You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-31 22:39:06

Tyndlar

England refusing papaya

I don’t believe the media but stated recently, it has said that about 40% most likely a lot more than they say, are not turning up to their booster appointments.

People I know in real life are now questioning why they got the papaya, and don’t want it anymore as the goal post keeps moving, and they get ill anyway.

My manager tries to tell me that the shot is 70% effective, but my whole workplace is ill with the C19 and they all fully papaya, it’s a load of bull.

#2 2022-01-01 00:44:15

Robert369

Re: England refusing papaya

Yeh, nothing else to expect, because the jab is the actual "virus" that causes illness:

unknown.png

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-01-01 15:24:53

Tyndlar

England government are now saying we have to learn to live with it, no longer considering the 4th papaya.

I think this decision comes because so many of us in this small country are refusing, we are seemingly on the brink of collapse because Brexit also comes into full play this year, so with so many of us refusing, the game is not going to plan so I’m guessing there would be not be a society they can control the way they want, the economy would collapse, no one that support the power grid and facilities keeping this society going etc..

Still the hospitals may collapse. With most of the population not willing to be fully papaya and an extreme amount of hospital leaving right now, the struggle is going to leave many vulnerable neglected.

I don’t agree with our gov telling public that anti papaya people are taking up hospital beds, that is a lie, there are departments now for that, and they are not overwhelmed.

In fact, the hospital I know of, work is very low right now, because General practice surgery’s are so fully focused on giving the papaya, that hardly any patients are being referred for treatment! The focus on the papaya here is making everything else be neglected.

This year may be as I predicted, the end.

#4 2022-01-01 17:07:58

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

This year may be as I predicted, the end.

The end of ? The only thing that will end is the global madness, causing people to wake up.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-01-01 22:17:24

Tyndlar

Lol yeah that’s what I meant

#6 2022-01-02 06:10:59

mvaughan737

What is Papaya?

#7 2022-01-02 18:58:02

Cosmic Sea
Banned

mvaughan737 wrote:

What is Papaya?

code word for 'the shot'.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#8 2022-01-05 18:59:56

mvaughan737

Excellent, thanks.  smile

#9 2022-01-23 11:08:55

07wideeyes

https://nhs100k.com

Great site.

#10 2022-01-24 04:05:32

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

This is awesome to see wideeyes!
I'm witnessing many similar initiatives here in NZ that are massively empowering people to step away from the toxic paradigm we see around us and create a completely new society.

Here's just one for eg.
Kids en masse are being shut out of all sorts of activities if they haven't had the transformer shot. This is the result:

https://playon.co.nz/

Every time they squeeze, something beautiful pops up. I watched an outdoor screening of Dune (2021) last night, under the stars, moon rising, surrounded by starseeds (more than the 'allowed' limit haha) somewhere in the Auckland Region. Where I live, there's more going on to choose from, than pre-COVID! If this isn't your reality yet... hold on, because it's coming to your town too.

Last night I had a dream I want to share. I could count the significant prophetic dreams I've had on one hand. This is one of them.

I was looking at a computer screen. There were images on the left side of the screen and a list of numbers on the right. I don't remember what the numbers represented but I do remember that they added up to a number. That number was "1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1" (about 15 ones in a row).

My strong reaction was OMG! and I turned to my gf and said "check this out!!" and "take a photo!"

The overwhelming feeling was... this was a sign I am on the most positive timeline possible.
I see a lot of double, triple, quadruple numbers... particularly lately. Some days many, many times (way too many to be by chance!). It's always coupled with a feeling I'm on the right track and that I'm operating on a higher density than normal.

But seeing 15 or so in a row (albeit in a dream) is next level!

I don't know if this will mean anything to anyone else but if you are low, depressed, suicidal... please just hang in there a little longer (it will all be worth it). This is our collective dark-night-of-the-soul and yet

The dawn is breaking!
Big love to you all <3

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer