You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-13 11:08:58

Genoveva
Member

Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

1. If you think about today and yesterday, can you tell whether your memory of the chosen period of time was your real experience or not?

2. Is there any probability/possibility that a part of your memory is artificially added, or that it is altered, or that a part of your memory is erased?

3. What if the theory about the subconscious/unconscious mind is a cover story, or proof of the fact that our memory is actually re-written artificially?

4. How about your memory of the past week, month, year, decade(s)?

5. Assuming that your introspection gives you indication(s) that your/our memories are artificially tampered with, what are those indications?

6. How would this affect your view of the world, of the current events, and of your "shadow work"?

7. Keeping in mind that memory is stored not only in the brain (it is in fact stored in every cell, in every DNA strand, in every atom, and in every form of energy that also goes beyond individuality), what would you do to actively/decisively stop the artificial manipulation of your memory from getting your (partially, till fully aware) blind consent to external control?

Last edited by Genoveva (2022-03-13 11:27:05)


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#2 2022-03-13 13:18:45

Robert369
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Indeed, one cannot know, especially since we are - while not seeing it from the current consciousness level "down here" - experiencing all our timelines in parallel. This means that "we" - even in this timeline - are the product of all parallel experiences of our other selves. (Which, if why - if looking from a beyond-self level, everything is interconnected).

Now add that "memories" can even be freely implanted (if one cannot shield oneself from such), and the mess is perfect...


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#3 2022-03-13 13:41:13

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

1. I have reason to think so, but if it comes to prove it to my own satisfaction, it may get difficult. Proving to someone else appears out of question.

2. There may be such probability, how large, I cannot say. On the other hand, how to discern that from a past changed by a time traveler, which is said to change only the traveler’s perception of said past?

3. If it is a theory, this means it is not yet proven.  If there is proof, or reason to believe there may be proof, please disclose. Until then, in god we trust, everyone else bring evidence.

4. See 1.

5.  Sorry to reply with a counter question. See 2.

6. If I were to doubt my memory, it feels like agreeing to be a victim of tampering.  Assuming I could sense tampering, I would request guidance to learn how to discern tampering from conscious changing of the past, from timeline jumping, from other possible phenomena.

7.  That is the key question. How to detect and counteract attempts at external memory control?  I figure learning about abusive relationships and brainwashing techniques would help here. Assuming what is called akashic records is in fact a “backup” in crystalline media, I would aim to learn how to read that with an adequate degree of certainty, to flag discrepancies as manipulation.

For you, Genoveva,  is personal memory one of the things in your sig, “almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree”?


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#4 2022-03-13 18:02:51

Genoveva
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Cocreatr wrote:

6. If I were to doubt my memory, it feels like agreeing to be a victim of tampering.  .

There is absolute proof that memory tampering is used, if you think about it: when we incarnate on this planet, we get the first memory wipe. This is fact of life on this 3d planet, not victimhood.

The question: is that the only tampering? This is an investigative process. Part of critical thinking, and expanding our awareness. After all, asking the right question it is said to provide half of the answer.

If you will have a little patience, you will see how many people will realise that they have amazing answers to share for some of these questions.

Cocreatr wrote:

For you, Genoveva,  is personal memory one of the things in your sig, “almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree”?

Everything is subject to change, as everything is flow. The word "almost" refers to Source.

With regards to personal memory, I can share that I noticed 3 groundhog day type of events in the past 2.5 years at planetary level, and yes, each time those events/timelines were not identical.

Maybe the above example does not exactly mean a changing memory, but there was an event from 30 years ago which was indeed altered in my memory, soon after the plandemic started.

Again, I must emphasise that this is not victimhood. It is fact. It is yet another example of the distortions applied to 3d earthlings. If we choose to ignore these things, then we cannot begin to discover the truth, hence the way out of whatever this ... matrix is.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#5 2022-03-13 21:49:37

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Genoveva wrote:
Cocreatr wrote:

6. If I were to doubt my memory, it feels like agreeing to be a victim of tampering.  .

There is absolute proof that memory tampering is used, if you think about it: when we incarnate on this planet, we get the first memory wipe. This is fact of life on this 3d planet, not victimhood.

