You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-16 00:13:36

Robert369

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Crystal Dragon wrote:

As starseeds, we are always martyring ourselves for a future that never comes, while telling ourselves and each other to consciously live in a present that never satisfies.

Please do not generalize your own thoughts for all Starseeds, as done in the above example and several other occasions. In fact, I dare wager that it is only a small minority that thinks in a negative way as you outline.

There exist plenty of Starseeds who can cope with the current situation and actually manage it instead of getting managed, which includes keeping their spirit, frequency and consciousness level up - which can easily overpower the 3D Matrix ! - instead of giving in to the frequency lowering attempts of the environment.

This being said, at any time we alone decide our own thoughts, emotions and frequency, meaning that if we give in to the incoming attacks it was a decision too. And those decisions are individually performed and cannot be generalized.

Thus, the least you can do if you truly don't want to fight anymore, is to not attempt to lower the frequency of your Starseed fellows that didn't give up yet, because in doing so you become part of the enemy's legion.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-16 00:14:34)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2022-02-16 01:50:45

Spirit

The issue is that people have been indoctrinated/conditioned/deceived into the idea that they "Have" to do anything, whether it's being told what to do by some boss at work, follow some rule of law and order, finish some arbitrary mission/soul contract/agreement, or even the idea of having to take care of x/y/z person because they are such and such. This kind of thinking, like so much else, puts one into a box and thereby limits them, sometimes even crippling them. Is it any surprise then that so many have forgotten just how unbound and free they actually are.

Let's consider an example scenario with nature. What happens when you take an animal that is unbound and free, and remove them from their natural environment? Does this improve their growth? Do they thrive in a cage, zoo, or other systematic box? Now compare this example with human society today, and try honestly to justify any system of order, whether from 3D, 5D, or beyond as a successful mechanism by which more growth/learning occurs and people's lives improve. Having difficulty? Yea, me too, because the self evident truth that one can see and experience everyday with nature, tells us quite clearly, that life , despite it's imperfections, thrives in unbound freedom, and that different lifeforms, when respecting one another fully, and having full informed consent to choose, can coexist even when they are complete opposites, as is evident in the rich biodiversity of nature. Even predators show respect to prey, and yet so much of humanity and others above and below, despite having countless rules of law and order, systems of control, technology and more, have trouble doing the same. This is why I have such difficulty subscribing to the idea of a higher order having some "right" to dictate/impose anything, to anyone ever period.

Ultimately and looking at things from non-duality, I accept all things for what they are and respect the freedom of others to do what they feel is best for them, even when they desire to continue with a system of order and control. Personally, based on my experiences with dreams, projections and self evident truths from nature, I will continue to live life unbound and free, manifesting my ideal reality and living it, while respecting other's rights to do the same, like nature does.

Love,
Spirit.

#28 2022-02-16 02:02:04

Robert369

Spirit wrote:

Let's consider an example scenario with nature. What happens when you take an animal that is unbound and free, and remove them from their natural environment? Does this improve their growth? Do they thrive in a cage, zoo, or other systematic box?

I like this example, and would go one step further:

If you release those animals from captivity into freedom, they will likely be fearful and not knowing how to survive without all the comforts and safeties that the captivity offered, hence they will crawl back into their cage if they find it still available.

And it is to prevent right this from happening with Humanity after a liberation that there needs to be a re-educative transition time where Humans get the chance to relearn what Human life is truly about, e.g. not the regressive/AI path of machinery and a mind-based life, but about consciousness powers and a heart-based life, along with self-responsibility across all areas.

This change will not be possible for everyone, but those who make it will rebuild our planet.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2022-02-16 02:18:33

DarkOwl

Grivehn wrote:

The others/majority are free to disagree, but this is how I also see this existence. Being an actual slave on leash or a pet to be tortured daily would not be worse than this. There is nothing worse than this. This is the lowest of the low, the rock bottom of spirit. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Or you know, let the loosh farmers enjoy your suffering, as thats the real purpose of maintaining this collective torture chamber. This prison planet.

That's how you see your existence.
There are people on this planet who love their life, are having a whale of a time surrounded by people they love and wouldn't be anywhere else in the galaxy! You're very much generalising.

