You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-08 18:40:22

Happy

Electricity - where does it Come From?

On YouTube:

Electricity - if not from Nuclear Power Plants, then Where does it Come From?

From the blurb:

"I have seen that, after the last video, many people have asked where the electricity comes from if not from nuclear power plants. Here Athena Swaruu gives a little more clarification."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-04-08 20:06:29

07wideeyes

Re: Electricity - where does it Come From?

I'll try to come back to this tomorrow, but in the meantime just one word for the video: awesome!! Thanks, Athena, and thanks Gosia and Robert for getting this together so quickly. xx

#3 2022-04-08 20:46:16

Robert369

So, basically it is time for Humanity to take over the DUMBS and their electric generators, and then switch off all surface power plants including NPPs, which then should continue to work as we know it now but much healthier for everyone.

This still makes all the local zeropoint approaches useful for mobility and individual independence, but the global power supply is not endangered.

Sounds like a plan to me...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-04-09 06:11:04

mitkobs

Low frequency means destructive effect and scalar destructive.

#5 2022-04-09 06:28:39

mitkobs

Scalar mean that is passing through densities and through different realities. This is how it affects lay lines of the Earth passing radiation through different and divided in consciousness realities.

#6 2022-04-09 06:40:47

mitkobs

There are no densities from higher perspective. But can you see what is going on in 4D that lives next to you that is intersecting through your house and surrounding, to see what kinds of creatures are lurking around doing their routines? You cannot and that is the division in consciousness between realities. Radiation goes trough and affecting 4D, 5D until meets counter radiation that is applied by the ET's to stop the spreading or simply to dissolve/nullified it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-09 06:42:52)

#7 2022-04-09 07:27:45

mitkobs

Ionizing radiation can be seen as high frequency, as fast oscillation phenomenon but what it does to surroundings makes it low frequency as it does destruction of the molecular structure of matter.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-09 07:35:31)

#8 2022-04-09 08:08:43

mitkobs

Everything that is progressive and constructive is seen as high vibration and it is. But destruction also can be high vibration with minus sign, backward gravity motion.

#9 2022-04-09 08:54:37

07wideeyes

I suppose we could say that watching this video produced certain lightbulb moments...

This is not the first time that I have had a question lurking subconsciously, but which has got thrown out of the pram without being examined, since it's too off-the-radar. But then it has been raised in a video here, and things begin to make more sense. Or, at the very least, the question is being consciously asked and explored.

Ten years or so ago I was engaged in research of, and eventual campaigning against, mass-scale wind energy production. This followed the 'invasion of the windfarms' in highland Scotland, where I live. I instinctively detested these things, but wanted to check out whether the claims that they were necessary to save the dolphins (and the Loch Ness monster, no doubt) were true. Surprise, surprise, you don't need to dig very deep to see that it's all lies, and that large-scale windfarms fit completely into a variety of cabal agendas. I suppose I should be grateful to the windfarm producers for manufacturing something so awful that it compelled me to go down the rabbit hole, never to come back.

'Wind energy can power the planet' is the same kind of barefaced lie paraded by the cabal as the fake pathogen story; but like the convid nonsense, many people fall for it. Unpredictable, inefficient, expensive, requiring half the planet to be covered by the industrial trash, environmentally destructive. Aside from these few considerations, windfarms are just great. So the question of 'where does the electricity really come from?' had been circulating in my mind for some time before this video provided (possible) answers to this very question.

Another issue connecting nuclear power to wind turbines is the matter of energetic disturbance. Like nuclear plants, I strongly suspect that wind turbines, especially if congregated in large industrial factories (a more appropriate word than 'farms') serve to lower vibration. I detest these monstrosities partly because of their visual impact, but there is more to it than that. It is well documented that people who live close by are prone to headaches, migraines, depression, nausea, insomnia, and other maladies. People move away because of the negative effects on their health, and if you have a house near a windfarm don't expect to get much money if you sell up. There is an energetic effect of these things. There are places which I once frequented because of the 'good feeling' there; beneficial for both body and mind. But now they do not have this effect, the opposite in fact. They are emitters of low frequencies, having a detrimental impact on humans in all respects. Hills with windfarms: stay away.

Maybe there is a relevance to the focus on destruction-by-wind in Scotland. This is a place that is generally very atmospheric, at best magical, and the ancient history goes back significantly, with Atlantis refugees apparently washing up here as an example. 'Black and white' energy have both had a field day in this  part of the world, and it seems that it remains important to the cabal. So there is no surprise that the energetic configurations here are being messed up by the entities of darkness.

So it's another deception to present different sources of energy as discrete and separate: oil, fossil fuels, nuclear, wind, solar, biomass etc, as all in competition with one another. Not really: they are all arms of the same agenda.

#10 2022-04-09 10:42:32

Happy

Jeff wrote:

Your world is obviously different then mine. I do not fancy new age definitions. I stick to real science.

Jeff, for 3-4 years now we've been explained very carefully by our friends in orbit, that what we have understood as "reality" is far from what is the case. And we've come to understand that "science" is just another control of the public. It even employs the same mechanisms of authority as religions - meaning a "middleman" is put in to "explain" how the world is working, disregarding how it is perceived by the individual. As you have given extremely few references to the Cosmic Agency's material since your registration, it is obvious that you have some catching up to do. So I interpret your own quote above as a request, and will grant it. Please find yourself a forum where opinions are more resonant with your world-view.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#11 2022-04-09 11:11:05

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

So it's another deception to present different sources of energy as discrete and separate: oil, fossil fuels, nuclear, wind, solar, biomass etc, as all in competition with one another. Not really: they are all arms of the same agenda.

Yes indeed, and all of them aim at disguising where all of our electricity truly is coming from - which is the topic of this thread:

Electricity - where does it Come From?

No matter the method used, it ultimately comes from the zeropoint field, the aether or whatever name you wish to use, for which I shall summarize the general process in a simplified manner below:

In the case of a steam turbine driven generator, this means that an utmostly inefficient electro-mechanical device is used to do the following:

1. Create motion using a super inefficient huge mechanical apparatus
2. Use that motion to create a moving magnet field via another huge mechanical apparatus
3. Collect the resulting zeropoint energy that has been excited in the aether

Of course, since we are not allowed to understand what's going on, these things are called "generators", though they actually are exciter-collectors that simply collect energy but don't truly generate anything.

Yet, all that is needed to create zeropoint energy is the excitation of the aether via a magnetic field (other fields work for different purposes). And for that it would suffice to simply create a small device that creates a powerful moving field only, and not a huge moving mechanical apparatus. The resulting zeropoint energy can then be collected as before or even more efficiently.

Obviously, if removing the energy-wasting gigantic mechanical portions of today's powerplants there wouldn't be 99+% losses, and we could build those devices quite a bit smaller...

And another hint: Energy and electricity are not what they teach anyways, nor less how they work.

Warning: If trying to build any such at a larger scale using standard Earth technology, it will create an immense EM signature that is easily visible from "above", and it usually causes inventors to get unrequested and unhealthy visits of e.g. black helicopters, men in black, etc. - oftentimes even before (s)he has talked to anyone else about their invention. Because they know as well as we do that free energy is the path to freedom.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-09 12:40:28)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2022-04-09 11:41:43

07wideeyes

Thanks, Robert. The kind-of good news is that my abilities in practical/technical matters are extremely limited (I suppose I could always change that.....!) so I am unlikely to get such an unwelcome knock on the door. But it does appear that inventors of such technology, which is a real threat to the cabal's dominance over the life of normal humans, invariably sell out (only for their inventions to go into the shredder) or meet an unscheduled (by them anyhow) end to this life. And to inventors everywhere: tread carefully.

#13 2022-04-09 13:47:56

Robert369

Greta wrote:

OK Robert, but you started in the middle.
Tell us where the heat which creates the steam and puts the mechanical part generating electricity comes from. It is said that efficiency of the NPP is only 33-37%. This is what you get from 100% that is created by the chain reaction.
But Athena says that NPP does not create any energy, it drains it from a grid and discharges the surplus which (I understand) creates the heat warming up the water into steam which then creates electricity as you described.
Can you describe the process creating the steam? Where does the energy come from?
Thank you!

Please note that the topic is "Where does electricity come from ?" and not "Where does energy come from ?".

And sadly as often, your questions are mixing up so many different things into a big mess of questions that show that you are not ready for the answers that you claim to seek. I advise that if you are true to wanting to know answers, that you firstly do the groundwork to be able to understand that which you ask for.

But I will say this much in a simplified form for others who might be interested:

Everything in existence is Aether, which originally is in a state of energetic equilibrium and by that already (albeit neutral) energy in itself. Consciousness then can create disturbances in it (either directly via intention focus or via devices), and by that "everything" comes into existence - including that which most people who follow fake-science have been trained to call "energy".

In a world of "matter" (which just is waves too), this means that pushing around matter of certain types can also cause "disturbances in the Aether". Though, to complicate things, we in fact don't "move matter" but merely "alter the waves that comprise it in a way that we perceive as matter movement" along a given collective agreement of how physicality works.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-09 14:09:33)

#14 2022-04-11 06:45:38

Edith_S

Hi everybody,

I re-post here one of my reply concerning aether and water and some links from different fields -

Actually I am also interested in water, but because water fascinated me before I learned from the Taygetans that aether is also water.

But I appreciate what earthly science accomplished by showing how water creates electricity by flowing in a certain way and charge separation in the human body:

1.Victor Schauberger's work on water and more (Comprehend and Copy Nature, see video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPrLGUGZsw )

2. Gerald Pollack"s work about The Fourth Phase of Water which explains a lot about the physiology and biology of living beings ( video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnRMRGsAHfA )

3. and Lao Tze who summarized  in the Tao te Ching the obvious:           http://thetaoteching.com/taoteching8.html

The Tao is like a well:
used but never used up.
It is like the eternal void:
filled with infinite possibilities.
The supreme good is like water,
which nourishes all things without trying to.

Well, where there is water, there is life.

And aether is a water in a different state of manifestation, as Aneeka said  here:

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/mini … ena-swaruu
MINITOPICS WITH GOSIA - EXTRATERRESTRIAL INFORMATION - YAZHI,ANEEKA, ATHENA SWARUU
Published 6 January 2022 by Cosmic Agency, Gosia

Space and Temperature
Gosia: They say that the area where the satellites are located has a temperature of
1,500-2,000 degrees and that they can't take it. What do you say about that?
Anéeka: They confuse things. Space has no temperature, objects in space do.
-273.15°c absolute zero, is when all molecular motion stops completely. But if an
object is in space or wherever, it will have its temperature depending on what it is
doing or where that object is. That is, in space a satellite is receiving solar radiation,
and from the Earth, electromagnetic one, and from its own internal electrical systems.
By the very fact that it is in space, in a vacuum seen from low densities, 3D-5D
wrongly said, but as a reference (higher up space is basically water, Ether).
But from the point of view useful to humans it is a vacuum. There by the laws of
thermodynamics, in a vacuum, there can be no temperature transfer.
So for an object in space, like a spacecraft, it will not be able to radiate its
temperature, so inside a spacecraft or for a spacecraft or for a satellite the real
problem is that it cannot cool down.
Gosia: But from your point of view, "5D", it is also vacuum and cannot have
temperature transfer?
Anéeka: From my point of view, "5D", it is still a vacuum but with the knowledge that it
is water in a useful form... that is, zero-point energy. So, space is not cold. It is only
inert. And the temperature of objects depends on what processes external to them or
internal to them cause them to accumulate heat.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer