You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-18 10:58:40

Happy
Moderator

Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#2 2022-02-18 12:35:42

Brahman
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Thanks Athena. All the puppets are on Cabal's side. Eventually the people will drive them all out. This is the plan. big_smile


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#3 2022-02-18 17:38:00

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

A few years ago Swaruu of Erra said that Russia is no longer under the same cabal than the West (as it was in the Soviet times), but it seems that they changed their mind because of plandemia.

Offline

#4 2022-02-18 18:05:52

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

A few years ago Swaruu of Erra said that Russia is no longer under the same cabal than the West (as it was in the Soviet times), but it seems that they changed their mind because of plandemia.

I doubt that it is this simple:

  • There are several Cabals, and several of them follow the genocide agenda.

  • Also, "Russia" is not one single entity but consists of many different groups, e.g. the old aristocrats, the banksters and industries (aka Rothschild infiltrators), but also CCP infiltrators and more, and all of those are fighting each other and also against the country and president.

  • Putin is said to have been replaced several time, allegedly now is a Karistus starseed who works on cleaning up the mess on our planet.

  • Russia is producing their own Covax (no lab report from the Taygetans so far), and it is said to aim at Kengu hybrids but not real Humans.

There surely are many more aspects to it, but these already show that one cannot just say "Russia is this or that".


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#5 2022-02-18 18:30:27

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Robert369 wrote:

[*]There are several Cabals, and several of them follow the genocide agenda.[/*]

Precisely, but now Athena Swaruu said that they acknowledge that Russia is under the control of the same Cabal as the West.

[*]Also, "Russia" is not one single entity but consists of many different groups, e.g. the old aristocrats, the banksters and industries (aka Rothschild infiltrators), but also CCP infiltrators and more, and all of those are fighting each other and also against the country and president.[/*]
[*]Putin is said to have been replaced several time, allegedly now is a Karistus starseed who works on cleaning up the mess on our planet.[/*]
[*]Russia is producing their own Covax (no lab report from the Taygetans so far), and it is said to aim at Kengu hybrids but not real Humans.[/*]


There surely are many more aspects to it, but these already show that one cannot just say "Russia is this or that".

The same holds true, at least to some degree, for all countries, but what eventually counts is what a particular country does and now we have seen that Russia follows the same plandemic narrative as the West.

Offline

#6 2022-02-18 18:44:31

Genoveva
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

There is a single cabal at the top. What is perceived as separate cabals are factions of the same thing. Even if between them, the factions do not know it, they do report to the same entity at the top of the pyramid.

The model is the same as the one applied by corporations which hide their assets from the tax office (office which also belongs to them, of course, lol)

Divide et impera is the tactic which is not only applied to the pray, but it is also applied inside the predators own ranks.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#7 2022-02-18 18:57:17

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Genoveva wrote:

There is a single cabal at the top.

My understanding is that there are two "top cabals", the Satanists aka the Black Hats, working for Regressives and AI, and the White Hats which work for GF control.

Black Hats obviously are on the lose, so we need to make sure that the GF doesn't get their way again - that's what most of the Starseeds are on Earth for, as to end the millennia old failed "gaming environment".

Luckily there's "a 3rd power" involved, which is not an actual group or entity, but simply consists of the many Starseeds - but also of some active ET support - ,who actively work on the same goal, driven by the same desire to liberate Humanity from both oppressors and allow them to

One doesn't need to form a "cabal" to win a war, especially not if one fights for oneself and his beloved ones down here. Not that a "cabal" of any kind could be beneficial for the people anyways, because it always puts its own interests before the peoples'.

Luckily the two main Cabals fight each other to the death, so we only need to survive their war and then remove the remaining one.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#8 2022-02-18 20:25:15

Genoveva
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Robert369 wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

There is a single cabal at the top.

My understanding is that there are two "top cabals", the Satanists aka the Black Hats, working for Regressives and AI, and the White Hats which work for GF control.

Black Hats obviously are on the lose, so we need to make sure that the GF doesn't get their way again - that's what most of the Starseeds are on Earth for, as to end the millennia old failed "gaming environment".

Luckily there's "a 3rd power" involved, which is not an actual group or entity, but simply consists of the many Starseeds - but also of some active ET support - ,who actively work on the same goal, driven by the same desire to liberate Humanity from both oppressors and allow them to

One doesn't need to form a "cabal" to win a war, especially not if one fights for oneself and his beloved ones down here. Not that a "cabal" of any kind could be beneficial for the people anyways, because it always puts its own interests before the peoples'.

Luckily the two main Cabals fight each other to the death, so we only need to survive their war and then remove the remaining one.

Lol. That's part of the "game".

Do you think think that the names of the two factions have nothing to do with the black and white chessboard which is the symbolism used by the cabal?

The best way to keep a secret is to hide it in plain sight.

While we are busy debating who's good and who's bad, they all are busy harvesting all of us. Cabal strategy - planned and flawlessly executed.

White or black, each are only factions of the same thing. And to make things more exciting, both black and white are infiltrated with each other's agents, tech, and on top of everything the real "good guys" infiltrate them too.

The "good" guys/tech though, will never be known, even if/when they secure the "victory". It's part of their strict ethical rules.

Till we acknowledge how the game is played, all we accomplish is to willingly lie to ourselves, and to consent to mind manipulation. That's my view, and of course nobody has to agree, but I can assure anyone interested that it brings more clarity and detachment than any white/black "narrative", or "positive thinking". The truth brings clarity. And empowerment.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#9 2022-02-18 20:29:27

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Genoveva wrote:

Lol. That's part of the "game".
[...]
Do you think think that the names of the two factions have nothing to do with the black and white chessboard which is the symbolism used by the cabal?
[...]
The best way to keep a secret is to hide it in plain sight.
[...]
White or black, each are only factions of the same thing.

I have no clue why you present your comment as opposing, because that's what I wrote not only in the above but also many times before already. You might want to reread what I wrote here and before.

Anyhow, glad we see this utmost critical aspect in a similar manner, as anything else would be "falling for the trap".


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#10 2022-02-18 20:55:20

Genoveva
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Robert369 wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Lol. That's part of the "game".
[...]
Do you think think that the names of the two factions have nothing to do with the black and white chessboard which is the symbolism used by the cabal?
[...]
The best way to keep a secret is to hide it in plain sight.
[...]
White or black, each are only factions of the same thing.

I have no clue why you present your comment as opposing, because that's what I wrote not only in the above but also many times before already. You might want to reread what I wrote here and before.

Anyhow, glad we see this utmost critical aspect in a similar manner, as anything else would be "falling for the trap".


Nope. I am not presenting my comment as opposing. I guess that's your perception because you propose to wait till they fight each other and one of them wins.

Waiting accomplishes nothing because by that time 80% of the population will be "gone" (dead/transhumanised).

If the population takes action now (and they are), most of the papaya'd have the chance to fight energetically against the crossing into the 80% category. (This is a biased estimate on my part - in reality, and if people indeed wait till one side or the other is a clear winner, the percentage would be minimum 95% because of the contamination rather than the serum intake)

If you and I agree or not is irrelevant. The unfolding events will demonstrate soon enough where things go. The slower things progress (which is the cabal plan), the more detrimental it will be for all - especially for those who are not earth dwellers.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#11 2022-02-18 22:03:29

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Genoveva wrote:

Nope. I am not presenting my comment as opposing. I guess that's your perception because you propose to wait till they fight each other and one of them wins.

Your insinuations get old, as I never said any such about "waiting", instead I only described that this is currently happening and anything beyond that is your willful imagination.

This means that the people who are actually fighting the Black Hats at this time are not really opposed by the White Hats in their current endeavor, though that doesn't mean that it will remain like this, because both sides run the Covax genocide agenda (one actively as "evil" along the regressive path, the other as "savior" for the later NWO to then control the robotized people in the name of the GF).

So, no matter what, it is obvious that both sides need to be fought. But it is also obvious that the priority currently must be against the vaxxing, as that is an immediate threat for Humanity's existence, while anything else comes after. And if some of the GF control structures fall apart during the process, then even better.

Yet, just like with the awakening to the Satanists' agenda, I assume that there will be another round of awakening to the lies of the GF, so people will no longer fall for their light&love&reset trash but oppose that, meaning that all the mislead half-awakened people will need their true awakening as well.

To summarize the above and along what I said before: Waiting is no option, but it will be a two staged battle due to the multi-layer awakening process.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#12 2022-02-18 22:52:27

Genoveva
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Robert369 wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Nope. I am not presenting my comment as opposing. I guess that's your perception because you propose to wait till they fight each other and one of them wins.

Your insinuations get old, as I never said any such about "waiting", instead I only described that this is currently happening and anything beyond that is your willful imagination.

This means that the people who are actually fighting the Black Hats at this time are not really opposed by the White Hats in their current endeavor, though that doesn't mean that it will remain like this, because both sides run the Covax genocide agenda (one actively as "evil" along the regressive path, the other as "savior" for the later NWO to then control the robotized people in the name of the GF).

So, no matter what, it is obvious that both sides need to be fought. But it is also obvious that the priority currently must be against the vaxxing, as that is an immediate threat for Humanity's existence, while anything else comes after. And if some of the GF control structures fall apart during the process, then even better.

Yet, just like with the awakening to the Satanists' agenda, I assume that there will be another round of awakening to the lies of the GF, so people will no longer fall for their light&love&reset trash but oppose that, meaning that all the mislead half-awakened people will need their true awakening as well.

To summarize the above and along what I said before: Waiting is no option, but it will be a two staged battle due to the multi-layer awakening process.

Oh, Robert369, did you forget already that last year you declared that you wait off grid and that this is the best tactic, and that fighting the cabal was futile?

Do you ignore your own writing from today, where you say "Luckily the two main Cabals fight each other to the death, so we only need to survive their war and then remove the remaining one."?

Btw. Their war will finish, according to their agenda, in 2030, or according to other sources in 2025. Who would do the fighting of the prevailing cabal faction at that time? The surviving cyborgs? The 1% of the unjabbed humans (assuming that the strategy of hiding off grid would be successful)?


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#13 2022-02-18 23:04:50

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Your offensive-aggressive twists go beyond limits again, and I suggest that you stop it before you ruin the forum's frequency yet again.

To clarify your false claims:

Genoveva wrote:

Oh, Robert369, did you forget already that last year you declared that you wait off grid and that this is the best tactic, and that fighting the cabal was futile?

I have neither claimed "to wait" nor "to live off-grid", meaning that you once again run your fantasy. Also, if you had a clue about my activities you would know that I do not quite "wait it out" at all.

Genoveva wrote:

Do you ignore your own writing from today, where you say "Luckily the two main Cabals fight each other to the death, so we only need to survive their war and then remove the remaining one."?

If you sticked to what was written and refrain from using intentional malicious interpretation, you would see that I nowhere wrote about "waiting it out while doing nothing". What I wrote about "having to survive" is not excluding any action, no matter how you twist it in your attempt to make me look bad.

Thank you for showing your true intentions and thought patterns along with unresolved ego issues so publicly, but I think nobody here wishes to see more of it, so I suggest to stick to facts instead of interpretations and high instead of low vibes, because Humanity needs more positivity and constructive action at this point more than ever.

Hint: If you cannot reply neutrally and fact based, then please do not reply at all.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-19 01:29:07)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#14 2022-02-19 10:07:42

HiddenSquid
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

I personally don't agree in full, on the paradigm of "waiting vs taking-action", and getting into a valuation of which is necessary (we're dealing with a very, very diverse terrestrial aggregate of consciousnesses, interspersed with all sorts of solar lineages, galactic and cosmic), and yet as contradictory as this will sound, of course making an evaluation of that serves as a developmental aspect to refining consciousness. That being said, both come into play obviously in all sorts of variants in shaping life. Of course I may be unfamiliar with associated definitions of what "waiting" really means ad circa commonly portrayed here, and for that I apologize in advance.

Anyways to my main point that I wish to express more or less (and before this I want to reiterate that to some level everyone does both, waiting and taking action; as both are truly integrated in all walks of life. examples are ad nausea infinitum) is that anyone not actively taking the lead in a traditional sense could still be contributing immensely by maintaining their integrity and aloofness, this allows for energizing of the whole in a cascading manner in subtle ways that is hard to detect and catalogue without holographic-computers or advanced-organic-minds to perceive the flux in a 5th dimensional aspect (not 5th density, and this coined dimensionality is of course fluid and varies. I bring this up as it follows that 3rd dimensionality integrates 1st and 2nd, so it follows that a 5th integrates what's "below it",[and of course "higher" integrates that]).

By all means I'm not saying those that have the means and most importantly the will to take action, shouldn't, it's just from my point of view, this paradigm of waiting vs taking action is divisive, and yet as contradictory as I am about to be here, it can be a catalyst in all ways to display conceptionalization of what is productive and what is not for any interested/compatible party.

So I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that it's the little things, and the little people that very much build the reality. In all that fluff of my words, you could say that no one is really waiting from a larger picture, as we move moment to moment, each propelling via multi-layered actions of previous moments to new ones. And so going back to waiting and taking action as both being integral, an example is I distill my water, which I simultaneously have to wait for the water to evaporate and then condense back into liquid, but still have to take action to start the process with my gadget. Another example is my garden I cultivate, I have to wait for proper seasonal conditions to plant my crops, which when right I can take action to transplant my sproutlings. Last example is I don't really venture out a lot in physical life away from my home, but I wait and "actively" (I do this sloppily haha) take in solar codes and psychic information as it comes to me, ground energy to earth, and of course get information from the "internet".

Is this helping the whole at all? I don't know, and maybe I am taking the being a gardener in a war too seriously, but I think you gotta be a gardener and "warrior", which from a certain point of view the two are one. A warrior in the traditional sense is sowing seeds of destruction and division, and a gardener could be sowing seeds of illness/misery like vaccines, among other things. But I don't know if it helps the current situation, but it may just be inspirational for those that are drawn to that, and I'd say we have more warriors and wannabe warriors than gardners, and if we don't look to that as importantly as fighting the good old fight of ideas, there won't be a garden to fight over, at least not here on earth. So when the war blows over we're going to need/want a bountiful garden to return to.

Anyways I'm not intending to talk down to anyone here, or trying to showcase any grandiose claims (nor am I [I think lol] trying to downplay myself or make myself seem humble by mentioning this), I just thought I'd share what little "insight" I may have if it helps, and assuming anyone read this far. Because really the surest thing I know, is that I know nothing, or not much in the grand scheme of things.

Also sorry if I severely derailed this topic.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-02-19 10:24:30)

Offline

#15 2022-02-24 08:56:11

Brahman
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

The same cabal started the war.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#16 2022-02-24 12:20:08

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

I think it is time to reconsider what really is going on in the Ukraine, especially since now everywhere on the media the "Russian war against the Ukraine" is pushed to the limits as to maximize fear-mongering.

To make it short: There is no war !

This is because a war would require two legitimate countries to engage in combat activities. But this is not the case here, because legal information from the UN made clear that the Ukraine is NOT a sovereign state as it has never even entered the procedure to become one, not even discussed their "official borders" with the neighbors as is required for that.

Everyone may check the list officially registered states of the planet on the UN website on their own, and then will find many surprises !

Hence it is still part of Russia, and by that anything there is an internal Russian affair and not a war. Instead, the NATO and other the armies stationed in the Ukraine (aka without permission on Russian territory !) are a declaration of war... So, if Putin sorts out his country's territory, all is good - no matter how much the media lie about this.

Sadly, even many alternative sources are just as uninformed or actively spread Cabal disinformation, e.g. Cobra:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2022/02/ … ation.html

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-24 17:30:05)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#17 2022-02-24 14:45:07

Genoveva
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

The situation in Ukraine will be used as an excuse to declare martial law in more countries.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#18 2022-02-24 18:46:05

Brahman
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

I would like to see a series based on this article. The daily conversations of Putin and Trump. big_smile

https://realrawnews.com/2022/02/putin-t … -invasion/


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#19 2022-02-24 20:00:28

Danimajor
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

My dad just showed me a video of Kiev Ukraine being invaded by "the Russians." This makes me nervous, super nervous because it was a normal traffic looking cam with people driving to work in a normal city, then you see planes coming over with bombs!

What's happening! Does anyone know? Look for who benefits from the solution to the problem. I wasn't expecting a huge push into war, how do us starseeds proceed from here and is this as big of an event as I feel it might be??

Offline

#20 2022-02-24 21:02:40

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Please read my above post to learn what is going: Putin is liberating illegally occupied parts of his country from criminals, and - as we know from locals - unlike all the Cabal propaganda the people there are happy about it, because they are badly mistreated right now as the Cabals do it with all their oppressed victims.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-24 21:03:21)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#21 2022-02-24 22:06:29

Pymander
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

From many clips I've seen, it appears the Russian air force is targeting civilian buildings. I think they're doing this intentionally so that it can be used as a pretext for US involvement in the war. I think they're really gonna try to push for WW3. Of course, it's all just to create a big enough distraction away from the vaccines. I think we are in Act 2 of this whole charade.

Offline

#22 2022-02-24 22:18:02

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Pymander wrote:

From many clips I've seen, it appears the Russian air force is targeting civilian buildings.

You can be 100% certain that all those clips are propaganda and lies, as otherwise they would not be spread. This is standard Cabal tactics and for sure is not what is going on there, but instead I have other reports like US/NATO biolabs being targeted - which they would never admit to have built in the Ukraine.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#23 2022-02-24 23:32:46

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Can you please attach a link to where it shows Ukraine is not a sovereign state? I'd like to double check your sources as from what I've looked at from the UN site, Ukraine is a sovereign state and a UN member.

Sorry, no link as all of it is censored, but I thank you for looking this up.

Seems that they illegally added Ukraine to the list after the UN president announced (100% censored) that they never went through any mandatory border discussions with their neighbors.

Yet, already the fact that Putin says that the Ukraine is part of Russia makes clear that he never agreed to the border change, meaning that the entry in the UN register is invalid - just like so many others, prime example being "Germany" while in fact the old "German Empire" still is legally existing and "Germany" is just an occupation regime while WW1+2 still rage on.

In fact, almost all "split up countries" of the past 150 years are illegally registered as "rightful states", because what's a confirmation of "neighbors" that already are an illegally occupied country (not a state) worth ? The topic of states vs. countries on our planet is much more complex than can be described here, but it must be understood that almost all alleged "states" (aka following the true rules) are either "countries" or "corporations" (which just describe defacto borders and governments) or both.

Guess that's what you get when a private organization owned and controlled by the Cabals "keeps the books" of "what a real state is".


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#24 2022-02-25 14:38:13

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Aaaaagh! And 'aaaaagh' again! Yesterday evening, a chat on the phone with my sister. "My television's not working" she says. "Just as well - I don't have to watch all the terrible things going on in Ukraine." Silence. "You know that Putin's invaded Ukraine?" Me:"I don't know very much. I think it's more involved than that." "There's pictures of him invading civilians." Eventually we let it go: we have learnt how to survive over the past two years....

This morning, food shopping. The woman at the checkout: "Isn't it terrible what's going on in Ukraine?" "I'm not sure what's going on in Ukraine." "It's on the news. Pictures of bloodstained civilians. Awful. That Putin's a nutcase." Me, unable (or not wishing) to fully control myself: "I don't believe anything they tell me anymore. I think there's more to it than that." And silently, to myself: where were the pictures of bloodstained civilians when hundreds of thousands perished in Colombia, birthplace of my wife? Or the likely millions of civilians who died in Democratic Rep of Congo? Where are the pictures of the thousands upon thousands of fake-waxene casualties? As it is, a cloud appears above checkout 3, and I check my bill to make sure the lady hasn't charged me double.

So my message to Athena: Dear Athena, Thank you for all your work. You are appreciated and loved by some of us here. I sometimes wish you were wrong, but invariably you are correct. So yes, when even here in Scotland, where the 'First Minister' wishes dearly to emulate Trudeau and the thugs in Australia, the mask and other mandates are relaxing, another timely reason to bring on the fear has arisen. People are still in fear-mode, it is easily turned on again, and nothing like an invading Russian to do the trick. A distraction indeed.

The other thing is that yet another issue has now arisen to try and drive a wedge between those who just sit in front of the television and treat it as the word of god, and those who are more awake to the reality of life here on Earth. Let's endeavour to not permit that to happen.

Offline

#25 2022-02-25 18:59:52

Brahman
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Brahman wrote:

I would like to see a series based on this article. The daily conversations of Putin and Trump. big_smile

https://realrawnews.com/2022/02/putin-t … -invasion/

Biolaboratories Destroyed
https://realrawnews.com/2022/02/putin-t … destroyed/


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB