You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-30 05:29:10

VinceLyrian

Recent solar activity question

It seems there has been some pretty powerful solar activity on the sun over the past month or so (March 2022). Has a large ship recently entered this system?

#2 2022-03-30 10:36:13

Robert369

Re: Recent solar activity question

Increased solar activity is unrelated to ship activity. What do you wish to achieve with such question ?

Also, almost all cabal-reported alleged solar activity increases are a lie and just as normal as your "body fluctuations" when breathing. There is neither danger nor a solar flash nor anything else harmful coming from the sun - it is our friend and life-giver and not destroyer.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-30 15:50:33)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-03-30 15:10:57

VinceLyrian

Robert369 wrote:

Increased solar activity is unrelated to ship activity. What do you wish to achieve with such question ?

Also, almost all caba-reported alleged solar activity increases are a lie and just as normal as your "body fluctuations" when breathing. There is neither danger nor a solar flash nor anything else harmful coming from the sun - it is our friend and life-giver and not destroyer.

I find it interesting that you would take my question in such a way. I am merely asking because I wish to understand more about the physics of travel. It was my understanding that a very large ship arriving would leave a wake. I also find it fascinating to understand a point of matter such as our sun as a sort of condensation from higher dimensions - or a hole in the third dimension, which would be a sphere. To me, the sun is neither friend nor foe, neither dangerous or benevolent. I do not worship the sun. But if the sun is a living being then I want to know the sun as I would want to know any other sentient being. And if the sun is like a door, then I'm curious enough to want to see what is on the other side, so to speak. I am aware that there are a lot of lies out there... but we have to start somewhere in order to have a real conversation - which is ultimately what I "wish to achieve with such a question". Please do forgive me, as I am only at the beginning of wisdom, that is, I recognize how little I know.

#4 2022-04-01 14:24:03

Merri

That's interesting!

I understand that only some races, like the Taygetans, don't need to use suns' to travel to solar-system-to-solar-system, and it's only those that don't have the same advanced technology do.

I don't know how many races we have loitering in our solar system that needs the sun to travel.

But my immediate first guess would be our neighbor's the Alfratans.

#5 2022-04-05 21:05:08

VinceLyrian

Robert369 wrote:
Merri wrote:

I don't know how many races we have loitering in our solar system...

Thanks for making my day, this wording deserves a price ! lol

I second that motion!
Nothing else is ultimately being allowed, we need a good sense of humor. If some of the federation insists on supporting the self defeating game of giving up your self determinism for fun and "enlightenment", then we should at least laugh at their idiotic conundrum. I agree with Yazhi on this - giggle.

Last edited by VinceLyrian (2022-04-05 21:07:01)

Board footer