You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-15 06:48:38

Kian369

Timeline options

Hello Gosia,

considering the Coronafascism is getting out of hand, can you please ask the Taygeteans if they (and possebly other ET races) would provide military assistance to free this planet if a part of humanity takes up arms against the New World Order?

Last edited by Kian369 (2020-09-15 07:10:53)

#2 2020-09-15 07:39:46

Robert369

Re: Timeline options

I cannot see at all how the Covid-19 problem would be getting out of hand, because it did exactly what it was supposed to do:

Waking up those people who are capable of waking up (aka the ones with soul) and making them firstly see through and then oppose the cabalistic system. Everything is on the right track in terms of awakening. Meanwhile Earth forces and the Fed already clean up the Cabal and organize a world after it - so, this is in progress too already.

What now needs to be done by the awakened ones is to manifest that there'll be no vaccination and mind-control NWO installed but a free world. And of course, spread the word to awaken even more people. Everything else is already achieved and in the works.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-09-15 09:38:11

Tigerhawk

I know that Yazhi Swaruu has said before that the people of Earth "manifest their own nightmares" and that Earth is "exactly as it should be" from the Federation's perspective. I've never heard Gosia indication that there is any intention from ETs to interfere in Earth's affairs militarily.

#4 2020-09-15 09:47:26

Robert369

Tigerhawk wrote:

I know that Yazhi Swaruu has said before that the people of Earth "manifest their own nightmares" and that Earth is "exactly as it should be" from the Federation's perspective. I've never heard Gosia indication that there is any intention from ETs to interfere in Earth's affairs militarily.

They are actually already doing so, but in a silent/invisible and inofficial way which keeps the credits for all the work on human forces. This is needed because after all the millennia of oppression, humans alone have no little to fight against the technology that the negative ETs brought for their own use against humankind - except maybe at very high losses, which can be avoided with a little assistance.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-09-15 09:58:46

mitkobs

The mind is the greatest "weapon". But have to use it with love. No weapon can compare with the power of the mind. We do not need weapons to fight or fight at all, we do need to wake up for our divine all powerful self. The state within of unconditional love is the greatest defence, the greatest leveler and balancer of energies, the greatest resolution of all possible problems and unbalances. The Love lift us up and we become invincible, out of the danger zone where the duality have its raging effect.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-15 09:59:49)

#6 2020-09-15 10:09:26

Kian369

mitkobs, maybe you can tell that to the people in Melbourne, who faced the police with love and were severely beaten and arrested?

I wonder what the Urmah would do in our situation. Considering lions, I suppose they would eat the aggressors - with love, ofcourse.

Last edited by Kian369 (2020-09-15 10:12:15)

#7 2020-09-15 10:12:07

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

The mind is the greatest "weapon". But have to use it with love. No weapon can compare with the power of the mind.

This is correct but sadly not realistic to apply on a planet where most of the people still live in low-frequency or even fear and are in the process of getting eradicated by a cabalistic regime.

Surely, the ones with sufficient manifestation power due to raising their frequency and having done their "shadow work" (as Swaruu calls it) will be safe from them, but we don't want to lose those who are slower in their progress. That's where the assistance with physical fighting comes into play as an important role.

#8 2020-09-15 13:00:00

mitkobs

I'm here to remind everybody - do not get attached to human life, we are just passing through, not staying. If you are starseed you are here to lift up the frequencies, to bring some higher realm reality example for the people who suffer here and are trapped in the matrix. Fighting or opposition to the darkness make it stronger and they expect exactly that, people to oppose them and to produce negative energies. They feed on negative energies, it is their subsistence. We cannot beat them with their approach of violence. If someone attack you can defend yourself, but do not become the attacker, aggressor, perpetrator, that will lower your vibration and you risque to be trapped in the astral realm madness for a longtime.

#9 2020-09-15 13:34:25

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

...Fighting or opposition to the darkness make it stronger and they expect exactly that, people to oppose them and to produce negative energies. They feed on negative energies, it is their subsistence. We cannot beat them with their approach of violence.

While this is generally correct for physical fighting (or any other negative opposition method), I like to outline that "shining one's light on the darkness" is in a way already fighting too, and it doesn't lower one's frequency but rather the opposite.

Yet, to my understanding the low energy portion of the fight is mostly done by volunteering helpers (both terrestrial and ET) and not Starseeds who need to keep their frequency high, meaning that while we need both methods of "fighting" there will be both for as long as needed. Luckily, looking at the current war progress, the low-frequency fighting shouldn't need too much longer anyways, meaning that afterwards everyone will be able to raise their frequency.

mitkobs wrote:

If someone attack you can defend yourself, but do not become the attacker, aggressor, perpetrator, that will lower your vibration and you risque to be trapped in the astral realm madness for a longtime.

This in my view points to something like the karma trap lie and not true as stated, because what you call "risk" is merely a self-made decision: Provided that you are free from mind-control (e.g. religious beliefs), nobody except yourself can decide to remain in whatever "realm" or "incarnation loop", etc. - especially when considering that beyond being incarnated time doesn't exist.

