You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-27 08:50:37

Edith_S

The Health Sphere

Well, I thought to post some handy health advises which are not complicated and can be done in the comfort of your home.

Here comes a video about memory loss and complications, and my suggestion to use it to prevent it !!!

Unconventional But Effective Therapy for Alzheimer's Treatment: Dr. Mary T. Newport at TEDxUSF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvh3JhsrQ0w

When Dr. Newport's husband Steven was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's, as a Doctor herself, she explored routine treatment options. But when his symptoms became so severe that he was not able to participate in clinical trials, her scientific deductions led to coconut oil, which has led to amazing results.

My note:

Without waiting for Alzheimer to show up and start hiding your keys and half pear of socks, you can try oil pulling.

Just take a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil with flavor intact and start  moving  it, swishing it in you mouth for 10 minutes in the beginning.  Spew it in the trashcan not in the sink !

You  are to prolong the duration to 20 minutes then, just spew it out when too much saliva has gathered in the mouth, and take a fresh serving of coconut oil. Never swallow it after swishing  !!!

This will help keep bad bacteria from proliferating in your mouth, improve detox of the lymph, offer a stimulation of the muscles (facelift ladies for free !!!), general health and mood improvement.

To your HEALTH !

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-02-27 08:52:01)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#2 2022-02-28 08:47:16

Edith_S

Re: The Health Sphere

Spring is coming, get out in the Sun light !!!

https://www.solius.com/benefits-of-sunlight

Health Benefits of Vitamin D & Sun Exposure, the importance of sunlight for supporting health, positive effects of the sun (other vitamins and processes generated and sustained by the sunlight, how much sunlight do you need a day, etc

Do not forget that you need magnesium and vitamin K2 also for overall health !

#3 2022-02-28 13:54:46

Robert369

Edith_S wrote:

Do not forget that you need magnesium and vitamin K2 also for overall health !

Those substances are absolutely necessary in addition, as extra vitamin D3 will deplete those in your body if not having them in a balanced diet.

But we also need "boron" for it, which thanks to fertilizers that were designed to actively destroy it no longer is in today's food as it should be - use (pure) borax as extra to the above, and the required chain of substances is mostly complete.

In fact, because the lack of all those further substances that are needed to use vitamin D3 properly in today's foods, the naturally required amount of vitamin D3 can make people ill or worse if not supplemented. Hence the Cabals' lies of "only a tiny amount of vitamin D3 is needed/healthy" which is yet another construed lie.

And make sure that all those supplements are coming in healthy forms, as e.g. many capsules, pills, etc. are made of toxic base material.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-02-28 17:24:43

Edith_S

Edith_S wrote:

Well, I thought to post some handy health advises which are not complicated and can be done in the comfort of your home.

Here comes a video about memory loss and complications, and my suggestion to use it to prevent it !!!

Unconventional But Effective Therapy for Alzheimer's Treatment: Dr. Mary T. Newport at TEDxUSF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvh3JhsrQ0w

When Dr. Newport's husband Steven was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's, as a Doctor herself, she explored routine treatment options. But when his symptoms became so severe that he was not able to participate in clinical trials, her scientific deductions led to coconut oil, which has led to amazing results.

My note:

Without waiting for Alzheimer to show up and start hiding your keys and half pear of socks, you can try oil pulling.

Just take a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil with flavor intact and start  moving  it, swishing it in you mouth for 10 minutes in the beginning.  Spew it in the trashcan not in the sink !

You  are to prolong the duration to 20 minutes then, just spew it out when too much saliva has gathered in the mouth, and take a fresh serving of coconut oil. Never swallow it after swishing  !!!

This will help keep bad bacteria from proliferating in your mouth, improve detox of the lymph, offer a stimulation of the muscles (facelift ladies for free !!!), general health and mood improvement.

To your HEALTH !

Sorry, I forgot to add  - you should brush your teeth and flush your mouth with warm water afterwards

#5 2022-03-03 04:45:33

Edith_S

Just in case of need

Excerpts from the paper:
_https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GRSoQqy3l2icTXt13zjWqcZJdDn8TtgA/view

Dr. McCullough’s Proven COVID Treatments -  interview with Jonathan Otto

So if the virus is up in the nose, it is reasonable to actually kill the virus in the nose. And the question is, how do you kill it? We now know it can be killed with Povidone Iodine.
Povidine Iodine is known as Betadine. It’s sold as a liquid in a bottle that we use to sterilize wounds. That bulk
distribution of it is a 10% solution. We can actually dilute that 1 to 10. So conveniently, that’s a half a teaspoon
in a shot glass of water, which is 1.5 cc’s, and that solution, which should be the consistency of dark tea, can be squirted or sprayed up in the nose, sniff back, and then spit out. Very important to bring it all the way back, and then spit it out. And then do it twice on either side. That’s an effective nasal wash that is tremendously valuable for people to understand. That can be used for common colds. That can be used for bacterial sinusitis. Iodine kills germs. That’s the reason why we use it to sterilize the skin when we do surgeries and other procedures.

Jonathan Otto: Sounds like you like that better than Budesonide or Hydrogen Peroxide?

Dr. Peter McCullough: Well, if someone cannot tolerate iodine, there is an iodine allergy. They have a
hyperfunctioning thyroid problem like Graves disease or hyperfunction nodules, and they can’t iodine, we need
something else to use. What else can we use? We can use Hydrogen Peroxide. Hydrogen Peroxide is more noxious to tissues. Anybody’s ever poured Hydrogen Peroxide in a wound will see it bubble up, and it’ll hurt. So Hydrogen Peroxide is more noxious. The current available over-the-counter Hydrogen Peroxide has to be diluted basically 1 to 3. 1 to 3. So that would be 3 quarters of a teaspoon in 1.5 cc’s of water, a shot glass, and then that can also be squirted up or sniffed up. But if it burns, it means it’s too strong. Many can’t tolerate that, so it has to be nebulized.
So if we nebulize Hydrogen Peroxide, and we actually sniff it into the the passages that can be done. So Hydrogen Peroxide, I think, is a second best to Povidone Iodine just because of the nature of what Hydrogen Peroxide is.
It can also be improved upon if one can tolerate a little bit of iodine with adding a few drops of lugol’s iodine.
Turns out, though, that the virus, just like with hand sanitizers, the virus is easily killed by many substances. The virus is also killed by a whole variety of other substances, including colloidal silver, including sodium hypochlorite, potentially other spices, herbs and spices.
……
What would we have in our home toolkit? We would have Povidine Iodine as our nasal virocidal therapy. And a bottle of it’s going to last forever because we use such a diluted solution. If that’s not tolerated, we would have Hydrogen Peroxide.
Next. Number 2, we would have zinc. Zinc, 50 mg elemental zinc is an inhibitor of the polymerase. Many adults are zinc deficient. Almost everybody on diuretics is zinc deficient. So that needs to be there.
Vitamin D, 5000 International Units prevention. There’s a meta analysis showing that if we achieve a vitamin D level in the blood of 50 or greater, there’s almost a 0 mortality with COVID-19. It’s an extraordinary relationship. And then with acute treatment now we use 20,000 International Units a day.
Vitamin C. Not much data on prevention, but clearly an active treatment, 3,000 milligrams a day.
Quercetin. Quercetin is a polyphenol supplement, 500 milligrams a day prevention, 500 mg a day, twice a day for treatment. That’s number 5.
One last thing to add over-the-counter Pepcid or Famotidine. Famotidine is a histamine blocker. It works to impair viral replication through another pathway it uses called the TMPRSS2 receptor, and then it reduces inflammation and histamine release.

So 6 things basically in a shoe box can give a great, great hope to people that   they will get through the Omicron variant without having to make any panic calls, any panic hospitalizations.
The medical community can be relieved. We have actually been relieved of our reliance on Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, by and large. Severe cases, we can use a monoclonal antibody Sotrovimab.

………………
Additional protocols for prevention and early treatment can be found at https://www.covidcon21.com/index.php/
natural-prevention-early-treatment/

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-03-03 04:54:17)

#6 2022-03-06 04:38:09

Edith_S

Hello again from the old lady with medicinal plants !

There's an event about the many uses of medicinal mushrooms and plants, with free gifts and transcripts, starting on March 7, you can get info, join  for free or order here:

https://ancientmedicines.byhealthmeans.com/schedule/

It's worth knowing some more options,  to your health !

#7 2022-03-09 08:41:48

Edith_S

Hello to everybody,

I'd like to share an article (long and crammed with info) about the vegetable oils that are used in all walks of food industry and the repercussion they are having on health (brain, heart, eyes, other degenerative diseases due to inflammation, etc)

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … 1428359923

And under the same breath, here's  the transcript of an interview about macular degeneration

https://mercola.fileburst.com/PDF/Exper … ration.pdf

#8 2022-03-10 05:48:42

Edith_S

https://innercircle.thesacredscience.com/day-1-ift/

a short video is featured to offer some methods to get in touch with your feelings instead of suppressing or denying them.

This is a first step towards using your emotional intelligence which is absolutely necessary to get in touch in these turbulent times.

I would like to stress now again the importance of deep belly breathing to calm down and protect yourself from harm :

Inhale on the count of 4 through yr nose (later extend to 6)
Hold yr breath for 2 sec (later extend to 3)
Exhale on the count of 7through yr nose (later extend to 9)
Hold yr breath for 2 sec (later extend to 3)

repeat a few times - did you notice the 3-6-9 sequence !?

#9 2022-03-10 21:49:27

Cocreatr

Thank you.

Edith_S wrote:

Hello to everybody,

I'd like to share an article (long and crammed with info) about the vegetable oils that are used in all walks of food industry and the repercussion they are having on health (brain, heart, eyes, other degenerative diseases due to inflammation, etc)

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … 1428359923

When the article disappears after 48h on his site, Dr. Mercola refers us to his Censored Library on https://takecontrol.substack.com/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#10 2022-03-25 09:52:02

Edith_S

SiO2 wrote:
Edith_S wrote:

To your HEALTH !

"Dr. Ed Blonz, biochemist and nutrition researcher at UCSF, recently introduced the neuroenergetic hypothesis, which argues that Alzheimer’s develops from an age-related lack of glucose in the brain.

Blonz said that as we age, less glucose reaches the blood-brain barrier, or the brain’s ‘border guard’ that controls what substances enter the brain
According to Blonz, because the brain relies on glucose as its primary fuel, when there is a lot of glucose elsewhere in the body, but not enough in the brain, the body reacts as if the brain has been invaded by a bacteria or virus; these forms of microbial substances also rely on glucose for energy. Blonz adds that the immune system reacts, as it does with other invasions, causing inflammation and the production of the brain’s own antimicrobial substances, one of which is beta-amyloid. However, he said that because in this case, there is no microbial invasion, the beta-amyloid and inflammation don’t solve the problem. As this misguided process continues, beta-amyloid, or the toxic protein that is often found in Alzheimer’s patient’s brains, continues being produced."

The snippet above is from BeingPatient.com which is dedicated to Alzheimer's news, advice, stories & support.

The direct link to the associated interview with Dr. Blonz is here but it's also embedded in the web page cited above.  I found it all to be very interesting and plausible and worthy of being part of my general knowledge regarding cognitive decline.

Hi SiO2
Yes, I am aware of these findings, and I agree the plaques be it the amyloid type or those in arteries blamed on cholesterol and whatnot, are actually a protection developed by your organism. I was actually planned to present a remedy for clogged arteries and blocked hearth valves, so here we go !

#11 2022-03-25 11:07:32

Edith_S

Cardiovascular diseases

All right, here are the facts I learned about plaque formation:

- plaque formation has the role to close the injuries done to your cell walls and stop micro-bleeding. That is to keep the blood inside your arteries. According to the Traditional Chinese Medicine  (TCM) the spleen is in charge to keep the blood inside your blood vessels and also to keep your organs in place  (so from hemorrhoids, to uterine prolapse and varicose veins all included). So  I also use protocols to nourish the stomach - spleen organs. among others,

I attended and bought the transcript of a docu-series related to heart diseases, and I would like to present the Linus Pauling recipe for removing plaques without surgeries. How?  By healing the lining of the arteries and the collagen fibers damaged due to inflammation, wear and tear, etc.

So, don't pick the scab ! Dr Daniel Cobb (https://www.selfgrowth.com/experts/daniel_cobb.html) presented it this way:

- you need large amounts of vitamin C (liposomal form is better as it doesn't trigger intense bowel movements a.k. diarrhea) 6-12 grams, distributed throughout the day. Vitamin C is absolutely necessary for detoxing any poison, regeneration of collagen fibers, etc

- Rutin, a bioflavonoid, which works inside the cells, 2x1 gram daily

- L Lysine, an aminoacid, 3x2 grams daily 

- vitamin E complex  (AC GRACE brand, if possible) with all four tocoferols and 4 tocotrienols,  400-800 IU daily which protect against rancidity of oily supplements and regenerate cells.
Such oily supplements are the Omega 3 fatty acids, recommended daily dose is 1 teaspoon of flaxseed, or hemp seeds, alternated with fish oil (as this might contain too much mercury to use it exclusively)

- vitamin B complex (ex B Right - which has, P5P, MTHFolate , and Methylcobalamine instead of the cheap variants of B6, folic acid and cyanocobalamine). the B vitamins help neutralizing homocisteine, and turn food into energy

- vitamin K2 helps with correct calcium metabolism, daily 100 mcg

- Coenzyme Q 10 - 200-800 mg daily, the heart health and strength enzyme

- Magnesium - the most important mineral for heart health, helps relaxation of heart muscles , 400 mg daily as magnesium malate, glycinate or citrate. Magnesium oil is also good as you put it on the skin and goes directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system.  Just avoid rubbing it where there is a skin damage as it is picky, but could be washed away quickly with water.

Zinc - Copper - they have an antagonistic relationship, the usual dosage is 10/1, or 15/1 in favor of zinc (usually 30-40 mg Zinc), But, if somebody is strict vegan, therefore high in copper, should take only 40 mg zinc daily and no copper,

Sulfur - from eggs, cruciferous veggies, or MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - it has a role in collagen fiber formation, which are afterwards cross linked by vitamin C to renew, regrow tissue.

Well, I am using this formula and I did  better this year in comparison with last summer when I was a complete mess...

Take care !

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-03-28 06:12:24)

#12 2022-03-31 16:32:22

Edith_S

Some rather disturbing information about the consequences of consuming factory-farmed chicken meat due to the intense use of antibiotics which make chicken grow faster but giving way to development and spreading of antibiotic resistant bacteria which , in turn, promote urinary tract infections with serious complications:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … icken.aspx

which contains a good podcast with Maryn McKenna, on the same subject, transcript of which which can be downloaded

quote:
Story at-a-glance
•    Urinary tract infections (UTIs) affect anywhere from 25% to 60% of women over the course of their lifetime, and hospitalization rates for UTIs in the U.S. rose by 52% between 1998 and 2011 as a result of increasing antimicrobial resistance
•    Researchers have found the reason UTIs tend to have such a high recurrence rate in postmenopausal women is because the infection can be caused by several different pathogens that are deeply embedded in the tissue, making them more resistant to elimination
•    In addition to E. coli, bacteria in urine samples included Klebsiella pneumoniae and Enterococcus faecalis, and species in biopsied tissue included E. coli, Staphylococcus hominis and Bacillus firmus

This was rather disturbing to me, as today a found out about a disease transmitted through contact with the urine of the infected person, with effects similar to MS (sclerosis multiplex), called  progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML), caused by the so called John Cunningham virus.

But I think that the real culprits are the bacteria from the UTI infections listed in the above quote - the virus is just an information package which acts on a destabilized terrain (e.g. in case of a weakened immune system).

So, take care !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-25 07:33:08)

#13 2022-04-01 16:55:35

Edith_S

Hello to ALL !

Listen to this, maybe you'll decide to try Tai Chi, Qigong practice - for overall health, balance, peaceful mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VPb-4hW4E8

and  these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmmNWj9YtAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpN3AcXLSSk

I started this twenty years ago when I was exhausted, out of sync, and overweight due to a very difficult and demanding job in the medical labs field.

I gave it up leaving everything I built up with great sacrifices and I decided that after 3 months I would work using my  foreign language skills. 

And for 3 beautiful winter months I was out in the snow, exercising . And the following month I became a secretary translator - just like that !

Be good to yourself, give yourself what you need - and your belief that you deserve what you want will manifest that for you.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-04 16:28:59)

#14 2022-04-01 18:34:39

Robert369

Just a note: Infections can only occur if one's own frequency isn't high enough to serve as "disinfectant" and repel all those low-level critters that cause illnesses.

Hence, raising one's frequency is key to health. Of course it needs also "habit hygienics", etc. and shadow work - and also e.g. past lives clean up.

Otherwise one will just be treating symptoms, because a low frequency "terrain" is the cause.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-01 18:42:09)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#15 2022-04-01 20:29:55

Luckyleaf

Past lives clean up? How to do it without spending (too much) money? Via meditation? Can Robert or someone share here?... If not covered before

#16 2022-04-01 20:44:48

Robert369

Luckyleaf wrote:

Past lives clean up? How to do it without spending (too much) money? Via meditation? Can Robert or someone share here?... If not covered before

Yes, going into past lives for problem removal on one's own can be difficult if not impossible from down here, but even if it works the process is slow as one needs to remove one layer after another in multiple sessions, because if doing it like this it needs time inbetween allow the changes to settle. And I am well aware that such oftentimes easily costs thousands of bucks if paying someone for sessions.

Thanks to our abilities we have a means to do an instant-clearing of pretty much everything from a higher level (not needing to go through layers). And our team can help with that without paying through the nose, and more like on a "We discuss and find your problems together, and you find within your heart what it is worth for you".

This is because just like Gosia we're not on the planet to get rich from our abilities, but to get along with our daily needs and to assist the planetary liberation - for which everyone on our planet needs to get self-enabled, and clearing/healing of all sorts are usually badly needed before even being able to begin with actual self-empowerment.

So, while this was sort of an advertisement, I wish to outline that what we offer is truly unique and in the very same spirit as this platform. So, I hope that this is accepted to be posted here as reply for advice.

My contact information is in my user profile, and this can be done for others who have needs as well.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-01 20:54:56)

#17 2022-04-02 03:06:58

Edith_S

Genoveva wrote:

The urinary tract infection occurs in many people who are vegetarian too. So, unless the same crap comes through recycled water, it means that it exists in vegetables too, or that stress is a factor too (or the trigger).

Hi Genoveva,

you are right, anybody can get infected - just from swimming in contaminated water, for example. It depends on your immunity, that is, as Robert 369 said, your frequency.

Thank you, Genoveva and Robert 369 for your input.

Here is an article about an experiment with Wim Hof, the Iceman, and other people who were trained by him, who got injected on purpose with harmful bacteria, and were able to keep the cytokine storm under control.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034215/

Abstract

Excessive or persistent proinflammatory cytokine production plays a central role in autoimmune diseases. Acute activation of the sympathetic nervous system attenuates the innate immune response. However, both the autonomic nervous system and innate immune system are regarded as systems that cannot be voluntarily influenced. Herein, we evaluated the effects of a training program on the autonomic nervous system and innate immune response. Healthy volunteers were randomized to either the intervention (n = 12) or control group (n = 12).

Subjects in the intervention group were trained for 10 d in meditation (third eye meditation), breathing techniques (i.a., cyclic hyperventilation followed by breath retention), and exposure to cold (i.a., immersions in ice cold water). The control group was not trained. Subsequently, all subjects underwent experimental endotoxemia (i.v. administration of 2 ng/kg Escherichia coli endotoxin).

In the intervention group, practicing the learned techniques resulted in intermittent respiratory alkalosis and hypoxia resulting in profoundly increased plasma epinephrine levels. In the intervention group, plasma levels of the anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10 increased more rapidly after endotoxin administration, correlated strongly with preceding epinephrine levels, and were higher. Levels of proinflammatory mediators TNF-α, IL-6, and IL-8 were lower in the intervention group and correlated negatively with IL-10 levels. Finally, flu-like symptoms were lower in the intervention group. In conclusion, we demonstrate that voluntary activation of the sympathetic nervous system results in epinephrine release and subsequent suppression of the innate immune response in humans in vivo.

These results could have important implications for the treatment of conditions associated with excessive or persistent inflammation, such as autoimmune diseases.

(...)

Next to exogenous (i.e., pharmacological or electrical) modulation of the autonomic nervous system (ANS), endogenous stimulation of ANS activity may also limit the inflammatory response, but the ANS is generally regarded as a system that cannot be voluntarily influenced.

However, results from a recently performed case study on a Dutch individual, who holds several world records with regard to withstanding extreme cold, suggest otherwise (10). It was shown that this individual was able to voluntarily activate the sympathetic nervous system through a self-developed method involving meditation, exposure to cold, and breathing techniques. This resulted in increased catecholamine and cortisol release and a remarkably mild innate immune response during experimental endotoxemia compared with more than 100 subjects who previously underwent experimental endotoxemia.

In the present study, we investigated the effects of his training program (see Movie S1 for an impression) on sympathetic nervous system parameters and the innate immune response in healthy male volunteers during experimental endotoxemia in a randomized controlled fashion.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-02 03:21:19)

#18 2022-04-03 06:04:42

Edith_S

Hello everybody ,

you can listen for free today to a masterclass about the benefits of mushrooms, berries, nuts, seeds here:

https://eattolivemasterclass.com/?fbcli … 4DirnuDwa0

You will get a lot of useful info, so see you this summer-autumn in the woods !!!

#19 2022-04-03 09:31:12

Robert369 wrote:
Luckyleaf wrote:

Thanks to our abilities we have a means to do an instant-clearing of pretty much everything from a higher level (not needing to go through layers). And our team can help with that without paying through the nose, and more like on a "We discuss and find your problems together, and you find within your heart what it is worth for you".

So, while this was sort of an advertisement, I wish to outline that what we offer is truly unique and in the very same spirit as this platform. So, I hope that this is accepted to be posted here as reply for advice.

My contact information is in my user profile, and this can be done for others who have needs as well.

Hi Robert369, I am interested in this (and also the wealth of information on the private server).  Would the first step be registering on the forum?  Or would you prefer an e-mail (through this forum's e-mail function)?  Thank you for your consideration.

#20 2022-04-09 06:08:33

Edith_S

Hello,

here's a free report on how to use garlic as a home remedy, alternative to antibiotics:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tgn-pdf-upload … Report.pdf

and, if interested to learn more, you can buy an ample report about healing with natural remedies here (I am not advertising, just information providing !!)

https://thegrownetwork.com/treating-infections/

To your health!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-09 06:20:24)

#21 2022-04-12 05:14:35

Edith_S

Uff, uff silly me!

I should have to pay more attention to my email box. This docu-series about Liver diseases is ending, I hope there are a few more hours to watch for free episode 7  here:           https://stopfattyliver.com/7-liver-solutions/

where you will learn about vitamin C multiple uses, as well as the dangers of glyphosate and the lifestyle changes to protect yourself

https://www.tfrecipes.com/dr-thomas-levy-website/  a useful site for applications recommended by dr Levy

https://stephanieseneff.net/  this Lady is so versatile in sciences that is breathtaking

https://www.drrusselljaffe.com/  so much common sense

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-12 05:35:25)

#22 2022-04-13 14:51:25

Edith_S

Hi everybody,

As I am subscribed to all kind of health forums, I receive a large amount of info. Now , I'm nobody's salesman, just my opinion is that it is worth knowing the offer. Here is this one about natural alternatives to antibiotic treatment and also about how to proceed to be able to treat yourself and relatives , friends at home, in case of minor, even more severe injuries,  without relying on hospitals only.

So, you have a chance for choice.

https://thegrownetwork.com/treating-infections/

To your health !

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-13 14:52:04)

#23 2022-04-13 15:28:21

RoadtoSamadhi

How do people deal with arthritis ? my wrists have been flaring up heavy lately.

#24 2022-04-13 16:42:48

Robert369

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

How do people deal with arthritis ? my wrists have been flaring up heavy lately.

Borax is your friend for such, along with magnesium, preferably in the form of the hydroxide Mg(OH)2 as it is non-acidic and easily absorbed.

Though to also fix the many related issues (which might not be visible yet), usually the "full substance" chain is needed, so you' also have to add vitamin D3 and K2 for maximum effect, as all these substances build on each other.

#25 2022-04-14 06:54:10

Edith_S

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Hi RoadtoSamadhi,

Is this a case of osteoarthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome?? There are some differences in treatment.

Also, the main common culprit is diet - sugar is highly inflammatory, also are the vegetable oils.  People can become sensitive to nightshades (tomatoes, eggplant etc) , oxalates, found in some veggies, nuts and seeds mainly. All these are source of inflammation, but don't act the same way.

So, could you provide more info in these respects?

https://gundrymd.com/nightshade-vegetables/
https://www.webmd.com/diet/foods-high-in-oxalates

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-14 07:00:08)

Board footer