Agree. Forgot about that one we agreed to. Only had this this lifetime in mind.

Genoveva wrote:

The question: is that the only tampering? This is an investigative process. Part of critical thinking, and expanding our awareness. After all, asking the right question it is said to provide half of the answer.

If you will have a little patience, you will see how many people will realise that they have amazing answers to share for some of these questions.

Looking forward to.

Genoveva wrote:
Cocreatr wrote:

For you, Genoveva,  is personal memory one of the things in your sig, “almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree”?

Everything is subject to change, as everything is flow. The word "almost" refers to Source.

With regards to personal memory, I can share that I noticed 3 groundhog day type of events in the past 2.5 years at planetary level, and yes, each time those events/timelines were not identical.

Maybe the above example does not exactly mean a changing memory, but there was an event from 30 years ago which was indeed altered in my memory, soon after the plandemic started.

Again, I must emphasise that this is not victimhood. It is fact. It is yet another example of the distortions applied to 3d earthlings. If we choose to ignore these things, then we cannot begin to discover the truth, hence the way out of whatever this ... matrix is.

Thank you. Having sensed planetary level changes a few times (likely missed many), I interpreted those as changing collective conclusions altering past agreements. Indeed not a victim if we can tell alterations in memory and learn to see through the distortions.


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#6 2022-03-14 01:16:11

Genoveva
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Below is one of thousands of similar discrepancies exposed on telegram by
Forbidden Science account. This type of information is yet another proof of the fact that mind/memory altering technology has been used continuously on this planet for thousands of years.

No, there was never a technological advancement on this planet. It was a continuous involution. We are continuoulsy going backwards from a technological, spiritual and knowledge point of view. Which means that a reset does not occur every 2000 years. It occurs every 2-3 generations. Every 100 years there is a plandemic, and that's when a reset occurs.

The same as they insidiously brainwash children (and some mindless adults) nowadays that gender is "fluid", in the same way, at every generation, there have been introduced new aberations, in a gradual manner.

Just take a moment to fathom how in a couple of decades you may discover that "human 3.0" will need to meditate for 10k hours in order to "intuitively" discover that no, gender is not fluid, and that there are only 2 genders supposed to exist. I'm trying to guess how many hours of meditation it will take for someone to make the connection: there are two sexes, therefore there are only two genders... By comparison to the human 3.0, or whatever version, we will appear like enlightened beings already. Kind of like swaruunians appear to us or even to the taygetans.

This is the posting from Forbidden Science:

"In the mid-1960s, a sword of Guojian was found in China from the 5th century B.C.

The sword is like a sword, were it not for one but two - the sword has a unique alloy, and the scabbard in which it was stored was fitted so tightly that it literally created an airtight environment.

An alloy of bronze, copper, tin, lead and iron added sulfur. Closer to the center, the blade contains more copper, which increases its flexibility and strength, while the edges have increased tin, making them tougher. A unique creation! A masterpiece! Which, according to historians, was made with a hammer and chisel only with a hammer, anvil and horn 2,500 years ago."


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#7 2022-03-14 09:25:52

Robert369
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

SiO2 wrote:

7.  If you actually kept in mind that your memory "is stored not only in the brain (it is in fact stored in every cell, in every DNA strand, in every atom, and in every form of energy that also goes beyond individuality)" you might suddenly realize that there is no problem of memory as it is already tacitly integral to your spiritual/psycho/physical composition and available to your immediate and ever present Creative Impulse.

This actually is a key statement for how memory works, but it only applies to people who are connected to their Higher Self, because the true memory is stored there.

This means that disconnected people indeed can be fooled into a false history programming, but even then that only works to a limited extent, as the many (true!) SSP whistleblowers have proven by many of them having their memories returning over time - e.g. if they achieve a frequency raise.

Guess where those returning memories are from...? Right, it is the same "place" where many spiritual or higher frequency people gain their "inner knowing", etc. from. And with some training it is possible for them to not use the brain as memory at all, but only directly use their "higher memories" during their daily life, by that greatly expanding their understandings "down here".


