You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-08 01:00:13

Leon Perry

Identity Crisis

Hi, I'm having a little bit of an identity crisis tonight. Ever since I was young, I've always felt like I had another body in a remote location in space somewhere. Throughout the years, I've transitioned my gender identity to a more feminine appearance, and I feel like a totally different person... like an adult woman, but still also the same person that I was before in my teen years as a male. I am 40 years old now. I'm not sure how to effectively describe this conundrum, but I could say that the feeling has gotten stronger over time. I looked at every mental illness, and I can't seem to fit into any of them. The closest would probably be autism, but I don't have the sensory issues that autistics have. Can anyone provide clarification on what I could be dealing with?

Last edited by Leon Perry (2022-04-08 01:25:24)

#2 2022-04-08 11:10:18

07wideeyes

Re: Identity Crisis

Not an 'expert' in such matters (probably just as well, since most 'experts' are matrix clones.....), but it doesn't sound like any kind of mental illness (again, whatever that may mean). I'd forget that, and additionally try not to get too hung up on 'identity', which is a provisional and shifting notion. I'd suggest mainly tuning in and listening to your instincts and intuition, and what feels is true and authentic. Have confidence in this, which is the real you.

#3 2022-04-08 13:07:25

You are talking about your body, but the soul is the main thing (which doesn't change as much during lifetimes). I have heard that in one  ascension cycle (23 000 years) we reincarnate with either male or female dominant characteristics.

I'm pretty sure your condition has an esoteric explanation and there is no need to try to explain it with cabal approved psychiatric terms.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2022-04-08 13:08:37)

Reiki practitioner

#4 2022-04-08 15:55:24

Tigerhawk

Leon Perry wrote:

I've always felt like I had another body in a remote location in space somewhere.

I've always had a similar feeling. I've always kinda felt like this body is not my 'real' body and that my real body is somewhere else waiting for me to return to it. It's a hard feeling to describe. For the record, I'm also incarnated male in this life cycle but feel like I have a soul that prefers female incarnations. I haven't done anything to change my appearance. I just have kind of accepted that it is what it is living in this body at this time. I don't think it's mental illness. I think the soul just develops preferences throughout it's experiences.

#5 2022-04-11 05:57:46

Edith_S

Tigerhawk wrote:
Leon Perry wrote:

I've always felt like I had another body in a remote location in space somewhere.

I've always had a similar feeling. I've always kinda felt like this body is not my 'real' body and that my real body is somewhere else waiting for me to return to it. It's a hard feeling to describe. For the record, I'm also incarnated male in this life cycle but feel like I have a soul that prefers female incarnations. I haven't done anything to change my appearance. I just have kind of accepted that it is what it is living in this body at this time. I don't think it's mental illness. I think the soul just develops preferences throughout it's experiences.

Hi Leon Perry and Tigerhawk,

I'm trained as a psychologist but these issues have to be considered in a larger context such as:

- I found it often mentioned that predominantly incarnating as female entails, that switching to male incarnation could be a rather "bumpy ride" as the spirit carries with it all the information of previous experiences where the female vibration is preponderant. Maybe that's what keeps that feeling that you have a female body somewhere.

- some more terrestrial factors could be blood transfusion, organ transplant, or surgery of any kind that implies full anesthesia, narcosis

- But is obvious that the two of you have found a different approach to treating this issue - therefore, as a solution,  I agree with 07wideeye's opinion that you should follow your intuition and instincts, adding anything else that you find useful,  according to your preferences and personal experience.

Remember that all that counts is the experience and what everyone learns from them, not satisfying the finite inventory of "scientific classifications" or  "repayment " of karmic debt, so dear to the leaders of the whatever walks of life.

Enjoy your life, make the most of it, try new preoccupations, be good to yourself, expand your interests and you will be fulfilled !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-11 06:04:40)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#6 2022-04-11 08:14:04

Tigerhawk

Edith_S wrote:

I found it often mentioned that predominantly incarnating as female entails, that switching to male incarnation could be a rather "bumpy ride" as the spirit carries with it all the information of previous experiences where the female vibration is preponderant. Maybe that's what keeps that feeling that you have a female body somewhere.

Edith, thanks for the response.

Yeah, I've actually had a couple different Akashic Record readers in the past tell me that my past incarnations have been predominantly female. Granted, you have to take what a reader says with a grain of salt, but what I was told by them felt like it was hitting pretty close to the mark.

I dunno, when Gosia did the videos on the immersion program, I was completely hooked. It does feel like the 'real' me is in a pod somewhere and what I'm doing right now is just a game that's being played. Whatever the case may be, the biological body that I'm occupying right now is what it is. It was chosen for a reason, and I need to get as much out of the experience as I can.

All that being said, I realize that this is Leon Perry's thread, and I can't speak for him.

#7 2022-04-11 10:15:49

mitkobs

There is exlanation and reasoning why people feel like they are other gender than the current one. But this reasoning may be beyond this life, something most probably traumatic happened in previous lives.

#8 2022-04-11 13:52:40

07wideeyes

Tigerhawk wrote:
Leon Perry wrote:

I used to have a teacher who said that souls will incarnate many times as males and many times as females. This is in order for them to have a more complete experience. I have no particular evidence to back this claim up, but it makes some kind of sense. For my part, my current identity is pretty solidly as a male, and my sexual orientation is pretty solidly heterosexual. Nevertheless, I find that I can kind-of flip over to a more female-type experience quite easily, especially when in a deeper meditative-style state.

So I can empathise with what Tigerhawk and Leon are saying. I too feel that I may have incarnated female many times, and the thought makes me feel somewhat relieved. I also notice that i have never had any appetite for more divisive systems re males and females, whether it be the macho-style of culture, or the modern struggle for power between men and women touted by politically-correct feminist types. I have always felt happy with 'men and women', not 'men versus women'.

#9 2022-04-12 21:47:41

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

I used to have a teacher who said that souls will incarnate many times as males and many times as females. This is in order for them to have a more complete experience. I have no particular evidence to back this claim up, but it makes some kind of sense. For my part, my current identity is pretty solidly as a male, and my sexual orientation is pretty solidly heterosexual. Nevertheless, I find that I can kind-of flip over to a more female-type experience quite easily, especially when in a deeper meditative-style state.

So I can empathise with what Tigerhawk and Leon are saying. I too feel that I may have incarnated female many times, and the thought makes me feel somewhat relieved. I also notice that i have never had any appetite for more divisive systems re males and females, whether it be the macho-style of culture, or the modern struggle for power between men and women touted by politically-correct feminist types. I have always felt happy with 'men and women', not 'men versus women'.

I'm very similar 07wideeyes.
I'm a hetero male with plenty of solid masculine traits but I also have quite a bit of feminine energy within me.
I am very 'goddess' orientated, as in, for me divinity is feminine, and whom I simply call Mother. I often have visions of being around groups of very powerful female seers and feel very comfortable in their presence (I'm completely besotted by the Bene Gesserit female order in the book/movie Dune for example).

I feel very drawn to Taygetan matriarchal culture as well! (surprise, surprise)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2022-04-13 05:18:01

Tigerhawk

DarkOwl wrote:

Sadly, I can think of many guys I know who would have a problem with and even mock the idea of a matriarchal culture. I have a feeling, though, that most of the men who resonate with the Taygetans are not going to be threatened by feminine energy.

#11 2022-04-13 08:45:56

07wideeyes

Tigerhawk wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Sadly, I can think of many guys I know who would have a problem with and even mock the idea of a matriarchal culture. I have a feeling, though, that most of the men who resonate with the Taygetans are not going to be threatened by feminine energy.

I agree with you, Tigerhawk. It is interesting to me what is coming through on this thread. 'Integrating masculine and feminine energies' is a bit of a cliche these days, and is a notion that can be easily hijacked. However, if taken properly and seriously, it describes part of the process of our 'expansion'. For a man, this includes not feeling threatened by feminine energies and female stuff, including a matriarchy.

#12 2022-04-13 15:37:09

Tigerhawk

07wideeyes wrote:

I agree with you, Tigerhawk. It is interesting to me what is coming through on this thread. 'Integrating masculine and feminine energies' is a bit of a cliche these days, and is a notion that can be easily hijacked. However, if taken properly and seriously, it describes part of the process of our 'expansion'. For a man, this includes not feeling threatened by feminine energies and female stuff, including a matriarchy.

I know Swaruu has said before that duality still exists in 5D, that you still experience contrast, but it's hard for me to imagine that there's anywhere else that the duality mindset is more hostile than it is on Earth.

Board footer