You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-07 06:32:48

DarkOwl

Putin and Karistus

This is an exchange that took place on Telegram which answers a question many of us would have had re. Putin and Karistus (certainly did me)
Thankyou Robert for posting this elsewhere. I've started a thread so that no-one misses it smile

Susanne S., 06.04.22 12:07 wrote:

Thank you Gosia, Athena and Robert,  but may I ask a question...?

As I understand it, Putin's hands are tied, he is morally and literally obligated to the Karistus. How can it then be that Putin supposedly acts in the sense of the Cabal? To me that makes no sense... And the Karistus, including Dante Santori, are fighting in this war and are loosing 72's in those fights... The Taygetans had once confirmed that Dante is a Karistus and is real ... It was also said - If I am not mistaken - that the Karistus and the Taygetans are close... Nevertheless, the information given by both sides differs greatly at the moment.

Why aren't the Taygetens working directly with the Karistus on this issue? Or is it the Karistus who are keeping a low profile?  I can't really grasp it and I would really like to be able to understand the discrepancies between the different versions of the truth...

Cosmic Agency Free Chat, 06.04.22 12:44 wrote:

Its simple. Yazhi claims that Karistus keep putting faith in Putin as they still believe they can achieve something through him and influence him. Thats why they (Karistus) continue to support him, as in having mutual enemies in the form of Vlash as I understand. Yazhi though, and Taygetans, dont trust Putin, and they have their reasons for that, and Yazhi even states he plays both sides - trying to get as much as he can from Karistus and their ET status and tech, and at the same time being a pawn in the Cabal´s hands. See it as Karistus supporting some sort of a white hat faction of the Cabal, while Yazhi goes beyond and says its all Cabal and a game. Taygetans and Yazhi do stand on Karistus side. They just differ with regards to Putin. For example, they dont buy all Putin´s excuses as to why he "had to" support Covid agenda. They dont trust him, Karistus chooses to still have faith in being able to direct him. Thats the difference here. Yazhi even said Karistus are naive in that thinking, in a way Taygetans were many times dealing with politicians in the past, hoping idealistically that politicians can be worked with. Karistus have good intentions though.

Robert369c, 06.04.22 14:31 wrote:

Thank you for your clarification. I agree that too many good-hearted are too easily fooled by the (simple!) tricks that the enemy is playing on Earth - and seemingly the Karistus are no exception.

It is obvious that no matter who "wins" this staged theater (anywhere on the world), it will is the master who runs his left & right hand puppet play who will win, and not Humanity. At least if we allow him.

Any mindful "player" in such game would  focus on the actual enemy aka the master and not his puppets. So, I consider it best not to follow the theater too much, though for many it is needed to begin understanding what is going on on our world.

Yet, I would rather like to see some background information about the masters and how we can disable/remove them (besides Humanity's need to wake up, etc.) from the Taygetan and Swaruunian viewpoint, because that is which will win the war. Thank you !

There's more to all this than just an evil Saturn GF that cooperates with Regressives, so let's get some info on the real picture please.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-04-07 09:58:03

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Putin and Karistus

Thank you Dark Owl for posting this. Yes, many people are confused about this part.

DarkOwl wrote:

This is an exchange that took place on Telegram which answers a question many of us would have had re. Putin and Karistus (certainly did me)
Thankyou Robert for posting this elsewhere. I've started a thread so that no-one misses it smile

Susanne S., 06.04.22 12:07 wrote:

Thank you Gosia, Athena and Robert,  but may I ask a question...?

As I understand it, Putin's hands are tied, he is morally and literally obligated to the Karistus. How can it then be that Putin supposedly acts in the sense of the Cabal? To me that makes no sense... And the Karistus, including Dante Santori, are fighting in this war and are loosing 72's in those fights... The Taygetans had once confirmed that Dante is a Karistus and is real ... It was also said - If I am not mistaken - that the Karistus and the Taygetans are close... Nevertheless, the information given by both sides differs greatly at the moment.

Why aren't the Taygetens working directly with the Karistus on this issue? Or is it the Karistus who are keeping a low profile?  I can't really grasp it and I would really like to be able to understand the discrepancies between the different versions of the truth...

Cosmic Agency Free Chat, 06.04.22 12:44 wrote:

Its simple. Yazhi claims that Karistus keep putting faith in Putin as they still believe they can achieve something through him and influence him. Thats why they (Karistus) continue to support him, as in having mutual enemies in the form of Vlash as I understand. Yazhi though, and Taygetans, dont trust Putin, and they have their reasons for that, and Yazhi even states he plays both sides - trying to get as much as he can from Karistus and their ET status and tech, and at the same time being a pawn in the Cabal´s hands. See it as Karistus supporting some sort of a white hat faction of the Cabal, while Yazhi goes beyond and says its all Cabal and a game. Taygetans and Yazhi do stand on Karistus side. They just differ with regards to Putin. For example, they dont buy all Putin´s excuses as to why he "had to" support Covid agenda. They dont trust him, Karistus chooses to still have faith in being able to direct him. Thats the difference here. Yazhi even said Karistus are naive in that thinking, in a way Taygetans were many times dealing with politicians in the past, hoping idealistically that politicians can be worked with. Karistus have good intentions though.

Robert369c, 06.04.22 14:31 wrote:

Thank you for your clarification. I agree that too many good-hearted are too easily fooled by the (simple!) tricks that the enemy is playing on Earth - and seemingly the Karistus are no exception.

It is obvious that no matter who "wins" this staged theater (anywhere on the world), it will is the master who runs his left & right hand puppet play who will win, and not Humanity. At least if we allow him.

Any mindful "player" in such game would  focus on the actual enemy aka the master and not his puppets. So, I consider it best not to follow the theater too much, though for many it is needed to begin understanding what is going on on our world.

Yet, I would rather like to see some background information about the masters and how we can disable/remove them (besides Humanity's need to wake up, etc.) from the Taygetan and Swaruunian viewpoint, because that is which will win the war. Thank you !

There's more to all this than just an evil Saturn GF that cooperates with Regressives, so let's get some info on the real picture please.

#3 2022-04-08 13:49:49

We do miss watching The Cause videos, and Dante's last public posts were about threats to his family, posts about rings he had personally broken up, people he had murdered and his own police records. Then the channel poofed.

How many Vlash, how many Karistus are infiltrating and making trouble on Earth at any given time? The number is probably less than 1,000 but changes frequently depending on missions and security. Their war, between one another, spilling over onto our Earth, has likely been going on tens of thousands of years. Their allegiances shift, their agenda's dynamically change based on current Earth geopolitical, and non Earth geopolitical events.

The current Putin exists and operates towards many allegiances, plus to his sense of Russian patriotism. He may be playing both sides of the fence but is acting as a distraction for all sides.

What we see is an increasing build up of war rising up through Europe heating up as a middle Eastern player seeks to smash and reveal the Vatican occult archives before destroying their vast architectural and historical heritage.

#4 2022-04-08 15:09:26

Where can I find Dante's videos?

#5 2022-04-08 15:17:20

Robert369

Jeff wrote:

The problem is that Putin is killing ordinary people, not any Vlash reptiles on Ukraine. Karistus if they support him are partners in crime, that simple.

Is he now ? That's a big claim, wonder how you will back that up: How do you distinguish remotely of whoever gets killed is not a Vlash hybrid but a Humans ?

This being said: You are also "partner in crime" in the current genocide if you ever have paid taxes to the Cabals or bought anything from them, as that will finance the genocide. Seems you are the first member of your newly founded "Partners in Crime Club" ! But wait, pointing at others makes oneself innocent, yes ?

So, how about staying a bit more neutral in all this and focus on working on oneself instead of trying to make others do so while not doing it ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-08 15:18:06)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-04-09 03:46:44

Brahman wrote:

Putin is playing a double game. He is using the help of Karistus and submitting to the cabal. All politicians are puppets of the various factions of the cabal. As is Dante, a mason. None of them are thinking about helping the people. They just prolong the game.

Exactly. None of these politicians is some type of savior figure, or even close. Just like Donald Trump, Putin is nothing but another worthless piece of sociopathic, parasitic, inbred cabal filth.

righteously indignant

#7 2022-04-09 06:22:20

mitkobs

Karistus do not work with cabal figures, they try to influence them and guide them in benevolent direction. Those cabal figures that have potential toward sanity and want to serve for the greater good but are caught between two grinding stones that want to crush them if deflect from the dark narrative.

#8 2022-04-09 06:33:43

mitkobs

If you help someone like the reptiles this someone will think you have mutual busyness with you. Because reps see things more in black in white, beneficial for me or not, making deals or not. Help is seen as a deal. They give you something you give something in return. Reps are hardwired to think and do in egoistic manner. They want things and if you do not give them things they will do nothing for you.

#9 2022-04-09 13:45:43

I think we don't see or hear the real Putin. They play a Putin, who is not the real Putin.  They display an artificial Putin. The real one is isolated.
Because the real one cannot be such an idiot as we are told in the western media.

#10 2022-04-09 13:57:02

Robert369

Greta wrote:
Gosia wrote:

No, they are not. They are one of the few really positive races towards the humanity.

Greta wrote:

Could it be Karistus are space Cabal? It looks so.

If they were positive they stop supporting VP for what he's been doing to Ukraine.

Your speculation that the "Karistus support VP for what he's been doing to the Ukraine" is getting old and lacks any and all proof. How about not accusing people who you don't know of things that you have no clue of while freely inventing them ?

Gosia wrote:

We also stopped to support him after he invaded a sovereign nation against all agreements Russia had towards international law.

Who is "we" ? Brainwashed masses that wave the Ukrainian flag because the mass media commanded them to do so ?

Time to stop talking about what you don't understand - or at least question the MSM narrative more thoroughly instead of reurgitating it in this place where nobody is interested in the MSM trash:

There has been no "invasion against international law" - not that corporate countries can have laws anyways, because that is an exclusive right of actual states. I already explained why Ukraine is no actual state, and our Taygetans explained that Russia and Ukraine agreed on a "theater war".

If this is insufficient for you to accept, then please happily go and drool in your mainstream news - but preferably without posting their crap here and dismissing the Taygetan content, because especially the latter is undesired here. One would think that your many temporary bans should have explained that to you thoroughly by now...

This being said: You successfully derailed yet another thread with unrelated nonsense. Let's return to the topic of "Questions to Alenym".

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-09 13:57:59)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2022-04-09 14:40:11

Happy

Greta, your stance, views, and questions lately are perceived consistently polarized.

We are encouraged to gather as much information as possible about the situation in the world, but the views you reflect are utterly biased towards official channels, which we have been warned about several times with good reason.

As it seems you have neither balanced your sources, nor adapted well to the overall focus of this forum, I'll give you another two week's pause.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#12 2022-04-09 17:53:04

mitkobs

Hugo from Hugo's talk made the connection between Ukr. flag and the Rothchild family colors. And who is more important in the world from the known cabal figures than the Rothchild family.

https://odysee.com/@hugotalks:8/ROTHSCH … o-Talks2:a

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-10 04:54:08)

#13 2022-04-09 23:06:43

Uurloq

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Where can I find Dante's videos?

Look for Youtube channel called 4EVER +1DAY.

You have to pay attention though, because he usually removes the videos a few hours after he uploads them.

#14 2022-06-19 20:52:19

Tomek

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Putin is playing a double game. He is using the help of Karistus and submitting to the cabal. All politicians are puppets of the various factions of the cabal. As is Dante, a mason. None of them are thinking about helping the people. They just prolong the game.

Exactly. None of these politicians is some type of savior figure, or even close. Just like Donald Trump, Putin is nothing but another worthless piece of sociopathic, parasitic, inbred cabal filth.

You put it VERY well... So many AWAKEN people around me believe that Mr Putin is like Mr Trump - a GOOD GUY.
There is no such thing in earth politics.

There was a time I believed that MAYBE Mr Trump is a good guy. But when heard him advocating jibby jabs (fake vaccines) I lost my hope...

#15 2022-06-19 22:53:44

Tomek wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:
Brahman wrote:

You put it VERY well... So many AWAKEN people around me believe that Mr Putin is like Mr Trump - a GOOD GUY.

There was a time I believed that MAYBE Mr Trump is a good guy. But when heard him advocating jibby jabs (fake vaccines) I lost my hope...

Trump was compromised in the tail end of his presidency.  He also has to play a game if he wants to maintain power.  Like many of the founding fathers he has lost most of his wealth trying to help the country.  He also had to play a script just to stay in power. 

Putin I think is also comprimised now...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#16 2022-06-20 06:30:31

Tomek

knoxvilles_joker wrote:
Tomek wrote:

Trump was compromised in the tail end of his presidency.  He also has to play a game if he wants to maintain power.  Like many of the founding fathers he has lost most of his wealth trying to help the country.  He also had to play a script just to stay in power. 

Putin I think is also comprimised now...

Quite sad, is not? Having no balls and thinking that money and power are THE ONLY important things in your miserable politician life...

I wonder if Viktor Orbán is really "independent". He and Alexander Lukashenko are two guys who don't dance to the cabal's tune.
Victor is the only one I know who fights for his OWN country.

#17 2022-06-20 07:46:31

Kahi Harawira

Putin.
I suppose I could be going out on a limb here, but one never knows unless they go there.

Living in a federation of sorts is a way of thinking. It is not a central command as most might view the authorities of the world that have formed themselves as corporate states, essentially are nothing but dictatorships that masquerade themselves out a democracies. There is no such thing as a democracy, just dictatorships that pretend they have achieved the Rule of Law but in fact maintain their position by “force of arms”. This fact is further hidden behind that French corporation called United Nations which is anything but, as the bombing of Yugoslavia outside the Security Council shows, when no-one said a thing. Not a damn thing.

A federation respects the sovereignty each member to it. United Nations does not do that, the EU does not do that, Nor France, nor Italy or anyone else in the EU. They all support the “force of arms”, following like brain-dead puppets behind the likes of the US and UK. Put together, they make up a significant portion of the control mechanism over the planet. All part of NATO. Run by the Cabal.

The European Christian Right of Discovery and Conquest was one of the greatest genocides on Earth (at least in this round). This 500 year old period engineered a deeply entrenched sense of entitlement and air of superiority, that led to notions of supremacy that lives on to this day, even amongst the populations settled in different lands spread out through various parts of the world. The British Empire, the Spanish Empire, the French Empire and so on, all divided up into little corporate states encompassing the globe, each with a vote in the UN, the supposed institution representing the planet.

Russia like us is a federation. We don't think in terms of globalism. Minding our own business and getting on with the neighbors is by far the primary function of a federation. Notions of globalism do not emanate from federations who are more of less simply looking after their own affairs, interacting only with those they have to interact.

Globalism comes from wanting to run everyone else's business, with notions of superiority and supremacy, of being better and with it, a self-righteous need to intervene in the affairs of others (which have nothing to do with the self-professed savior) in order that they can be saved. UN and Human Rights gives them this so-called authority to intervene (by force if necessary) in what otherwise is the peaceful affairs of others. The Right of Discovery and Conquest around the planet never ended, like Rome, it just adapted.

Not interested in a monopolistic global order. Not in the least. Respect for others ought to be a basic minimum and the only way of achieving that on a global scale would be by the establishment of a global federation rather than depending on some unknown benevolent tyranny launched directly off individualism, to achieve the same result.

We are a people and we are entitled to be respected. The fact we are up against the entire Western framework of colonial states and global mechanisms is irrelevant. We are entitled to be respected otherwise we will not exist. Its that simple for us.

I have watched closely how Russia conducts itself, looking for weaknesses in its progress towards the achievement of a global federation. And I look closely at the globalists who want to bring Russia to its knees. The evidence is stark. It is a battle to achieve a Global Federation or a Global Dictatorship.

Put simply, we just want to be respected and there is only one between the two who have the same objectives as us.

#18 2022-06-20 17:29:48

Tomek

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Putin.
I suppose I could be going out on a limb here, but one never knows unless they go there.

Living in a federation of sorts is a way of thinking. It is not a central command as most might view the authorities of the world that have formed themselves as corporate states, essentially are nothing but dictatorships that masquerade themselves out a democracies. There is no such thing as a democracy, just dictatorships that pretend they have achieved the Rule of Law but in fact maintain their position by “force of arms”. This fact is further hidden behind that French corporation called United Nations which is anything but, as the bombing of Yugoslavia outside the Security Council shows, when no-one said a thing. Not a damn thing.

A federation respects the sovereignty each member to it. United Nations does not do that, the EU does not do that, Nor France, nor Italy or anyone else in the EU. They all support the “force of arms”, following like brain-dead puppets behind the likes of the US and UK. Put together, they make up a significant portion of the control mechanism over the planet. All part of NATO. Run by the Cabal.

The European Christian Right of Discovery and Conquest was one of the greatest genocides on Earth (at least in this round). This 500 year old period engineered a deeply entrenched sense of entitlement and air of superiority, that led to notions of supremacy that lives on to this day, even amongst the populations settled in different lands spread out through various parts of the world. The British Empire, the Spanish Empire, the French Empire and so on, all divided up into little corporate states encompassing the globe, each with a vote in the UN, the supposed institution representing the planet.

Russia like us is a federation. We don't think in terms of globalism. Minding our own business and getting on with the neighbors is by far the primary function of a federation. Notions of globalism do not emanate from federations who are more of less simply looking after their own affairs, interacting only with those they have to interact.

Globalism comes from wanting to run everyone else's business, with notions of superiority and supremacy, of being better and with it, a self-righteous need to intervene in the affairs of others (which have nothing to do with the self-professed savior) in order that they can be saved. UN and Human Rights gives them this so-called authority to intervene (by force if necessary) in what otherwise is the peaceful affairs of others. The Right of Discovery and Conquest around the planet never ended, like Rome, it just adapted.

Not interested in a monopolistic global order. Not in the least. Respect for others ought to be a basic minimum and the only way of achieving that on a global scale would be by the establishment of a global federation rather than depending on some unknown benevolent tyranny launched directly off individualism, to achieve the same result.

We are a people and we are entitled to be respected. The fact we are up against the entire Western framework of colonial states and global mechanisms is irrelevant. We are entitled to be respected otherwise we will not exist. Its that simple for us.

I have watched closely how Russia conducts itself, looking for weaknesses in its progress towards the achievement of a global federation. And I look closely at the globalists who want to bring Russia to its knees. The evidence is stark. It is a battle to achieve a Global Federation or a Global Dictatorship.

Put simply, we just want to be respected and there is only one between the two who have the same objectives as us.

Wow! Great analysis! Respect and THANKs. I agree 110%

#19 2022-06-20 22:23:27

Bigfeet_E

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Liking your post there, Kahi, yet i wanted to just quote this paragraph.
We give understandings to our words to point out thee dualistic nature in creation's 'universe'.
The larger the organism the complexer its overview of balance, but it doesn't necasserely need to be.
And interesting is therefor also the word individualism, wich in itself also hold dualistic understanding.

~ In-Divide-Dualism and In-Divine-Dualism ~
- The divide aspect can be seen as the basics of seperation, that implies a network for a consiousness to move/play/grow in, creating dimensions and densities.
- The divine aspect (the vine aka Source) can be seen as the harmonised unification as the key within this network for consiousness to dis-cover new forms of ex-pression all together.
Just pointing this out that individual-ism isn't by definition a 'bad' word, merely part of the whole system, placed in a context of harmony or disharmony.

The trickster plays with words and the honorable does aswell and both have to be allowed to ex-ist with-in and with-out, or the game has expired its use.
Any federation can change in a moments notice when one doesn't notice. We are whitnessing that in many forms we can investigate our focus upon.
The construct of the game never changes, only its forms do in all things. From consiousness to spirit (spire it) to thought to belief (be leaf/be life) to emotion (energy motion) to manifestation. From no-thing to every-thing. From Zero to One to Two to Three, and from those came all, Lao Tsé said, and then back up again.

I can't say for certain much about Putin and even less about Karistus. But we re-cognise the tree by its fruits, as some tales say, cuz in every drop lies the ocean, some saying goes.
At this stage of the global game its all up in a stage of this terran caroussel, and our job is ours to unfold.

I've heard stories of an old lady (now past) prophesies of 'the bear bringing a turn of tidings in times of distress' and this may be a version of it.
The word Putin - from words “way” or “path” (put', путь). This is a straight flat road. The most correct and shortest path to the goal - may hold some value in this drama.
Karistus (christos derivative?) refers to those from Jupiter, according to Yahzi Swaruu and Aneéka of Temmer (from the vid) and the astrologicly quality influence of Jupiter is that of expansion.

One can imagine, linking dots, this having potentials going both ways for the future of the human timeline.
Lots of debate possible, but lets plant our feet in the now while doing so, with the focus on our 'vibration' expression, wich is another meaning for 'word'.
... Ok, shut up now Bigfeet, before you stick your foot in yr mouth ... lol

Board footer