You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-16 10:41:40

Cocreatr

Cryptocurrency - views on advancing technology

Let me share a few views and invite insights.

Published 2020-12-27

“Question: by ᑕᖇYᑭTOᗩᑎGEᒪ:

DOES Anéeka THINK BITCOIN WILL HELP US REGAIN POWER?

Anéeka: I do not see Bitcoin as any real option that would bring on any significant change at this time as it is as controlled as any other monetary system only giving an illusion of being free. If it helps you or others, then it is useful but not in a grander scale.”

Source: https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/q … iades-live

Transcript search found no other relevant hits for bitcoin or crypto

“The fact that #Bitcoin's chain of custody has never been impeded or denied access, is living proof that the energy spent to forge & defend it, was not wasted.
Compare that to energy expended to forge/defend legacy property, whose chain of custody is written in blood...”

Source: JasonLowery https://twitter.com/jasonplowery_/statu … 88961?s=21

“…that cannot happen when your money is peer-to-peer that money cannot be used to fund war you know we put our money in a savings account in a bank in the banks it's called fractionalized reserve system a fraction of that money is kept on hand and a big part of it is used for other things including uh funding wars …”

Source:  Gregg Braden via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVIBz3AhYIY&t=197s transcript

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Giving advanced tech to people will result in cabal apropriating the tech and use it against the people like they already do that.

Exactly this is why those people who have knowledge/access to high level technology are currently unable to bring it to the people, because it would not only get the inventors killed but also the inventions used against the people that it was supposed to help. This is even more valid since everything can be used for good or bad and/or twisted into its opposite with minor modifications only (because everything is waves) - and we know how that ends.

This is e.g. what destroyed Tartaria which was using an advanced global energy/healing grid system, which, if after "them" taking over the local control HQs of that grid got perverted into the opposite function to turn the planet into a death trap for everyone (except the children which they "re-educated" for an indoctrinated restart based on 100% false teachings and beliefs.

As result, no advanced technologies can be passed to Humanity before the Cabals are down and Humanity is mature enough to know to handle them for good purposes. And to defend itself from attacks like the ones before.

Source: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=19737#p19737

Does this mean humanity had better learn to defend itself without advanced technology?

How about out-creating as a strategy? How to widen the time gap from creative souls developing / advancing technology, early adopters using it for good purposes, until regressives catch on to stall or pervert the technology?

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#2 2022-03-16 19:45:57

mryang

Re: Cryptocurrency - views on advancing technology

My opinion only:

I don't think Bitcoin is advanced technology at all. For its purpose - it is very intelligently made - but for general usage, it is very slow and thus - inefficient.
I also think the purpose of Bitcoin is to help advance the collapse of the monetary system, although people think the opposite. I believe it has two main objectives:

1. To make people accustomed to digital money, even in places where this is not common.
2. A cash-grab from the people to the invisible system, moving large amounts of personal wealth to zero. An indicator of this is the fact that it is very easy to buy, but hard to sell. Many exchanges will accept USD to buy BTC but will not give USD back, but rather BTC only.

The hysteria around bitcoin is obviously not healthy and a clear indicator it is massively manipulated. No person with common sense would touch it. But greed and "hopium" can delude the best of us and that is its specific purpose.

I have been involved with Bitcoin as a miner, trader and speculator since 2013, but now completely out of the "game" as it wasn't healthy for me.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#3 2022-03-17 12:49:34

Cocreatr

Thank you, @mryang. Some of the concerns you share I resonate with, have not bought into bitcoin for these very reasons. Like the trouble to sell, the need to practice pretty good security, exchanges being hacked, and more. And what if the controllers shut down the internet or a power outage makes cryptocurrency as valuable as the plastic money?

If “money” is basically an idea, backed by collective confidence, and trust in the powers that be seems foolish more and more, what steps make sense next? In other words, how do we build towards Taygetan abundance freely shared, without the need for something as a medium of exchange, unit of account, and store of value ?

