You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-26 00:19:49

DebraRenee

Using duality to guide?

I’m having a hard time finding the words to appropriately express this concept. The Holistic Society videos sparked this but also drawing off more concepts as well.

Gosia asked Minerva about those who die as a result of things happening coming back to fight the cabal. That they could be here now on various levels. Yazhi talks about the majority of people’s mindsets not working to create a holistic society. The concept that the majority of consciousnesses need to experience the duality in order to grow. The papaya being a mass exodus of souls/starseeds that could be in a higher level the life plan of the consciousness.

From my own personal observations, these events have woke people up in mass. Most of those waking up are being hijacked by controlled opposition, but some are slipping through to a true awakening. The spark is a direct cause from what they are witnessing.

It’s sounds so strange, are some of the real people who have taken the papaya…the ones who’s “life plan” it is to exit…is it possible they are actually those returning to fight, for the sole purpose of waking up those choosing not to consent by “leaving” and therefore showing them the path to a desired holistic society through duality. (ie showing them what they don’t want)  I feel like those who embrace these expansive mindsets will be the ones forming the alternate/parallel societies that will have the best chance of surviving…and the ones guiding those who are stuck in having to experience duality to grow into the more positive lifestyle of a holistic society.

Truly, I am not sure if this was coherent enough, because I feel like I could build layer upon layer of each individual thought that would send this post in an infinite number of directions, but it would make the post hard to follow. Thank you for your time

Board footer