#1 2022-04-05 15:20:28

siriancheetah

Messages From The Council Of Nine And The 11-Dimensional Beings

https://www.marinajacobi.com/_files/ugd … 0d0677.pdf

Downloads & Predictions by marina jacobi

#2 2022-04-05 23:49:26

microvirus6

Re: Messages From The Council Of Nine And The 11-Dimensional Beings

Hmm, I want to believe and all but damn....

Beings this advanced who can speak English, but only at the grammatical level of a 7 year old?

"Put emotions of excitement and you will see how a
new pure true love and friendships will come"

It reminds me of the Nigerian email scammers who intentionally make the grammar horrible so they don't waste resources on anyone but the most oblivious and gullible

#3 2022-04-06 06:24:13

siriancheetah

microvirus6 wrote:

Beings this advanced who can speak English, but only at the grammatical level of a 7 year old?

It reminds me of the Nigerian email scammers who intentionally make the grammar horrible so they don't waste resources on anyone but the most oblivious and gullible

council of 9 and other beings channeled by marina speak in codes and sequences , all the words when you read them together they make a geometry in your mind and that activates you in a certain way , they type this way for a reason because the whole thing is in a specific code ! marina was not allowed to change 1 word in her books and i like it this way because when i read it its more potent in vibration and i feel it

you can look into her other books and they are the same

#4 2022-04-06 10:55:57

Happy

siriancheetah wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

council of 9 and other beings channeled by marina speak in codes and sequences , all the words when you read them together they make a geometry in your mind and that activates you in a certain way , they type this way for a reason because the whole thing is in a specific code ! marina was not allowed to change 1 word in her books and i like it this way because when i read it its more potent in vibration and i feel it

you can look into her other books and they are the same

siriancheetah, you have sort of made a track-record here - of using Cosmic Agency's forum for promoting Marina Jacobi's material, while rarely commenting on it, or connecting it to the Cosmic Agency material at all. From now on, please extract what you find relevant to the Cosmic Agency material in a specific manner. Thank you.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2022-04-06 11:30:57

siriancheetah

i am only sharing it with people of the like minded community , if it helps someone and is useful to anyone , her videos are about an hr long and i cannot post all the information in written , its too much , some of her material is connected with cosmic's work its not completely separate , we have extra terrestrial messages from both sides helping and guiding humanity .

robert also did the same with benjimen fullford's work , what about that ?

fullford's work makes sense to most people who are looking for help outside of themselves and marina's work requires you to work on yourself and raise your consciousness that is why not too many people are into it in this forum because they are busy blaming federation for everything , doesnt mean the marina's material is useless ! some people do read it and i only post it for them , you only find someone when you are ready for it

dont think of this issue like a regular 3d human does, im not doing anything bad here , just a post that will help people in need

#6 2022-04-06 11:58:20

Happy

siriancheetah wrote:

i am only sharing it with people of the like minded community [...]

You misunderstood me, siriancheetah. I didn't say Jacobi's material is useless. There are a lot of approaches of immense help for individuals in their awakening processes found on the internet. Some of us need personal counseling, some need divination, some need alternative political news - among several things, and I think it is essential that they can be pointed to the direction where to find it.

But there are so many sources of information out there, that if everything relevant on human development should be mentioned here, we simply wouldn't have the resources to follow up on it all. Fulford has been referenced by several of our members, and have been discussed rigorously. But now that this source has strayed off in directions not quite relevant to Cosmic Agency anymore, we don't see it so often here.

This forum is dedicated to discuss the Cosmic Agency material. And if you find highly relevant points for discussion in Jacobi's material, please bring them forward. But then, please also do us the service to extract what is of interest in the Cosmic Agency's material. For instance, if you see Jacobi mention something that is mentioned in Gosia's videos, I'm sure we all would be very interested to know this.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#7 2022-04-06 12:37:36

siriancheetah

Happy wrote:
siriancheetah wrote:

i am only sharing it with people of the like minded community [...]

You misunderstood me, siriancheetah. I didn't say Jacobi's material is useless. There are a lot of approaches of immense help for individuals in their awakening processes found on the internet. Some of us need personal counseling, some need divination, some need alternative political news - among several things, and I think it is essential that they can be pointed to the direction where to find it.

But there are so many sources of information out there, that if everything relevant on human development should be mentioned here, we simply wouldn't have the resources to follow up on it all. Fulford has been referenced by several of our members, and have been discussed rigorously. But now that this source has strayed off in directions not quite relevant to Cosmic Agency anymore, we don't see it so often here.

This forum is dedicated to discuss the Cosmic Agency material. And if you find highly relevant points for discussion in Jacobi's material, please bring them forward. But then, please also do us the service to extract what is of interest in the Cosmic Agency's material. For instance, if you see Jacobi mention something that is mentioned in Gosia's videos, I'm sure we all would be very interested to know this.

alright , i see your point of view and i understand . you are not wrong , and i will follow up with what you said about "not to post the whole video"  , thanks for your help , much appreciated !

Last edited by siriancheetah (2022-04-06 12:38:16)

#8 2022-04-06 14:19:05

mryang

On one side, there are positive encouragement throughout the messages, which I think is great for the beginner awakened mind. Here, on this forum, I think most are way past that state and then the BS-meter is full on and it is obvious to me, that whoever writes these messages is either a scammer OR someone that is selling repetitive and non-intelligent hopium by copy and paste.

"Attention, Attention, Attention. The start of the new beginning is happening. Good will
and deed to all. We are the 11 dimensional beings. Our words are law."

"You can except the force of frequencies and consciously integrate them in your new core
silica crystalline systems."

I don't want to break down everything that is disturbing, I just let the above sentence set the benchmark of my opinion.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#9 2022-04-06 14:30:29

Robert369

@MrYang: Thanks for the extract, that goes along with my feeling for this, so I didn't even bother to open it. Such for sure has no place here - and thanks to Happy as well for clearing this up.

@SirianCheetah: Of course, as always, there might be useful bits here and there, so if those should happen, please drop an extract to let us know why it is useful to look into it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer