You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-09 12:00:02

Pymander

Investigating Zero Point Energy and Base-12 Mathematics

Introduction:

Last week I started re-listening to Swaruu’s series on the Mechanics of Manifestation as well as Interstellar Navigation and became a little obsessed. I first watched this series a year or two ago and was very intrigued at the time, however, I never really understood the information at a deeper level. It made sense superficially; but, I did not know how to utilize it in a physical way which I suspect is a common sentiment.

However, after going through the material multiple times, I started realizing that there were a lot of clues and bits of information Swaruu and the others were hinting at; but, not telling us directly especially concerning Zero Point Energy. It was like a teacher guiding the student, but, not giving them the answers. It started with their insistence that we need to switch to Base-12 mathematics.

The first time you try teach yourself how to add or subtract in Base-12 it will feel as if you are in 1st grade counting with your fingers. For Base-12 you need to add two additional numerals, most will use “X” and “E” or “A” and “B” as single digits to replace 10 and 11.

It goes… 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, X, E, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 1X, 1E, 20..etc. Consider that “10” and “20” are not “ten” and “twenty.” They are better thought of as “One-Dozen” and “Two-Dozen.” So 23 is not 23, it is “Two-Dozen + 3” or 27 in Base-10. This all sounds super confusing; but, you get used to it after awhile. (Base-12 calculator and decimal converter - https://dozenal.netlify.app/ | https://flud.org/dozenal-calc.html )

As Swaruu very eloquently explained in Mechanics of Manifestation (https://youtu.be/8wNCMG8hgoM), patterns emerge when you double numbers and reduce the result to a single digit by adding the resulting numbers until it is reduced to a single digit.

Numbers doubled in Base-10:
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048
Reduced to its single digit…
1, 2, 4, 8 , 7(1+6=7), 5 (3+2=5), 1 (6+4=10…1), 2 (1+2+8 = 11, 1+1=2), 4 (2+5+6=13, 1+3=4), 8(5+1+2=8)…etc

As many who study Tesla already know, a repeating pattern emerges… 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5… this will repeat infinitely. As you can see, 3, 6, 9 are left out. Tesla and others believed these numbers were indicative of the Ether as 3+6=9. They presumed 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5 represented the physical world, and 3, 6, 9 the unseen side of the universe.

The whole idea of zero point energy is the depolarization of this fabric of space. Space is not empty. It is akin to water like when you drop a rock into a pond you see ripples move across the surface. You understand that sound functions the same way except with the atmosphere as its medium. When you broadcast a radio transmission you are creating a frequency that causes a wave in the Ether. This medium is everything. If space were really “nothing,” how could you send send radio transmissions or light through it? Space is not nothing. It is a physical medium with its own unique characteristics that our mainstream science does not recognize. Everything is Ether and everything is a specific frequency as Stellar Navigation explains (https://youtu.be/lKjaPq04eBo). There is no distance. Location is akin to a measurement of the frequency.

Back to number doubling. When you double numbers using Base-12 a different sequence emerges.

Doubling Base-12…
1, 2, 4, 8, 14, 28, 54, X8, 194, 369, 714, 1228, 2454, 48X8
The pattern when you reduce the numbers…
1, 2, 4, 8, 5, X, 9, 7, 3, 6…this repeats infinitely just like in Base-10

The key point is this. In Base-10 3, 6, and 9 are missing. However, in Base-12, there is only one missing digit… “E.” (11 in Base-10). “E” is the source, it is the Ether… there is only one and this is the mathematical proof. To create zero point energy you must create a depolarization with the E. This is what Swaruu meant when she said Tesla coils and other inventions were missing half of their physical side to create a depolarization with the Ether because of incorrect mathematics.

Base10-12-01.jpg

After figuring this out, I started understanding what the Taygetan’s meant when they say the Pyramids are depolarization machines. When you look at the Pyramids, what is not obvious is that there is an etheric second pyramid upside down creating a grounding effect. In the case of the pyramids it is not physical like the visible side; but, the grounding effect is created by underground water running beneath the pyramids and subterranean passages they keep hidden from the public.

To prove this mathematically, you must find the opposing digit that will add up to E in the sequence…
1, 2, 4, 8, 5, X, 9, 7, 3, 6 - original sequence
X, 9, 7, 3, 6, 1, 2, 4, 8, 5 - Inverse sequence… all pairs add up to “E.”

When you apply this sequence to the image of the double pyramid used in one of the videos this is what you get… All digits add up to E which is balanced in the center… where the Queen’s chamber is… where Swaruu said the power generator or whatever was located. While the shape of the pyramid has angles and flat surfaces, I believe the effect its creating in the Ether is that of a toroid where all physical forces are in balance.

base12-pyramid-01.jpg

It appears much of the numerology the elites use appears to be based on this. 9 = “Ether” in Base-10. E= “Ether” in Base-12. E is equal to “11” in Base-10. What event happened on 9/11? Furthermore, “11” written in Base-12 becomes “13” in Base-10. Furthermore, I suspect the Christian idea of the “Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit” is based on 3, 6, 9 pattern knowing it is a false representation of the Universe.

E, E, E, E, E, E, E, E, E, E
1, 2, 4, 8, 5, X, 9, 7, 3, 6
X, 9, 7, 3, 6, 1, 2, 4, 8, 5
E, E, E, E, E, E, E, E, E, E
1, 2, 4, 8, 5, X, 9, 7, 3, 6
X, 9, 7, 3, 6, 1, 2, 4, 8, 5

When you place these numbers into a table like this it becomes apparent that the form created is an infinite toroid. I created this graphic to illustrate the geometry formed when matching pairs. While the image is 2D, it is toroidal in nature.
12.jpg

Coil.jpg

The Taygetans mentioned Rodin coils multiple times implying that they could be used to create a crude zero point generator. There are many examples of people creating these with different designs and often finding intriguing results; however, nothing exceptional. From what I can decipher, it appears this is primarily a material problem (we need superconductors). However, I have also noticed a difference in how most Rodin coils are constructed versus the toroidal diagram I created which could be used as a basis for creating an improved design.

Additionally, I wonder if each pair of matching digits is meant to be a unique frequency or polarity…

1-X
2-9
4-7
8-3
5-6

I don’t think a Zero Point reactor is as simple as running current through copper wire in a toroid. I think you need to manipulate the individual frequencies in precise arrangements. Additionally, I suspect the construction of the Rodin coil should be made to better copy the sacred geometry pattern from the diagram I created where each pair of numbers is on a separate circuit that can be individually adjusted. This is the area I could really use some guidance in. I envision something similar to this colorized diagram where each pair is isolated to its own unique frequency.
E-colors.jpg

In my mind I’ve been trying to imagine other configurations and have the idea that perhaps two toroids inverted are necessary to create the opposing and balancing forces like the inverted pyramids. While browsing YouTube, I found a pair of examples that intrigued me because they had a similar configuration and effect to what I had imagined. The first is of a “Military Spark Gap” (https://youtu.be/vf9c39UfeTU?t=213) someone was able to get their hands on. It almost looks like it is already producing Zero Point Energy in the center with the plasma though it isn’t being harnessed in this example.

Another thing Swaruu mentioned was that spark plugs (originally invented by Tesla) were accessing a form of the Ether with the ground at the end of the tip. I was wondering what would happen if you removed the tip and placed two spark plugs opposing each other… in my mind I envision both forces balancing each other out creating a spark of Ether in the center. I found this one video and while it’s meant to demonstrate something else, I see similarities and notice that both spark plugs appear to be linked to each other as he adds capacitors to each side. (https://youtu.be/fiVtZb7Ec-U?t=213)

In summation, I hope what I uncovered has been interesting and might assist anyone delving into zero point energy. It would be great if someone with more scientific knowledge could provide their thoughts on all of this. I think this is the mathematical basis of how zero point is accessed; but, I’m not sure how to turn this math into a physical device. I think there is still more to be uncovered before creating a theoretical device.

I know these times are stressful with Russia and China and the vaccines and all that. But, there's not much any of us can do on the individual level to stop all of that. However, if we could figure out technology like this, we could completely end our reliance on the Matrix.

#2 2022-03-09 13:23:20

Robert369

Re: Investigating Zero Point Energy and Base-12 Mathematics

Thank you for sharing this, that's a decent article on the topic.

As for the Rodin coil: The problem is that a coil design is only helping so much as long as people have no clue how to make use of it properly and by that its unique properties. It is all about the "how" and not the "what" is used.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-03-11 12:58:30

Mwafriqa

Interesting hypothesis, makes alot of sense even for a layman such as myself. I wonder what role consciousness would play in this configuration. From what I have gathered so far watching a few of the Cosmic Agency videos is that the 5D beings are able to seamlessly interact with the zero point energy almost as though it was an extension of their consciousness.

Could that be the missing link?

Thinking out aloud. Thanks for sharing.

11:11

#4 2022-03-11 19:57:21

Pymander

Mwafriqa wrote:

Interesting hypothesis, makes alot of sense even for a layman such as myself. I wonder what role consciousness would play in this configuration.

From what I understand, consciousness is the potential energy of the Ether manifested into physical form. That is why everything, even a rock, has consciousness. It's difficult to wrap your mind around it the concept. But now, I do see how this all harkens back to the idea that there is no distance; we are merely points of frequency on an infinite frequency map.

I also see what they mean when they say there are 'Starseeds' positioned all over the Earth to raise the collective frequency. It's like we're all unique patterns of vibration; but, the higher your vibration is, the more influence it will passively have on lower frequencies around you.

I'm going to try creating a Rodin coil based on the Base-12 patterns and see if it performs better than the designs most people have been using.

#5 2022-03-11 20:07:10

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

I'm going to try creating a Rodin coil based on the Base-12 patterns and see if it performs better than the designs most people have been using.

If you are true to this, I might assist in explaining how to put it to use, because as I wrote further up already, the coil layout (which can be much simpler and still work perfectly) is not as magic as how it is getting used.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-03-13 12:56:38

Cocreatr

Pymander wrote:

As Swaruu very eloquently explained in Mechanics of Manifestation (https://youtu.be/8wNCMG8hgoM), patterns emerge when you double numbers and reduce the result to a single digit by adding the resulting numbers until it is reduced to a single digit.

Thank you. A visualization for digital root and different bases shows patterns indeed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrO90AI0c8

Pymander wrote:

The key point is this. In Base-10 3, 6, and 9 are missing. However, in Base-12, there is only one missing digit… “E.” (11 in Base-10). “E” is the source, it is the Ether… there is only one and this is the mathematical proof. To create zero point energy you must create a depolarization with the E. This is what Swaruu meant when she said Tesla coils and other inventions were missing half of their physical side to create a depolarization with the Ether because of incorrect mathematics.

https://i.ibb.co/xfxyTMX/Base10-12-01.jpg

Another thing Swaruu mentioned was that spark plugs (originally invented by Tesla) were accessing a form of the Ether with the ground at the end of the tip. I was wondering what would happen if you removed the tip and placed two spark plugs opposing each other… in my mind I envision both forces balancing each other out creating a spark of Ether in the center. I found this one video and while it’s meant to demonstrate something else, I see similarities and notice that both spark plugs appear to be linked to each other as he adds capacitors to each side. (https://youtu.be/fiVtZb7Ec-U?t=213)

He says he is using non-resistor spark plugs. Adding the capacitance results in a shortened spark duration at higher peak current. Same energy, with a larger plasma ball for faster ignition of a fuel-air charge.  The principle has commercial application in Pulstar brand add-on capacitors and capacitive spark plugs. Note his ignitor drives both spark coils at a very high repetition frequency not usually found in engines.  The coupling through the cabling or at the ignitor may make it look like the plugs influence each other.

Pymander wrote:

In summation, I hope what I uncovered has been interesting and might assist anyone delving into zero point energy. It would be great if someone with more scientific knowledge could provide their thoughts on all of this. I think this is the mathematical basis of how zero point is accessed; but, I’m not sure how to turn this math into a physical device. I think there is still more to be uncovered before creating a theoretical device.