#10 2020-09-15 13:53:07

mitkobs

Darkness we can expose and this is how they lose their power, they cannot hide anymore in darkness. Their lies and manipulation are made known to the public. They lost credibility to the public. Their system of oppression is exposed and compromised beyond repair. And they are now like a cornered beast showing their teeth in fear of own survival. So they do their last tricks to cause the lowest energies possible and that will expose them to the point of no return.

If you lower somehow your vibration, become negative and die you will not be able to pass the vibration barrier of the dome of the astral plane. You think that you can just escape, but if were that simple for what this force field is even put around the planet. It is to keep the low vibration people in one place. So keep you vibe high in any case.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-15 13:53:24)

#11 2020-09-15 14:17:35

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

If you lower somehow your vibration, become negative and die you will not be able to pass the vibration barrier of the dome of the astral plane. You think that you can just escape, but if were that simple for what this force field is even put around the planet. It is to keep the low vibration people in one place. So keep you vibe high in any case.

This kind of thinking is what I referred to as "religious belief".

All of us are creator beings of free will, and this naturally also applies after death because "we" - as you said correctly - are eternal. Nobody except our own decision to not make use of our free will and/or creator power, which e.g. happens by adopting certain beliefs.

In other words: We have no limits unless we create them with our creator abilities !

This being said, if the above is your view on things and you make it your belief, then you created that for you. That's a fair choice because all of us can do as we please. But please don't impose it on anyone. There's plenty alternative views out there, and all of them are valid for those who chose to believe in them.

Myself, I chose to believe in none of them but take my free will and unlimitedness instead. Which in my case raises my frequency more than any belief system could.

#12 2020-09-15 14:28:33

mitkobs

I am just pointing the possible. No talking about you in person or anyone in particular. If one somehow become negative, do some stuff and compromise own conscience and this one cannot by some reason lift up own consciousness higher by resolving the issues in my opinion will be trapped in the lunar matrix.

#13 2020-09-15 14:41:32

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I am just pointing the possible. No talking about you in person or anyone in particular. If one somehow become negative, do some stuff and compromise own conscience and this one cannot by some reason lift up own consciousness higher by resolving the issues in my opinion will be trapped in the lunar matrix.

There is no trap. Except for those who want one. This idea deems me to be an educational means to make people live positively.

Instead of this fear-based educational method, it in my view would be way better for everyone to get taught understanding of how things work, so they then can decide by their own free will to live positively - totally without pressure.

This is because anything that is enforced by fear is already lowering the frequency, and by that limits your maximum reachable frequency. But... it is very well possible that these belief systems want exactly that, because it does prevent true ascension while making people feel doing the right thing.

#14 2020-09-15 14:53:46

mitkobs

Let's talk something specific. If someone commit a murder of other real human being out of some egoistic reason, then in after life if this person is also real with conscience will going to be exposed for who he is as murderer. The other soul that were murdered may have something against the way it were terminated and a carmic thing may entangle between.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-15 14:54:35)

#15 2020-09-15 15:01:52

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Let's talk something specific. If someone commit a murder of other real human being out of some egoistic reason, then in after life if this person is also real with conscience will going to be exposed for who he is as murderer. The other soul that were murdered may have something against the way it were terminated and a carmic thing may entangle between.

Both side are only valid as long as both want to play out an afterlife drama, but it still is their own choice as creator being. Nothing karmic exists except one or more consciousnesses want to play it. By that they will remain in the dualistic "good & evil" mindset - which can be intended for the sake of an experience.

But they could as well make different use of their free will and decide that they don't care about karma, because from a consciousness view everything is simply experience without judging it as good or bad. That is an important step towards a partial leave from duality, which is required for further ascension.

#16 2020-09-15 15:11:10

Tigerhawk

Robert369 wrote:

They are actually already doing so, but in a silent/invisible and inofficial way which keeps the credits for all the work on human forces. This is needed because after all the millennia of oppression, humans alone have no little to fight against the technology that the negative ETs brought for their own use against humankind - except maybe at very high losses, which can be avoided with a little assistance.

They're carrying out actual military operations? Now that I think of it, I think there was an update video that Aneeka confirmed ET intervention in battles happening in DUMBs. If I remember right, she said they were basically there to neutralize the Reptilians down there to make it a fair fight among humans, but it's basically a battle between two warring Cabals. The faction sided with the Draco is the more genocidal Cabal. Is that what you're referring to?

#17 2020-09-15 15:24:21

Robert369

Tigerhawk wrote:

If I remember right, she said they were basically there to neutralize the Reptilians down there to make it a fair fight among humans, but it's basically a battle between two warring Cabals. The faction sided with the Draco is the more genocidal Cabal. Is that what you're referring to?

Yes, the military operations in the DUMBs are part of the ongoing war, but there's more military activity going on like neutralizing nuclear warheads, destroying satellites, etc.

As for the "fair fight", that only applies to the actual combat between the two cabals.

Beyond that we have the spiritual/energetic fight with manifestational power (which is also used to affect the physical fight) that basically fights both cabals as to make sure that we get neither the genocide cabal nor the mind-control NWO cabal but an actually life-worthy future of free humans.

#18 2020-09-15 15:34:38

mitkobs

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Both side are only valid as long as both want to play out an afterlife drama, but it still is their own choice as creator being. Nothing karmic exists except one or more consciousnesses want to play it. By that they will remain in the dualistic "good & evil" mindset - which can be intended for the sake of an experience.

But they could as well make different use of their free will and decide that they don't care about karma, because from a consciousness view everything is simply experience without judging it as good or bad. That is an important step towards a partial leave from duality, which is required for further ascension.

Yes both sides can agree but they have to be reasonable and well experienced to do so. More important is how I feel with doing this deed, how can I move forward with peace in myself after that. And if the reasons behind the murder is something selfish, dark passion, low morality, lack of integrity then it probably will weight on me and I cannot hide from this, it cannot go away without resolving it. And the other soul cannot be dismissed if wants something in return for the deed. In the Source nothing and no one can be dismissed if we want to move forward and become better version of ourselves.

#19 2020-09-15 15:42:09

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Yes both sides can agree but they have to be reasonable and well experienced to do so. More important is how I feel with doing this deed, how can I move forward with peace in myself after that. And if the reasons behind the murder is something selfish, dark passion, low morality, lack of integrity then it probably will weight on me and I cannot hide from this, it cannot go away without resolving it. And the other soul cannot be dismissed if wants something in return for the deed. In the Source nothing and no one can be dismissed if we want to move forward and become better version of ourselves.

You still think along currently programmed ethics and morals, which are part of the duality of "what is good" and "what is bad" to do.

It is important to understand that some souls incarnated here to make "bad" experiences, e.g. how it feels to get killed or raped, etc., and they make an agreement with someone else on a soul basis that they would help them to get their desired experience, e.g. with someone who wants to experience how it is to kill or rape.

Almost everything that is happening on our planet is based on soul agreements and thus by free will, and it is mostly the reptilians and the cabals who ignore this free by using mind-control or outright murder (and they get removed for this now!). This means that applying 3D programmed ethics or morals is detrimental to a soul's growth because it is both, unnecessary and blocking further soul development if e.g. believing in karma traps.

None of this is real, and if one has sufficient spiritual and mental power, one is able to clearly communicate "I am not wanting to make this kind of experience!" - by that blocking it off from you, because you are here to make those experiences that you wish to make.

#20 2020-09-15 15:46:46

mitkobs

Will you take responsibility for you actions, own what you have done?

#21 2020-09-15 15:51:25

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I always do according to my very own moral and ethics - we each should develop our own and not just follow whatever belief system.

But the question is what you call "taking responsibility": For some, after a failure a suicide is the only option, for others it is removing the problems and even others will just want to suffer forever in pain. You see... this is not quite defined - it again is a belief system.

#22 2020-09-15 15:52:08

Tigerhawk

Robert369 wrote:

Beyond that we have the spiritual/energetic fight with manifestational power (which is also used to affect the physical fight) that basically fights both cabals as to make sure that we get neither the genocide cabal nor the mind-control NWO cabal but an actually life-worthy future of free humans.

Right. No question Yazhi, the Taygeteans, and I'm sure other ETs as well are fighting through spiritual and energetic means. A battle over consciousness to determine what humanity manifests. From what I understood, the OP was asking if there was going to be direct military intervention from ETs, I assume meaning in an overt way like on Alpha Centauri. Gosia has said that's like not going to be the case. I had forgotten before about the Federation involvement in the DUMBs. If Aneeka had to get confirmation that was happening, then I assume the Taygeteans are not involved. But I am certainly no expert on the matter. smile

#23 2020-09-15 15:57:39

mitkobs

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

I always do according to my very own moral and ethics - we each should develop our own and not just follow whatever belief system.

But the question is what you call "taking responsibility": For some, after a failure a suicide is the only option, for others it is removing the problems and even others will just want to suffer forever in pain. You see... this is not quite defined - it again is a belief system.

For me taking responsibility is admitting my actions how they were whatever they were. That by itself is some kind of relief of the pressure. And that is the essence of shadow work.

#24 2020-09-15 16:05:18

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

For me taking responsibility is admitting my actions how they were whatever they were. That by itself is some kind of relief of the pressure. And that is the essence of shadow work.

That's about my approach too, as to not gather up "old debts" but release them - after all, we are humans and thus constantly make errors, if we'd pile up "karma" from that, we'd never get out. Yet, in my view more important than the actual mischief is what one learns from it. And if possible, one can try to make amends by repairing damage done.

#25 2020-09-15 16:20:02

mitkobs

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

That's about my approach too, as to not gather up "old debts" but release them - after all, we are humans and thus constantly make errors, if we'd pile up "karma" from that, we'd never get out. Yet, in my view more important than the actual mischief is what one learns from it. And if possible, one can try to make amends by repairing damage done.

100% agree with that.

Board footer