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#8 2022-03-14 18:43:24

Robert369
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Pink King wrote:

What does Swaruu say, where memories are stored? I really do not think DNA is where our memories are stored. Info about the body is but not what I remember from yesterday. I think.

Our true memory is stored "up there" aka in the "Higher Self" which is connected to Source. Our DNA merely connects us to there to access those "beyond Earth" memories - if we are of sufficiently high frequency, heart-connected, and can shut up the mind to reach there. Fake-science calls this "cell memory", which obviously is as twisted as they always have it.

Our brain only serves as temporary memory and is quickly overloaded, hence the need to sleep when tired, as that allows to reconnect and unload/process the content, so it is free again for the next day.

And to relate the topic of this thread: For obvious reasons "they" can only modify the brain portion, and it only works as long as one is not properly connected. Hence those who are connected cannot easily be manipulated.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-14 18:44:44)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#9 2022-03-14 18:55:26

Genoveva
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Pink King wrote:

What does Swaruu say, where memories are stored? I really do not think DNA is where our memories are stored. Info about the body is but not what I remember from yesterday. I think.

Everything that you are is an expression of an energy which you accumulated in your structure, therefore it is a memory. DNA is the result of your evolution, hence it recorded your evolution. To prove this to yourself, take a simple example which is often used by Sadhguru. (I am not promoting him, I am only using one of his exercises in critical thinking):

You may not know/remember what your great-great-great-great-grandmother looked like, but her nose is sitting on your face right now. Because your DNA remembers it.

Another example: if you take the papaya, your DNA will keep the memory of it.

Or, if you "raise/lower your vibration" your DNA will change, hence it will accumulate as memory at physical (DNA) level.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#10 2022-03-14 19:19:46

Robert369
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Pink King wrote:

New age exaggerates all this and gives a lot of false light

New age is Cabal nonsense and misleads people, just like their UFO stuff, because blocking people from gaining actual understanding is key to "them".

And while that only works with mind-based people, thanks to millennia of indoctrinations those sadly still are the majority. Which is what "awakening" is about: Learning to connected to and live through the heart.

Once there, none of the above questions will arise anymore, because everything becomes obvious.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#11 2022-03-14 21:29:39

Genoveva
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

I appreciate your comments too, SiO2, and I would like to make sure we discuss about the same thing. Let me know if I understood correctly:

What is this Creative Impulse? It is a choice, followed by intention, and in some cases it is followed by some form of action. Right? It can be good or bad, depending on the awareness and on the intention.

Memory, btw, in conjunction with discernment sublimates into awareness. Hence altered memory leads to altered awareness.

SiO2 wrote:

Eternity POV is not "out there" somewhere in either time or space or space/time.  An introspection is not necessary to the Creative Impulse.

OK, but the impulse is generated by an evolving/evolved consciousness which is a product of introspection.

SiO2 wrote:

Foresight is not necessary to the Creative Impulse.

Intention is a form of foresight, isn't it? Creative Impulse is not a form of channeling someone else's choice. And when you make a choice, you do have a general idea what your choice is about. I.e. when you drive a petrol car between two cities, you will take reasonable steps to ensure that you have enough fuel in the tank, to take you there, or to refuel somewhere on the way. Creative Impulse tends to not get you to your destination when there is no fuel in the tank or when you choose to drive at random in all directions.

SiO2 wrote:

The Path has no deviated trajectory as far as the Creative Impulse is concerned.

There is an expression which says: the road to hell is paved with good intentions. This means that it is not enough to simply mean to do well, one must take action to do well. A good intention is meaningless unless it is followed by a good action.

SiO2 wrote:

My Presence only effects the collective in so far as It (My Presence) resonates with the Source.  This is intrinsic to the nature of Holographic Reality.

Hmm, since Source is everything, how could you not resonate with Source?

SiO2 wrote:

My "inner world" is a drama of no importance being played out in a Theatre with no audience in attendance.

That's if you were Source in the state of absolute stillness, which precedes creation. Correct? However, same as everything else, you (same as everyone else) are flow: the whole manifestation is your (our) audience. And your (our) theatre.

My intention is not to be controversial here. My intention is to highlight the fact that memory manipulation is a weapon which is used by the cabal for enslavement of the humans.