If you don't like the torture chamber then Shut. It. Down!
...or just continue to be all disempowered and whinge about it.
Your choice smile

If you want to see a half a country in the process of 'shutting it down' then you should be following this thread. A revolution is unfolding in front of the worlds eyes and people are whinging about how terrible everything is.

Wake the fuck up people!

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1622&p=7

EDIT: please excuse my anger. It's very frustrating to see starseeds taking over the world while fellow starseeds are complaining! Sometimes you just need to pull your own head out of your arse. Snap out of it folks and join the resistance!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#30 2022-02-16 02:42:29

Spirit

DarkOwl wrote:
Grivehn wrote:

The others/majority are free to disagree, but this is how I also see this existence. Being an actual slave on leash or a pet to be tortured daily would not be worse than this. There is nothing worse than this. This is the lowest of the low, the rock bottom of spirit. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Or you know, let the loosh farmers enjoy your suffering, as thats the real purpose of maintaining this collective torture chamber. This prison planet.

There are people on this planet who love their life, are having a whale of a time surrounded by people they love and wouldn't be anywhere else in the galaxy! You're very much generalising.

Your choice smile

If you want to see a half a country in the process of 'shutting it down' then you should be following this thread. A revolution is unfolding in front of the worlds eyes and people are whinging about how terrible everything is.

Wake the fuck up people!

While I admire your passion for the warrior spirit, and respect that you are fighting for what you believe in, there is more to life than being a warrior or some disempowered whiner. I am sure you understand this and so this is just an attempt by me to cool the room so to speak. Speaking for myself, I have changed my life for the better by simply keeping to myself and anchoring my thoughts and actions to my ideal reality of unbound freedom and respect, while treating everything else like water, letting it flow but keeping my focus away from such and on me and what I want. All the things that I once worried about, are fading out more and more with each passing day. From my viewpoint, life being a mirror of self holds true, at least for me. So you do you, but please do try to understand that others may truly feel like moving on from this world, and respect their viewpoint and choice, rather than call them whiners.

To Grivehn I simply say this, do what you feel is right. If your heart resonates with leaving, then do so as from where I am sitting, unbound freedom to come and go is only natural. Just be sure that it is what you truly want, so as to prevent yourself from simply returning here again.

#31 2022-02-16 03:18:19

DarkOwl wrote:
Grivehn wrote:

Your choice smile

Wake the fuck up people!

It's great that some people were intelligent enough to set themselves up in such a manner. To me, what you are describing is in stark contrast to my own experience on Earth. For me, it has been karmic debts and trying love for people who's lifestyles and mindsets clash with my own ideals. Everything and everyone that is truly home for me is not here.

EDIT: please excuse my anger. It's very frustrating to see starseeds taking over the world while fellow starseeds are complaining! Sometimes you just need to pull your own head out of your arse. Snap out of it folks and join the resistance!

It's nice that some people were intelligent enough to set themselves up in such a manner. What you are describing is a stark contrast to my own life. For me, it has been karmic ties and trying love for people whose lifestyles and mindsets clash with my own ideals. Everything and everyone that truly represents "home" for me is absent in this world, at least in all the ways that are tangible and consequential in this waking life. If offered a chance to leave, I would take it. I would be of better service from a distance, where I could breathe and be happy.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-16 03:22:36)

righteously indignant

#32 2022-02-16 04:42:22

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It's nice that some people were intelligent enough to set themselves up in such a manner. What you are describing is a stark contrast to my own life. For me, it has been karmic ties and trying love for people whose lifestyles and mindsets clash with my own ideals. Everything and everyone that truly represents "home" for me is absent in this world, at least in all the ways that are tangible and consequential in this waking life. If offered a chance to leave, I would take it. I would be of better service from a distance, where I could breathe and be happy.

What is it you want CD?
Can you describe your perfect day on the planet or craft of your choice? What are you doing? Are you with others or alone? Are you in nature or in a ship? What are you thinking about and what motivates you?
That kind of thing.
You're a great writer. Be awesome to hear what you have to say.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#33 2022-02-16 05:13:08

DarkOwl

Spirit wrote:

While I admire your passion for the warrior spirit, and respect that you are fighting for what you believe in, there is more to life than being a warrior or some disempowered whiner. I am sure you understand this and so this is just an attempt by me to cool the room so to speak. Speaking for myself, I have changed my life for the better by simply keeping to myself and anchoring my thoughts and actions to my ideal reality of unbound freedom and respect, while treating everything else like water, letting it flow but keeping my focus away from such and on me and what I want. All the things that I once worried about, are fading out more and more with each passing day. From my viewpoint, life being a mirror of self holds true, at least for me. So you do you, but please do try to understand that others may truly feel like moving on from this world, and respect their viewpoint and choice, rather than call them whiners.

I do respect others decision to go. And I understand not everyone is called to the warrior path.

But for me the word 'dragon' and the word 'warrior' are synonymous. I haven't met a reptile that wasn't a warrior.
All I'm suggesting is that CD be who he claims and feels himself to be.
Or perhaps it's time for a name change?

(I hope you get what I'm trying to achieve here Crystal Dragon) wink

#34 2022-02-16 05:51:58

DarkOwl wrote:
Spirit wrote:

I do respect others decision to go. And I understand not everyone is called to the warrior path.

But for me the word 'dragon' and the word 'warrior' are synonymous. I haven't met a reptile that wasn't a warrior.

Warriors can have hearts, too. Even hearts that can be broken. And grow tired of lost causes and martyrdom, and things that strategically speaking, are garbage.

You want a brief summary of my perfect day? No problem. No fucks given.

Ship: I had a good conversation with the doctor/psychologist. My transition to my newly minted body went well, and I am free of both my inherent defects and those imposed upon me during my life on Earth. My new body is composed of my original Earth DNA template, hybridized with DNA from my original body, which still resides in its pod on my home planet for the time being. I see and feel everything in stark color and detail, while at the same time being present with my thoughts and higher senses, feeling the indescribable feeling of multidiminsionality uninhibited by Earth's frequency bands. I am adjusting well, and the traumas of that lifetime are starting to become a vague memory, while everything else is taking on a new life. I am finally at peace, without the constant misery and internal strife.

Today, my beloved is at a meeting with those rats. I was halfways curious to attend in order to explore their ship and the various cultures there, and to offer a perspective that is sorely lacking. That being said, I still must recover, and I would likely be inspired to swear and throw things, so no meeting for me. I log onto the replicated Earth computer, and I converse with my contacts on Earth. Starseeds, seekers, and others in a position to make a difference. One of my main designations is this sort of interaction. I decide who is worth contacting, and act as an intermediary in this new phase of contact. A few of my "new" friends come in and out to use the computers for their various tasks related to Earth. It's nice to converse and to give them perspective on how to maintain relationships with humans and human incarnate starseeds without suffering major burnout. The malaise and cynicism are gone, and there is a newfound excitement to this endeavor.

After passing some hours, I go to eat a healthy meal free of contaminants in the company of my friends/soul family, and I retire to my quarters. Not long after, my beloved returns, and calls me to her quarters. I help her out of her dress unform, and we relax on the couch. As I hold her and look deeply into her beautiful eyes, I am completely fulfilled. From the warmth of her embrace and the look into her eyes, to the telepathic bond and silent knowing of many lives past and future spent together, and beyond, the experience is a complete multidimensional circuit that encompasses all densities. There is no place I'd rather be, and no splendor in all of existence worth more to me. I am finally complete.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's your corny "perfect day" story, my friend. It is nothing particularly extravagant or unreasonable. I hope you have a better idea of what makes me tick, and what this life and this cock sucking tyrannical filth logos has vehemently denied me.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-16 08:05:12)

righteously indignant

#35 2022-02-16 07:25:14

I think one can point out experienced problems and unsatisfactory things of low density life without being a whimp or lowering anyone’s vibes. If someone’s opinions lowered my state of consciousness I’d say I have lots of armor to build.

Furthermore, you need to be able to discuss about problems. If not, then everything must be okay as it is and there is no need for finding solutions either.

Everyone has their own opinion about what are the biggest issues and personal challenges here.  In general, starseeds hardly are weak, quite the opposite, otherwise they weren’t allowed to come.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#36 2022-02-16 08:30:30

STAR-ONE

Crystal Dragon wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Spirit wrote:

Warriors can have hearts, too. Even hearts that can be broken. And grow tired of lost causes and martyrdom, and things that strategically speaking, are garbage.

