You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-13 12:21:52

siriancheetah

Marina Jacobi - Simulated Realities / Hybrid Program - S4 E49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFzu_ce9XQw&t=1901s

she explains that we are in a hyperspace hologram like a video game inside an immersion pod and we need to raise our consciousness to have first contact and much much more

#2 2022-01-13 13:12:27

Robert369

Re: Marina Jacobi - Simulated Realities / Hybrid Program - S4 E49

siriancheetah wrote:

she explains that we are in a hyperspace hologram like a video game inside an immersion pod and we need to raise our consciousness to have first contact and much much more

Who defines "what is needed to make contact", while there's tons of undesirable contact already for millennia, though only with the elites to control the planet ? Obviously this is a nonsensical definition by the controllers - meaning that this source is a tool of the controllers.

Though the first part is valid in a way for the regular "immersion pod gamer", but already for those who use immersion pods to end the "game server" start out with increased consciousness beyond the typical gamer. And then there also are direct incarnates who don't use any immersion pods, and they may or may not have a high consciousness level.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-01-14 09:51:47

siriancheetah

Robert369 wrote:
siriancheetah wrote:

Who defines "what is needed to make contact", while there's tons of undesirable contact already for millennia, though only with the elites to control the planet ? Obviously this is a nonsensical definition by the controllers - meaning that this source is a tool of the controllers.

Though the first part is valid in a way for the regular "immersion pod gamer", but already for those who use immersion pods to end the "game server" start out with increased consciousness beyond the typical gamer. And then there also are direct incarnates who don't use any immersion pods, and they may or may not have a high consciousness level.

your own vibrational frequency will decide when you will get contact if your gonna have amateur behavior like "how dare you" , "help us or get lost" or "we will always remember you for not helping us" will not get you anywhere

me for example have contact set up with my galactic family via telepathy , i talk to et's in the morning and day and they light their ship to me , i talk to my father in the ship right above my house , he even showed up in my room for a brief second , so in order to have contact you need to be "wise" to some certain extent and be mature and im only 26 so anyone can do it

you are forgetting the main reason to be spiritually evolved and do your shadow work , do you think no one has their eye on you ?

my father was always looking after me and seeing what i was doing and after a certain point i got telepathic contact, same for you

your stellar family is watching you every second with their ship , but if your just gonna point fingers at people , "how dare you or i hate these ets or that ets" then your not gonna move forward and delay your own contact

your are forgetting that it was your reason to come here and help , if your gonna forget that then your gonna delay your mission here and its gonna make everything go late and late

its is your reality your forgetting that point , your reality is not "in federation control or some other person" it is your reality you control it

why do you give your power away to federation and expect them to help you , yes they can but dont relay on them , why not make your own high frequency holograms in your reality and move forward and someone is gonna come and show up into your holographic reality and your gonna have contact like i did

if your gonna always sit and blame federation that they are not helping then your not gonna move forward

you saw what happen with the "pleadian knowledge" channel ?? remember that ? those two girls got contact via messaging and it was "the solution" but did not last forever because they were not spiritually evolved and they handled the pleadian contact like an amateur , they completely forgot that they have a mission to help humans and they let that go away

same thing can happen with you too , remember that , so its important to be spiritually evolved specially when we have like 100s of crafts above us all the time so we can have a contact , and i have a right to say this because i have done the work , i have been though that rough shadow work that was needed for me to increase my frequency

if there have been et's who ere working with the gov behind the scenes against the humanity then all of them will be held accountable et's themselves admit that "in the past time line humanity did not made it because not only humans but extra terrestrials made a mistake" and humans went into cyborg and 3d ai machine into the body and stuff and now they are correcting their mistake with hybridization programs , where they have bodies of advanced future humans that will live on the future earth , look into "hybridization programs" on youtube , its a real thing , so many people report having sex with ets or their sperms and eggs take away for future humans and i am one of those hybrids in the hyper space hologram helping the humans , i am an et myself , so how dare you say "ets are not helping ?" , dont you see all these star seeds are here to help the humans ? if you admire swaruu's words she herself said that the change will happen from the people not from ets coming down killing all the bad people , because in the past it was done on other planets and it had terrible results so they not gonna try that again !

and this is not a tool of the controllers , there are multiple people who channel so many groups , not all of them are from federation , there are many ets who are not from federation or are into it and still help in their own ways , you cannot just keep your eye into one source and say "channeling is bad or cursed" "dont use it" , its ludicrous what you say , channeling is a way so that when you are mature you make contact , why do you think elits dont ever channel themselves ?? and yet you are there in the front lines saying "channeling is bad" to all those people who raise the frequency and do all the shadow work and everything they do to make contact

you are making a divide though the community "channelers vs actual contact or whatever" instead of uniting people and getting them together at a time like this , this is simply an amateur behavior (your literally doing cabal's work for free) and if i was an et i would not make contact with you yet , so there you go , you have a reason why no one has made contact with you yet

everyone who starts with the Emerson has to drop down to the 3d consciousness level so i'd say they go really down , their dna is extra terrestrial so that helps them evolve and be mature in different ways like their brain is wired differently

everyone is under the umbrella of consciousness and consciousness never leaves anyone behind , you are part of it , so there is no reason to worry and lower the frequency , there is help everwhere if only you help yourself

#4 2022-01-18 02:43:24

bgdubs

Though I agree with most of what you say re: federation is no saviour/answer, all channeled/direct-contact information requires discernment in truthfulness (really, this applies to any information source period- classic news, books, the internet, a conversation you had, a lecture you attended etc), I didn’t get the impression that Robert was making any value judgments such as “channeling is bad” nor “the federation will save us” nor “direct contact info is superior to channeled info” or anything otherwise felt as being divisive; but also keep in mind that what is true for me may or may not be true for you and two opposing accounts of the truth can both be true simultaneously (same premise applies for falsity) depending on the perception of that focal point of consciousness.

Given the vastness and variety of so-called extra-terrestrial contacts and information that is out there currently and historically, “first contact” has already happened long ago. The cabal and their information mafia of course have used the same weapon they always use: information warfare; misleading/nonsensical defining of terms is par for the course. This is something that must be United against if it is desired for the false narratives to end, full disclosure to occur, etc.

I could be misinterpreting either or both of you here, but I think Robert was pointing out the potential ways in which the referenced video may have been influenced (knowingly or unknowingly) by signature cabal-like tactics (information warfare.) I admit I did not watch the video referred to so I make no claims as to what its content involves.

But at the end of the day, to arrive at our truth, we must be vigilant in our efforts that involve sharing and consuming information, including this message, the original messages, and everything else we create/co-create/share/etc.

love.

I hope my perspective is useful and helpful, unifying not dividing… but no results are ever guaranteed.

~bgdubs

Board footer