You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-10 01:39:16

DarkOwl

Yazhi (Sophia)

The one and only Yazhi (Sophia)
<3

Yazhi.png

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-02-10 03:01:47

Pymander

Re: Yazhi (Sophia)

When I was a kid, I thought the only aliens that existed were the ones we call the "Greys." I never imagined I would ever find the real truth about extraterrestrials beyond that. And now, here we are, seeing glimpses of people from another star system while also figuring out that many of us here drawn to these topics are actually ET's pretending to be humans for a brief lifetime. Quite the life story.

#3 2022-02-10 03:20:10

Tigerhawk

Pymander wrote:

When I was a kid, I thought the only aliens that existed were the ones we call the "Greys." I never imagined I would ever find the real truth about extraterrestrials beyond that. And now, here we are, seeing glimpses of people from another star system while also figuring out that many of us here drawn to these topics are actually ET's pretending to be humans for a brief lifetime. Quite the life story.

It has been quite a ride watching Science Fiction become reality.

#4 2022-02-10 13:17:59

Pymander wrote:

When I was a kid, I thought the only aliens that existed were the ones we call the "Greys."

That was the point of The X-Files and the like. To present only the negative ETs to humanity.

#5 2022-02-10 15:19:55

Albert

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Pymander wrote:

When I was a kid, I thought the only aliens that existed were the ones we call the "Greys."

That was the point of The X-Files and the like. To present only the negative ETs to humanity.

Great movie from the 50’s, the Day the Earth Stood Still. Loved that movie, (hated the remake), and its message to humanity - which is what a galactic federation ideally should be  https://youtu.be/uCFsUHaRVHA

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#6 2022-02-12 03:36:19

Tigerhawk

Robert369 wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

It has been quite a ride watching Science Fiction become reality.

Or, for those who realize that they are not from Earth, it is a ride to watch reality become science fiction. wink

Touche lol

Board footer