You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-03 23:10:13

Happy
Moderator

Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

On Odysee only:

Is Putin Fighting Deep State in Ukraine? Levels of Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi


From the blurb:
Gosia: "[...]here I have for you another short video where Athena and Yazhi give their insights into what they know about the alleged notions of Putin fighting the Deep State. Is he? Make sure you watch this 10min video till the end to understand more fully."

Published: March 3rd, 2022.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#2 2022-03-04 05:13:36

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Like probably everyone here, I've done some serious research for the last few years, from quite a variety of sources, including Q type stuff. I doubt any of our search algorithyms would have bypassed some Q info. It certainly does have some 'overlap information' but definitely didn't 'stick' to my intuitiveness.

I'm not one to sign-up to something just because it's hopeful, but may not be truthful. Eventually, I saw a clip from CA that pointed out that Q was created by the CIA and I personally felt that was true. I saw a whole lot of my spiritual friends who were awakened to the covid scam, be totally on board with the Q vision; 'waiting for the big reveal, the divine Trump coming back, the big next white hat event' that Q promised..as well as B. Fulford reports and all manner of 'Hillary Clinton has been executed etc.' Really?...yah ok...let's see it.

I always felt that those things were a large percentage of fantasy (even though, some information seemed to overlap) and have even been kicked out of online groups for saying so and I'm not one to say it politely, after 2 or 3 rounds.

I feel like 'my research' has gone all over the place, trying to remain open, listening to out-of-the-box sources and listening within as well. This has served me to feel NO finding of the truth, but to 'remain more neutral to many things presenting in the 'mainstream world news'.

To try my best to get to my point here is the following consideration; WTF! Let's just consider the VARIED CABALS existing and vying for position/control??

As I sit here and am too lazy to look up the exact titles/articles/etc...I know many of us have come across this especially here, so let's talk about or try to determine what's what. In my 'all over the place/openness research' this is what I've come across...(don't hold me to accurate titles/names/groups)
Some of this may or may not have derived from CA.

Q was created by CIA, to keep the researchers 'quelled'. (trust the plan...blah blah)

Trump is a Cabalist Member; Order of the Black Sun. He is actually only in it for himself and some kind of 'king of the world' title that he is not being rewarded and is retaliating.

Putin is a Cabalist Member; The Red Dragon Dynasty. Not sure of agendas other than playing the role, performing his chess move.(from recent CA vid, not me)
The ones we are MOST horrified by; The Khazarian Mafia, Jesuit Order (Sanhedrin);Council of 70, Rothschild lineage. Are these cabal factions together? separate?
WHo and what of these Cabal orders are warring with each other and or with humanity? WTF is going on?????

Also, in the mix of things; there must be true and good agenda/activists/operations... Apparently; Q, (not feeling it), but having said that; in any organization there must be a percentage of 'good-guy' operatives implementing what they will and also other factions; Kim Goguen? The Light System? United Alliance?...

Does anyone have anything to add to this? Including correcting cabal groups etc or whatever. Let's figure out what we're up against specifically!!!

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-03-05 01:42:46)


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#3 2022-03-04 07:03:36

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

I really don't look too deeply into these things, because it's all the same. People think that political figures Dump and Poot'n are somehow one their side. They are all sociopathic pieces of cabal shit that should be lined up and machine gunned into a ditch.


righteously indignant

Offline

#4 2022-03-04 08:37:54

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

My information on this: Putin is a Karistus incarnate, yes. And he is of draconian descent (his soul).  He is of course a part of the cabal, because all political leaders are. You can't hold any power on earth without belonging to the very old ruling bloodlines.

But Putin is very aware of the situation. He knows that in the calculation of the cabal he has to play a certain role.  But he doesn't want to play that role. He is trying to do his own (good) thing.   Putin is in the same situation as Adolf was.  Planned as agents for the cabals dark agenda, but trying to escape and fight against the handlers.

Russia and the russian people are now the most spirituel advanced on the planet, like the germans were in the time of the third reich.
Putin wants a free development of individuality, he loves earth and nature very much.   
He stands for these values. He doesn't want to take the cultural identity from the nations, like the western cabal does.

Putin is fighting against the Jesuits, who do very bad things.  And sadly but true there are at least one clone of Putin, who is presented in media, who talks about war and provokes bad things.   

It is a very difficult situation. It helps Putin if we pray to Mother Mary. She is very strong and a protector of the Karistus.

Offline

#5 2022-03-04 09:39:44

ro2778
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

I feel like we are somewhat misled by the concept that high density civilisations no longer fight. Farily early on we learned that they had to overcome persecution without weapons, because there is no stick big enough to surpress the shadow. But then, it seems Earth is really about control of reality for these ET races and when they are playing in the Earth matrix, then presumably that is an arena where using a stick is necessary.

Also isn't the Karistus' enemy the Vlash? Have we ever explored the Vlash in detail, I don't recall? I don't know if they exist out there, or are another human egregor contained in this Earth-Mars-Venus game?

And then we are told the Karistus are positive high density beings from Jupiter, which is fair enough, but that doesn't make them universally positive. When they are engaged in contructing a reality here on Earth, if suddenly their interests go against the publics interests, or if suddenly they have to engage in a strategy that is harmful to the public, then that particular action is regressive from our perspective. As they said, evil in the stellar matrix is defined as pursuing a strategy that is counter to another perspective. So in that sense, any race has the potential to be both benevolent and evil, depending on their objectives and therefore actions at a particular moment. Although it seem the Taygetans are particularly sensitive to avoiding regressive action from the perspective of the human public, which is nice!

Offline

#6 2022-03-04 09:41:23

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

The most powerful centre of the cabal on earth is the vatican. 

There everything comes together. The Jesuits are the strongest instrument. The jesuits run the CIA and all other Secret Agencys. The Vatican constructed zionism. The Vatican is behind the jewish and the moslemic religion. The Vatican runs the different branches of the mafia.  The Vatican sits on a system of dumbs and portals, they have direct contact to extrateresstrials and inner-earth beings of non-human descent.

It is no coincidence, that the jesuits early went to china.

The Vatican runs the science. The telescopes and research in the space. They are sitting on a lot of secret very old books and artifacts.

They constructed Israel and the Mossad.  They are pulling the strings.

But who are the Vatican?  The Vatican as the Holy Seed has been taken over totally in the late middle ages, by the very old corrupted bloodlines of the earth.

The same corrupted bloodlines who killed Jules Cesar and Romulus.  (Both tried to oppose them).  They were the etruscian priesthood, then they were the families of the roman senatus, and these families exist up to today.

The families of the italian roman financial elite of the renaissance. Medici, Colonna, Varese, Borgia, Orsini, Pamphili...etc.   and their numerous offspring all over the world.

There were good and pure bloodlines in the european aristocracy, but they took over and destroyed the remains.

The problem with those bloodlines is their sick belief-system. They have a secret religion, they believe doing evil makes them strong. It is a distorted saturn cult.


They produced masses of traumatized and shattered souls (because of their cult). All in their own ranks, ruling the world.  They are full of hate and pain, and produce more hate and pain. As long as an individual is obeodient, they incarnate again and again in their bloodlines, is programmed (by trauma) and used.


Because of the deep programming it is difficult to leave or to rebel against their agenda. Some tried (for example Adolf and some of his team) you know what happened.

Offline

#7 2022-03-05 01:56:08

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

I enjoy reading all of your perspectives on things.

@Crystal Dragon; Lol. I agree, dirty rotten scoundrels.

@ro2778; I don't recall hearing about the Vlash until the recent CA video. I often have a hard time with the two perspectives/expressions of life here, where one is a game matrix and then the 3D action/volition going on and constantly feeling attacked, betrayed, lied to...all in all an enormous abusive relationship with the controllers.

@Warrior Bishop; I agree with alot of your research. I don't really resonate with praying to this or that. I agree with the Vatican as being a center of control and secrecy and likely military labs underneath. Vile people. Interesting take on Hitler??

Also to ask you guys; What's up with Ba'al/Baphoment/Moloch?? (This is kind of for fun/stupid, but LOL)...what are these goat headed, bull-headed gender-blended 'gods' doing demanding blood sacrifices?? Shouldn't the people have been bringing them some nice sweet hay etc? lol


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#8 2022-03-05 18:47:38

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

There are a few good pieces on David Ickes' website on this subject at the moment, plus his latest 'dot connector' video. It's called something like 'why take sides when they are all part of the same web?'. He also makes clear that he denounces and finds abhorrent the killing of civilians by anybody, any 'side'. He grasps all this bigger picture stuff more fully than any other human being on planet Earth I know of. Only our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends sing to the same tune so clearly. With thanks and gratitude...... x

Offline

#9 2022-03-05 20:50:31

Marc
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Anyone who does politics and/or big business has to be related in some way to the Deep State.
The Deep state is everywhere.
So, all White Hats are related to the Deep State in a way. They have no choice.
They fight the enemy on its territory. They are among them.
What I understand is that the White Hats are like double agents and they play the Deep State game, but derail their plans, or realign their plans toward a more positive result.
Remember, nothing is perfect, and when you decide to purge a satanic group from the Earth, it is never pretty and you are going to get your hands dirty.

About Q : Good or Bad ?
I would say, just check the actions and the results (impact):
- People awaken about the Deep state, Pedophilia, Human trafficking, Adrenochrome... around the world
- People hold the line and stay peaceful... around the world
- It created an army of digital warrior to fight back against the fake news/mass media
- This one is less obvious but I can tell that people listen more to their intuition. They are more open to the magic of life. Because Q is cryptic and it makes you think and imagine, it is like there is something magic about it. A lot of people are now interested in geomatria for example.

In the end, Q is clearly mostly White Hats, and the White Hats uses the Deep state agencies to advance their project. I'm sure a part of NSA is Deep State, but a part of it is also White Hats.

Finally, don't believe anything, don't trust anyone.
Believe only in yourself, nothing else.
Trust only yourself, no one else.
It doesn't mean to live in eternal doubts and distrust, just don't give your power away.

Offline

#10 2022-03-05 20:59:20

Happy
Moderator

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Marc wrote:

About Q : Good or Bad ?


... or the controllers could finally let the "white hats" mobilize through a "Q-movement" (Chabad) to sharpen the fronts of conflict. This, to make a transit of the world hegemony to the East easier. Sun Tzu. Art of War.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#11 2022-03-06 16:24:12

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Greta wrote:

Impossible. If they run VP they must be very negative, satanists obviously. Just look at what is going on on the battle field.

The Karistus are not Satanists, quite literally the opposite. They are fighting the Satanists every day in all kinds of ways. They are not 'running' Putin, they are reportedly advising him. Doesn't mean he's doing everything they wish or that he even could. As was said in one of the recent videos, Putin is in a difficult position and Karistus know this. He reports to the same hidden bosses as the Western leaders. The game is orchestrated from above. A lot of information is simply out of the hands of the average human. Knowing more is often potentially dangerous.


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#12 2022-03-06 19:23:05

Robert369
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Greta wrote:

1.5 mil people have already flet Ukraine and EK expects 8 mil refugees in total. If this "special peaceful military operation" were what VP calls it, noone would need to fleet, agree?
They fleet because they are targeted, attacked, bombed. Simple.

Please stop spreading media lies which you blindly believe, because this place is about truth. You couldn't even provide any proof for "targeted, attacked, bombed" that is NOT coming from a Cabal agency or paid agent.

Also, by that logic, nobody would take the vaxx because it is not needed but instead deadly. But as you hopefully start to realize, all these pointless actions are a result of media mind-control that spreads fear and lies, so people act irrationally. Not that any of the "refugees numbers" are needing to be correct anyways, because those are from... where ?

As I repeatedly wrote already, please stop believing and spreading Cabal propaganda. Or do so on other places that care about such, because the people in this place are not interested in such anymore and know that everything in the media is a lie.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#13 2022-03-07 03:09:26

NatalyXu
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Hello dear members of forum.
Would you kind to tell me how I can contact with Gosia and Robert directly?

Offline

#14 2022-03-07 13:35:22

NatalyXu
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Hello,  Greta and other guys.    Thank you for you  feedback. My email is ****** email address removed ******  if I  have some problems with Telegram









[Please refer to profile for contact information. Moderator.]

Offline

#15 2022-03-08 16:34:31

Brahman
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

New video from Athena. Don't trust the media/news. Both sides disinform.

https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/do-n … cautious:0


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#16 2022-03-09 08:05:32

Brahman
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Putin's greatest treasure, his family, is in Switzerland. A very safe place, there, as you know, are the black hats of the cabal that Putin is supposedly at war with. Maybe his children will study there at Schwab's academy for global leaders.

Could be fake news but I think this is one piece of evidence in favor of the fact that behind the scenes they are all friends as Athena said.

https://torontosun.com/news/world/putin … and-report


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#17 2022-03-09 14:17:38

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

I wonder how current events fit with this insight?

Swaruu on 2020-06-01 wrote:

From inside the Earth the suffering is real, the desperation to get out as well. And the Federation can be interpreted as cruel and permissive. And that interpretation will be perfectly valid. Let's say the Federation is trying to force humans to change course. But within that, even if it is with good intentions, and because they see no other option or procedure, it can be validly interpreted as a negative intervention to human needs.

That being said, total planetary destruction could never happen as nuclear war, not only because they would then intervene, but because the Federation controls both sides, leaving the conflicts between the world superpowers as mere theater. The Cold War was only theater and its leaders knew it. Means for the population to experience that fear, their doubts and their xenophobic reflexes generated by themselves.

Imposition of a NWO the Satanist total control style. But they forget something. That human beings are unpredictable, as is the climate. They think they know them and then they make big changes. It is against every cell in every human to live under that kind of totalitarian control. Because it invades not only locking the body in a prison, because the spirit continues, it is strong. Hence the saying that they can put me in prison but my spirit, my soul and my mind will always be free.

But what they try with the vaccine and the microchips invades the mind, connection between spirit and body. It destroys the will to live. So the people of the world will never accept it. Only by sectors that will collapse quickly. Biology is not only physical, DNA. It is spirit. Without it the bodies die. There can be no total robotization and full control of the human population as they wish.

It will reverse and explode in their faces in a phenomenal way, very soon. Even if they manage to implement it, it will be short-lived.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/galac … on-taygeta


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#18 2022-03-09 17:37:03

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

https://mobile.twitter.com/LezLuthor/st … 2848265221

Link is of a twitter account of a person who went to Ukraine through Poland and taking pictures and videos of the lack of action, mainly seems to be the media stretching things and dramatising. They are in Kyiv on the 8th and apart from a lot of media and news crews it seems quite quiet.

The media will always use tricks to stretch the truth or twist it in the way they want. Nothing is ever what it seems.

Offline

#19 2022-03-09 18:43:34

Brahman
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Tyndlar wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LezLuthor/st … 2848265221

Link is of a twitter account of a person who went to Ukraine through Poland and taking pictures and videos of the lack of action, mainly seems to be the media stretching things and dramatising. They are in Kyiv on the 8th and apart from a lot of media and news crews it seems quite quiet.

The media will always use tricks to stretch the truth or twist it in the way they want. Nothing is ever what it seems.

The media can create war. Athena said that they use actors, crowds, film footage, but she did not say that there is no hostilities in Ukraine and nothing is actually happening. At the same time refugees are arriving...


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#20 2022-03-09 19:33:36

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

There seems to have been a mass evacuation still in areas of Ukraine and panicking people trying to get out at first, everyone seemed to try and leave at the same time and the sirens were freaking people out.

I ask the question though, where are all those from Ukraine and why do I not see any people showing their own videos and photos of their area? I may be wrong though.

Also Russians seem to be censored a lot too.

Offline

#21 2022-03-09 19:47:37

Robert369
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Tyndlar wrote:

There seems to have been a mass evacuation still in areas of Ukraine and panicking people trying to get out at first, everyone seemed to try and leave at the same time and the sirens were freaking people out.

Please be aware that all this can both be staged and paid. Just remember how all the "immigrants" and "refugees" swarmed the EU after the Cabals bribed them while stirring up things in their home countries.

So, the question would be, how many of these people are real refugees and not just imposters or mislead sheep. And, of course, how much of the reporting is correct anyways - usually below 1%...

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-09 20:16:03)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#22 2022-03-09 20:02:01

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

It was a YouTuber called BaldandBankrupt who at first was like “nothing happening here, all quiet” even though the news was saying different at the time, he asked locals about it and they were saying they don’t believe there will be a war, then sirens started and people were trying to get on the trains or sit in the underground but no bombs.

Though now it just seems to show him showing off and having machine gun lessons etc and is now outside of Ukraine  it seems. I don’t really trust anything though unless I went myself and took a look.

Offline

#23 2022-03-09 22:24:52

Robert369
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Greta wrote:

Right. 2mio ppl have left their homes to avoid risking life because of bombshelling on civil targets. Very sad. All those who say VP is a white hat should reconsider their opinion. Psychopath and criminal that's what he is.

You say that as if you counted them yourself. How can you be sure that any of this is true and not just more lies as everything about this fake-war is ?

This being said, please be aware that Russia and Ukraine agreed on this staged "war" while not wanting to harm civilians. It is the Zionists hired mercenaries who attack civilians and then film that for their fake-news and other lies, as to discredit Putin.

This is all they have left, because they have no means to fight him anymore by any other means after all the western powers refused to join their war against Putin (because they know that they'd lose within few days). Please see that portion of Fulford's latest report, as he is actually providing some correct intel at times.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-10 03:52:13)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#24 2022-03-09 22:53:16

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Judging on the history of Ukraine it makes this “war” seem like a way to get the people to agree on what they wanted to happen both Russia in the past and Ukraine in the past… so if you look further back it kinda gives some clues.

Looking deeper into it, it’s way more complex than good guys and the bad guys, there is no good guy or bad guy in this, this is the collective psychopathic leaders and their money goals, they don’t care about civilians, none of them do.

If all of these companies were so caring and empathic then why have they not stopped business with China and their slave trade, as well as many other countries and things that all of those companies that pulled out of Russia are linked to? If they cared so much then they would care for everyone else as well, and they don’t.

Russia also seems a testing ground for the “reset” in some way too.

All of these companies and banks can drop deals with everyone else and China  if they suddenly grew a conscience over night! Also the banks if they really care, then they should drop all of the money they deal in the weapons trade etc

They all talk a load of bull, you don’t truly know what is real when it comes from them.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-03-09 23:00:19)

Offline

#25 2022-03-24 21:48:46

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Is Putin Fighting Deep State/Cabal and Vlash - Athena Swaruu and Yazhi

Tyndlar wrote:

Judging on the history of Ukraine it makes this “war” seem like a way to get the people to agree on what they wanted to happen both Russia in the past and Ukraine in the past… so if you look further back it kinda gives some clues.

Looking deeper into it, it’s way more complex than good guys and the bad guys, there is no good guy or bad guy in this, this is the collective psychopathic leaders and their money goals, they don’t care about civilians, none of them do.

They all talk a load of bull, you don’t truly know what is real when it comes from them.

Some clues from further back.

Why 2022 is 1973

Klaus Schwab is Zbigniew Brzezinski

by Jon Rappoport

March 24, 2022

I wrote the following piece five years ago. It describes an elite group— whose globalist goals have been exported to the World Economic Forum (WEF), headed by Klaus Schwab.

Remember David Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission? They’re still around. But their quiet style has been replaced by the big brassy in-your-face Schwab circus: WE’RE TRANSFORMING THE WORLD. OKAY? WE ADMIT IT. ACHTUNG, BABY.

Let’s revisit the Trilaterals. It’s instructive. There are a few shockers. Here we go:

Who is in charge of destroying borders and separate nations?

One group has been virtually forgotten. Its influence is enormous. It has existed since 1973.

It’s called the Trilateral Commission (TC).

Keep in mind that the original stated goal of the TC was to create “a new international economic order.”

In the run-up to his inauguration after the 2008 presidential election, Obama was tutored by the co-founder of the Trilateral Commission, Zbigniew Brzezinski.

In 1969, four years before birthing the TC with David Rockefeller, Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote: “[The] nation state as a fundamental unit of man’s organized life has ceased to be the principal creative force. International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are far in advance of the political concepts of the nation state.”

Goodbye, separate nations.

Any doubt on the question of TC goals is answered by David Rockefeller himself, the founder of the TC, in his Memoirs (2003): “Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” …

More: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/03 … 2-is-1973/


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB