You are not logged in.

#51 2022-02-18 13:17:16

STAR-ONE

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

DarkOwl wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:

For French speakers or if you can translate the lyrics :

==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u617Ril … A&index=22

That's a beautiful piece of music STAR-ONE.
I have no idea what they're singing about but it brought a tear to the eye.
Gorgeous!!

She's very popular here and she's a very mysterious woman as well.

She tells him in this song, that he must have no regrets, he promises her that he will live happily and that of course, they will meet in the afterlife.

#52 2022-02-20 21:17:22

ntemans

I am ready to leave as well. But I know I am here for a reason. If I am meant to leave. I am sure my ticket to leave this planet will arrive. So I sit back and watch all the good and bad going on in this world. Observe and not interfere, give advise when asked, teach when I can.  We are all still here so lets watch, listen and learn, so when it is time to help the newer souls on this planet, we can.

I find myself looking at the stars more than ever before. At least one of my manifestations that I have desired for over 20 years is about to come true. Have patience my friends.

Nick

#53 2022-02-20 23:10:40

DarkOwl

ntemans wrote:

I am ready to leave as well. But I know I am here for a reason. If I am meant to leave. I am sure my ticket to leave this planet will arrive. So I sit back and watch all the good and bad going on in this world. Observe and not interfere, give advise when asked, teach when I can.  We are all still here so lets watch, listen and learn, so when it is time to help the newer souls on this planet, we can.

I find myself looking at the stars more than ever before. At least one of my manifestations that I have desired for over 20 years is about to come true. Have patience my friends.

Nick

I hope you stick around long enough for the good bit Nick!
And thanks for reminding me that many souls are here just to observe, to learn, to teach. smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#54 2022-02-20 23:15:02

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

And thanks for reminding me that many souls are here just to observe, to learn, to teach. smile

...and by that simply spreading their higher frequency, which is the main purpose of almost all Starseeds that are not actively assisting the liberation and feel "useless".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#55 2022-02-21 01:45:17

Aka nothing but a pointless clusterfuck of the blind leading the blind around in endless cycles of misery. This way of doing things is not beneficial in any way. 3d is tired of it, but keeps getting sold on it. 5d thinks their stupid system is clever and beneficial, because they are blinded by the higher density regressive dick lodged in their eye socket. 6d+ positive sees it as a sick and distorted game.

righteously indignant

#56 2022-02-21 05:12:35

ntemans

I try to keep myself up. Had a low point in my life 5 years ago. Then I had to remind myself why I joined the military, I am here for a reason. It is the same reason why I am here today. I don't make make waves in the world but if I can help one person see something different or help them. Then I know I have done the right thing. 1 day I will get to see my brothers and sisters from another planet. But today is not the day and I have to continue to be patience. I feel like a Jedi every time I say that..

Nick

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

For better, or worse; most star seeds/souls aren't meant to be awakened, as their purpose was to come here for the exact Earth scenarios that most of us awakened ones complain about and are fed up with. So I wouldn't count on them to teach the other asleep as them anything other than how to continue being asleep, meaning that if there are changes to be made to this system then its up to the awake ones and to not count on those here for the experiences. But if things here are as they should be, then the awake ones are just frustrated that the system isn't how we want it to be, so a subjective right vs. wrong, (as we choose what scenarios we want to experience during our time here).

DarkOwl wrote:
ntemans wrote:

Nick

I hope you stick around long enough for the good bit Nick!

#57 2022-02-21 06:24:53

DarkOwl

ntemans wrote:

...But today is not the day and I have to continue to be patience. I feel like a Jedi every time I say that..

]

Patience is a Jedi trait, so you are right to feel like that every time you say that smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#58 2022-02-23 10:53:51

pete

Hi Crystal Dragon, Grivehn, Pink Chopper and all,

Your messages are painfully familiar. Even though I think most of us are here just as cannon fodder really, I still wanted to write a message of support. These things help me cope while hurtling towards certain death:

1. calm abiding - a sort of meditation which allows switching off discoursive thought instantly (and the associated worries, regret, etc). What is left instead is silence, calm, and eventually you start to feel energy bubbling up, recharging your batteries, and on ocassion you even end up feeling happy and content for no apparent reason.. Really though, it's just meditation on the breath, candle light, or whatever else helps you calm the thinking mind, which you can then recall whenever needed. Make no mistake though, ultimately this is just repression, so the worries, regret, etc, will come up again at some point and will need working through with shadow work, introspection, wisdom or whatever your preferred weapon of choice happens to be.

2. open-heartedness - as above, except instead of your attention being preoccupied with something neutral at the time (such as breath or candle light), you instead wish someone else good health, happiness, freedom from suffering, etc. In other words, instead of being preoccupied with your problems, you are entirely preoccupied with someone else's wellbeing at that moment, and so have no time to worry about your own problems smile Really though, this only works when the heart "opens" momentarily - it feels like a small supernova exploding in your chest and carrying your good wishes to their recipients, and at the time you can't help but feel alright because that is what you are wishing them in the first place.

3. knowing that all planets, realms, densities, dimensions, etc, will be more or less just as crappy as this one. In other words, a suicide, an honorable death, or not, there is always going to be another matrix wherever you land. I mean just look at GF or even Swaruus - Swaruu of Erra was killed so many times only to finally starve to death and her "soul" entirely lose interest in her. And that's after everything she's done for us... And GF, our 5D counterparts, just look at those bastards.. I certainly have no desire for 5D as it seems it's just another hellhole, only way bigger..

4. A goal - it's good to have a goal, it gives you momentum and keeps you moving even when you feel you have no more energy left to move. At this point, all I want is to destroy each and every matrix. Each and every density. Including the source and whatever other crap happens to lie beyond.

Last edited by pete (2022-02-23 10:54:28)

#59 2022-02-23 11:27:03

Happy

pete wrote:

[...] I still wanted to write a message of support.

Good motivation there, pete.

But you actually manage to describe the soul transitioning of Swaruu of Erra as an example of how futile it is to engage in remediating the conditions here on earth. - portraying it as a defeat of sorts. Nothing could be further from truth, as it renders the understanding of yourself (and others) utterly polarized.

I suggest you take a quick study of transcripts containing the word "integration," to put some nuance into your understanding of Swaruu of Erra's final release.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#60 2022-02-23 23:45:11

pete

Happy wrote:

But you actually manage to describe the soul transitioning of Swaruu of Erra as an example of how futile it is to engage in remediating the conditions here on earth. - portraying it as a defeat of sorts. Nothing could be further from truth, as it renders the understanding of yourself (and others) utterly polarized.

I suggest you take a quick study of transcripts containing the word "integration," to put some nuance into your understanding of Swaruu of Erra's final release.

Thanks for pointing out how you see it Happy, and probably how Taygetans / Swaruunians see it. Good for others here to be aware of that.

Of course, my perspective is my own only. And from here, Swaruu’s end looks exactly like anyone else’s - you fight, and you fight, until the matrix runs you down. That’s not to say your fight wasn’t admirable, but the point I was trying to make is that you are bound to end up in a matrix of some sort wherever you find yourself in the next life, density, etc. Basically, you are going to suffer, and you are going to die, no matter the planet, density, etc.

So, if you think that suicide, an honourable death, or an extraction is the way out, think again. Because you are bound to end up in another matrix out there that will make you think that a mortgage (or a crystal palace), a new car (or a ship), a worthy cause (or liberating entire worlds), a beautiful spouse (or a heavenly one) etc, are things in life worth desiring and dreaming about. But that desire itself is just another part of the matrix, no matter what you happen to dream about.

So, I suppose what I’m trying to say is that there is no safe haven, no lasting refuge to be found anywhere, within or without, because there is no lasting refuge from suffering and death to be found anywhere in the matrix.