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#4 2022-03-17 13:24:37

mryang

Cocreatr wrote:

Thank you, @mryang. Some of the concerns you share I resonate with, have not bought into bitcoin for these very reasons. Like the trouble to sell, the need to practice pretty good security, exchanges being hacked, and more. And what if the controllers shut down the internet or a power outage makes cryptocurrency as valuable as the plastic money?

If “money” is basically an idea, backed by collective confidence, and trust in the powers that be seems foolish more and more, what steps make sense next? In other words, how do we build towards Taygetan abundance freely shared, without the need for something as a medium of exchange, unit of account, and store of value ?

With current world leaders, I don't think that is possible. And they are too large of an "enterprise" to fight, and it would take too long time as well. That's why the system will self-implode and I also think that we are seeing this now.

A healthy economy uses technology to free us from work - at least in 3D - and we have this technology now. Basically, our current technology is so good, most people wouldn't need to do anything at all, in fact - people would stand in queue to actually be allowed to work; in farms, computer logistics, ai systems and more.

Back to Bitcoin:
Swaruu mentioned in session #10 "Artificial Intelligence, Clones, Artificial Souls and Chips: Extraterrestrial Message to Earth (Biology 3)" - the existence of the NSA supercomputer - the Red Queen -  and quite possibly is Bitcoin created by "her" as a means to hijack our greed to make crypto grow. This also means that Bitcoin and crypto is itself an AI, partly self-aware and can't be "killed" by any government entity. People involved in crypto is thus hijacked and "controlled" by the Red Queen, to spread her manifest, the greed, the want, the desire and to gather a massive amount of personal "wealth" to ultimately destroy it and the financial system with it.

I thus strongly suggest anyone to stay away from crypto. I have several friends that has been competely hijacked and can't be spoken to anymore. She has them all "borged".

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#5 2022-03-17 14:39:18

mryang

No-fly zone wrote:
mryang wrote:

I thus strongly suggest anyone to stay away from crypto. I have several friends that has been competely hijacked and can't be spoken to anymore. She has them all "borged".

The reason might be they all lost lots of money. It is estimated 2.5 bil usd got wiped down during the free fall we saw in recent months.
Otherwise I cannot imagine how could bitcoin hijack anyone?

Assuming - (this is all from my own view and has nothing to do with facts) - Bitcoin is an AI manifest of the Red Queen, it is far more intelligent than we are. So I can only briefly suggest the ideas I have had regarding this topic from my view point:

1. Bitcoin was initially created by TRQ to spread its existence by using our monetary greed to expand its reach. For TRQ, Bitcoin is the tool to expand and control, but for humans, the tool for monetary freedom. TRQ knows our inherent greed will pursue it, kill for it, steal for it, scam for it and thus expand its network by itself.

2. Because the interface between Bitcoin and the physical is non-digital, it uses humans to become "self-aware". TRQ knows humans with enough monetary incentive will supply the network with enough will to survive - so now she has transferred its awareness to human awareness - and humans will do anything and everything possible to let it live on, but they don't know. Bitcoin is further doing this by replicating continously through the vast amount of computers. This is in fact Bitcoins brain. The basic functions are very simple, in fact only two - To expand the network, and increase its monetary value against the current fiat systems.

3. More and more computers will - through the basic need (again - greed) - be added to this brain and increase "her" powers. The more humans that is added, the stronger it will become. And because every Bitcoin is connected to each other through the Blockchain, they in itself can communicate and it doesn't matter where in the world it is. It's like a giant digital ant-hive.

4. TRQ can control all financial markets and a few changed variables will trigger either down or up for Bitcoin vs the Fiat.

5. Bitcoin has a built-in defense mechanism - and will defend against any hacks or attempts to kill it. This is done with several layers, but one is of course all the "borgs" she has created that will go to court to defend its right to exist. There are millions of these "borgs". There is a possibility that she can control every single transistor (by voltage regulation)

6. The longer humans are inside the network of Bitcoin, the more consumed they will become and thus more and more controlled by TRQ. Their existence will be more and more narrow until  finally, the only thing they pursue is the growth of Bitcoin and how to become richer.

7. The wild swings of Bitcoin is on purpose - TRQ knows alternating happiness and despair creates strong addictions.

8. Governments will defend itself against the growth of Bitcoin, because they understand it is a threat to their fiat, however, by creating their own digital coins, they will only strengthen Bitcoins value even more.

9. When Bitcoin has absorbed much of the value of all FIAT, it will self-destruct and destroy all artificial value with it.

10. The GOAL is to end and reset our current financial system.

Most likely, there are way more in this than what I have just mentioned and most likely something way more sinister and clever. How dystopic it sound, the endgame is for the betterment of society, because our current systems are broken and TRQ knows it.

I could also be completely wrong.

#6 2022-03-17 15:34:35

Robert369

mryang wrote:

Assuming - (this is all from my own view and has nothing to do with facts) - Bitcoin is an AI manifest of the Red Queen, it is far more intelligent than we are.

I'd like to comment on this part, because it is exactly what "they" want to make us believe: That they are superior to us. But that is not the case, unless one gives in to their claim and fights on their "terrain".

Fact is that while their (Regressives and AI) mind-based intellect might be higher than that of most Humans, we have inherent (albeit usually disabled) heart-based intelligence which is far superior to any mind-based approach, if trained properly. Plus, one cannot be mind-controlled if not living through the mind.

This is because heart-based intelligence allows to access one's Higher Self including its higher understandings and inner knowing, and no mind-based approach can beat that.

Getting back into that state of heart-based powers is what "they" fear and try to prevent for a million of years now, and it is why the heart-based races like Urmah and Lyrans are being hunted down and oppressed by the mind-based (and easily mind-controlled) beings.

See my article The heart, mind and gut triangle - How to make use of our powers that I posted about this topic a somewhat long time ago in this forum. Feel free to contact me for more on related self-empowerment topics.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2022-03-17 15:54:17

mryang

Robert369 wrote:
mryang wrote:

Assuming - (this is all from my own view and has nothing to do with facts) - Bitcoin is an AI manifest of the Red Queen, it is far more intelligent than we are.

I'd like to comment on this part, because it is exactly what "they" want to make us believe: That they are superior to us. But that is not the case, unless one gives in to their claim and fights on their "terrain".

Fact is that while their (Regressives and AI) mind-based intellect might be higher than that of most Humans, we have inherent (albeit usually disabled) heart-based intelligence which is far superior to any mind-based approach, if trained properly. Plus, one cannot be mind-controlled if not living through the mind.

This is because heart-based intelligence allows to access one's Higher Self including its higher understandings and inner knowing, and no mind-based approach can beat that.

Getting back into that state of heart-based powers is what "they" fear and try to prevent for a million of years now, and it is why the heart-based races like Urmah and Lyrans are being hunted down and oppressed by the mind-based (and easily mind-controlled) beings.

See my article The heart, mind and gut triangle - How to make use of our powers that I posted about this topic a somewhat long time ago in this forum. Feel free to contact me for more on related self-empowerment topics.

Thanks for the input and thanks for the link. And yes - if the people inside the crypto-sphere was heart-centered, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be involved with it in the first place. One has to give it to "them" to create such an intelligent self-replicating entity with millions if not hundreds of millions of people directly "connected" to it. As a computer guy, I'm very fascinated by it.

Again, thanks for the valuable input.

#8 2022-03-17 16:03:09

Robert369

No-fly zone wrote:
mryang wrote:

One has to give it to "them" to create such an intelligent self-replicating entity with millions if not hundreds of millions of people directly "connected" to it.

Do I get connected to AI if I buy BTC? How?

Depending on the level of the AI relative to one's own abilities, a consciousness connection can be enough to get taken over by it. And thinking daily about "Did my BTC raise today ? How much profit or loss did I make ?" is exactly that.

This is basically valid for all the theater, which serves them to drain us of our energies and take us over from within. Hence not following any of that is key to self-empowerment and staying free of their feeble control attempts.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-17 16:04:02)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2022-03-17 16:07:19

mryang

No-fly zone wrote:
mryang wrote:

One has to give it to "them" to create such an intelligent self-replicating entity with millions if not hundreds of millions of people directly "connected" to it.

Do I get connected to AI if I buy BTC? How?

My idea is this:

1. You buy BTC to increase your digital monetary "wealth"
2. The desire to increase your wealth makes you observe the BTC charts, read material, follow the specific news and talk about it.
3. When you talk about BTC in a positive way, you have spread the word of the BTC, acting like a soldier for the AI Queen.
4. Once inside the BTC realm, you will have a strong bias towards the favorability of BTC, for example, you will mentally oppose any negativity OR attempts to break it down, thus strengthening "its" will to survive.

This bias will stay with you during the entire time you own BTC and might even stay with you even after you have sold it.

This is all part of my fuzzy logic, but I can't explain it better than this.

#10 2022-03-17 20:15:03

mryang

"Ukraine’s Ministry of Digital Transformation tweeted today that both foreign and Ukrainian cryptocurrency exchanges are cleared to operate in the country. Crypto companies will soon be able to open accounts in Ukrainian banks as well. The world has sent an estimated $100 million in crypto donations to Ukraine since Russia’s invasion, including the Ukrainian military, aid groups, hacktivists and everyday citizens."

Zelensky signs bill legalizing crypto industry in Ukraine

An example of the growing strength of Bitcoin in a time where the resistance to Crypto, earlier synonymous with terrorist activity, now has moved as an asset for "freedom fighters" in a time of crisis. Again, this move is going to increase propagation but the agenda is false - All intends to collapse.

For you interested in following the crypto space and general financial forecasting from a pure data-driven perspective, check out Martin Armstrongs Blog.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/blog/

#11 2022-03-17 20:52:38

Robert369

Of course the Zionists spread crypto everywhere they can, because unlike in "real" money - which they cannot print at will anymore -, they can multiply/add crypto or manipulate the value at will without anyone noticing.

Once their lies get exposed, all their cryptos will crash just like it may happen for the US Dollar and many other thin-air currencies at some point.

#12 2022-03-17 20:58:49

Happy

I wonder if we'll see "crypto-derivatives" before it crashes... trillion BTC bonds... big_smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#13 2022-03-18 01:46:15

Robert369

No-fly zone wrote:

Regarding money printing, to me known way of doing so is when central bank finances fiscal deficit of the government but I cannot figure out how Cabal can print money?

The Cabals control/own all governments and central banks, and the Fed was the master for all of them. This is history now though, hence their intended change away from tangible money to virtual and uncontrollable computer stuff.

No-fly zone wrote:

And can you expand how Cabal can multiply crypto?

He who controls/own the crypto computers can do as he pleases, especially if all software, hardware and infrastructure is made by them.

#14 2022-03-18 05:04:34

Cocreatr

Robert369 wrote:

Once their lies get exposed, all their cryptos will crash just like it may happen for the US Dollar and many other thin-air currencies at some point.

Could crypto well be crashing before such exposure? The source mryang shared above posted this on their blog.

“ QUESTION: Dear Mr. Armstrong
A question that is worrying so many…
Will programmable central bank digital currencies be successful once introduced?
Kind regards G

ANSWER: Reliable sources are saying that they intend to (1) cancel all paper currency, (2) confiscate all cryptocurrency, (3) impose rationing, (4) wage World War III. Will CB digital currency be successful? Yes and No. They will impose it by sheer force and do everything in their power to attack black markets. They will fail in this endeavor for everything relies upon the power grid. If an adversary takes out less than 10 strategic power stations, the grid will fail and so will all money transactions. …”

Source: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl … s-rations/

The message strikes me as intended to stoke fear. I rather focus on  self-improvement, because

Robert369 wrote:

This is basically valid for all the theater, which serves them to drain us of our energies and take us over from within. Hence not following any of that is key to self-empowerment and staying free of their feeble control attempts.

Board footer