You are not logged in.

#76 2022-05-11 09:31:36

Wooof

Re: The Federation Perspective

Without criticizing your comments and reflections, because there are several truths,
I see all in a more prosaic and funny way.
I see a secret treaty : All under 16Hz is for us (Orion group), the remaining for you (GF).
Don't touch it. No legs on that.

Hence, as Gaia is like a splinter in the foot, GF sent us. As I know me I signed to follow a woman,
without reading the small fonts.
By the way, when I read  the writings of Swaruu, Woav, I fall in, in love with her.

So we receive a lot of messages, messageceleste.ca, sananda.website, eraoflight, and so on.
Be cool. Somebody walks on your foot. Be Cool.
You lost 10.000€ on the Stock Exchange. Meditate.
Your wife left you. Be happy. You're lucky. She was not for you.
You starve. That's good for your weight. Go to smell a rose.
You are at Shanghai, and want to go abroad. Learn to swim.
Your neighbors sue you. Smile. Breath.

You know. It's just a question of brain. You have the brain splitted in two parts.
You see all in duality.

Woof

#77 2022-05-12 03:05:50

You have an AIDS dick forcibly shoved in your face-suck it, it's tasty like McDonalds. Uh...no thanks.

Choosing between the negative Orion faction and the GF is like voting in a US election...both sides are shit and controlled by the same cabal, which most refer to as "archons".

Fuck the federation. So they think the only way to "save" Earth is by killing all of the people stuck in the control system that they themselves created? Here's a counter-proposal: the only way to save this galaxy is to exterminate all of the non-emotional federation scumbags. Wipe out all of their planets completely and send them back to source, or better yet, let them get sucked into an inorganic antimatter shadow universe where they will suffer for eons before finally being ripped apart by entropy and returned to source. I hope more of their ships get attacked and damaged by the cabal, who are nothing but their own inbred child. They failed at life and have no right to "play God" and torment developing races, no matter how imperfect those races are. That's why they are the ones that need to be "reset". Fuck all of this federation simping and apologetics. They are the enemy by their own choices.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-12 03:17:02)

righteously indignant

#78 2022-05-12 05:21:49

mitkobs

For such hateful vengeful speech if you really mean it, you will be ostracized from any civilized community in 5D.

Orion is Federation. Draconian Empire is Federation.

#79 2022-05-12 05:39:02

mitkobs wrote:

For such hateful vengeful speech if you really mean it, you will be ostracized from any civilized community in 5D.

Orion is Federation. Draconian Empire is Federation.

I wouldn't want to be part of any civilization that is guilty of playing a part in the abuses happening on Earth now, and I would not call them civilized either. They are emotionless sociopaths.

righteously indignant

#80 2022-05-12 06:38:42

mitkobs

Emotions sometime can be a dawnfall. Depends on the emotions. Earth always been a pressure cooker because of her low vibration inhabitants. Awful mass scale tragedies were playing out troughout millenias and Federation never intervened openly, only behind scene. Do you think they had not figured it out why is this so. You cannot do anything against their policy. You only will hurt yourself trying to do something irrational and negative.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-12 10:32:39)

#81 2022-05-12 17:28:48

naringas

Wooof wrote:

All under 16Hz is for us (Orion group), the remaining for you (GF).

I agree with this, I'll share some how my own perspective puts this into context.

there exist a "fundamentality ranking". Somethings serve as the basis or foundation for other things which get built on top of this.

this more fundamental things are lower vibration, in a sense they're servants, they underlie the system and the get told what to do from the higher levels (planes). BUT they're more fundamental. The higher energies would see the peculiar necessities of the lower layers as "rules" whereas the lower layers see (if at all) the inentions and drives of the higher entities as whims and unintelligible 'realities'

So they're lower freq, but they're more fundamental. You cannot have higher frequencies without these lower ones.

It seems to me that a lot of the troublesome issues we're faced in our current scenario revolve around entities in the same layer pretending they're from a higher one. This creates a strange dynamic of a fake-higher level. alternatively it's like the higher level entities (possibly fake-high level) do not accept the "rules" which in fact are realities of a more fundamental layer of reality and demand that reality change to their whim unaware of the underlying systems which enable their own "high level" comfortable existence.

this fundamentality ranking I speak of can also be explained as the fact that there's a history, a past (in contrast, there's a future) which cannot be changed (which cannot be known yet), but it gets all really interesting when considering multidimensional, non-linear timelines, karmic cycles, etc....

all this to notice how "all under 16Hz" is just more fundamental, break something there and all things above will (eventually) go to shit. the orion group is historical, there are things they "do" (or did); basic foundational activities they perform that cannot be undone (historical past). The 16Hz and above, the galactic federation stuff, is in the present and towards the future; things that cannot be known yet. To reject that there's a future just means that ones reliving a past experience.

#82 2022-05-12 19:06:22

Wooof

To improve the "visions", there is an important episode here :

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/why-do-w … of-erra-16

#83 2023-09-26 11:45:24

TheMorken

mitkobs wrote:

Who knows what cabal is intending really, who injects with what exactly. Some inject with poison others selected inject with something else.

The Cabal is seeing themselves as the good guys, who do what they do "for the greater good". Many atrocities have been done in the name of the greater good.

#84 2023-09-26 12:03:37

Tecumseh

TheMorken wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Who knows what cabal is intending really, who injects with what exactly. Some inject with poison others selected inject with something else.

The Cabal is seeing themselves as the good guys, who do what they do "for the greater good". Many atrocities have been done in the name of the greater good.

Cabal is also in-fighting and tearing themselves apart right now. See changes in the world thread on this Terran High Council message board we call our Forum.

We are over the target folks! Let's keep telling them to go pound sand! smile smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#85 2023-09-27 08:45:11

Lyran

Tecumseh wrote:
TheMorken wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Cabal is also in-fighting and tearing themselves apart right now. See changes in the world thread on this Terran High Council message board we call our Forum.

We are over the target folks! Let's keep telling them to go pound sand! smile smile

LOUD AND CLEAR wink

Board footer