But the matrix can be brought down. And for that to happen, it seems you only have to remember, life after life, density after density, that your one and only duty is to see through all the bullcrap. In the old days, I think they called that learning to use your sword of wisdom. Nowadays, I think it’s more apt to call it seeing through the bullcrap. Within and without. Wherever you happen to find yourself, until you see clearly enough to bring the whole thing down.

#61 2022-02-24 00:17:10

Robert369

pete wrote:

Of course, my perspective is my own only. And from here, Swaruu’s end looks exactly like anyone else’s - you fight, and you fight, until the matrix runs you down. That’s not to say your fight wasn’t admirable, but the point I was trying to make is that you are bound to end up in a matrix of some sort wherever you find yourself in the next life, density, etc. Basically, you are going to suffer, and you are going to die, no matter the planet, density, etc.

So, if you think that suicide, an honourable death, or an extraction is the way out, think again.
[...]
So, I suppose what I’m trying to say is that there is no safe haven, no lasting refuge to be found anywhere, within or without, because there is no lasting refuge from suffering and death to be found anywhere in the matrix.

This is where I think a conceptual difference occurs for people: Some believe that "life" is so relevant and "ends" at some point, while others understand that neither time nor space nor the current incarnation is actually relevant to achieve the goal that the soul seeks to achieve:

At a soul level, time is not linear and you can incarnate earlier or later from the death of your last incarnation. This means that you can "go in" to prepare things for your next incarnation or to complete a greater goal which currently seems unachievable with something "in the past". Which, of course will only be valid in your timeline - but that's a given anyways, and many other souls will join that to finally "win" this war.

This means that while there may be evil plans, by incarnating over and over again, as needed before or after the last incarnation, and preferably in a position that will allow to prepare something for the final victory, this victory of Starseeds is unavoidable due to this mechanics. This is because the Regressives are not having as much choice in incarnating really due to their inherent frequency limitation.

Of course, all the above is only valid if one is free from mind-control (like karma, temptations, etc. aka "incarnation loop") that influences one's choice for the next incarnation as to not follow up one's original goals. But those who are free from it due not need to fear anything, because they cannot really lose, as at worst they'll be back in another body. Plus, every experience makes us stronger and more experienced for the current ongoings.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-24 00:17:48)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#62 2022-02-24 04:57:11

Happy

pete wrote:

But that desire itself is just another part of the matrix, no matter what you happen to dream about.

No, it’s not part of the matrix. It’s part of you... smile

You shape that desire, that dream, that cause to fight for – because this is what you are not. In other words, it's the frontiers you set up that define you. This is a very essential Swaruunian [Edit:] message in my own understanding. This limitation is what you see as the matrix, imposed on you by the world and adopted by yourself to keep yourself within its rules and boundaries. And since you cannot undo an experience you’ve already had, your soul’s trajectory is to expand in insight – life makes you learn and grow. The boundaries can be crossed, however – or expanded upon. And as long as your soul finds its way into life, it will never stop. You will always find ways to learn and grow.

Of course there is death. Without it, there would be no life. smile

#63 2022-02-24 05:28:16

The way I see it, a 5d physical incarnation provides much more freewill choices, and imposes much less random problems and limitations. A 3d incarnation, we choose certain challenges and factors pre-incarnatively, and then they are imposed on our lives and we have much less choices how to actually move or navigate in 3d, and oftentimes our choices are not clear until we regret them later.

Swaruu didn't have to live a solitary lifestyle through many incarnations; she chose to. She did not have to go on risky time travel missions; she chose to. These were the chosen paths that defined her life and gave it the meaning and purpose she desired, and they were direct choices made within her own incarnations. I'm sure she would have had the opportunity to live a more social life, or choose a different set of missions.

In Taygetan society, all of the basic material needs are met. There is little to no pretense or deception in social and societal interactions and institutions. That doesn't mean everything is perfect, there are still internal and interpersonal dynamics to deal with, but circumstances aren't so much flat out imposed on you as in 3d, where your material needs may or may not be met, and social and societal dynamics are heavily distorted. You pick your own battles in 5d. You are not born into adversity, and it is not imposed upon you. Nobody had to come to Earth, but the Toleka crew chose the experience to learn and grow and serve others.

That is the major difference.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-24 05:32:48)

righteously indignant

#64 2022-02-24 06:57:55

Everything is source and on its way back to oneness, meaning “the good” will triumph at the end. Or maybe it’s not good per se because all possible aspects are included.

It seems that free will is expressed also at levels other than this on the density continuum. It appears that here you can’t necessarily navigate your life to desired goals, but then again you might have designed it that way beforehand. Then the value of this is the experience, like watching an interactive movie. After realizing the nature of this ”reality”, then what?

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#65 2022-02-24 11:15:58

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Swaruu didn't have to live a solitary lifestyle through many incarnations; she chose to. She did not have to go on risky time travel missions; she chose to. These were the chosen paths that defined her life and gave it the meaning and purpose she desired, and they were direct choices made within her own incarnations. I'm sure she would have had the opportunity to live a more social life, or choose a different set of missions.

It indeed was her choice to become a time traveller. And while that makes somewhat lonely due to not being able to keep up friendships or family really, it allows for personal expansion like hardly anything else. I am sure that many who are ready for "more" would prefer such path over a "normal life" in whatever society...

#66 2022-02-24 22:17:22

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The way I see it, a 5d physical incarnation provides much more freewill choices, and imposes much less random problems and limitations. A 3d incarnation, we choose certain challenges and factors pre-incarnatively, and then they are imposed on our lives and we have much less choices how to actually move or navigate in 3d, and oftentimes our choices are not clear until we regret them later.

In Taygetan society, all of the basic material needs are met. There is little to no pretense or deception in social and societal interactions and institutions. That doesn't mean everything is perfect, there are still internal and interpersonal dynamics to deal with, but circumstances aren't so much flat out imposed on you as in 3d, where your material needs may or may not be met, and social and societal dynamics are heavily distorted. You pick your own battles in 5d. You are not born into adversity, and it is not imposed upon you. Nobody had to come to Earth, but the Toleka crew chose the experience to learn and grow and serve others.

Swaruu had intense problems. Her parents rejected her and abandoned her in the wilderness at a young age. She was an outcast from society and lived there alone with only animals for companionship until she gave birth to herself out of loneliness, only to later die of neglect. That's beyond hardcore. And that's before she ever got to Earth as her daughter. And came back over and over and over. Her relentless spirit is my inspiration.

My point is, people in 5D have problems. Having problems is the point of being alive. Being alive on Earth is hard right now, I am totally with you on that. Even at the best of times, it's the worst. But this is the Time of Times to incarnate or immerse here. Most individuals are excited to be here even if they came here to be miserable (and many have) because it's such a unique experience and regardless of what happens, after this, it's going to be different.

I saw in another post where you mention idealism. I bring it up because ideals are great, but I feel compelled to share that idealism made me miserable. I was idealistic to such an extreme, it was hard to enjoy anything because I always felt I was doing something wrong just by living the way people live here. I'm... not young... and it's taken until pretty much now to surrender to it and be reasonably comfortable because I know that's better for the world than resisting everything. Swaruu's teachings helped me get over it and just relax more. Swaruu of Erra was herself very idealistic, but as I integrated what she was saying, I was able to let more things go and feel okay.

That doesn't mean being permissive or condoning terrible things, it just means we can't fix everything today. I know we want to make it better, more than anything, but we wouldn't be here doing what we're doing if we weren't doing it, you know? The experience is a substantial part of the happening. I think this place exists as a testament to the will to affect change and the eternal push and pull between forces, but the longer I exist here, the more I see that it's all one thing and nothing is perfect. Only Everything is perfect. I'm still mad at the Illuminati, but I feel like it's productive anger more than the kind that just hurts me (and potentially everyone around me.)

I think we here have a responsibility as high frequency individuals to be okay as much as we can be because the alternative serves the opposite function. When we get moody and stompy, and if we get reckless, we can create actual storms a lot more quickly and easily than most would ever believe possible. I've seen in recent years my powers of manifestation are really strong and things happen much more quickly than they used to. I don't think it's just me. I've become more cautious about what I think and how I let myself feel for too long at a time. A little ennui is par for the course, but being miserable or angry all the time doesn't serve the self or the cause. It's okay to think about both. We have to take care of ourselves in order to care for others.

The road appears when you need it.

#67 2022-02-25 02:11:25

This life has messed me up so much that short of contact/extraction or somehow finding a high level relationship on Earth, my next biggest wish would simply be to die in my sleep. I can't force myself to be OK out of some sacrificial sense of duty towards a world where all hope is lost and idealism is dead.

Maybe I'll feel differently in time, but it would take a miracle.

righteously indignant

#68 2022-02-25 07:04:01

microvirus6

This may be a little off topic, but Crystal Dragon might I suggest you check out Eckhart Tolle?

It seems like your thinking mind is not your friend right now, and Tolle's work focuses on accepting the present moment without judgment and without taking the words in your head too seriously..

This might be a good short video if u just want a taste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTFDfR47dl4
And this is a series of talks that are really top notch and I found very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8wl-pS … Zz&index=1

Just a suggestion to an other-self in pain

#69 2022-02-25 07:39:03

I am familiar with Ekhart Tolle. While I found some of his material helpful, I just cannot understand or get behind such "brown pill" philosophies that accept everything as alright even when it is not. To me, that just seems like a certain type of nihilism/emotional suppression. The faculty of judgment allows discernment of right from wrong, which sets emotional beings apart from emotionless hacks like the federation.

righteously indignant

#70 2022-02-25 19:17:03

Crystal Dragon wrote:

This life has messed me up so much that short of contact/extraction or somehow finding a high level relationship on Earth, my next biggest wish would simply be to die in my sleep. I can't force myself to be OK out of some sacrificial sense of duty towards a world where all hope is lost and idealism is dead.

Maybe I'll feel differently in time, but it would take a miracle.

I could say so much, but to what end? I genuinely wish you well.

The road appears when you need it.

#71 2022-02-25 22:23:19

pete

Happy wrote:
pete wrote:

But that desire itself is just another part of the matrix, no matter what you happen to dream about.

No, it’s not part of the matrix. It’s part of you... smile

You shape that desire, that dream, that cause to fight for – because this is what you are not. In other words, it's the frontiers you set up that define you. This is a very essential Swaruunian [Edit:] message in my own understanding. This limitation is what you see as the matrix, imposed on you by the world and adopted by yourself to keep yourself within its rules and boundaries. And since you cannot undo an experience you’ve already had, your soul’s trajectory is to expand in insight – life makes you learn and grow. The boundaries can be crossed, however – or expanded upon. And as long as your soul finds its way into life, it will never stop. You will always find ways to learn and grow.

Of course there is death. Without it, there would be no life. smile

Perhaps we use the word matrix in different ways. I’d say that things like desire (or attachment as Yazhi perhaps calls it), as well as hate, pride, etc, are basically the ‘matrix within’, which then shapes the ‘matrix without’. And as long as you identify with these things - with your desire, etc, and take them as your soul, as ‘you’, there will be no freedom, regardless of which density you end up in, or how many psychic powers you end up having, or not. (Of course, I’m using the word ‘you’ figuratively here, I don’t mean you personally.)

In other words, as long as you are not aware that these things are what’s really driving all your actions, you are entirely driven by the matrix… You may believe that you have free will, that you are manifesting your reality, expanding, breaking through limitations, ascending, developing psychic powers.. But none of that changes the fact that you are still entirely driven by your subconscious tendencies, regardless of the D you end up in.

To put it differently, desire, attachment, pride, hate, etc, within are the very things that create the matrix without - all the Ds, so as long as you are in any of the Ds, you are still in the matrix. And with that, the endless loop of suffering and death, even though at some points it might look like you’re winning, because things may be temporarily a bit more comfortable than usual. Won’t last though.