You want a brief summary of my perfect day? No problem. No fucks given.

Ship: I had a good conversation with the doctor/psychologist. My transition to my newly minted body went well, and I am free of both my inherent defects and those imposed upon me during my life on Earth. My new body is composed of my original Earth DNA template, hybridized with DNA from my original body, which still resides in its pod on my home planet for the time being. I see and feel everything in stark color and detail, while at the same time being present with my thoughts and higher senses, feeling the indescribable feeling of multidiminsionality uninhibited by Earth's frequency bands. I am adjusting well, and the traumas of that lifetime are starting to become a vague memory, while everything else is taking on a new life. I am finally at peace, without the constant misery and internal strife.

Today, my beloved is at a meeting with those rats. I was halfways curious to attend in order to explore their ship and the various cultures there, and to offer a perspective that is sorely lacking. That being said, I still must recover, and I would likely be inspired to swear and throw things, so no meeting for me. I log onto the replicated Earth computer, and I converse with my contacts on Earth. Starseeds, seekers, and others in a position to make a difference. One of my main designations is this sort of interaction. I decide who is worth contacting, and act as an intermediary in this new phase of contact. A few of my "new" friends come in and out to use the computers for their various tasks related to Earth. It's nice to converse and to give them perspective on how to maintain relationships with humans and human incarnate starseeds without suffering major burnout. The malaise and cynicism are gone, and there is a newfound excitement to this endeavor.

After passing some hours, I go to eat a healthy meal free of contaminants in the company of my friends/soul family, and I retire to my quarters. Not long after, my beloved returns, and calls me to her quarters. I help her out of her dress unform, and we relax on the couch. As I hold her and look deeply into her beautiful eyes, I am completely fulfilled. From the warmth of her embrace and the look into her eyes, to the telepathic bond and silent knowing of many lives past and future spent together, and beyond, the experience is a complete multidimensional circuit that encompasses all densities. There is no place I'd rather be, and no splendor in all of existence worth more to me. I am finally complete.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's your corny "perfect day" story, my friend. It is nothing particularly extravagant or unreasonable. I hope you have a better idea of what makes me tick, and what this life and this cock sucking tyrannical filth logos has vehemently denied me.

I hear and understand the distortions you suffer from, it is far from easy for old negative entities like you who have suffered a lot and continue to suffer from the change of polarity. (I think I "got you" but tell me if I'm wrong)

As I said above and as you know very well, the alienation felt on this planet and relatively pronounced, we are far from our soul families, far from our comfort, far from our first loves (I I also suffer from it regularly, I miss my Pleiadiens brothers and sisters a lot) but I seized the opportunity to be here, to help our brothers and sister in pain who called us.

It's a great and noble task and I invite everyone who reads me to simply shine, just be present, live in the moment, that's all we ask of you.

Brother Dragon (and others), I wish to warn you against possible suicide on your part although I fundamentally respect your free will if that is your choice.
Incarnation on this planet seems long and yet I assure you it is just the blink of an eye considering the available time/space we experience in creation.

You still have all the time you need to correct your distortions, ask for help from your angels/guides/higher self/soul family and they will be happy to help you.

And please stop blaming the Confederacy for your ills, we are not responsible for your discomfort, only you decide if it affects you or not, I can only advise you to take back your divine power, you are also a Creator then create your reality.

I add that we are extremely benevolent with regard to this planetary entity and its incarnated entities, even the negative polarity does its "job" and also suffers enormously because of the enormous karma generated so that you can evolve and thus join the creator.

For French speakers or if you can translate the lyrics :

==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u617Ril … A&index=22

Last edited by STAR-ONE (2022-02-16 08:38:26)

#37 2022-02-16 08:45:28

Happy

It's appreciated to be forthcoming in describing one's perspectives in life. It may help others to phrase similar challenges, and also give an opportunity for yet others to present alternative views. But may I please - please - encourage to avoid direct negative characterizations of other members of this forum. It is not conductive conducive to the social climate we reach for.

Edit: In the Spanish forum on our site, a very profound post was written by one of our new members today. It could be considered enlightening for this topic to read that, as well. (You may have to use a translator, and DeepL is a good choice for Spanish).

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#38 2022-02-16 20:11:38

DarkOwl

I cried reading your perfect day Crystal Dragon. From beginning to end.
Because it came from your heart and it all seemed so possible.
I wish that for you my friend! I would love to be one of your contacts on the ground!

I'm sorry if I came across a little harsh. I'm sure you got it but I just wanted to provoke your dragon nature.
You are a fighter. We all are. Every single starseed that has waded through the shit... year in, year out. Once we all get the opportunity to swap war stories, we'll realise just what an incredible, resilient, unbreakable team we are.

Sending you love Dragon <3
It's an honour to know you my friend
x

#39 2022-02-16 20:31:44

DarkOwl

Grivehn, thankyou for having the courage to share that! I also cried throughout the whole thing (it's one of those days lol)

My heart breaks for all of you who long for love, affection and intimacy and haven't found it down here on this twisted planet. I have spent many years alone in my life but to endure it your whole life takes a special kind of resilience and courage!! I salute you for still being here. All I can do is add my own desire to see that longing fulfilled for you to the mix and hopefully see that come to fruition, sooner rather than later!

Hold on folks, just a little longer. Huge things are happening on the planet right now that will sweep around the globe at lightening speed. Liberation is coming! All our dreams will come true. The purity of our hearts ensures this!

I love you family (tears are streaming down my face as I write)
xoxoxo

#40 2022-02-17 04:31:21

I hope you are right. There might not be a later, and that might not be based on any present or future choice of mine, but on a series of bad choices already made before finding this community and achieving a new level of awareness that does me little good now.

I get up every day and wonder what the point is. Everything good in me is slipping away, and nothing but the pain is left. I can't see the good in any of it. It's just a cruel and poorly designed game with no meaning and no apparent win condition, run by emotionless entities masquerading as sages, trying to sell the idea that true virtue is in suffering.

I fucked up at every critical juncture, and it seems that none of my good intentions will save me now. I will be lucky to leave this pathetic life with my higher density forms and faculties and future lifetimes still unscathed, let alone get the justice that I want within this actual incarnation.

Nobody out there is listening. I have been forsaken.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-17 04:38:34)

righteously indignant

#41 2022-02-17 04:35:11

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I fucked up at every critical juncture

You didn't yet, because the most critical juncture is the desire to exit or not. So, you can still do something right here. wink

#42 2022-02-17 05:57:52

mitkobs

There is always way ahead and things to be done in different better way. Have to forgive ourselves for the mistakes and move on. This life is the best life and because it is hard is giving unique opportunity for contrast and huge spiritual growth. Take it, appreciate it, use it the best way possible, learn from it, deal with it with respect and resilience. We have eternity of endless time. Do your work, do your mission. And after that will be plenty time for rest and amusement.

#43 2022-02-17 06:46:33

This amount of suffering is arbitrary and serves no positive purpose. It wounds the soul.

righteously indignant

#44 2022-02-17 07:27:47

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

This amount of suffering is arbitrary and serves no positive purpose. It wounds the soul.

Until it doesn't

#45 2022-02-17 11:14:47

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Until you understand what it is for, as nothing happens without a purpose.

Compare it to parents knowing things better than their child, and the child complaining about their decisions. Usually later, after grown and matured, the child will see more sense in the parental actions.

#46 2022-02-17 20:22:14

PinkChopper

I absolutely LOVE each and every one of you so much and I am so very grateful to have this forum for communicating with others who may actually understand where I'm coming from at various times within our experience.  What I've noticed, at least for me personally, is I have a tendency to be going along about my way (la la la la la) but experience EXTREME ups and downs in my mentality, perhaps it's patience ~ whatever. Moral of the story is I find when things are all Happy Sunshine and Rainbows within my spirit, I'm not as vocal, on the forum for example but as soon as I find myself on the opposite end (seemingly associated with beautiful “womanly” process we're so lucky to experience each month ~hee hee~) That's when I'm like “Oh my Gosh, This is so awful, Get me out!” yada yada bla bla bla. 

So having not yet found another person (here in the physical) that is with the same level of comprehension as me that I can at least talk to, I find through venting on the forum, it somehow releases the nonsense I may feel at that moment, although that nonsense doesn't necessarily represent the real me, the true spirit, the core of my essence properly. 

This has me thinking about the entire world in general, especially Social Media sites etc.and how “AI” could become programmed or learn from us yet be learning the complete opposite of what we as a collective may REALLY represent. Sorta like this; If I'm someone who doesn't really speak up that often yet when I do, the messages are always creating my appearance of someone who is complaining or “done with this nightmare” etc, then the only conclusion others will draw about me is “Wow, all she does is complain” or whatever.  Yet, the REAL me, the TRUE person or consciousness I am is absolutely opposite of anything negative and believe it or not, I've even been accused of being too positive about things on various occasions.  (How can someone be too positive ~ HA~)  Too positive because I just don't see “life” the same way others are programmed to see it so, by me NOT participating in situations I feel only promote agendas or stir up negative feelings, I somehow become “not normal” because I won't fall into depressive “what if” thought patterns and instead am considered unrealistic or “too positive” ~hee hee~

It's not that I avoid negative situations, I'm just aware of how THOUGHT CREATES and I choose to not provide more negative input into an already heightened negative situation.

Anyways, I just thought I would come on here to tell you all how much I really do appreciate each and every single one of you and yes, love you all so very much!  We are all at different levels of our awakening process and will all have ups and downs but it really is the balance, acceptance of all the sides of us, negative and positive where the real magic resides or how we do get to truly “know thyself” fully, completely, even recognize our self as “Whole” as opposed to with “Holes” like some of the “Holy” books teach. ~hee hee~

That's it for now.  Thank you so very much for allowing this place to express and Hey, go out and Have yourself a Great Day! ~ding!~

#47 2022-02-17 22:56:05

PinkChopper: Glad to hear you are not constantly feeling that bad. At this point, there are no "up" days for me.

Robert: Maybe. Sometimes, though, you find out you were right and in your integrity all along, and your parents were imposing their matrix distortions. I feel that this logos has too much of a distortion towards pain and adversity, to the point of being severely unbalanced.

Since we have infinite time and exist on all densities, why the rush towards some sort of nonexistent "evolution" through extreme suffering, which paradoxically creates stagnation and looping, as well as the need for extra healing and recovery over more time and in effect, slower, less efficient growth? How about enough adversity for contrast and growth, balanced by fulfillment and happiness? I keep saying that while it is true that zero adversity amounts to zero growth, so does too much adversity.

Using the analogy of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, the early 3d experience didn't have enough duality. The "porridge was too cold". Instead of making it just right, some stupid gestalt entities overheated it, and now it's so inedibly hot that all the little bears are burning their mouths on it because its fucking inedible/undigestible. Some of the bears found a way around this by simply drinking the tears of the other bears stupidly burning their mouths on the hot porridge.

Something is severely defective with the Earth experience. The undue amount of pain is actually inefficient and detrimental towards balanced contrast and growth. What it is good for is feeding degenerate, entropic, stagnant entities who feed on loosh. It's a loosh racket.

I consider it part of my mission to critique this system and find the flaws in it, holding up the ugly mirror to higher density gestalt entities who think they know best but do not troubleshoot the glitches in their creations by actually playing their own game as a player, and seeing how many glitches there are that make the experience problematic for regular players and encourage exploits for loosh racketeers.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-17 23:10:35)

righteously indignant

#48 2022-02-18 00:25:06

DarkOwl

PinkChopper wrote:

I absolutely LOVE each and every one of you so much and I am so very grateful to have this forum for communicating with others who may actually understand where I'm coming from at various times within our experience.

Love coming back at you Pink Chopper <3
It's nice to have you here! smile
xo

#49 2022-02-18 00:28:22

DarkOwl

STAR-ONE wrote:

That's a beautiful piece of music STAR-ONE.
I have no idea what they're singing about but it brought a tear to the eye.
Gorgeous!!

#50 2022-02-18 03:01:11

DarkOwl

DarkOwl wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:

That's a beautiful piece of music STAR-ONE.
I have no idea what they're singing about but it brought a tear to the eye.
Gorgeous!!

What a goddess. That voice!
Live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQcsLRcSsR8

Board footer