You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-18 14:44:22

Happy

HOLISTIC Society - Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

Released: 18th March, 2022

From the blurb:

"Yazhi Swaruu (Sophia) explains us how the Holistic Societies generate, and what is necessary for it to emerge on our planet."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-03-18 14:55:50

Robert369

Re: HOLISTIC Society - Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

Great, looking forward to it, and I especially like the name change, because "holistic" meaning "all encompassing" clearly makes more sense than "holographic" which is more like "virtual".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-03-18 21:02:52

charliebelle

#4 2022-03-18 22:26:24

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

Great, looking forward to it, and I especially like the name change, because "holistic" meaning "all encompassing" clearly makes more sense than "holographic" which is more like "virtual".

I agree completely there, Robert. smile

And I am deeply grateful for the views presented on money in this video. Money, and its use in determining "value", is what I have long considered one of the greatest obstacles for meaningful interaction with an already established intergalactic society. I've simply lost my confidence in monetary value as a tool for true development.

#5 2022-03-19 05:45:47

DarkOwl

This was an extremely thought provoking episode with much to discuss and think about.

But firstly, the most important point to make is that Gosia's hair looked fabulous! (can't believe I just used the word fabulous in a sentence lol). Nicely done sister! smile

As for the lesser matter of civilisational transition (haha)... we have much to do to bring ourselves and others up to speed. Clearly any transitional government will need to be completely libertarian in it's values and with the goal of making itself irrelevant as soon as possible.

As soon as I was old enough to form a political opinion in my late teens, I gravitated wholeheartedly and with much conviction towards anarchism as the only sane way any sane society would operate. i read histories of anarchist communities and spent much of my time looking for expressions of that in various intentional communities (with some success). There are many values shared by these communities and the 'holistic society' which is probably why I was so drawn to them.

Am looking forward to part two and will be listening to this one at least once or twice more.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2022-03-19 07:06:15

ro2778

It's going to take me a while to watch because of babies but I really like the intro, where Yazhi covers Animal Farm and the many types of government, which peoples mentality creates and falls back in to. As that cleverly establishes a separation between any form of government (especially communism) and what she going to propose > holistic.

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-03-19 07:06:44)

#7 2022-03-19 07:07:12

HeadRush

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

I agree completely there, Robert. smile

And I am deeply grateful for the views presented on money in this video. Money, and its use in determining "value", is what I have long considered one of the greatest obstacles for meaningful interaction with an already established intergalactic society. I've simply lost my confidence in monetary value as a tool for true development.

Money isn't necessarily a storage of value, it's a way to purchase something of value. Money is just a median of exchange, instead of trading something for something else, you trade money from something of value, vice versa.
The issue is our money system is fiat / funny money & banks / institutions & governance can create any amount they want, bail-out or stimulate companies / artificially inflate things to control society while the average joe is left slaving for $20 an hour.

I don't think we will ever see a moneyless / valueless society, because money is a perfect way to trade with eachother & it's perfect for running large operations / society. It would require a very high consciousness for people to abandon greed, lust & social power, which money offers. Everyone wants to be better than eachother & whoever has the nicest things wins.

#8 2022-03-19 12:54:27

ro2778

The part about how soceity assigns value to material things and doesn't value that which has no perceived utility, reminded me of something I read in the book, Sapiens, by Yuval Noah Harari. He said you can work out if something is real by asking can it suffer? And actually, despite the fact that, by all accounts, Harari is a key thinker of the NWO and the WEF, my days of reading his work were when I had no sense of spirituality. And that single concept, that you have to be real to suffer, was an early trigger that led me along a path of spirtuality. Whether he meant it or not, it made me always question my attachment to things, and if they could suffer I would be more attached to them and if they couldn't then I would be less attached, which ultimately drove me away from materialism, or what little I bought in to, which was never a lot!

And the example of stray cats and dogs on the streets is interesting because you might think the most material cultures are the most Western. I think that's true. But then you don't see stray cats and dogs on the streets in the west of the west i.e., USA and UK. I remember when I travelled to Bulgaria they were everywhere and it was shocking to me. But then I wouldn't say Bulgaria is a more materialist culture than the UK. Perhaps we are just more proactive in picking up the strays and nutering our pets.

On my journey of investigating and joining various holistic societies, I've noticed that they all seemed quite different. Some still had a sense of centralised direction such as Simon Parkes (connecting consciousness) and Kim Gougen (lifeforce), some used time banking to replace money e.g., Utopian Society (in the Wirral, UK), some were more interested in how to manipulate the law to gain freedom, by pushing back against society e.g., Kernow (in Cornwall, UK) & the one I'm currently most interested in is different again. That would be The Community based in the UK, Ireland and South Africa. This one does implicitly recognise that the negativity and messaging that floats around in ordinary soceity only seeks to lower the vibration of the people and so it bans any sharing of negative content and the people who share it. While at the same time, it promotes only discussion about positive action that the community can take and promotes taking that action. They have a weekly gudied meditation session and weekly updates on the progress being made to create a community that is sufficient in food, health and education.

So all the communities I have explored are all very different and this video helped me to see, that there is no model, it's just something organic that will emerge from the mentality of the people. So there is no recipie or doctrine that people need to submit to in order for it to work, but the message that people must remain agile to change, and that people in these communities must adapt as their mentality changes and they become open to changing the structure... was useful. It means there is no right or wrong way to go about it, and the very fact that so many are developing now in the UK and presumably worldwide is a reflection at least that people realise the way societies are run now is not in their interests and so that makes them seek or create the alternative.

It will be interesting to see what happens but then that will be a personal journey for us all.

#9 2022-03-20 00:59:36

This video release was serendipitous for me!  The timing was perfect.  Something that has been on my mind a LOT recently has been community.  The building of (or joining) a proper PHYSICAL community, and soon.

I apologize if this topic has been discussed previously.  I am new here and looked for a search feature but couldn’t find one.  If it has been discussed at length previously, could someone point me in the right direction?  Thank you so much.

If I could snap my fingers and manifest whatever I wanted immediately, I would have somehow figured out where/what the ideal community would be for me.  Simplistically, it would involve modest living space of my own, but very close to others who have chosen this community also.  Land would be available to build on/use agriculturally.  It’s my belief that to get through, let alone thrive, in the very near future, self sufficiency is of the utmost importance.  I mean self sufficiency of every kind—water, food, shelter, power, transportation.  If I was a woman of means, I would purchase a parcel of rural land and set the intention that the proper people would enter my life (while taking action as well!).

I am aware there are numerous intentional communities all over the place.  I am wary of them, although I can’t specifically say why.  A few reasons that I could mention would be these….as an outsider, entering an already established community with its own pecking order and either overt or hidden politics feels like taking too big of a chance.  Everything could look rosy at the beginning only to reveal later that I may have entered into a mighty shit show.  And how could one know?
For example, I just moved two months ago.  I’m still in the same state (in the US).  However, I was ok health-wise before the move.  Now my health is compromised because I was foolish enough to move to a location that has extremely high chemical toxicity in the water.  I was sick for a month before I even knew what the problem was.  Once burned, twice shy as they say.  I chose the wrong community to enter, and now I’m paying for it.

The way it looks, the Cabal genocide is right on track, speeding up it seems with the inclusion of the Ukraine hysteria.  This is just another fake reason for them to justify food shortages and extreme price hikes on everything.  Food rationing is just around the corner (I can assume).  I am not surrendering to pessimistic future predictions.  It’s my belief that just like everything else, there will be amazing, awe inspiring parts to the future, as well as some jaw-droppingly terrible ones.  It’s my intention to pull through it all, best I can, and to help others pull through as well.  It’s well known that people do best in communities….I’m sure some lone wolves would disagree.  When it comes to self sufficiency, (non reliance on grids or government for anything) I believe to be in a community really is the only way. 

What do you all think?  Wave of the future or nah?

#10 2022-03-20 01:08:16

Happy

Eva, Perceiver wrote:

I am new here and looked for a search feature but couldn’t find one.

The search-engine for the transcripts is found on the transcript-page, right underneath the pictures.

And welcome to the forum! smile

#11 2022-03-20 04:21:05

HeadRush

Good AI system can replace the need for 'means of exchange" function of money.

Elaborate, how can an AI system function in offline / private exchanges without being invasive or controlling? Like I purchase a Sofa for example from someone with money, than they take the money & make a rent payment. How can an AI replace that monetary exchange? would be impossible without an entire societal overhaul.

#12 2022-03-20 05:48:50

HeadRush

No-fly zone wrote:
HeadRush wrote:

Good AI system can replace the need for 'means of exchange" function of money.

Elaborate, how can an AI system function in offline / private exchanges without being invasive or controlling? Like I purchase a Sofa for example from someone with money, than they take the money & make a rent payment. How can an AI replace that monetary exchange? would be impossible without an entire societal overhaul.

If you want to remove money as driving tool for partaking in exchange of services and goods you need a an agreed system of managing the trade-off. Only AI can do that as it is very complex task.

The issue is the AI would likely be controlled, still. By the same entities / systems that already control centralized fiat. A better alternative is a holistic society where peoples needs are met & their wants are earned, but money & the social power / influence that having money brings is gone. Where people who are qualified can fill a role they wish within the society or be self employed, etc without bureaucracy, taxes & regulation. There's to many limitations that exist today for prosperity as a business owner, to keep people stuck working for corporations, etc.

#13 2022-03-21 00:27:06

Cocreatr

Thank you for  https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/holo … step-yazhi

Below is just my preferred excerpt from a first reading.

Yahzi wrote:

… People needing something external to them to fulfill their existence is a direct consequence of the concept of materialism and determinism, where only the material exists and has value, and cause and effect as an inevitable consequence - victim mentality.

This worsens when a monetary value is added to the material, because the very values of the people will revolve around this material value, blinding them to the other points without material value, thus creating that life itself is worth little if it is not destined or used to produce goods or services that produce more monetary value.

With this the whole spiritual part decays to just being used as another method of control over the masses to guide them to behave in ways that are productive for those in power. Which ends up destroying the very life of people and the animals and plants around them.

The first step to follow to form a Holistic Society is the ethical, moral and spiritual elevation of a people. And this in the first instance is achieved with the direct and unrestricted access of the people to all the information available to their group or culture. Learning all subjects, whatever they may be, is the first step. That is why one must study everything, learn as much as possible, listen to all opinions and angles equally, with the formation of one's own responsibility for one's own personal advancement, and for the formation of the personal concepts that each one takes in as true, as what is real and what is not.

This means that equal importance should be given to studying all points of view and then forming one's own opinion. Therefore, you should not follow anyone who imposes or wishes to control or form a monopoly of truth, for that will lead you away not only from spiritual advancement, but from the formation of a Holistic Society.

You must manage personal resources, time and energy, to filter the information that is useful to you from that which is not, thus filtering the people you listen to from those who do not nourish you. Remember that the framework of reality, of what is true and what is false, and the very values of ethics, morality, and spirituality of each person are and will be the result of the average of the ideas of those with whom they live, talk to, and listen to. One should develop the individual responsibility to decide with whom to live. …

To me, this whole preparation article is worth studying and re-reading a few times, and again months later as I likely change my viewpoints and learning.

In short: All rights reserved  to know more tomorrow than today.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#14 2022-03-21 13:48:50

mitkobs

This information shows that such society cannot happen globally(even on country level) in this timeline with such configuration of people. It is manageable for small totally independent and concealed communities with gathering of people with proper mindset, people who are ready to live this way. How this going to happen initially I do not know for sure, maybe first with finding the proper people and then the place that could be kept concealed from any authority. I guess have to start with the family unit and their closests friends. Including then people you know closely who they are.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-21 13:51:11)

#15 2022-03-21 18:53:57

Armaged

KimKong wrote:

Any idea how we can learn the whole true history?

"Anthropomorphic Beings, Tutors"
Couple hundred years is small change in life years for some of them.
Normally: Via (Earthly)Spirituality...First access the local Ether, learn about terrestial 4d, the life, its beings..get that (ground)Experience First.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#16 2022-03-21 19:13:38

Armaged

mitkobs wrote:

This information shows that such society cannot happen globally(even on country level) in this timeline with such configuration of people. It is manageable for small totally independent and concealed communities.

Indeed...
Start with Assemblies/Colonies/Groups/Teams.
The Lesser one's 3d material footprint the better/lighter for one's life choices(get up & go).
Take is as Pilgrimage...of Life/Humanity.
Its gonna look like a cult...(against the DS covenant cults).
But it's what one chooses to face in these End of Days...where it'll End in Sparse...yet one sustains...& Live Life amongst the Spirits...the Principle of Dominant Frequency will come play...keep the nasties at bay.
Like any new colony of long past, one would need to build, meditate, cultivate...battle.

Where The End..also a New Beginning.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#17 2022-03-21 19:14:02

HeadRush

mitkobs wrote:

This information shows that such society cannot happen globally(even on country level) in this timeline with such configuration of people. It is manageable for small totally independent and concealed communities with gathering of people with proper mindset, people who are ready to live this way. How this going to happen initially I do not know for sure, maybe first with finding the proper people and then the place that could be kept concealed from any authority. I guess have to start with the family unit and their closest friends. Including then people you know closely who they are.

Exactly, also for huge operations, for example an Amazon / Walmart / Costco like environment, a holistic society is impossible to manage, produce the good required & function. It would make sense for a holistic society to exist in lesser-scaled populations / demand & has always existed in a trial form throughout human history, but now a days the only thing that works well is consumer-capitalisms. People get lazy, burnt our & stagnant, they need great exterior motivation, that's why money works so well at keeping society running & functioning so we can have this discussion here today.

#18 2022-03-22 13:07:01

mitkobs

HeadRush wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

This information shows that such society cannot happen globally(even on country level) in this timeline with such configuration of people. It is manageable for small totally independent and concealed communities with gathering of people with proper mindset, people who are ready to live this way. How this going to happen initially I do not know for sure, maybe first with finding the proper people and then the place that could be kept concealed from any authority. I guess have to start with the family unit and their closest friends. Including then people you know closely who they are.

Exactly, also for huge operations, for example an Amazon / Walmart / Costco like environment, a holistic society is impossible to manage, produce the good required & function. It would make sense for a holistic society to exist in lesser-scaled populations / demand & has always existed in a trial form throughout human history, but now a days the only thing that works well is consumer-capitalisms. People get lazy, burnt our & stagnant, they need great exterior motivation, that's why money works so well at keeping society running & functioning so we can have this discussion here today.

Have to forget fully about the current system and live without it, like I said concealed somehow from authority. Like 5D people who live in tight communities underground in this planet. They are completely off this 3D reality or at least try to be.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-22 13:07:32)

#19 2022-03-23 12:55:35

Kahi Harawira

I do listen and read intently what is being said by the team and try to incorporate it into my thinking and everyday life, which impacts on those directly around me that impacts of those around them and so on, until the whole community is involved.

I was surprised to learn how much importance the three elements consisting of Spiritualism, Morality and Ethics actually were, and began looking for how these attributes had already been incorporated into the community in which I live and how many others had attached importance to these elements to keep the community bound together., and I was pleasantly surprised.

There are a lot of new terms to me like the "collective unconscious". We all contribute to some degree or another towards maintaining it as a separate identity or egregore, outside the imposition of the general colonial matrix imposed on the rest of the population.

Its one thing to have to learn all these things and quite another to have to apply it in the community in which you live, extracting what the community instinctively already knows is right and developing it in a way that can be understood by the least informed and by so doing, continuing to develop the collective unconscious. Nor am I the only one doing it, we are all doing it in our own special and unique way.

The best form of acknowledgment that I can think of at this time, is to not let anything that I am still learning, go to waste.

#20 2022-03-24 06:05:34

Happy

Kahi Harawira wrote:

I do listen and read intently what is being said by the team and try to incorporate it into my thinking and everyday life, which impacts on those directly around me that impacts of those around them and so on, until the whole community is involved.

I was surprised to learn how much importance the three elements consisting of Spiritualism, Morality and Ethics actually were, and began looking for how these attributes had already been incorporated into the community in which I live and how many others had attached importance to these elements to keep the community bound together., and I was pleasantly surprised.

There are a lot of new terms to me like the "collective unconscious". We all contribute to some degree or another towards maintaining it as a separate identity or egregore, outside the imposition of the general colonial matrix imposed on the rest of the population.

Its one thing to have to learn all these things and quite another to have to apply it in the community in which you live, extracting what the community instinctively already knows is right and developing it in a way that can be understood by the least informed and by so doing, continuing to develop the collective unconscious. Nor am I the only one doing it, we are all doing it in our own special and unique way.

The best form of acknowledgment that I can think of at this time, is to not let anything that I am still learning, go to waste.

Hello Kahi smile

To actually live in a local community where neighbors and other people are receptive to these ideas and open to conversations about them sounds wonderful. I suspect many here are strangers to that experience. And I have a hunch that Kiwi's are doing some serious global shadow-work these days. It's very inspiring.

If I previously have been anywhere near a good definition of moral, then moral may be instrumental in forming the collective unconscious. Because if moral is standard of behavior communicated, but not only involves behavior, but the collective formation of concepts as well, some very interesting dynamic may be seen in this.

On one side, our agreements are crucial in forming a functional society. These involves standards of behavior, which - if broken - may instigate serious repercussions for the individual, as the effects are perceived to destabilize the society. Such agreements may therefore be transferred as a matter-of-course between individuals. It's moral after all; standards of behavior communicated. To enable smooth participation within the community, the individual may be 'forced' to adopt and quickly incorporate the 'rules' into the unconscious.

On the other side, such transfer of knowledge may not only concern the rules for behavior. It may also result in the formation of concepts, and as such, result in the very definition of the community, as Yazhi touches upon. But Swaruu of Erra talked early on about knowing and defining a concept also means knowing what it is not; knowing who and what you are also means knowing what you are not.

If I understand Yazhi correctly here, the collective definition of itself can be understood as an active creation of an integrated entity. - need I say '5D holistic society'? But there may be a humongous stumbling block in this, however: If one side of a duality is manifested or created, the other side is somewhere, too.

When defining the collective by conscious conceptualizations, these may also involve polarized conceptualizations. And if one side of the duality is consciously conceived, it does not mean that the opposite of the duality is, too; it may remain confined within the collective unconscious. And I really think a lot of the challenges we are facing on the global scale these days are of subconscious origin, as the cabal has been manipulating us on those levels for ages.

I'm not exactly sure about the differences between Egregors and Tulpas, and I could possibly be better off in naming new terms for this. But if an Egregor is the conscious creation of a collective entity, and Tulpas are the resulting unconsciously adopted polarized conceptualizations opposites, we need a method for dealing with them. Because they seem to be uncomfortably real.

#21 2022-03-25 10:51:09

Kahi Harawira

Happy wrote:

To actually live in a local community where neighbors and other people are receptive to these ideas and open to conversations about them sounds wonderful. I suspect many here are strangers to that experience. And I have a hunch that Kiwi's are doing some serious global shadow-work these days. It's very inspiring.

If I previously have been anywhere near a good definition of moral, then moral may be instrumental in forming the collective unconscious. Because if moral is standard of behavior communicated, but not only involves behavior, but the collective formation of concepts as well, some very interesting dynamic may be seen in this.

On one side, our agreements are crucial in forming a functional society. These involves standards of behavior, which - if broken - may instigate serious repercussions for the individual, as the effects are perceived to destabilize the society. Such agreements may therefore be transferred as a matter-of-course between individuals. It's moral after all; standards of behavior communicated. To enable smooth participation within the community, the individual may be 'forced' to adopt and quickly incorporate the 'rules' into the unconscious.

On the other side, such transfer of knowledge may not only concern the rules for behavior. It may also result in the formation of concepts, and as such, result in the very definition of the community, as Yazhi touches upon. But Swaruu of Erra talked early on about knowing and defining a concept also means knowing what it is not; knowing who and what you are also means knowing what you are not.

If I understand Yazhi correctly here, the collective definition of itself can be understood as an active creation of an integrated entity. - need I say '5D holistic society'? But there may be a humongous stumbling block in this, however: If one side of a duality is manifested or created, the other side is somewhere, too.

When defining the collective by conscious conceptualizations, these may also involve polarized conceptualizations. And if one side of the duality is consciously conceived, it does not mean that the opposite of the duality is, too; it may remain confined within the collective unconscious. And I really think a lot of the challenges we are facing on the global scale these days are of subconscious origin, as the cabal has been manipulating us on those levels for ages.

I'm not exactly sure about the differences between Egregors and Tulpas, and I could possibly be better off in naming new terms for this. But if an Egregor is the conscious creation of a collective entity, and Tulpas are the resulting unconsciously adopted polarized conceptualizations opposites, we need a method for dealing with them. Because they seem to be uncomfortably real.

After listening to Part 2, the sheer complexity of transmitting an intention out into the future, through our children, grandchildren and greats has been done before, through the use of common denominators and interests. It is a big ask to have to suck it up and to take up position once again and to set a course yet again, into the inevitable.

Using education systems to entrench a philosophy of constant, continuous life-long learning as a way of life and as a means to strengthen self-empowerment, appears to be the way to go, but creating the right kind of circumstances and environment for that to emerge appears to be just as equally important.

Admittedly, its still a bit of a nightmare what with one faction of the Cabal constantly wanting to save us from the other Cabal faction, with both presenting themselves as friendlies and on the side of the people who themselves, have in the main been infested with nanobots. And with that, I see hostile governing arrangements intervening in a more technologically synchronized and organized way.

No-one ever said it was going to be easy. The odds are great but no fight is ever worth fighting if it was going to be easy and it looks like we will have to work for it, if we want it. Being more or less isolated here, synchronizing with the community to modify the philosophy of unspoken agreements it has, with it the dominant frequency within the community itself, is tough and isn't as easy as it sounds.

Yes we do face a lot of opposites as in Tulpas, but having a permanent building set aside where everyone on an equal basis regularly convenes as a community, affords the opportunity for any matter to be brought to the attention of the whole, for discussion and if necessary, for resolution as well. This process is also a part of intergenerational planning.

The sheer amount and quality of information coming through Cosmic Agency and the Taygetan team stretches understanding and comprehension. Knowing we are running out of time, just makes it all the more important to take action as well.

#22 2022-03-25 11:24:34

Happy

Kahi Harawira wrote:

After listening to Part 2, the sheer complexity of transmitting an intention out into the future, through our children, grandchildren and greats has been done before, through the use of common denominators and interests. It is a big ask to have to suck it up and to take up position once again and to set a course yet again, into the inevitable.

Using education systems to entrench a philosophy of constant, continuous life-long learning as a way of life and as a means to strengthen self-empowerment, appears to be the way to go, but creating the right kind of circumstances and environment for that to emerge appears to be just as equally important.

Admittedly, its still a bit of a nightmare what with one faction of the Cabal constantly wanting to save us from the other Cabal faction, with both presenting themselves as friendlies and on the side of the people who themselves, have in the main been infested with nanobots. And with that, I see hostile governing arrangements intervening in a more technologically synchronized and organized way.

No-one ever said it was going to be easy. The odds are great but no fight is ever worth fighting if it was going to be easy and it looks like we will have to work for it, if we want it. Being more or less isolated here, synchronizing with the community to modify the philosophy of unspoken agreements it has, with it the dominant frequency within the community itself, is tough and isn't as easy as it sounds.

Yes we do face a lot of opposites as in Tulpas, but having a permanent building set aside where everyone on an equal basis regularly convenes as a community, affords the opportunity for any matter to be brought to the attention of the whole, for discussion and if necessary, for resolution as well. This process is also a part of intergenerational planning.

The sheer amount and quality of information coming through Cosmic Agency and the Taygetan team stretches understanding and comprehension. Knowing we are running out of time, just makes it all the more important to take action as well.

At first, I didn't understand why Yazhi distances herself from Swaruu of Erra's point of view in Part 2; that our awakening and the resulting rise in frequency is enough to counteract the many genetic manipulations done to the human body. After all, the manipulation of consciousness is what that controllers have been doing to make the changes sustainable, or "permanent", so Swaruu of Erra actually had a good point there.

But then I see this is a main point in Yazhi's message now; that we have run out of time. The awakening populations on Earth are inevitably facing a bottleneck-situation now. What is note-worthy in this, is that the so-called bottleneck-episodes are associated with the strongest evolutionary changes in nature. This is of course in view of the outdated evolutionary theories of population genetics here on Earth. But these theories are not completely irrelevant in this situation, as they conceptualize transfer of information within and between populations across generations. And as with all theory, the possible abstractions may give good reason to improve on the questions we ask ourselves.

So what are our challenges here? There are many, of course, and I myself may need to let this sink in a bit. Also, each one of us may have a valid perspective in this, since we all individually are parts of the "equation" (- nobody ever occupied our space at the same time as we did during our lives).

We will become severely reduced in numbers, so our communities will definitely see the effects of that. Also, the local communities will probably be more well defined, meaning reduced migration between them. This is not necessarily a bad situation, as it may result in some stabilization. But it also includes defense against a possible lethal enemy in the transhumanist conglomerate - being "off-grid" seems to get a new meaning in this.

#23 2022-04-18 05:03:02

Cocreatr

Brahman wrote:

I never thought that dependence on something external brings any completeness - physical/emotional/mental, especially here in 3D. That's why I agree with Yazhi that materialism can't provide that. It is artificially created for that purpose - to seek meaning outside of one's self and thus to want more and more by never feeling satisfied with what one has. This is the opposite of self-sufficiency. Mental/psychic dependence is even more difficult than physical dependence. Indeed contentment could be found in our self and then the external dependencies have no such influence and gradually disappear.

I agree about materialism, seeing it mostly as a business model to create demand by marketing and PR.  Using or abusing needs and wants,  overpromising and underdelivering as it may be, can be manipulative even. Yet, it depends on the person agreeing to never be satisfied with what one has. It may be difficult to define what degree of dependence on what may be healthy or tolerable.  Thank you for reminding to minimize external dependencies.

Among my personal exceptions are learning and subjective reality. I like how Yazhi puts it

That is why we have always said that you should see, read, and listen to everything that is within your reach, so that from there you can form a personal criterion about the nature of reality on which each one bases his or her life, always keeping in mind that you should not become attached to systems of thought even if they are agreeable to you, and always have the necessary flexibility to adopt new ideas, discarding the previous ones, as things develop.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/sodi … aruu-yazhi

Edit: spelling (duh)

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-04-18 05:03:55)

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Board footer