#72 2022-02-25 22:30:07

pete

Robert369 wrote:

This is where I think a conceptual difference occurs for people: Some believe that "life" is so relevant and "ends" at some point, while others understand that neither time nor space nor the current incarnation is actually relevant to achieve the goal that the soul seeks to achieve:

At a soul level, time is not linear and you can incarnate earlier or later from the death of your last incarnation. This means that you can "go in" to prepare things for your next incarnation or to complete a greater goal which currently seems unachievable with something "in the past". Which, of course will only be valid in your timeline - but that's a given anyways, and many other souls will join that to finally "win" this war.

This means that while there may be evil plans, by incarnating over and over again, as needed before or after the last incarnation, and preferably in a position that will allow to prepare something for the final victory, this victory of Starseeds is unavoidable due to this mechanics. This is because the Regressives are not having as much choice in incarnating really due to their inherent frequency limitation.

Of course, all the above is only valid if one is free from mind-control (like karma, temptations, etc. aka "incarnation loop") that influences one's choice for the next incarnation as to not follow up one's original goals. But those who are free from it due not need to fear anything, because they cannot really lose, as at worst they'll be back in another body. Plus, every experience makes us stronger and more experienced for the current ongoings.

I like your enthusiasm re the war.

As for the other part of the topic, I’d like to run something by you - here are some of the beliefs that the New Age (from my perspective) has been selling for decades:
- a soul’s expansion is always progressive (e.g. ‘ascension’) and never reverses towards regressive.
- psychic powers signify that someone is ‘ascending’, or is more awake than others without those powers (e.g. telepathy, control over one’s incarnations, control over time, elements, manifestation, etc.)
- what souls really want is to grow and expand indefinitely (e.g. integration, oneness, etc).

From my perspective, I’d say most of these things are propaganda at best, though more likely just nefarious harvesting indoctrination techniques by various entities.

That is, even if there was some truth to the things above, all of it would still keep you firmly inside the matrix. (I'm using 'you' here figuratively, I don't mean you personally.) It might look like you are getting better at the whole thing because you can control your incarnations, satisfy your needs instantaneously, etc, but from my perspective, none of these things actually get you anywhere near to getting out of the matrix. In fact, with things like psychic powers you are likely to do a lot more (damage) than without them, thus making still more matrix for yourself and others in the process.

What is your perspective on this? Thanks.

#73 2022-02-25 22:34:25

pete

Crystal Dragon wrote:

If your goal is to get to 5D, that is more than fine of course. I’m definitely not telling you what to do or not do. Just exchanging perspectives on the points of interest here, that’s all.

Personally, I don’t think there ever really is free will of any kind, anywhere. Only a belief or an illusion of having it, because things might suddenly seem a bit more comfortable than usual. But that usually passes sooner or later and then it’s be back to the usual crap. Basically, I’d say that as long as I’m driven by my subconscious tendencies of attachment, pride, hate, etc, I’m a slave. And it doesn’t matter whether I’m in a 5D space ship or a 3D tank - if hate drives me at some point, I’m liable to do damage at the time. In other words, I’m still making and living entirely within the matrix, no matter the D, no matter the psychic powers, no matter the degree of control I seem to have, or not, over my life at the particular point. And life of a slave is bound to suck and end (usually miserably), no matter the D.

But, I know, sometimes you really just want a vacation… Understandable of course, and there’s no shame in that. Have a good time whenever you do get to 5D. I’m pretty sure you won’t become a total dick like the other ‘emotionless hacks’ up there.

#74 2022-02-26 17:08:58

Happy

Grivehn wrote:

PS. I still have no idea how 'quotes' work and it pissed me off again. I guess its my fault for trying to quote a reply which already contains something quoted.

Grivehn,

Whenever you wish to quote from another's post:

When you are logged in, and before you start writing your own post, you find the link "quote" down to the right in that post you wish to quote from. That entire post will then appear in the editor-window where you are supposed to write your own post.

The first code there reads "quote={nick-name}" and the last reads "/quote" (only with square brackets instead of quotemarks).

You then delete everything between those codes, except for the quote you wish to remain in your own post. (If you click on "quote" in this post here, you'll see how I did it with your own words there.)

Then you write your own post either before or after the quote you just put into your own post.

Edit:
You can also put in several quotes in your own post. Each separate quote then needs to start with "quote={nick-name}" and end with "/quote" (in square brackets).

And if the post you wish to quote already contains a quote, you will find this code is already embedded within the text you wish to quote.

When Happy quoted himself, he wrote:

...with his toes, while standing upside-down with one hand on his back and leaning on a scarecrow... big_smile

If you wish to experiment with the formatting - like the bold "Edit" you see above here, you will find the different codes for it on the BBCode-page.

#75 2022-02-27 00:33:02

pete

Grivehn wrote:

For once, dont want to bitch about anything, but felt like clearing things up in this conversation, as it confused me a little. Pete, as I see it, without desire, you'd be one of these things:

Hi Grivehn, yes, sorry, I meant ‘desire’ as a subconscious tendency that would include attachment, wanting, liking, lust, etc. I’d say desire (along with other subconscious tendencies like hate, compassion, etc) is what creates one’s world, or the matrix.

So then, if desire is what creates the matrix, and you want to leave the matrix, what can you do? Wanting to leave the matrix would be, as you say, desire again. So, that can’t help. Trying to stop actions motivated by desire in order not to generate more matrix (e.g. karma) won’t help either, because that too you can only attempt based on desire/attachment.

Quite simply, if you are born into this world/matrix in any density, you are bound/driven/defined by those subconscious tendencies. They are the matrix, so to speak. So, how do you get out of the matrix then? I’d say that this can happen when the nature of subconscious tendencies is understood well enough. That is, the more you understand their nature, the less power they have to bind/drive/define you.

So, that would mean living your life as you normally do, liking and disliking things, working, fighting, etc, just like everyone else already does. But throughout all that, gradually, you can get to see through all the bullcrap - you can get to understand how those subconscious tendencies flare up, how they stop flaring up, how they grow, how they diminish, how they make you do certain things, and not other things, etc.

At some point, when their nature is understood well enough, you realise you no longer need them, because they no longer define you. When you no longer need them, you no longer identify with them. And when you no longer identify with them, they cannot manifest anymore. And then, there would be no more desire, no more hate, no more death, no more pain, etc. Ever. And that means, no more matrix. But, yes, that also means no more life, no more densities, no more source.

Anyway, what is beyond all that, I don’t know, but I aim to find out. And to be clear, that is my perspective, not Taygetan.

If I’m not mistaken, when Swaruus talk about points of attachment, manifesting, etc, I’d think they are also saying that desire/attachment is what actually creates one’s world. But then, that is not new. Various Hindu traditions have been saying that for a long time. And, courtesy of our Taygetan friends, we now know that Hindu traditions have been heavily influenced by the Andromedans from the start.

Interestingly, Hindu traditions have also been saying (as I understand it at least) that each soul/being is divine and that the ultimate goal of a soul is unification/integration with the divine - also known as - source.

To avoid confusion, I don’t think Swaruus ever said anything contrary to everyone being source, and source being everything. Whereas what I’m saying is basically that source is just another part of the matrix and therefore just another dead end if you aim to find a way out of all the death and suffering.

To be blunt, the cosmology that Swaruus have presented so far seems almost entirely Hindu (Andromedan). That concerns me. Granted, different Swaruus have given somewhat different accounts of the cosmology, but it all seems firmly rooted in the Andromedan stuff. It also concerns me that the history databases they are using seem to have GF (aka Andromedan) fingerprints all over.

But, let’s see what a future Swaruu presents. Maybe they will finally break away from the Andromedan stuff and come up with something of their own. Of course, I don’t mean that in an ironic way. I really do look forward to videos about Swaruu XV and seeing how their worldview evolves.

Board footer