)op level tech was used against unsuspecting humans, but on the same token, that means karma is on our side. Our divine higher selves REFUSE this genocidal overture. Karma and shame will fall on the heads of those who perpetrated it from 3d, and even more so on those who allowed it from 5d (the you-flop and council of slatterns).

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-12-28 11:25:56)

righteously indignant

Board footer