You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-17 18:48:27

Du An

Re: Moon matrix generators

Du An wrote:

Interesting notion Genoveva, but before we can address it further, let me ask you this: when you look at the moon on a clear night with your own unaided eyes (no visual aids like telescopes, cameras etc.) how many moons do you see?

Genoveva wrote:

Amazing! After a bit of fiddling with the weather, the sky is clear tonight, just in time to see the full moon. Lol, I see at least 5 projections of the moon. Two of them are brighter, side by side horizontally and behind them there is a triangle of moon projections, about half as bright, with one on the top and 2-3 or more as an arched base of the triangle.

There is no way that this is due to a defect of the eyes, as the whole assembly is almost the geometrical shape of the flower of light, and the top point of the triangle is a distinct unique sphere which would not appear like that if was due to an eye deffect (it would appear maybe as smudged reflections of the rest of the spheres).

This is obviously done to cover the physical moon, and it is done from multiple projectors. (If the physical moon was gone, then a single projector would have sufficed).

This means that the moon started spinning or it started leaving earth's orbit or something else entirely is happening - such as visible radiation emanating from it  which the nazis want to conceal.

I inquired around and indeed some people in the US saw 2 moons recently (I live in UK). I guess that something has changed since they last looked till now.

Du An, you said we can address this further. What exactly do you have in mind?

Thanks for playing, Du An!

Well isn't that something? Yes, flower of light is it exactly. I started seeing this about three years ago and the assemblage has gotten more detailed/pronounced since then.  I don't have many awakened friends, but I've asked them all (including my awakened spouse, who cannot see it) if they see it and only one of them can; he's been awake and running his starseed mission since the early 1970's, not much longer than I have, so I believe the ability to see the hologram is either the result of raised vibration and/or activated DNA. I was told by the Arcs because I could see it I held the codes to bring it down, they asked if was I interested in trying. I'm kind of a "freelance systems buster" with an unusual set of skills so I said, "Sure!"  But apparently anyone who can actually see what we see holds the codes as well. I decided to let the moon fail on its own for the reasons I stated above and have since taken on other missions involving 5D earth in the meanwhile. Normally I work alone, this mission with the Arcs was my first "team effort" of this kind, but since you have the desire, if you want to test your power or expand your mission portfolio, give it a whirl, girl! HINT: The "magic" is in your hands.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#27 2022-02-17 23:27:45

Du An

Genoveva wrote:
Du An wrote:

Normally I work alone, this mission with the Arcs was my first "team effort" of this kind, but since you have the desire, if you want to test your power or expand your mission portfolio, give it a whirl, girl! HINT: The "magic" is in your hands.

Cryptic. Lol. I don't understand. Need assistance or more details, please.

Cryptic, for sure. I'm not sitting safely in a Pleiadian ship, I'm down here in the trenches with you. I only reported my experiences here because of microvirus's question. A public forum is not a proper venue for more details than I have already provided.

You can see the matrix with your own eyes and you can "fiddle" with the weather, so I figure you can also "fiddle" with the moon.  Are you a weather shaman perchance?

You also said you knew "of a way to cripple it for good"  and that "half a year is too much" to wait, so I also figure you are motivated and can use whatever skills and guides you have if you want to cripple the moon matrix. There is no manual or instructions other than what you carry in your DNA and you must carefully examine all the consequences of such an action on Gaia and all her beings.

#28 2022-02-18 00:49:01

Du An

microvirus6 wrote:

Du An-

Thank you very much for your attempt

Would you be willing to chat at some point? I have so many questions, and a being like me would be foolish to miss out on an opportunity to learn from one in your position

You're welcome, I wish it had had a more satisfying outcome. The moon matrix frequency fence seems like high tech sci-fi to us but it's a very outdated system and approaching it's planned obsolescence expiration date. The moon structure itself is a repurposed biodome.  If you have questions related to the moon, feel free to post them here and I'll try to answer them. For other topics, it would be best to start a new thread or ask to have your questions answered by Swaruu and her team.

#29 2022-02-18 04:20:26

DarkOwl

Du An wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

Du An-

Would you be willing to chat at some point? I have so many questions, and a being like me would be foolish to miss out on an opportunity to learn from one in your position

You're welcome, I wish it had had a more satisfying outcome. The moon matrix frequency fence seems like high tech sci-fi to us but it's a very outdated system and approaching it's planned obsolescence expiration date. The moon structure itself is a repurposed biodome.  If you have questions related to the moon, feel free to post them here and I'll try to answer them. For other topics, it would be best to start a new thread or ask to have your questions answered by Swaruu and her team.

Hi Du An smile
I have some questions about the moon if you don't mind addressing them.

- what is the relationship between the reflection of the sun off the moon and the hologram? Do we actually see the suns reflection from earth or is it 100% hologram we see?
- what is the relationship between the 'moon'/bio-ship and womens menstrual cycles (and womens mysteries in general) on the one hand, and phenomena such as 'lunacy' or heightened states of consciousness on the other?
- turning the matrix generator off will create some level of chaos. Would you still be prepared to do this if you felt the starseed population was ready and able to absorb and transmute that chaos and steer it in the direction we all want?

Thanks Du An and welcome to the forum! smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#30 2022-02-18 23:10:04

Lost_Soul

Genoveva wrote:

I inquired around and indeed some people in the US saw 2 moons recently (I live in UK). I guess that something has changed since they last looked till now.

I also live in the UK and this thread prompted me to take a look at the moon this evening, and sure enough there appeared (to me anyway) to be three overlapping. 

Unfortunately, my dated digital camera couldn't handle the contrast, but I too am curious to know what's changed.

Oh, and I'm Tea Total as well. smile

Love to all

LS

Last edited by Lost_Soul (2022-02-18 23:11:11)

#31 2022-02-18 23:18:04

DarkOwl

Lost_Soul wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

I also live in the UK and this thread prompted me to take a look at the moon this evening, and sure enough there appeared (to me anyway) to be three overlapping. 

Unfortunately, my dated digital camera couldn't handle the contrast, but I too am curious to know what's changed.

Oh, and I'm Tea Total as well. smile

Love to all

LS

Where do I get some of that 'Tea Total' you speak of?
(I jest) big_smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2022-02-19 16:08:43

Du An

DarkOwl wrote:
Du An wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

Du An-

Hi Du An smile
I have some questions about the moon if you don't mind addressing them.

- what is the relationship between the reflection of the sun off the moon and the hologram? Do we actually see the suns reflection from earth or is it 100% hologram we see?
- what is the relationship between the 'moon'/bio-ship and womens menstrual cycles (and womens mysteries in general) on the one hand, and phenomena such as 'lunacy' or heightened states of consciousness on the other?
- turning the matrix generator off will create some level of chaos. Would you still be prepared to do this if you felt the starseed population was ready and able to absorb and transmute that chaos and steer it in the direction we all want?

Thanks Du An and welcome to the forum! smile

Thank you Dark Owl. These are excellent questions. Please bear with me on the length of this response.

1) what is the relationship between the reflection of the sun off the moon and the hologram? Do we actually see the suns reflection from earth or is it 100% hologram we see?

I am an indigo starseed wayshower (don’t you love our labels?) born awake 70 years ago. I’ve been watching the moon all these years, always with the mindset that it was “obviously  an unnatural object,” that the notion of landing on it in a foil-covered pod was ridiculous, even though not one single person on earth agreed with me.  Welcome to my life. The answer to your question lies in whether or not one ascribes to the flat earth or the traditional heliographic model, whether they have taken the time to study both and compared them carefully, without prejudice, as to how objects line up and reflect sunlight (or not.) Putting aside the clamor of opposing voices, we should all make this study.   Once you realize you’ve been lied to about EVERYTHING, one must assume that includes the nature of our realm, and it is our duty as starseeds  to observe and correct those lies wherever and whenever we find them to our own satisfaction.

It’s very hard to discuss this question until someone determines and declares their basic understanding of how the cosmos and our solar system operates and the Taygetans have even most helpful in this cause. Because we’ve been so mind-controlled, the laborious and heartbreaking process of breaking out of the programming must come first before we can visualize (and internalize) our own understanding, and each of has to do this on our own in our own way.  Because I was born awake, I have never been able to conceive of water bending into a placid curve on a spinning ball hurtling through space (my father was a tennis pro and we played occasionally in the rain LOL) so my interpretation is that we live on a flat plane but the earth presents a solid image of a globe of toroidal energy, and  that understanding drives my POV and thus my response to this question, which is: it's both.

Point of fact: when a person puts aside their beliefs and really LOOKS at moon with new eyes, the moon’s movements, phases and appearance answer the question: Is the earth flat or round? That, then, becomes one’s exit point from that particular mind matrix program, i.e. you must find this answer on your own and the moon is an excellent starting point for that endeavor. That said, our five senses are very limited and become a trap in themselves, we are genetically modified this way by design. As we have so clearly “seen” in this very forum thread, there is no finer example of these limits than our individual vision of the moon. 

There is an escape trap door in every matrix system, they are designed so that a clever, dedicated, motivated being can not only recognize them but exit using nothing but the skills they already possess but have forgotten in their mission requirement to fit into a heavily down-programmed earth society. Starseeds agreed to this mind wipe process so that we could develop these skills. Success requires us to put aside the “Little Me Human” and step into their power, even when cannot remember we have any power at all.  This leap-of-faith is self-empowerment and that is how we collapse the moon matrix, as well as ALL the other matrixes (financial, educational, medical, media, sociological, religious, etc.) designed to test us and make us smarter and better. 

Are these various matrices a trap, a school, or a game? It’s all of the above and much more. How we address that as individuals determines our vibration, our success and the new earth we create together. 

2) what is the relationship between the 'moon'/bio-ship and womens menstrual cycles (and womens mysteries in general) on the one hand, and phenomena such as 'lunacy' or heightened states of consciousness on the other?

I believe the Taygetans answered the reproductive aspects of this question quite well (can’t recall which of them spoke of it) explaining that Pleiadian females (and most of not all other ET groups I imagine) have the ability to control their reproductive cycles if they have them. All modern earth females are taught they have no control over ovulation (although there are some indigenous groups where this is not the case) and so our beliefs drive our reality and our bodies obey. For eons women have been taught to worship The Moon Goddess, thereby attaching themselves to the matrix and giving it energy. The moon is “romantic!” It cycles like a woman! Blah, blah, more lies. As soon as we realize this lie, we exit through another matrix trap door.

3) turning the matrix generator off will create some level of chaos. Would you still be prepared to do this if you felt the starseed population was ready and able to absorb and transmute that chaos and steer it in the direction we all want?

I have the upmost respect, compassion and adoration for every starseed on this earth at this time. Guiding humanity through the ascension-in-body process is a huge undertaking and we all had to qualify to be here at this time. We absolutely do have the ability to absorb and transmute the chaos, but do we really need to take on MORE than we are already dealing with now? Most seem to complain of utter mental, physical and emotional exhaustion already. Especially since it’s not absolutely necessary because, as I mentioned somewhere earlier in this forum, I agree with Robert369’s statement about self-empowerment; we each have to do whatever we can personally or in groups to disable the moon matrix (and all the matrices) with nothing but our power as multidimensional beings. But again, meanwhile, we are dealing with a planet already in chaos and adding more fuel to the fire seems reckless and unnecessary in the midst of such a critical bifurcation of timelines. That is the opinion of the Arcturian High Council and I agree with them in this instance.  I should note I rarely disagree with them but there have been a few instances… smile

Here is something to consider: what about all our dedicated, adept astrologers who seem to believe the moon is a natural part of the cosmic cycle? They use phrases like, “the moon controls human emotions.” When you ask them about this they see nothing detrimental in the notion that the moon “controls” us, or why it should control us in the first place!  I have asked several well-known astrologers if they understand that the moon is not a natural object and each of them became upset and defensive; without the moon their whole system falls apart.  I ask about the word “control” or perhaps “influence” and they back pedal, never admitting that being “controlled” by an object is not a good thing! I think we can all acknowledge the quantum influence of all celestial bodies, that the earth is part of a beautiful energetic cosmic dance, but the notion of allowing that the moon controls us is a serious part of the problem. To me the moon is nothing but a spanner, a poor, inferior fake that is easily ignored and astrology is either just another mind matrix control system, or the study itself needs a serious upgrade.

Astrology is just one, small ramification, there are so many: i.e. certain animal species have evolved to rely on the moon cycles as just one example. All earth beings must be considered in the decision to monkey with the moon. Due to the detrimental influence of the moon matrix mind control itself and the false reality we labor within, humans are not capable of accurately assessing them all.. but we are getting closer every 28 day cycle!

#33 2022-02-22 21:47:13

DarkOwl

Thankyou Du An for your excellent response! There is much to think about there.

Yes, so much is up for reassessment in connection to the moon. It will be a hard one for many to let go of, particularly those who feel connected to the moon for spiritual reasons.

In hindsight I agree we don't need any more chaos right now!. We need some kind of significant breakthrough before it would be wise to turn off the matrix to any great degree. One of the first things everyone needs to do once we get some breathing space is to grieve over losses, injuries, deaths etc. Perhaps the tail end of this process, globally, might be a good time (once most have let go of their pain and suffering and are not attracting negativity anymore).

Thanks once again for your response Du An. Most helpful smile

Board footer