You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-28 00:14:30

MORALITY, ETHICS, SPIRITUALITY AND NON-DUALITY.

MORALITY, ETHICS, SPIRITUALITY AND NON-DUALITY

When speaking of ethics and morality and spirituality we are forced to establish at least a "relative" framework that defines these terms, although these may be terrestrial criteria. For as Yazhi already said, within the star races these criteria are not culturally contemplated or simply not understood within the terrestrial context.

I must correct Yazhi on this occasion by saying that the concept of "morality is intrinsically religious". This is not entirely true because, although it is true that we can find moral codes within the terrestrial religions, both monotheistic, such as the western or polytheistic as the eastern ones, and even within the pantheistic religions, or animism, as codes of conduct that are presented as mandates structured in "moral guidelines" that can or even have the character of "law".

However, morality and religion are not necessarily linked, nor are they the same thing. If a moral system adopts an object of worship, that is when it can become a religion. Just as a religion can be transformed into its philosophical system with an ethical code, when it loses its appeal to supreme allegiance and worship of a deity.

Keep in mind that the dilemma of right vs. wrong action in a "world/universe" of duality has been and continues to be the Achilles heel of all conscious beings with a personality... What is right to do and what is wrong? What is good? What is evil? Throughout human history there have been different attempts to answer this dilemma, but most of them have suffered from the same problem: they have tried to base the solution on a categorization of actions per se. Thus, a set of rules and precepts is promulgated, that is, a pre-established morality that serves as a guide to know what to abide by in this complex issue. However, as time goes by, these same norms end up becoming a source of more problems.

What was bad a long time ago becomes acceptable now, and vice versa: things that deserved condemnation are now tolerated or even encouraged. The same happens from a cultural perspective of nations, peoples and races, terrestrial or extraterrestrial: what is reprehensible here is accepted elsewhere and vice versa. Morality, in this way, reveals itself as a highly inefficient tool in determining the validity of action, given its eminently relative character. Moreover, it is worth noting the innumerable conflicts that have been generated by the alleged superiority of some moral codes over others throughout history, both at the individual and, above all, at the collective level.

In the face of this unsolvable Gordian knot, NON DUALITY proposes a radically different solution: it is proposed that "the correct morality and ethics" be the natural and spontaneous consequence of a new epistemic paradigm: if the UNDERSTANDER does not perceive himself as different from what is perceived, necessarily and naturally without forcing, or external moral or ethical normative conditioning, he will necessarily generate spontaneously "the correct action" that will lead him, among other things, not to harm that or that which he does not perceive as different.

As I have already said on another occasion. Non-Duality, is not a path that is about being good or bad, moral or amoral, ethical or unethical. It is about being AWARE, because the one who knows what/who he/she IS, does not need to harm anyone.

This REALIZATION of this UNDERSTANDING, has "a very high standard". It could not be corrupted by the "world/universe".  It has not been compromised by the consensus of people nor by political expediency or social adaptations. It remains pure within each individual. "It is the most ethical consciousness." You could capitulate to any variety of social persuasions or personal seductions, but THE UNDERSTANDING within you cannot be manipulated or seduced. It is far "smarter" than the intellect. It exudes an irrefutable certainty, because it is unaffected by compromise and is not the result of conditioning or social adaptation. IT IS ABSOLUTELY INCORRUPTIBLE.

On the other hand, intelligence alone cannot explain the moral nature. Morality beyond intelligence, represents the understanding of the virtue of discernment that comes from an Understanding (illumination) beyond the merely intellectual, that is to say, that does not represent a mere knowledge nor a wisdom, but the REAILITY that transcends the "I" or ego and that is intrinsic to any conscious being (terrestrial or extraterrestrial) and that has not been corrupted by the consensus of people, nor by political conveniences, or social adaptations.

But this UNDERSTANDING when it is not updated, that is, when its REALIZATION has not been reached, goes unnoticed due to the social conditioning that replaces and establishes artificial criteria by social conventionalisms of how to live and how to establish the guidelines of what is appropriate, creative and beneficial, as well as what is not.

Likewise, this deeper UNDERSTANDING is not a learned social consciousness. It is not the fruit of education or philosophical or religious indoctrination, or what you should think, what you should do, or what society says is right or wrong, appropriate or inappropriate. Your fundamental CONSCIOUSNESS is deeper than that. It is established within each individual and all conscious beings.

UNDERSTANDING on the other hand, is not your personal creation. There is no "you UNDERSTANDING", "our UNDERSTANDING" or "their UNDERSTANDING". It is the same standard for everyone. It is born from THE SAME SOURCE.

However, when people "reach" this UNDERSTANDING, they work more harmoniously with each other. They may still have different perceptions and perhaps different interpretations, but they are guided by a POWER that comes from the same SOURCE. It is similar to trees growing from the same root. They look different on the surface, but underground they are all connected.

This will naturally generate as I have already said, the "moral compass" every individual to find strength, balance and harmonize their life and chart a new course and a new direction.
Now, where is spirituality in all this, how does it connect and intertwine or permeate with all of the above, i.e. with morality and ethics?

It becomes evidently deducible that "spirituality" is intrinsic to "morality and ethics in itself" since the individual who has realized the UNDERSTANDING of non-duality does not establish borders or definitions in the same action, or behavior within the vicissitudes of the pre-established social order in which he is immersed. We could say that EVERYTHING is transcendently "spiritual" and simultaneously EVERYTHING is ordinarily mundane.  There is no distinction.

We could say that that which is "spiritual" is that which inspires the individual to do great selfless acts. It inspires them to take actions that transcend their own personal interests, limitations and concerns, and yet in no way violates their own authority.  "Spirituality" is the GRACE that respects a person's "individuality" and at the same time gives them a greater capacity and scope of CONSCIOUSNESS without overwhelming or coercing.

It is that which shows you WHO YOU ARE from a total openness to the very EXISTENCE that is present everywhere, at all times. That is, TOTAL CONSCIOUS INTEGRATION, which evidences a real sense of wholeness, coherent integrity and inclusion and gratitude. This is the CAUSE that will result in the natural effect of a "morality" and ethics that is beyond ethics and morality.

It is the evidence and demonstration of a WILL, which transcends all societies of both terrestrial and extraterrestrial, all groups, all races, terrestrial or extraterrestrial, and all "other powers". It is the WILL OF THE ABSOLUTE which "manifests" in the changing conditions of physical life.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-03-29 09:23:28)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#2 2022-03-28 02:12:46

Robert369

Re: MORALITY, ETHICS, SPIRITUALITY AND NON-DUALITY.

In my view, "moral" is a parallel set of values created by the Cabals to override actual "ethics" as part of their mind-control mechanics, hence the link to religion surely is given but also other cabal constructs have added it to "society". A good example is that "moral" does not bother for being beneficial for planetary life as a whole (nature, flora, fauna) but aims at separation and not unification.

This means that "moral" always is agendized and usually destructive, serving the enslavement of the people instead of empowering them as proper "ethics" would. That which the Earth+Space Cabals introduced as "moral" will never allow Humanity to liberate itself, but a common ethical standard would.

It is time to see through and forget about all the mind-control, and then return back to actual ethics - which's first directives would need to include Universal and Natural Law as to force people to be responsible for their actions and thoughts.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-03-28 02:37:33

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Religions are also mental fabrications.
[...]As Yazhi said we are limited by our own ideas/mind.

The problem is that religion just like moral and most other value and thought systems are imposed by the Cabals as part of their mind-control system, so those are "their" mental fabrications and not our own ideas.

For most people the only "own" thing in almost everything on Earth is their compliance and acceptance of the mind-control and enslavement...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-03-28 07:04:33

Kahi Harawira

I am going to have to agree with Yazhi in that "morality is intrinsically religious"

There are no morals with regard to the full, unimpeded soul that emanates from Source. For the most part, morals are inventions, to be used as a measure for beings who are in need of them to either help guide them or to justify or excuse their behavior.

I support the idea (Robert369) of a return back to actual ethics to enable people to be responsible for their actions and thoughts and recommend that the Prime Directive be reviewed, with a view to having the inclusion of Ethics as an “activator of responsibility” and Universal Law.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-03-28 08:14:14)

#5 2022-03-28 09:59:11

Cocreatr

In my view,”morals” are basically social agreements, upheld between laws and peer pressure. A moral code is somewhat enforceable and can thus be abused for manipulation and other regressive ends. 

As a next step I see “manners” as a social lubricant to reduce points of friction between members of society. Manners can be codified (look up “Knigge”) but work better when upheld by personal insight than by peer pressure. 

If “ethics” are akin to a code of honor, chosen by personal free will, this is different.  Setting a good example with personal judgment, yet without judging others.  Neither perfection nor bragging rights. Empowerment from within, for oneself, to do what is right for the benefit of the larger scheme of things. As I see them, with my limited, biased, yet growing perception and abilities.  Ethics cannot be enforced - the attempt would degrade it to a moral code, of which we have had more than enough.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#6 2022-03-30 10:57:51

07wideeyes

CHARCOtranquilo, you have really nailed it in your post here, in my opinion. It is very clear and easily understood what you have written. If someone who truly 'walks the talk' describes or explains something, even an apparently complex or tricky topic becomes straightforward. The clouds open up, and blue sky appears beyond. So thank you for that.

#7 2022-03-30 14:02:43

mitkobs

What is good and what is not good to do, have be based on the absolute reality, the oneness of everything. It is very simple. Do to others what you want to be done to yourself. Others are me, me are others, there are no others or me, all is one magnificient wholeness.

Then we have the problems with the inherent established situation on this planet, the cabalists-satanists, the darkness polution, the corruption, the evil. What to do with it and how it is going to fit in all is one reality when darkness goes into its own thing - destroying everything and is not negociable. We do not want to be destroyed clearly or live on the brink of some kind of destruction scenario, never sure of anything. Darkness is destruction of life. We want to live in peace and do what we want to do without harming other aspects of ourselves.

It is simple. Darkness have its own place and function - to destroy what is old and non functional and should continue do that. We, if we want to live have to create our own world without darkness as much as possible, where we are constructive and progressive not destructive and regressive.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-30 14:39:52)

#8 2022-03-31 07:20:12

mitkobs

Here some quotes from the great Lao Tsu:

"When goodness is lost there is morality."

"If you want to lead them you must place yourself behind them."

"Give evil nothing to oppose and it will disappear by itself."

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-31 07:21:06)

#9 2022-03-31 18:08:08

07wideeyes

mitkobs wrote:

Here some quotes from the great Lao Tsu:

"When goodness is lost there is morality."

"If you want to lead them you must place yourself behind them."

"Give evil nothing to oppose and it will disappear by itself."

Good quotes, mitkobs! A few focussed words sometimes say far more than paragraphs of muddy mumbo-jumbo!

Board footer