I know these times are stressful with Russia and China and the vaccines and all that. But, there's not much any of us can do on the individual level to stop all of that. However, if we could figure out technology like this, we could completely end our reliance on the Matrix.

Yes, energy independence could be a key to freedom, averting fights for supposedly limited resources. Especially energy technologies not suitable to be weaponized. On an industrial scale this could be thorium reactors. For decentralized electricity generation, my bet is on magnetic motors.  For a humanity matured enough to prevent senseless weaponization, zero point generators are key, as they eliminate range anxiety for space vehicles.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#7 2022-03-13 13:14:11

Robert369

Cocreatr wrote:

Yes, energy independence could be a key to freedom, averting fights for supposedly limited resources. Especially energy technologies not suitable to be weaponized. On an industrial scale this could be thorium reactors. For decentralized electricity generation, my bet is on magnetic motors.  For a humanity matured enough to prevent senseless weaponization, zero point generators are key, as they eliminate range anxiety for space vehicles.

Yet, understanding "mathematics" - no matter which type - does not replace understanding the basics first, and our current fake-science is far from that at this time as they don't know so much about the workings of the universe yet. And this gets even worse within the artificial 3D Matrix bubble, out of which one simply cannot even measure correctly.

Examples are:

• What is energy, how does it work, where is it from and how does it get harnessed ?

• What is the Aether and what are its true properties ? Please note that the finding of Aether has been eradicated in the 1900s for good reason, as it explains everything...

• Everything is waves - which wave types exist and how do they come to be ?

• What is the magnetic field and what are its true properties and effects ?

• What is the electric field and what are its true properties and effects ?

• What is the gravitic field and what are its true properties and effects ?

• What is electricity, and how can it be efficiently and safely put to use ?

• And lastly, since all of this is beyond 3D: How do all these play together on a beyond 3D scope ?

All "answers" to the above that today's fake-science gives are wrong and based on Cabal-created lies to make people run in circles as to buy oil, electricity, etc. from them. Also, please note that all of this is also directly related to the mechanics of health and spirituality, and also spacetime.

Yet, without true answers to all of those questions and deep understanding of the actual workings at play, any attempt to create a "free energy generator" (or any other technology) will just be a random hit and likely not reproducable or scaleable, because for that one needs to actually know how it works.

#8 2022-03-21 10:43:59

HiddenSquid
Banned

Something is off with your diagrams, and I'm no mathematician, or rather at best all of this 12-based discussion sparks something ancient within memory (it's really so hazy I couldn't even claim it's ancient or anything that I might've known), which collides with current collective psychic streams. But anyways, what I think I'm intuiting as being off is that it seems like your model is actually 11-based math instead of 12-based. Considering that there is nothing at all on the internet to show the polarization/depolarization factors except the tesla 10-based stuff, and it's forbidden apparently for an expert to more or less spill the beans in full about this. It falls to individual effort.

Also attempting to extrapolate correctness off of a false diagram, or convert the 10-based 3-6-9 sequence of polarization/depolarization into a similar set up but with 12-base doesn't seem like it can be expanded from there into something concrete since that 10-base sequence can't do what 12-based does. It'd have to be started from scratch and if 12-base is the fundamental math of the universe, then clearly it has many, many configurations, as I doubt there's only one kind of zero-point, since allegedly all of matter is built from that, and so considering how diverse that all is...

Anyways I'm rambling and it's 4:35 am where I'm at. I'm up so as to avoid all the traffic noise and people. And I keep getting pushed and tugged to work on this and just as infuriating, I get pushed and tugged to put this aside lol.

Also I thought those pyramids, in particular the Giza Complex ones, didn't have 5 points, but 8 I think? Again I'm rambling and I should go re-research all this. No wait (excuse me for not editing my incorrectness, but I like to type as if I'm speaking in which case I cannot "simply" reedit what I said) it has like 8 sides, because there were/are internal points that are symmetrical with the outer scaffolding points that you list as the 1,3,6,7,9. This obviously could completely change the math you're working on.

Again I'm no mathematician or particularly intelligent, but something seemed off, and I've been wanting answers myself!

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-03-21 10:50:26)

#9 2022-03-21 10:57:45

HiddenSquid
Banned

Also those colorful triangles that are asymmetrical that form something of a dodecagon seems off for some reason, but I suspect that your reasoning about individual configurations (possibly within a similar setup, kinda like a concentric onion) seems very close to the truth... But I don't know. I'm having a hard time putting these ideas into words.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-03-21 11:03:35)

#10 2022-03-21 11:09:54

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh also you're talking about a digit after 9, but never the digit after that one, the one just before 10.

#11 2022-03-21 14:41:50

Robert369

KimKong wrote:

How would you define what electricity is?

The answer to that would require endless writing and explanations of background information, because everything taught in our miseducation system is wrong.

Sorry, not willing to write that down here. I will just say that "a current flow in a wire" has little to do with electricity, while e.g. our body and the whole universe are "electrical", "gravitational", "magnetic" and some more. And to understand what one is, one would need to understand what the others are.

This means that there is no simple answer for that, unless one wants to write another "simplified theory" that easily is as false as what fake-science presents us.

Remember that everything is waves, and physicality is only the for us visible part of it, but electricity goes beyond that - which in itself is already something that our fake-science has no clue about.

To get an idea of the scope of lies, I will simply explain that unlike what they tell us, we are not using energy from the electric company, but instead only receive a trigger signal that allows devices to pull energy locally from our environment - and that in an utmost inefficient but billable way, as to maximize profits and dependencies. This means that we pay for a lie, because we could simply use a different trigger method to collect the energy for our devices from the environment for free.

Another example are "hot" (what we use now), "cold" and "one-wired" electricity which work fundamentally different but very well are "electricity". Of course these topics are majorly censored and not much can be found about them on the internet - not that many people know it anyways to write about it.

#12 2022-03-21 15:37:32

Robert369

SiO2 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

To get an idea of the scope of lies, I will simply explain that unlike what they tell us, we are not using energy from the electric company, but instead only receive a trigger signal that allows devices to pull energy locally from our environment - and that in an utmost inefficient but billable way, as to maximize profits and dependencies. This means that we pay for a lie, because we could simply use a different trigger method to collect the energy for our devices from the environment for free.

Do you have a reference for this train of thought?  I would like to understand more about this interpretation of the electrical system.

Sorry, not remembering the source, but this was even correctly explained somewhere on the internet by one of the few great names for true research. It was not in a public place though, but a side-explanation within a private workshop only, of which someone dropped a video exerpt (with permission), and since this was 5-10 years ago I doubt that it still is available.

Just know that to my knowledge the full set of answers to my above question list isn't covered anywhere on the internet or in public/private education places - that's just not feasible in a world of censorship of content and research. But if you are interested learning how things really go and think you have what is needed to grasp "crazy concepts", you are invited to check my user profile.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-21 15:40:44)

#13 2022-03-21 17:19:35

Robert369

SiO2 wrote:

I did some looking to see what I could find on my own and came across this http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/miscon/elect.html. which looks at the misinformation being taught about electricity.  I believe what you were talking about in the upper quote regarding electric power is discussed specifically here http://amasci.com/miscon/eleca.html#power.  Not only that but as I was reading some of the material I realized that I had come across and read this before.  It seems timely to read it again.  Please comment if you feel it still contradicts your understanding.

That's a lot of text there and I only could have a quick look at it:

The first link is containing some good questions and truths in regards to the fake-science nonsense, though it doesn't explain anything about how things truly work instead.

The second link seems to be more aiming at semantics but not content, meaning that it still follows the fake-science "logic" - at least from the quick glance that I took.

This being said, none of it addresses what is actually behind it all and how it functions, which needs to start with "Everything is waves in the Aether" to gain the required base understandings.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-21 17:52:56)

#14 2022-03-21 20:06:35

HeadRush

Base-12 is cleaner with fractions / computers. Makes it so there's no repeating numbers, making solving equations easier, etc. Alot of "unsolvable", problems we face today in Math is solvable with Base-12 mathematics, people are just to hard headed to switch over.

#15 2022-03-21 20:07:03

Robert369

SiO2 wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate your input.  I probably should read some more Tesla.

Not sure, because the available Tesla content doesn't explain what's needed to understand how things really work - else it wouldn't be easily available...

As said, if you want to get the real basics - which cannot be shared on public places at this time -, feel free to contact me.

#16 2022-03-22 06:49:54

Mwafriqa

During a meditation this morning your post came to mind then I got a message to ask you to align the coil to the earth's electro magnetic field. I have no idea how you can do that but im hoping it will make sense to you

#17 2022-03-23 00:48:30

Pymander

Mwafriqa wrote:

During a meditation this morning your post came to mind then I got a message to ask you to align the coil to the earth's electro magnetic field. I have no idea how you can do that but im hoping it will make sense to you

Very interesting you mention that. Last week while watching videos of someone doing an experiment with grounding rods or something like that, they mentioned how you'll get a stronger current if you line up the rods with magnetic north. Unfortunately, I've been busy with work (sigh) this past week and haven't had a chance to do any research or whatnot.

Robert369 wrote:

Yet, without true answers to all of those questions and deep understanding of the actual workings at play, any attempt to create a "free energy generator" (or any other technology) will just be a random hit and likely not reproducable or scaleable, because for that one needs to actually know how it works.

Yeah, I've realized how hampered we are by the "sciences." I have a feeling a simple free energy device would not be hard to make for a company with proper equipment and funding. I don't know if a small 5" diameter Rodin Coil can ever really work simply because the resistance of the copper wire at such small diameters gets pretty high. I'd like to experiment more; but, I have been quite busy with work this month. Unfortunately, I can't just quit everything and focus on things that truly interest me like this.

Last edited by Pymander (2022-03-23 00:50:53)

#18 2022-04-28 14:26:34

Mwafriqa

Seems like I keep getting downloads on this subject during my meditations. I have finally gotten a download of a complete design of the zero point perpetual energy reactor and how it works. We need to discuss IP now.  smile

#19 2022-04-28 15:18:15

naringas

do not be mistaken, mathematicians are aware of all this (but without any 'engineering applications').

here's a video explaining some of this from a mainstream mathematical standpoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrO90AI0c8

my main takeaway is that he mentions the names of the concepts that are used in mainstream mathematics: multiplicative modular rings (rings modulo p) . it's part of advanced abstract algebra (beyond equations, polynomials, and matrices).

typically (easier to find) mathematicians talk about modular arithmetic with addition. This is very much the same thing but they use multiplication instead of addition.

I still don't feel as though I understand this, but I have been trying for years and I'm will never give up trying to understand this. I love this stuff.

https://theadamabrams.com/modularmultiplication this "toy" allows to tweak the parameters and make diagrams as above in this thread but you can use any number you want.

in the mainstream, all this mathematics are known to be used in the foundations of cryptography. (which gives occultist traditional groups incentives to ensure most people do not understand this).

for me personally, this theories are sufficiently interesting on their own, i.e.  I like them regardless of their applications.

#20 2022-04-28 16:25:14

Mwafriqa

In my view the reason man is yet to create a zero point energy reactor is because we approach the challenge as a mathematical or science problem. However, if we approach it first as a philosophical challenge and establish the theoretical foundations of how it works we can then engineer the science and math to actualize the solution.

#21 2022-04-28 16:39:56

Robert369

Mwafriqa wrote:

In my view the reason man is yet to create a zero point energy reactor is because we approach the challenge as a mathematical or science problem.

I'd agree with this, because our math and fake-science are built around intentionally false concepts that disallow zero point energy since it utterly dismisses the idea of an unmeasurable energy field around us.

And, of course, there also is the Cabals' deadly suppression system for technologies that the general population is not supposed to have. Many great inventors became a victim of this fact, and we rather should be mindful about what to share on a public platform (this one included).

Mwafriqa wrote:

However, if we approach it first as a philosophical challenge and establish the theoretical foundations of how it works we can then engineer the science and math to actualize the solution.

Yes, that's how things should be done: Firstly understand how things work, then design whatever solutions one wants with the understandings. And lastly, create actual devices - though such is still dangerous at this time.

If you are interested in this and more, I invite you to contact me for more private communication methods.

#22 2022-04-28 17:46:18

naringas

Mwafriqa wrote:

In my view the reason man is yet to create a zero point energy reactor is because we approach the challenge as a mathematical or science problem. However, if we approach it first as a philosophical challenge and establish the theoretical foundations of how it works we can then engineer the science and math to actualize the solution.

IMO, there's also the issue of practical philosophy (morals, ethics). if we got zero point energy tomorrow, we'd just heat up the planet even faster (or otherwise fuckup the environment even more). We need to learn more collective self-restraint (i.e. limit capitalism and consumerism).

we gotta be able to do "nothing at all", less, slower, longer lasting instead of this runaway race toward more, faster, more for less, for everybody, everywhere.

but this is not an individual problem. this is not a "simple matter" of everyone getting on with this program, it's a collective issue. sure it starts on the individual, but it doesn't end there. it must go on to the collective political and social level.

as far as I can tell (and iirc) gosia was asked to stop spreading so much technical details because of this exactly. this information must spread out more evenly before anybody can keep advancing (at least this is how I understand the issue).

Older traditional forces have done a heck of a good job preventing most people from developing the bases (foundations) necessary to understand all this information. any further disclosure risks a continuation of the critically uneven spread of higher levels of understanding.

we need a lot more people to understand even a little less (a little at first; with an intention of ramping it up) rather than just a few elites understanding a lot more (current scenario).

Last edited by naringas (2022-04-28 17:48:03)

#23 2022-04-28 17:55:47

Robert369

naringas wrote:

we need a lot more people to understand even a little less (a little at first; with an intention of ramping it up) rather than just a few elites understanding a lot more (current scenario).

"We need" sounds like delegating this to someone, while in fact it is each individual who is responsible for his/her own education without following mainstream nonsense and mind-control.

Those who call themselves "elites" today are the ones who did some of that, albeit usually within the confines of fake-science and other Cabal systems.

The next step is that people actually start to question everything, including their own "elitism" because almost none of the "authorities" in any field truly have a clue what they talk of but merely parrot indoctrinated Cabal narratives along the "allowed" doctrines.

Yet, the universe works way different than they try to make people believe, and it is this which people need to start learning. It starts by learning from within, because pretty much everything external in our today's Cabal world is false anyways. And to get there, people will firstly need to reconnect to their heart, their Higher Self and beyond, as only that allows to access the knowledge of the universe.

Thus, there is no "we need to", but it is every single individual that needs to do this on their own.

#24 2022-04-28 20:11:37

naringas

Robert369 wrote:
naringas wrote:

"We need" sounds like delegating this to someone, while in fact it is each individual who is responsible for his/her own education without following mainstream nonsense and mind-control.

[...]

Thus, there is no "we need to", but it is every single individual that needs to do this on their own.

but I also said "it starts on the individual, but it doesn't end there. it must go on to the collective political and social level."

I feel as though you're choosing to focus on disagreeing instead on how we are actually saying very similar things.

the point I'm trying to make, is that we need things to happen (but you chose to assume I'm saying "we need to do things").

slightly off-topic, but I'm reminded of the idea of "carbon footprint" and the shifting of the responsibility of doing something about environmental destruction to the individual as a way to avoid any really impactful policy changes.

Last edited by naringas (2022-04-28 20:12:14)

#25 2022-04-30 08:10:17

Robert369

AllanH wrote:

A spark gap, which a spark plug creates, is a means to build up a pulse of dielectricity (see Steinmetz electric field description https://archive.org/details/elementaryl … /mode/2up), which some say distorts the Ether (the distortion stores the dielectric energy).

While the above described concept of spark gaps is correct, a spark plug is utterly unsuitable due to the built-in resistance which limits the current flow and thus the Aether excitation power, meaning that the spark will never get truly powerful. One needs to built a spark gap oneself (and do it correctly) to get around this.

Yet, even more important that "how to excite the Aether" is "how to collect the resulting Aether energy", because most methods only pick up a miniscule amount and thus require needlessly much excitation. But this is not the place for detailed tech talk really - especially after your shown style (if you are the "Allan" from Telegram).

Board footer