You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-23 19:03:59

Danimajor

Shared ascension information sources

I figure this thread can be used by everyone to post information sources that have helped to awaken them on their journey. I am always on the lookout for information that corroborates or is complimentary to what I've learned.

Maybe we can discuss or give our take on how certain information fits or if there is information we should be avoiding and for what reasons.

I'd love to here what info led you to the stage of being able to trust this source of information as true.

My steps were: Ancient Aliens, The RA Material/law of one, Dolores Cannon, the Kybalion, Drunvalo Melchizedek's the flower of life, and also the programs on the Gaia Network which led me to Galactic messages by Gosia.

#2 2022-02-23 19:58:49

Robert369

Re: Shared ascension information sources

To the above list (of which I consider Drunvalo noteworthy), I'd like to add Zingdad's outstanding work.

This being said, there's already a very recent related thread about "great sources" that's worth looking into for you:

Other ET information sources

Yet, more important than source names is to understand that a "good source" is that which empowers you - as opposed to "filling you up with more correct or false information" -, and that is very personal since everyone has a different development. Insofar it is more useful to go by the level of resonance and self-empowerment that each source offers, and if you can, even discern before even looking into it if it is worth the time (or just Earth/Space Cabal propaganda).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-02-24 06:35:23

Tigerhawk

Danimajor wrote:

I'd love to here what info led you to the stage of being able to trust this source of information as true.

Well, if I want to go all the way back, it started in 2008 (ironically when the Taygetans say they came back to Earth) breaking away from traditional Christian beliefs and coming to terms with the reality of reincarnation by reading books by Brian Weiss and Michael Newton. From there I've always said it's been like peeling layers of an onion and going deeper and deeper. Some things that come to mind more recently before finding Cosmic Agency, I was very interested in Darryl Anka channeling Bashar, I was interested in Steven Greer's work and David Wilcock's work for a while there, and I absolutely devoured all the Corey Goode information out there. Sadly his Cosmic Disclosure episodes all got pulled down by Gaia. I still like Corey Goode. If I remember right, I think Swaruu once said that the only problem with Corey is that his information is outdated.

In 2018 it suddenly dawned on me that I am a starseed. I was going down Google rabbit holes trying to learn about starseeds from different places and seeing what resonated. I felt connection with the Pleiades. Nothing else resonated. Along that road I discovered the Billy Meier contact and was very interested in that. According the the Taygetans, the contact was real, but unfortunately Billy lied about some things.

But anyway, it got be to start Google searching "Pleiadians from Taygeta" and that led me to Gosia's videos. At that time there was only a handful of videos on her English channel. At first it seemed too good to be true that she was talking to ETs in real time via internet chat, but I was absolutely hooked on the information. I kept watching the videos over and over again. Eventually I came to the conclusion that it was unlikely that Robert and Gosia were making up all this information themselves or that someone was investing this much time and energy just to trick them.

More importantly, I felt like watching these videos something awoke inside of me. For years I longed for "home" but had no idea where or what "home" was. Watching the videos, I felt like I was being called home. I realize there is nothing in my journey that is going to satisfy any skeptic, but I have just learned to listen to my inner knowing.

#4 2022-02-24 19:18:14

Danimajor

Tigerhawk wrote:

More importantly, I felt like watching these videos something awoke inside of me. For years I longed for "home" but had no idea where or what "home" was. Watching the videos, I felt like I was being called home. I realize there is nothing in my journey that is going to satisfy any skeptic, but I have just learned to listen to my inner knowing.

You know it's weird because the Pleiades has always stuck out for me as well. I have a hard time going as far as saying I am a starseed because I have no prior memories before this earth. But I have always had a strong sense that I am here for a really important reason. Not that my reason is any more important than anyone else's, but a strong sense of duty.

At each stage of awakening for me, I didn't think it possible to wake up any further. 2 years ago in the middle of summer in thr middle of lock down, I was reading the Ra Material and Dolores Cannon and a huge epiphany hit me, like I reached a tipping point in knowledge and was in full realization of the fact that there is life after death. I could die right then and wasn't scared that I would cease to exist!

Such a huge realization for me, I was walking around my house all giddy like I learned a huge secret and was trying to tell those around me, who were less than thrilled to be caught talking to this crazy person, that God was real. But I've moved pass the whole God thing to it being source now, a whole other level.

I think if you're able to accept this knowledge provided by Swaruu and the other Taygetans, as truth, than you're more than likely a starseed. It's amazing to be able to talk to other people about this. Honestly so thanks for responding. You're learning steps feel very close to mine!

#5 2022-02-25 06:54:01

microvirus6

Hi Dani, just want to say I resonate with your experience and had a similar path myself! Glad to have you in the mix here!

#6 2022-02-27 20:28:30

Danimajor

microvirus6 wrote:

Hi Dani, just want to say I resonate with your experience and had a similar path myself! Glad to have you in the mix here!

Hi microcirus6!

Thank you so much! I've had a little trouble adapting and there's definitely a pecking order to be experienced here as with everywhere else. And I'm definitely OK with that as I am new to this forum and seek guidance and confirmation to my way of seeing things.

I am quite excited to be talking about these subjects with peers for once, instead of talking at or around circles of my friends and family. They find me strange and I'm OK with that too as long as I know there are people out there somewhere that are like me, and feel the magnitude of what's happening and what's to come!

I appreciate your reaching out and wonder if there's anything specific you have read that I haven't listed. I recently checked out Zingdad which was recommended by a couple people and loved it! I highly recommend checking him out if you havent.

#7 2022-02-27 21:33:12

Tigerhawk

Danimajor wrote:

At each stage of awakening for me, I didn't think it possible to wake up any further.

It's a constant growing process. Even the Swaruuians continue to grow and evolve.

Danimajor wrote:

Such a huge realization for me, I was walking around my house all giddy like I learned a huge secret and was trying to tell those around me, who were less than thrilled to be caught talking to this crazy person, that God was real. But I've moved pass the whole God thing to it being source now, a whole other level.

It's an amazing feeling when you know there is so much more to everything than this one 3D existence and meat suit we are walking around in.

Danimajor wrote:

I think if you're able to accept this knowledge provided by Swaruu and the other Taygetans, as truth, than you're more than likely a starseed. It's amazing to be able to talk to other people about this. Honestly so thanks for responding. You're learning steps feel very close to mine!

Needless to say there is no way for me to prove that I am a starseed or have any prior connection to Taygeta, but even Aneeka has said before that it is an inner knowing.

It is great to connect with like-minded people. Hard to find anyone who doesn't think "starseeds" is complete New Age BS. At least where I live, it's hard to find anyone who has spiritual beliefs beyond traditional Christianity. If my mom knew what I believed she would think that I'd been deceived by the devil lol.

#8 2022-02-27 21:41:38

microvirus6

Danimajor-

Ahh, I wish I had more to share, but really you've covered most of what I've found helpful. Maybe you're a bit further along than me!
I guess one is Eckhart Tolle.. not ET info but quite tuned-in to the inner part of awakening.

I will def check out Zingdad now, gotten the recommendation enough times now it's gotta be worth a shot.

One thing--and clearly this is old news to you, and is Small Potatoes with respect to the bigger picture--nonetheless, one thing I like is reading and watching on Youtube people recounting what they witnessed during near death experiences.

This was the entry point for me, since it can be substantiated even with scientific "objective" means by third parties confirming stuff seen during the out-of-body portion of a lot of NDEs. (Source found a way to get through to me even with my narrowed lens of Must Be "Scientific").

And anyway what I like is that it's a diverse assortment of very ordinary real 3D Earth people having direct experience of spiritual/etheric things, creating sort of a scattershot database that I can roughly test the more complex, cosmic stuff against.  Plus, not having to fear death at all is wonderful! Or at least not for the normal reasons.

Considered not posting at all since I don't have much to offer but didn't wanna leave you hanging!

#9 2022-03-05 19:35:39

Danimajor

microvirus6 wrote:

Danimajor-

Ahh, I wish I had more to share, but really you've covered most of what I've found helpful. Maybe you're a bit further along than me!
I guess one is Eckhart Tolle.. not ET info but quite tuned-in to the inner part of awakening.

I will def check out Zingdad now, gotten the recommendation enough times now it's gotta be worth a shot.

One thing--and clearly this is old news to you, and is Small Potatoes with respect to the bigger picture--nonetheless, one thing I like is reading and watching on Youtube people recounting what they witnessed during near death experiences.

This was the entry point for me, since it can be substantiated even with scientific "objective" means by third parties confirming stuff seen during the out-of-body portion of a lot of NDEs. (Source found a way to get through to me even with my narrowed lens of Must Be "Scientific").

And anyway what I like is that it's a diverse assortment of very ordinary real 3D Earth people having direct experience of spiritual/etheric things, creating sort of a scattershot database that I can roughly test the more complex, cosmic stuff against.  Plus, not having to fear death at all is wonderful! Or at least not for the normal reasons.

Considered not posting at all since I don't have much to offer but didn't wanna leave you hanging!

Thanks for responding to me again! I appreciate not being left hanging haha!

I wanna say that the NDE info along with other paranormal shows about haunted places and psychic kids, and than government conspiracy shows are what got me looking towards the possibility of aliens in my late teens and early 20s.

I learned from reading Dolores Cannon that inexplicable and unexplained phenomenon are meant to light a fire in people to search for the real truth. And it certainly did that for me!

I remember when they first aired a show about NDE's on I think it was A&E, but I would wait for new shows to come out each week and then watch the new episode completely enthralled with tears in my eyes. I wanted so badly to believe it to be true, and am now able to KNOW it to be true based on what I know now.

Other info that got me going is quantum physics, a really great show that is definitely on the list of ascension info for me is "What the bleep, down the rabbit hole", it is a must watch if you haven't because it talks about the law of attraction in relation to science based facts! It's amazing and if you haven't watched you definitely should!

Than of course Zeitgeist is also a must watch because it helps to show how the system is broken and really opened my eyes towards the existence of the cabal before I knew them to be the cabal that they are!

Happy information hunting and please post any suggestions that you might have in the future to continue this list!

Sending love and light from the one infinite creator, you, me and our other selves!

#10 2022-03-05 19:51:51

Danimajor

Tigerhawk wrote:
Danimajor wrote:

At each stage of awakening for me, I didn't think it possible to wake up any further.

It's a constant growing process. Even the Swaruuians continue to grow and evolve.

Danimajor wrote:

It's an amazing feeling when you know there is so much more to everything than this one 3D existence and meat suit we are walking around in.

Danimajor wrote:

Needless to say there is no way for me to prove that I am a starseed or have any prior connection to Taygeta, but even Aneeka has said before that it is an inner knowing.

It is great to connect with like-minded people. Hard to find anyone who doesn't think "starseeds" is complete New Age BS. At least where I live, it's hard to find anyone who has spiritual beliefs beyond traditional Christianity. If my mom knew what I believed she would think that I'd been deceived by the devil lol.

Haha right! I live in Utah and definitely understand the whole Christian indoctrinated people's and their wanting to save us versus being saved themselves by us, their other selves. They refuse to see what doesn't mash up with their generations held beliefs that didn't work for their parents but is supposed to work for them and their kids some how!

Really mind blowing cult following they have going on, it's going to be a very strange new world for the ones that manage to wake up and join us.

And no proof needed to verify being a starseed. It is an inner knowing, and the thought would never pop into your head if it wasn't. I don't think people go around thinking they're starseeds for no reason at all. There are no accidents or coincidences, everything happens for a reason and for your higher good.

I think for now my focus will be on imagining and bringing forward the new earth, not the NWO, because this is how we shift, designing a new earth to shift to and refusing to accept the one designed by the cabal.

I know we can do this and on one level it's already been done! So just steering our timeliness towards the inevitable ascension and becoming an interstellar civilization should work if we believe it to be so.

Thanks for chatting with me, your other self, as I enjoy so much chatting with my other selves as well!

#11 2022-03-16 20:41:42

mryang

Channeling has been talked about in not the best way, yet - I have always liked the Alba Weinman channel on YT. Not all videos are maybe relevant as they are very personal and might be boring. Some is clearly misleading (possibly hijacked?) but I have some favorites but again - use your own intuition whether this is in your frequency or not.

I write some of the sessions I think is worth to watch - Because there are more than 500 videos, and it would just be insanely time consuming to watch them all for information, I give you a short list of my favs.

#081 - About the Ascension and the reason for it. Slow beginning, there is an index if you want to get the gist of it.
#091 - More about the ascension - It starts from around 33 minutes until
#181 - Here is the same guy from #081 - He talks about the Ascension Event in detail - I have probably listened to this video more than 20 times...
#196 - A lot of information in general. Ascension from 30min. There is an index if you sort by top comments and scroll a bit.
#201 - This one is interesting as she basically predicts COVID as "the new flu" where many starseed/lightworkers exit because of failed mission.
#287 - This one talks about the new hybrid children after the Event and more about the ascension event itself. Starts from 19 minutes.
#501 - Even more details about the ascension event and the coming of "ships". A pretty wild ride, use your own intuition!

Well, obviously many more good ones, but if the above doesn't vibe with your tribe, then the others might be even less interesting...

Last edited by mryang (2022-03-16 20:43:16)

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#12 2022-03-21 04:54:05

Danimajor

mryang wrote:

Channeling has been talked about in not the best way, yet - I have always liked the Alba Weinman channel on YT. Not all videos are maybe relevant as they are very personal and might be boring. Some is clearly misleading (possibly hijacked?) but I have some favorites but again - use your own intuition whether this is in your frequency or not.

I write some of the sessions I think is worth to watch - Because there are more than 500 videos, and it would just be insanely time consuming to watch them all for information, I give you a short list of my favs.

#081 - About the Ascension and the reason for it. Slow beginning, there is an index if you want to get the gist of it.
#091 - More about the ascension - It starts from around 33 minutes until
#181 - Here is the same guy from #081 - He talks about the Ascension Event in detail - I have probably listened to this video more than 20 times...
#196 - A lot of information in general. Ascension from 30min. There is an index if you sort by top comments and scroll a bit.
#201 - This one is interesting as she basically predicts COVID as "the new flu" where many starseed/lightworkers exit because of failed mission.
#287 - This one talks about the new hybrid children after the Event and more about the ascension event itself. Starts from 19 minutes.
#501 - Even more details about the ascension event and the coming of "ships". A pretty wild ride, use your own intuition!

Well, obviously many more good ones, but if the above doesn't vibe with your tribe, then the others might be even less interesting...

Hey mryang,

Thanks so much for responding, I hope to continue this list with information just like this! I know discernment is paramount when deciphering through channeled information. Even so, some of the best material out there has been channeled and I think the channeled info that isn't very authentic is easily discernable from the real.

Even though it's all perspective, and the law of confusion makes it so we can get right up to the line of proof, but no further. We must be able to connect the dots on our own, using our inner guidance system to lead us on our quest for knowledge.

I will Check these videos out and let you know what I think! Thanks so much!

#13 2022-03-23 17:49:39

Danimajor

mryang wrote:

Channeling has been talked about in not the best way, yet - I have always liked the Alba Weinman channel on YT. Not all videos are maybe relevant as they are very personal and might be boring.

Hi again!

I took a look at the Alba Weinman YT channel and was very pleasantly surprised!  She has quite a database of QHHT sessions. They are slow to watch but the transcripts help quite a bit in sifting through the info on each video.

One that caught my eye and ear was the #179 video of a reptile from mars. It fits very well with the info provided by Swaruu and the Taygetan team about regressive beings living on Mars.

He talks about the races that live there, being reptiles, Nordic looking races, and mantis beings. The video upset me when the man started talking about having to deal with the humans and being involved with the slave labor of them, he HATED it. He realized while on another planet trading tech with a water race of loving beings, who were telepathically sending the crew love and light, that there was more to life than being under the control of those around him, and that he himself was being used as a slave.

It just goes to show that just because he was in a reptile body, didn't mean he didn't feel and think and was inherently regressive. We need to realize that even the reptiles can have a soul and carry light within them, and aren't necessarily bad in themselves but are also being controlled by the same controllers who rule over Earth.

Thank you for sharing!!

#14 2022-03-23 18:02:33

Danimajor

Some other sources I have been checking out are Alex Collier and Corey Goode. I know they don't get the best rep because some of the info is distorted or just plain wrong due to many different factors, but they both have a lot of the same info that Swaruu gives and is worth a look. I would say to use your inner guidance system when sifting through the info. Take what resonates and drop the rest. As is the case with all the info out there.

Swaruu says to listen or read as much as you can from as many sources as possible. Understand as much as you can but don't become attached to anything.

I find in myself an inherent bias for certain info and not wanting to read info that contradicts the info I highly resonate with. But as of late I've dropped that and now try to read all points of view on issues. I don't like getting into the conspiracy theory nitty gritty, because you can get lost in all the info and I feel like the message is more important than all the horrible details.

I don't want to focus my attention too much on feeling negative and lost in all the shit that's happening, but choose to hold out hope and focus my attention on what I would like to see happen in the world during all of this.

As always I send love and light to all my other selves out there searching for knowledge and doing their best to help the ascension along. I am grateful to all of you who grace the walls of this forum, even the assholes, because they provide a necessary balance and help to point out the flaws in any given topic. Thanks!

Last edited by Danimajor (2022-03-23 18:04:06)

#15 2022-03-23 18:16:04

mryang

Danimajor wrote:
mryang wrote:

Channeling has been talked about in not the best way, yet - I have always liked the Alba Weinman channel on YT. Not all videos are maybe relevant as they are very personal and might be boring.

Hi again!

I took a look at the Alba Weinman YT channel and was very pleasantly surprised!  She has quite a database of QHHT sessions. They are slow to watch but the transcripts help quite a bit in sifting through the info on each video.

One that caught my eye and ear was the #179 video of a reptile from mars. It fits very well with the info provided by Swaruu and the Taygetan team about regressive beings living on Mars.

Thank you for sharing!!

Happy you liked it! I actually included it initially, but it isn't ascension focused so I skipped it. Also - his information and Swaruu's regarding the making of Pyramids is different.... that is of course interesting as well....

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#16 2022-03-26 18:13:31

Danimajor

mryang wrote:

Happy you liked it! I actually included it initially, but it isn't ascension focused so I skipped it. Also - his information and Swaruu's regarding the making of Pyramids is different.... that is of course interesting as well....

Hi again!

Ya know? Its weird, because I feel that the Pyramids have been described so many different times and by so many different people, being the biggest testament of wonder and amazement for the time before the flood, that all sorts of timelines converge on this subject and it may be that it is different for everyone. The law of confusion works its wonder to make sure that any credible source of proving it to be one thing over another, like when and how they were made, and what they were used for, makes it impossible to really say for certain.

I also kind of like that there are all sorts of theories and explanations, because it keeps me wondering and reading about them. Like other things that drive me nuts, I'm compelled to continue researching it.

I really do appreciate you taking the time to post your favorite videos, I don't know if it's appropriate to share content I've been writing, but I've started writing articles on Medium about information I keep coming across.

I've tied some things together to make sense of all I've read. And so if you or anyone on this forum would like to read my perspective or point of view on what's going on in the world, I'll post a link if it's allowed and doesn't get pulled down. Im not trying to sell anything or get likes on youtube, I don't earn money for products sold, I'm not listing items anyway. I welcome any feedback. Good or bad.

My articles are in line with the Swaruu and Taygetan teams info, and It's actually what gave me the courage to start writing articles about Aliens, to share with the people around me who might benefit from reading it. I wrote a couple articles with stories about my life that aren't relevant really to Ascension or Aliens, so skip those and if you have time to read and give feedback to me about the narrative and if there's anything you see differently, I'd appreciate it. The sources for my compilation of info are those listed throughout this thread. Thanks again!!

https://link.medium.com/POjjvaDyIob

#17 2022-04-21 03:44:54

microvirus6

Danimajor and Robert369-- went and keyword searched to get back to this thread just to say... Thanks soo much for suggesting Zingdad! I'm about halfway through book 1 of the Ascension Papers and wow, after Law of One I did not expect to be reading something as resonant and truth-revealing again for a lonnggg time, maybe ever, but here I am and it's really on that same par for me. Lot of the same big ideas but with great specificity, great explanations, seemingly tailored for opening up my own personal heart. Wonderful! Thanks so much! Looking forward to merging with the two of you and everything else, we're gonna be laughing and laughing, creating universes just for kicks!

Board footer