You are right. Creative Impulse is the way out of this maize. There is a seed of Absolute inside of everything. But this seed is also a memory in itself. Yeah, it cannot be altered without consent.

However, this is too a form of energy and it is holographic. Holograms loose integrity when fragmented. And everything points out to the fact that the cabal's memory manipulation is done for the purpose of fragmentation. Hence the need to put a stop to the atrophy of the memory by training/strenghtening the memory muscle, no matter on which level.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#12 2022-03-15 04:26:45

Luckyleaf
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Sorry, but you're putting too much emphasis on the tempering forces on the memory, to avoid shadow work. Like, "what can you do without your original memories??" This avoidance weakens your memory, because it's a repetition of denial. Which is the opposite nature of the said "impulse", defined by you as a product of introspection.

Genoveva wrote:

OK, but the impulse is generated by an evolving/evolved consciousness which is a product of introspection.

The way out is to work with what you have at hand. Everybody fill in the blanks to make a story, excuses... The narrative that comes from them is the material to work with. An easy way out is to be seen...

Offline

#13 2022-03-16 09:06:24

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

A few ramblings connected to the interesting questions that Genoveva put, and the posts following it:

'While things are never simple, and there are many reasons....' (Athena, video 'Ukrainian conflict - Why?'). These few words from Athena accompany me everywhere at the moment. They are not just a statement about geopolitical conflicts, etc, but I take them as an invitation to expanded modes of perception. While what we may still call 3D perception works in strictly linear, cause-and-effect fashion, looking for a single 'cause' or 'reason' (it's the reptilians!, it's Putin!, it's the moon matrix!), reality is much more of a complex web of events. To be at ease with this complexity, free of the need to grasp onto a 'single truth' in an impossible search for security, is a sign of expanded consciousness. And I would take this as true for questions about the nature of our memories.

I still recall (I think....!) first watching the video on memory implants, and thinking 'oh no, not something else that's false!' Though the implanting there is considered generally benevolent, to be in keeping with ones soul purpose in this life, with implanted memories that are congruent with what you are doing in this lifetime. And then i watched one of Gosia's personal videos, where she wanders around the school she apparently attended as a child, and wonders whether it literally happened, or whether they are implanted memories.

I wonder about the changing nature of memories over time, especially for those who have made reasonable use of this time on planet Earth, and have succeeded in raising their frequency somewhat, for example. There is a period of my life from way back that I considered was instrumental in shaping my more recent life. I have written about it, re-lived it to an extent. But something interesting has occurred. What once seemed like very 'solid' and real memories, that really belong to me, have taken on a different quality. They are vapid, more like dreams that float through my mind, like a film rather than having any 'reality' to them. It is as if my own life and frequency today are no longer congruent with those memories. They are no longer really about 'me'.

On 'the unconscious', I suspect that Athena's words apply. No simple answer. The word is used in different ways, I feel. While it can be used to refer to bits of our past that we don't recognise are there (and this indeed can be false or falsified eg people who 'remember' being sexually abused when it was an idea put into their mind only), its use by Jungians etc can be different. It applies to 'levels' of experience outside the typical 3D experience. For example, modes that are entered through deep shamanic journeying; and there is the collective unconscious aspect, which Yazhi speaks about on a number of occasions.

And those are the ramblings.....

Offline

#14 2022-03-16 11:49:38

Genoveva
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Lol, 07wideeyes, it doesn’t look like ramblings to me. It actually clarifies a little bit why a part of the population is effectively segregated into the cult of the jab.

Manipulated perceptions, inverted "science" and many other aspects of this inverted reality may push them into dystopia. A relative who lives in Belgium and who rejects any intellectual endeavours is still outraged at the attitude of the people who blindly follow government propaganda.

The only argument used by belgians in support of their jab cult is "I believe in science". I don't know what the official intake of the papaya is in that country, but my relative knows of only 2 other people who are not jabbed. And each time we speak, there is this one issue which puzzles both of us: the science became a religion. Nothing is allowed to be questioned, (same as in religion), and everything that is imposed by the government is to be "believed".

The weird thing is that the covid cult members have been atheists all their life. And now, suddenly, science is their religion and the government is the priesthood.

Obviously, this situation is the product of long time indoctrination. We can look back at our personal experience: when the indoctrination occured, right under my eyes, I didn't do anything to change that, so today, when a new wave of indoctrination is it's incipient phase (gender fluidity, climate change) am I still going to do nothing? This is a question I ask myself, and I don’t have any answers yet. However, this is a living example of memory manipulation: repeat a lie till it is accepted as truth. In a way, propaganda constitutes a memory implant.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#15 2022-03-16 12:52:32

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

'In a way, propaganda constitutes a memory implant'. What an intriguing sentence. I'm warming to this subject (it often takes me a while...).

One example may be the touchy and controversial topic of Hindu and Buddhist gurus and spiritual leaders having sexual relations with western followers/ disciples in the 1960s and 1970s. While some of those devotees felt there was something weird and not quite right about it at the time, the propaganda of the time led them to believe just that, and get on with their lives regardless. Fast forward to the early years of this century, and suddenly lots of these former disciples come out of the woodwork and declare that they were abused by the guru decades ago. Controversy ensues, the guru's reputation lies in tatters, and the wounded disciple feels that justice has finally been done.

It is the propaganda that has changed, that's all - a less permissive message has come online, where abuse becomes something of a preoccupation, and politically-correct spiritual groups become as concerned about 'safeguarding' as they do about achieving enlightenment. The experience has not changed, but the memory has, on the basis of a changing propaganda (implant).

In fact, can we even talk about an 'experience', as something distinct from the memory of it? In 1970 a guru had sex with an attractive female disciple; in 2010 he had an abusive relationship. Maybe that's all we can say. Neither memory is 'correct', but both are moulded by the propaganda surrounding the event.

All of which - and I include this for my own safeguarding! - does not mean that 'abuse' does not happen. Clearly there are occasions when a person forces themself upon another without their consent, which is highly unethical. But here I am talking about situations where the waters are murkier.

So, great observation, Genoveva.

Offline

#16 2022-03-18 12:02:37

Genoveva
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

There are two simple techniques that can be used to reach a level of awareness which defeats the manipulation.

First technique is similar to one of Gourdjieff's: close your eyes and recall as many details as possible about your surroundings. Then open your eyes and notice the differences between what you casually took in initially, and the actual reality. The more you practice this, the more details you will be able to remember.
There are many variations you can come up with from this technique.

A second technique would be to review the last 24 hours, when you go to bed. Notice how much you remember and how acurately.

The general idea is that the more details you can recall, the more aware you have been during those moments. By doing this type of exercises, your mind gets the  message that this is something which is important, and it will gradually allocate more and more resources for this type of activity.

No two things in the whole manifestation are identical. If you look at two apples, which may be apparently identical, and if you compare them with sufficient attention, you will discover the slight differences. The same can be done with any two similar objects, beings, etc.

All your perceptions (be it of physical or subtle nature) have the capacity to register all the imperceptible differences. It is now a matter of bringing this into awareness.

By expanding the awareness, there is a huge number of advantages for the being: increased power of focus and enhancing the observation skills are the obvious ones. But there is also a beautiful side effect: eliminating the detrimental habit of categorising and judging people and circumstances. When you are busy admiring the intricacies of the whole manifestation you will become detached, which is a highly sought after quality for a spiritual being. Fact which was also highlighted by Yahzi in a recent communication.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#17 2022-03-18 12:38:38

Genoveva
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Actually, there is one step further which can be taken for the above two techniques. This is from a book called "white ninja" which I read a long time ago.

The white ninjas trained themselves by watching the line of the horizon. The technique was to focus on that line, but to train the brain to consciously notice everything else that was glanced by the eye in between the observer and the line of the horizon.

The purpose of the technique is to lift the veil between the conscious and the subconscious mind.

Contrary to expectations, this technique produces a profound state of relaxation because the brain chatter stops and the attention to details kicks in.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#18 2022-03-19 07:23:43

HeadRush
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

If you're awake & typing here you're probably either a walk-in or in an immersion. But that's just my personal opinion. I think it's highly unlikely for a young soul to incarnate into an organic body & develop a high consciousness immediately.

Offline

#19 2022-04-01 08:08:26

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

I've been quietly running with this topic concerning memory for a little while now. I have been 'holding' the serious possibility of memory implants, be they with benevolent or malicious intent. One of the beneficial effects of such holding is that the experience of memories has become less fixed and more fluid. This is a natural response to the sense that there may not be any 'factual' basis for the memories that appear in my mind.

So the sense that memories are 'me', and I am to be identified with these memories as who I am, or where I come from, has lessened. This has been of spiritual benefit, in terms of helping to break up any sense of a fixed 'me', of softening this (ultimately fallacious) feeling of a separate identity. There may be a point in life where it is important to establish your 'identity' amidst the lies and rubbish that constitute much of the world around you. But the time arrives when this needs to be let go of, and to expand into wider and wider consciousness, free of all limitations.

In the end, I have started to experience memories as nothing more than events that appear within the vast infinite ocean of consciousness. That is all that can be said about them: they are consciousness events that come and go, just like other events in consciousness. Don't hang on to them, don't reject them. They may pertain to some apparently previous experience, they may not. No need to get caught up in these questions too much.

When fixation on the past is released, it also opens a portal into timelessness. Preoccupation with memories keeps us firmly in the linear past-present-future frame. Just allowing them to be means leaving behind that constricting mechanism for interpreting the world. Not only do 'past' and 'future' dissolve: so does 'present'. Current trends for 'being in the now', 'living in the present', 'the mindfulness of now' are all still equally fixated on the linear time frame. It's just that they have chosen to identify reality with one of the trinity of past, present, and future. So there is no need  for 'living in the present'. It's an illusory idea.     

And that's it.....  xx

Offline

#20 2022-04-01 19:05:02

Genoveva
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Makes perfect sense to me what you said 07wideeyes. However, I am annoyed that due to these considerations I didn't fight back in the past - when chemtrails littered the sky, when fluoride in the water and in other products was justified as a good thing, etc.

The point is, the same excuse is being used by the extraterestrials in order to intervene to stop the genocide. Therefore, if the higher perspective is valid when it comes to memory/mind manipulation here on earth, it means that the et's (and ours) lack of action in stoping the genocide is valid too.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#21 2022-04-02 08:20:28

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

So do I understand what you say, Genoveva, as similar to this?..... From the perspective of timelessness and non-duality, it's all an illusion. Yet from the perspective of getting out of bed in the morning, staring into the bathroom mirror, etc, it's all too very real. And the real 'trick' is to be able to incorporate both perspectives in our life simultaneously? If we can do this, we have finally 'achieved' something worthwhile. We will not be like some of those one-eyed non-dualists who I have known over the years, who take their holy non-dual status very literally, so have no concern for what's going on with genocide etc. 'It's all illusion, man.' I have little patience with such attitudes.

It's a conundrum that has plagued the more sincere and serious Buddhist practitioners over the centuries, but that's another story, except to say that the conundrum is real, and it is a matter for our urgent attention!   x

Offline

#22 2022-04-02 08:40:46

Robert369
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

07wideeyes wrote:

It's a conundrum that has plagued the more sincere and serious Buddhist practitioners over the centuries, but that's another story, except to say that the conundrum is real, and it is a matter for our urgent attention!   x

In my view it is no conundrum, because all those viewpoints are valid at the same time.

It is important to keep the different viewpoints from different consciousness levels up in parallel, as only that allows for balance and expansion. And it also allows to understand and support others at their respective consciousness level without reducing one's own, but instead creating personal growth for everyone.

Opposed to this, focusing on one density viewpoint only turns oneself into a fanatic or even ignorant sheep at the respective density/consciousness level but will be far from any advanced mindset - especially if then going about like "my viewpoint is righter than yours".


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#23 2022-04-02 10:40:55

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

Yes, you are right, Robert. It is not actually a conundrum. It just appears so to some beings from time to time; something they need to resolve, integrate, realise for themselves..

Offline

#24 2022-04-02 12:30:45

Genoveva
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

07wideeyes wrote:

I've been quietly running with this topic concerning memory for a little while now. I have been 'holding' the serious possibility of memory implants, be they with benevolent or malicious intent. One of the beneficial effects of such holding is that the experience of memories has become less fixed and more fluid. This is a natural response to the sense that there may not be any 'factual' basis for the memories that appear in my mind.

So the sense that memories are 'me', and I am to be identified with these memories as who I am, or where I come from, has lessened. This has been of spiritual benefit, in terms of helping to break up any sense of a fixed 'me', of softening this (ultimately fallacious) feeling of a separate identity. There may be a point in life where it is important to establish your 'identity' amidst the lies and rubbish that constitute much of the world around you. But the time arrives when this needs to be let go of, and to expand into wider and wider consciousness, free of all limitations.

In the end, I have started to experience memories as nothing more than events that appear within the vast infinite ocean of consciousness. That is all that can be said about them: they are consciousness events that come and go, just like other events in consciousness. Don't hang on to them, don't reject them. They may pertain to some apparently previous experience, they may not. No need to get caught up in these questions too much.

When fixation on the past is released, it also opens a portal into timelessness. Preoccupation with memories keeps us firmly in the linear past-present-future frame. Just allowing them to be means leaving behind that constricting mechanism for interpreting the world. Not only do 'past' and 'future' dissolve: so does 'present'. Current trends for 'being in the now', 'living in the present', 'the mindfulness of now' are all still equally fixated on the linear time frame. It's just that they have chosen to identify reality with one of the trinity of past, present, and future. So there is no need  for 'living in the present'. It's an illusory idea.     

And that's it.....  xx

07wideeyes as always you are very kind and taking the least controversial perspective in order to keep the vibrations high on this forum. I appreciate your attitude very much.

However, you know I prefer to put things a bit more bluntly. So I am taking your previous posting to analyse, because maybe I misunderstood it. Here it goes...


According to my intuition, DNA is an expression of memory. Life after life, one maintains an attitude of love or of hatred or of indifference (taking an easy example here, but we could be talking about any attitude in the same way). Maybe the attitude is not purely one way, but the overall balance will incline towards a certain dominance. This dominance will express itself inside the DNA and will be carried forward in the next life where it gets corrected or, on the contrary, it gets more strengthened, and so on. Therefore, the DNA is a memory bank. Not the memory of every single thing we do, but of the overall dominant attitude.

Therefore, when you say that memory may be fluid, I understand that you may be referring to your own current experiences. But I am taking into consideration the artificially induced distortions, and I am basically saying that it's outrageous to be interfered with, at perception level. Because in the case of forcefully induced haarp radiation, the accretion of energy which is hardwired in DNA is not 100% yours. For example, if during a number of lifetimes you belive the (only apparently) inoffensive expression that "love goes through the stomach", this means that your DNA will carry on the idea of scarcity instead of the correct idea, which is one of abundance.

Why is that? Because on earth, the above expression is associated with the loving act of someone who cooks your food with crappy ingredients, while the love that they infuse in the action of cooking makes a big difference. If you think of 5D technology which provides the same food but with complete set of nutrients, in a culture of abundance, this expression makes no sense to them, unless on some level they associate the abundance provided by Source with love. For such awareness level to occur in 5D's, they would need to be deeply spiritual, and to live every moment in full immersion in Source, which I don't think that they do - otherwise they would ascend to higher "D".

So, taking into consideration the huge number of interferences (aka toxicity) in 3D human development, and adding on top of these the direct subliminal workout from haarp type of weaponry, I feel less inclined to be tolerant towards the entities who push the button of such weaponry. And no, "raising your vibration" is not good enough.

Using the expression "raise your vibration" as an universal antidote to everything, aggravates me because I find it ignorant. Only someone who was never crushed by abject evil can think that this is an universal antidote. You wouldn't tell a victim of rape "raise your vibration" while she/he is getting raped, and then continue on your merry way without making physical intervention too, would you? Either you help them out of the situation, either you shut up and run away like a coward. I think this is one example of the Buddhist philosophy where they get it ridiculously wrong.


When you say to let go of the memories you make a convincing argument. I can't argue against that. However, I see issues here.

If you let go of the memories, then you need to apply this philosophy down to the bitter end: let go of the cabal torture and abuse too! (Dismiss the memory of said abuse, right then and there!). Why should you care that they rape your kids or neighbours or yourself with injections, chemtrails, brainwashing, etc? It's all illusory, ain't it?

Is this why we are here? To experience "raising your vibration" against any and all interferences? If we are here to solely influence the grid with our high vibrations, and not with heroic actions too, then it means that we are doing our part.

Yet, what I see is rape. Rape takes place everywhere. When the TV or the haarp induce a certain frequency I call it what it is: it's rape.

When the death trails are left behind airplanes on the sky, I call it rape.

When poison is poured in food, water, hygiene products, clothes and whatnot, I call it rape.

When someone gives an encouragement but they add the word "yet" at the end I call it rape. Example: "oh, don't worry, you are not harmed YET" = this is a devious mind programming which most of the times escapes the awareness of the victim and it accretes in the unconscious mind in the form: "at some point the harm must be fulfilled". I call the word "yet" from this example as rape.

Therefore, I do not think that we are "planted" here in 3D just as high vibration resonators. This is because I will never, ever, pretend that I don't see a rape in progress, and not intervene, even with the risk of loosing my own life in the process - like when I see that the perpetrator has a gun in it's hands, pointing at the victim's head or at my chest. Yeah, I may not offer my chest as target practice, but I will do something else, depending on the circumstances, to stop the rape. I will not simply continue on my way, pretending I saw no evil.

I do have negative consequences from expressing my views so openly. The smart thing would be to shut up and to just take action whenever I can. I do take action, and it will remain anonymous. But I also want to trigger other conscious beings into critical thinking - I want to seed the necessity of taking decisive actions too.

I hope that the realisation that this "reset" is in fact a global rape that occurs right now under our own eyes, will kick people into higher reasoning vibrations. Reasoning of the mind and reasoning of the heart too.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#25 2022-04-03 18:34:00

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Hypothetical? Or... Fact?

The left side of my brain has gone for a walk in the park today, it happens occasionally. So I'll limit myself to a few brief comments on what you have written, Genoveva.

I don't think the problem lies with the 'raising the vibration' notion. The problem lies in the half-baked manner in which some people interpret it. Too many folk still think it means sitting on a cushion - or in front of a computer screen nowadays - feeling nice feelings with a constant smiley-smiley expression on their face. It's not this at all. The error is to assume that it is the same 'me' but simply that same 'me' raising my vibration. I'm still 'me' but with a higher vibration. The reality is that raising ones vibration alters you - who you are, what you like and don't like, what you think and feel, who you like to be with etc etc. You become a different person; which is a far more challenging, and sometimes painful, thing to go through than feeling nice feelings on your cushion.

So when I wrote about having a different relationship with my memories, I was trying to get at how, as I have become something of a different being, those memories are no longer so consistent with that entity, the current me. They belong in a previous story, if you like. Hence I am less attached to them, they are less part of my personal baggage, more like a dream theatre which I am vaguely connected with. It is not a case of letting go of the memories, but one of de-identifying from them.

With a genuine raising of ones frequency, those questions like "What should I do? Sit in a field and raise my frequency, or go out and kick the cabal hard?" naturally resolve. Partly because the stark dualities such as service to self versus service to others will soften and then dissolve, as harsh 3D-style duality is left behind in ones personal perception. You are tuned into something else, and just know what to do. For me, great examples of high frequency beings are the Taygetans and Swaruunians. David Icke, Teal Swan. No space bunnies there!

As for Buddhism getting things so wrong, I beg to differ, from the point of view that 'Buddhism' is an invention of western scholars and academics in the first place. The historical reality is a mish-mash of different people through time and space, doing sometimes similar things, sometimes varying wildly. Especially so when you take into account the Tantra. Some groups have tended towards quietism, we could say, while others have stressed the Bodhisattva ideal, in which the being (in the language of the traditions) vows not to disappear into nirvana until every blade of grass has been liberated! In modern days, this sounds like cabal-busting - though, sadly, few modern Buddhists seem to have realised this, or are up to the challenge.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB