You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-02 10:38:25

Greta
Banned

Re: Confirmation wanted: New Gosia's Gaia show

Gaia TV had 770k subscribers as of June 2021.
Quite a decent following.
https://www.dailycamera.com/2021/08/03/ … nd-quarter

#27 2022-02-02 13:50:59

Robert369

Greta wrote:

Hm.. sheer numbers don't make a followership "decent" for a place like this. We'll have to see how many people actually are receptive to non-new-agey content along the agendized "light&love", etc. Cabal distractions. Let's hope they will be many !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2022-02-02 21:10:36

Tigerhawk

Gaia is more of a target audience than YouTube is. Most of the people subscribed to Gaia are more likely to be more open to this type of information. All Gosia can do is put the material out there. Those who are ready for it will listen. Those who are not ready won't.

Gosia is not getting paid by Gaia. If she doesn't like what they're doing she has the freedom to walk away at any time. Also, I'm sure she's had extensive conversations with Aneeka, Yazhi, and Athena about this. If they've given it the green light then who am I to say it's a bad idea.

#29 2022-02-02 22:33:49

Robert369

Tigerhawk wrote:

Gaia is more of a target audience than YouTube is.

I have no idea how you come to define a "target audience", but Gosia made clear that all of Humanity needs to be reached, meaning that no "target audience" exists. And this is why her content needs to be free of costs, as otherwise many people on our planet couldn't get it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2022-02-03 00:20:30

DarkOwl

Greta wrote:

https://www.dailycamera.com/2021/08/03/ … nd-quarter

When Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock was playing 5 years ago, 50% of Gaia subscribers at that time had joined solely for that show (it was their flagship drawcard)
Compelling as the show was back then, the Taygetan material is much, much greater in explanatory power, scope and impact on the audience.
I don't now if the Gaia demographic has changed over the years but if it's somewhat similar, Gosia's show will get attention, no doubt.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#31 2022-02-03 03:54:13

Tigerhawk

Robert369 wrote:

I have no idea how you come to define a "target audience", but Gosia made clear that all of Humanity needs to be reached, meaning that no "target audience" exists. And this is why her content needs to be free of costs, as otherwise many people on our planet couldn't get it.

What I mean is people drawn to Gaia are generally people seeking some kind of spiritual growth or are at least open to the idea of ETs. YouTube is a sea of internet trolls. In the very first episode on Gaia, Swaruu said you only need to reach a certain number of "key people" and the rest will follow because most are not real people anyway.

BTW, I am in no way suggesting abandoning YouTube, and the content is still free because Gosia said there wouldn't be anything going on Gaia that isn't already on her YouTube channel.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-02-03 03:57:46)

#32 2022-02-03 04:44:23

DarkOwl

Allies wrote:

People are asleep that is correct but what do you mean by "unreal people"? Back drop people like Dolores Canon talked about them?

The Taygetans 'not-real-people' = Dolores Cannons 'backdrop-people'... yes!

One of the very early Cosmic Agency videos about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xr3ugoVlk

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#33 2022-02-04 09:18:18

Greta
Banned

Thanks.. That was really entertaining video. And you may like this lady she says there is 5000 NPCs vs 1 real person with soul here https://youtube.com/c/QuartzCrystal1

#34 2022-02-08 18:10:54

BlueEyedHuman

Congratulations Gosia. I just received one year of Gaia as a birthday gift, it's pretty cool I can check it out.

BlueEyedHuman

#35 2022-02-11 04:44:06

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

... They wanted to publish the episodes about Rashell and Eisenhower but I told them no, and they removed it. ...

Am curious to know why you didn't want this aired Gosia (if you don't mind sharing)

#36 2022-02-11 09:10:29

Gosia
Administrator

Long story! Internal stuff.

DarkOwl wrote:
Gosia wrote:

... They wanted to publish the episodes about Rashell and Eisenhower but I told them no, and they removed it. ...

Am curious to know why you didn't want this aired Gosia (if you don't mind sharing)

Board footer