You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-05 01:28:47

Marc
Member

SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Hi,

The situation in Canada is bad, very bad, tyranny everywhere. The Canadians have been so conditioned to believe in the government and be nice all the time, that it is painful to watch.

But for once, Canadians are beginning to wake up. The truckers convoy is contagious and it's bringing unity in all the country, something we never had. If it was a psyop, the results seem contrary of what they wanted. Of course, there is going to be shortages, but it needs to affect people in their personal life if we want to wake them up. Before the convoy, I knew we were screwed. The convoy is a chance, an opportunity for the people to manifest and have an impact, ALL TOGETHER. Canada is already reborn. I see very well the limitations of the convoy, but still, I think it has more of a positive impact than negative.

I'm sure the convoy were planned. It just makes no sense to force a mandate specifically on the truckers, they are alone most of the time in their trucks. They wanted this reaction and they probably encouraged it. But my feeling is that they just roll out their plans, as they were established initially, hoping it is going to work. But nothing worked as planned. They are improvising but still follow their script in a way.

An example of the plan not going as they planned, is the vaccination roll out. Trump screwed their plan with the Operation Warp Speed (see image from the Dept of Defense below). Instead of keeping us in lockdowns and in fear for 6 years before they release the vaccines, Trump brought the vaccines after only one year. In 6 years, they would have destroyed everything. The Cabale had to adjust their plans.

Also, remember Hillary Clinton, they were sure she would win, but Trump happened. We also all know now about that Biden is not in the White House. We also all know the Democrats has been caught cheating at the election. But nothing is out yet, I mean "really out".

The supposed patriots say to us : "hold the line, wait for it". It is not good because we let our power in their hands. But it is good because people are not violent. The also say "Enjoy the movie"... it is not a movie, it is war, and they are coming for our souls.

Also, we want to change the world and stop the luciferian agenda, but the Cabale also want to change the world, to enslave us forever. We both want to change everything, so it is a little bit confusing who's doing what exactly.

Whatever happens with the convoys, if we win, then... WE WIN !   But if the convoys get rerouted for an evil agenda, people will just go mad all around the world. I think the convoys are bringing hope, unity and a sense of what we can do all together. The convoys brought something we never felt before. I know it is a war, we lost a lot, but I think we are on the winning side of the timeline. I think the truckers convoys are a mistake from the Cabale. It is up to us to stay on the positive timeline.

Tara, in front of the parliament of Canada last weekend, said this:
If you could just feel the love that was here, you wouldn't feel the fear anymore.
Listen to her here : https://youtu.be/pZeggtP97Rg?t=2986

200813-D-ZZ999-100.JPG

Offline

#2 2022-02-05 04:25:35

Robert369
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Please be aware that Trump and Hillary are both just different types of enemies of Humanity that fought each other for like two wolves for the sheep prey. Thus there's no point in glorifying Trump for anything, because both were pushing the vaxx and intended killing off most of Humanity, like the left and right hand of an invisible master that simply plays a theater for us to believe that one would be "a savior" while in fact none is better than the other for us.

Unless Humanity wakes up to this and actually see through the fact that we are getting played with a pre-planned script that keeps people's minds entangled within the Matrix instead of looking beyond it, there's little chance that many survive the current mess.

And of course, it is needed to build actual non-Cabal structures so that people can migrate away from their systems to no longer feed their oppressors with the power to oppress them. Harsh as it sounds, but without the peoples' constant active and passive support to enslave their brethren, the Cabals would be gone within a couple of days only. Which leads back to Swaruu's words long ago that people are either for Humanity or against - there's no "inbetween".


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#3 2022-02-05 10:17:02

Genoveva
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Robert369 wrote:

Please be aware that Trump and Hillary are both just different types of enemies of Humanity that fought each other for like two wolves for the sheep prey. Thus there's no point in glorifying Trump for anything, because both were pushing the vaxx and intended killing off most of Humanity, like the left and right hand of an invisible master that simply plays a theater for us to believe that one would be "a savior" while in fact none is better than the other for us

Marc has an excellent point of view, and his analysis does not glorify Trump.

Marc, as well as the discerning forum readers, are not naive to believe that the narrative blasted by MSM or by the infiltrated opposition is anything other than gaslighting.

However, Marc's analysis is highlighting opportunities and is building up a significant psychological momentum which is positive in nature and truthful.

Therefore, I suggest it is time to stop the mind games of twisting the facts into fitting cabal infiltrated narratives, and to cultivate our power of creativity.

Can we all, for once, follow Marc's example and discern our own creative thoughts from the mass controlled thought patterns?

It is very simple, really: when we feel the temptation to write ideas which are nauseatingly repeated everywhere else, we could make the (human specific) effort of creating new and beneficial ideas.

Robert369, under the illusion of helping people to understand things, all you do is to squash creativity of the others in an attempt to drown their voices with a flood of comments which are recycled ideas inspired from the cabal infiltrated groups.

We are all tired of cabal mind games. Kindly please let this thread follow it's course without you interfering. Alternatively, it will be highly appreciated, and welcome, any point of view coming from you which is of your own creation, and which is not found anywhere else in your postings so far. Thanks for your understanding.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#4 2022-02-05 10:37:16

Robert369
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Genoveva wrote:

Robert369, under the illusion of helping people to understand things, all you do is to squash creativity of the others in an attempt to drown their voices with a flood of comments which are recycled ideas inspired from the cabal infiltrated groups.

We are all tired of cabal mind games. Kindly please let this thread follow it's course without you interfering. Alternatively, it will be highly appreciated, and welcome, any point of view coming from you which is of your own creation, and which is not found anywhere else in your postings so far. Thanks for your understanding.

So many words to again cover your personal attack ? Your - after all the above indirect insinuations about my person and motifs - immature request fails just as it was explained for a similar incident very recently:

If you wish to exclude anyone from the thousands of forum members from participating, go and make your own forum. Yet, as long as you participate in this community, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion as long as it doesn't violate the forum rules. Which, by the way, your repeated personal attacks very well are.

This being said, me posting my opinion and knowledge does not invalidate anyone else's - just like yours is irrelevant to other people, because (unlike sheeplings who just repeat the Cabals' indoctrinated narrateive) everyone in this forum creates their own opinion for which different viewpoints of others are a welcome assistance. You should try it too !

Now, looking at your post above, you only presented content-less slander and opinions about the messenger but added nothing to the message. If you have anything useful to say, you are invited to add actual content.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#5 2022-02-05 10:56:28

Happy
Moderator

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Robert, you stumbled into the same trap Genoveva did here. It is understandable that you become defensive after having endured a lot of personal mis-characterizations here before. We are human, and we have our limits. So...

Genoveva, I will present a different approach to your points here.

You often contribute significantly to our discussions in this forum, and it is appreciated. Many of us share views and present arguments that are controversial and often difficult to comprehend. You have shown us in many posts that you can maneuver across such depths.

What often happens when we point at perceived limitations within the messenger instead of within the message, is that we force the reader to jump across un-phrased reasoning. This is what I call "taking the second step before the first one," and it is not a good idea for anyone, as one then is bound to return to take the first one anyway.

When discussions on these 'levels' ensue, we all need to keep in mind that we don't progress by automatically assuming the writer is at fault when s/he points out some undiscovered weakness - or put some extra weight on aspects - in the reasoning presented within another's post.

If you look closely at Roberts first comment above, you'll find that he is pointing at aspects within the message of Marc - Marc isn't accused of anything.

In my own experience I've come to see that if I strive to be neutral, I usually avoid this trap. But there are times I "stumble" in this myself. Then I usually need some considerable time in contemplating why it happened and what the effects on both myself and my environment are. The reason is that every moment in life present an opportunity for learning.

Robert... find your peace.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#6 2022-02-05 12:03:54

Genoveva
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Happy wrote:

Robert, you stumbled into the same trap Genoveva did here. It is understandable that you become defensive after having endured a lot of personal mis-characterizations here before. We are human, and we have our limits. So...

Genoveva, I will present a different approach to your points here.

You often contribute significantly to our discussions in this forum, and it is appreciated. Many of us share views and present arguments that are controversial and often difficult to comprehend. You have shown us in many posts that you can maneuver across such depths.

What often happens when we point at perceived limitations within the messenger instead of within the message, is that we force the reader to jump across un-phrased reasoning. This is what I call "taking the second step before the first one," and it is not a good idea for anyone, as one then is bound to return to take the first one anyway.

When discussions on these 'levels' ensue, we all need to keep in mind that we don't progress by automatically assuming the writer is at fault when s/he points out some undiscovered weakness - or put some extra weight on aspects - in the reasoning presented within another's post.

If you look closely at Roberts first comment above, you'll find that he is pointing at aspects within the message of Marc - Marc isn't accused of anything.

In my own experience I've come to see that if I strive to be neutral, I usually avoid this trap. But there are times I "stumble" in this myself. Then I usually need some considerable time in contemplating why it happened and what the effects on both myself and my environment are. The reason is that every moment in life present an opportunity for learning.

Robert... find your peace.

Thank you Happy, your feedback is as always thoughtful and I appreciate your insight.

I appreciate Robert369 too, despite of what it may look like on the surface.

My main concern it is for all of us to apply critical thinking, to recognise patterns and to understand that when we repeat certain ideas we fall into the trap of the mind controllers.

Below is an article which explains the concept much more concisely than I ever could, which sinchonistically fits like a glove to the current situation, where the propaganda victims may be unwilling collaborators themselves:

"If you repeat a lie enough, people think it’s true

author:Ellen Scott
Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 10:37 am

Just keep lying. It’ll work eventually.

Want to convince someone of something entirely untrue? Just keep repeating it. Over and over.

The illusory truth effect has been flying around the world of psychology since 1977. But recently, more and more evidence has arrived to back it up.

The illusory truth effect is the idea that if you repeat something often enough, people will slowly start to believe it’s true. Sounds about right, considering all the times we’ve blindly trusted an old wives’ tale or a much-retweeted factoid.

But a new study has revealed that the illusory truth effect is much stronger than we imagined. Because it turns out that even if a person has prior knowledge disproving a lie they’re being told, they’ll still believe the lie if it’s repeated enough.

In an experiment published in the Journal of Experimental Psychology, researchers asked a group of students to read through a list of statements – some of which were obviously true or false, and others that were a little trickier to judge. The students had to rate each statement from 1, meaning definitely false, to 6, meaning definitely true.

Then they were asked to do the same rating task on another list, which included some of the same statements from the first.

Finally, the students were given multiple choice questionnaires to judge their actual knowledge of some of the statements on the list.

What’s worrying is that even when students knew the correct answer to one of the multiple choice questions, they were still likely to rate false statements contradicting their knowledge as true, as long as they had been repeated on the lists.

So for example, even when a student knew that ‘the short pleated skirt worn by Scots’ was called a kilt, they would rate the statement ‘a sari is the name of the short plaid skirt worn by Scots’ as more true after they had read it multiple times.

This indicates that being told something enough – even when you KNOW it’s incorrect – can make you believe it to be true.

This might also apply to the person repeating the lie. The more you say something, the more you, too, will believe it’s the truth.

Bit scary, no?"


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#7 2022-02-05 12:43:47

07wideeyes
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

The process that is described here, Genoveva, is at the centre of much of how the rubbishy 3D Matrix world perpetuates itself. To return to the truckers, and the pathogen story in general. To generalise inaccurately, but making a point, those who spend hours in front of a television screen and/or read fake newspapers are generally the believers in the lie. It is simply because it has been repeated a million times to them, constantly in their face. So you will encounter people who can tell you all the inconsistencies in the official narrative, how it doesn't make sense etc etc. And, even, how the way out is simply to not comply. But when asked, they will tell you that they believe and follow the narrative, and put on their face nappy before going to buy the potatoes.

An adjunct to this is that the mainstream media is every bit as much guilty as the politicians and 'authorities' in the situation that has been played the past two years. And the truckers, along with the convoys which are starting up all over the world, - even in Scotland for crissake! - can play an important role in undoing some of this psychological manipulation, especially since they are generally 'ordinary folk', not conspiracy weirdos like me....

Offline

#8 2022-02-05 13:28:00

Happy
Moderator

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Genoveva, here's a question for you: When is the perspective you present above both true and false at the same time? This is actually an important question, because by quoting that article, it may actually be reasoned that you claim Robert is a liar. ... ... which is very off target as I read this thread.

So when is it true? And when its it false? Answer: It depends on the perspective. In some perspective, everything we say here are lies; every single word presented in this forum. And this is the lesson: From your experiences and previous learning, you bring forth an understanding of reality, which may be vastly different from another's understanding. And you may perceive any claim contradicting that understanding as a lie. Just like the other one will perceive your claims as lies.

So what is it that makes the perspective so important in this? Well, the perspective makes our claims relative. If we fail to include this as a premise for our communications here, there wouldn't be any point in this forum. Because we would all end up polarizing each other to no end.

We all reach for some future we long for; we can see it like a destination on a journey. Sometimes we walk alone and sometimes we walk with others. Sometimes we take shortcuts and sometimes we find some really beautiful scenery. There are many paths to that future, but we are all somewhere on that path.

For you, it may be important that you put that article into consideration in these times. For you, it may be important to distance yourself from Robert's presented perspective. We all build bricks upon bricks in our world-view, and the bricks he presented up there may actually not be for you. And vice versa.

To make it work here, it's important that we don't polarize each other. Because when we do, we all tend to become defensive. - which makes progress difficult for us all. So please focus on the message - not the messenger.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#9 2022-02-05 15:28:33

Spirit
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Here's the thing about the trucker convoy, and it's already been said. It is irrelevant who came up with and or planned it, if it runs away from them. Try and remember the last time when you planned something meticulously over a long period of time and had it all work out 100 percent. Also many people around the world are just completely fed up with all forms of authority, control and order and this will be a massive arrow to the knee for the entire agenda. Good luck keeping control and order of your agenda in tact when the whole world gives authority the middle finger, on top of all the people who see through the game. The final play where the supposed real controllers will come out of the shadows and claim to be our saviors telling us to come together and form a world government is cute, but I think even that is going to fail at this point as too many have become aware and drastically changing such a long and intricate agenda rarely tends to work out. Ultimately it is all a a reflection of self, but all the same I think the jig is really up this time. I mean really, who honestly thought it was a smart idea to try and control creation itself? Dumbest idea ever!

Offline

#10 2022-02-05 16:28:24

Edith_S
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Have you seen the videos on Odysee about the convoy being a false flag?

https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/truckconvoy:c         Athena Swaruu warning

https://odysee.com/@OurFreeSociety:2/Ca … lse-flag:1  by OurFreeSociety

were it was explained who and why planned it to put the blame of the supply shortage on truckers.

It might not work as planned, but please do not forget that people  tend to overreact when repeatedly they were manipulated and their judgment has failed!! People tend to defend their judgement fiercely because many believe in their emotional rationing that if they admit that they were wrong on this one, that means that they were wrong altogether on everything. It is this state of sustained controversy that makes people confused and prone to act irrationally.

This has to be avoided - emotions are running high and they are not good advisers.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-02-05 16:30:29)


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

#11 2022-02-05 16:34:24

Happy
Moderator

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Have you ever tried to pull the plug in a dam... smile


[Edit: I haven't either, but my take is that a lot can go wrong if all is not prepared for... wink ]


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#12 2022-02-05 16:58:42

Genoveva
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Happy wrote:

Genoveva, here's a question for you: When is the perspective you present above both true and false at the same time? This is actually an important question, because by quoting that article, it may actually be reasoned that you claim Robert is a liar. ... ... which is very off target as I read this thread.

I don't think that Robert369 is a liar. I think that he is genuine in his beliefs.

Failing to acknowledge the positive impact of Trump's cabal faction on the timeline, automatically suggests that we secretly wanted him to enter the stage as a saviour on a white horse.

Marc's analysis is brilliantly highlighting the fact that in the bigger picture there are actions that serve humanity's interests in ways which are not immediately visible.

Failing to recognise this, produces a result of always seeing the empty part of the glass, hence it lowers the vibration.

Just a few hours ago I was talking to a friend who was complaining about the fact that things are not turning around as fast as we all would like.

But things are changing! The timeline is like a huge ship crossing the waves. Making a turn is a curved line, instead of the V shaped trajectory that we want to see. This is what Marc's analysis highlights.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#13 2022-02-05 17:05:41

Happy
Moderator

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Genoveva wrote:

But things are changing!


smile  I like your emphasis...


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#14 2022-02-05 17:41:10

Happy
Moderator

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Greta wrote:

I think I am starting to see the pattern. Coco got banned and now Genoveva will get banned.
Advice: NEVER TALK TO ROBERT369.
And Luk is an eggregor here.

Greta wrote:

You find what you are looking for.


Greta... It doesn't matter if you're "Luk." Don't you see that? It never did!

What matters is that your questions put up a "screen" telling us what your reasons are - what possible directions you come from. - and what your motivation (="goal") is, i.e. which direction you're heading to. As such, already from your first post you told us about your aspirations.

Now, when you come back from your temporary ban, you may continue like you did (- and you know where that will end). Or you may show us that you have found - what most of us have - good reasons to be here.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#15 2022-02-10 15:57:06

Robert369
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Looks like things are finally starting to make the right people wake up:

Ottawa Police Quitting, Taking Leave Over Handling of the Protest - Freedom Convoy 2022

Ottawa Police Staff Sargent Resigns. Reports of many other members quitting, taking leave over protest handling.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#16 2022-02-10 19:36:20

07wideeyes
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Robert369 wrote:

Looks like things are finally starting to make the right people wake up:

Ottawa Police Quitting, Taking Leave Over Handling of the Protest - Freedom Convoy 2022

Ottawa Police Staff Sargent Resigns. Reports of many other members quitting, taking leave over protest handling.

Yes, this is the kind of thing that will truly make a difference. The folk who the cabal has been relying on to enforce their tyranny decide not to play game, and..... It does seem to me that, amongst all the nightmares and madness, there are things happening just now, really good things, that the cabal planners hadn't reckoned on. It would be great if the cops in NZ follow this path as well.

Offline

#17 2022-02-10 20:52:13

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Athena Swaruu is right on in the video https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/truckconvoy:c

There IS a connection between Canadian Truck Convoy, the C.I.A. and blaming the possible food-shortage on the protestors.
This is what someone wrote in another forum:
"There is a CIA connection with GoFundMe, according to Jon Rappoport.  Accel co-owns the majority stake in GoFundMe.  Jim Breyer is head of Accel. He has connections with CIA Gilman Louie, first CEO of In-Q-Tel, a CIA start-up to fund companies that develop technology the CIA would use to “gather data.” Gilman Louie joined the board of NVCA, where Jim Breyer was chairman. In 2004, Louie went to work for BBN Technologies, headed up by Breyer.
https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/jon-r … tsCanadian

Offline

#18 2022-02-11 05:14:36

Robert369
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

To my knowledge, just like almost all "funding collectors", GoFundMe is a Cabal institution to collect money and steal most if not all of it. Or to expose the ones who sign up for any funding as easy targets.

It is not like any of the truckers would be able to verify how much money was donated and where it has gone - but for sure it will not get anywhere near them, at least not in the original amounts.

Already making such funding call tends to be a Cabal method, so what would help more is to actually help the truckers in your region, maybe via small local trustworthy funding initiatives.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#19 2022-02-11 16:30:26

Robert369
Member

Re: SEEING BOTH SIDES OF THE TRUCKERS CONVOY

Seems the above just becomes reality, because shutting them down after they collected plenty of money has a certain smell to it (while allowing GoFundMe to look innocent in all this):

https://lifepetitions.com/petition/call … e-gofundme


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB