You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-12 01:48:01

At this point, is everyone contaminated to some extent?

Nanographene having been in chem trails, water, and foods for years at this point, and increased in quantity plus extra exposure from the "vaccinated", is it safe to say that everyone is contaminated at least to some small degree at this point in time? If there is no virus, one of the main methods by which they made so many people sick was obviously by the activation of pre-existing graphene, by which many people were contaminated to extreme levels before the papaya was even introduced. So basically, unless something is done, everyone's "clock is ticking" to some degree or another, the papaya'd having had their process accelerated, but everyone else continuously being exposed to increasing amounts of graphene over time as well.

I guess the main practical implications for this is that questions are often asked about the dangers of contamination from person to person, people afraid of doing their jobs, going into public, seeing family, staying with lovers who made a bad choice, etc., and it seems that while staying away from vaccinated people would reduce the exposure by a small amount, they would still be getting it from basically every other angle, unless they meticulously process their own water and grow their own food, and have a special respirator to breath the air.

So...what is the way to live with all of this? Isolate oneself, disown friends and family, dissolve or deny romantic partnerships with those who made a bad choice and now regret it, for a few extra years on this miserable planet? Look at the victims of this fraud as leppers? Perhaps it is a matter of some extra longevity vs quality of life. Regretful vaxxed people sitting around worrying and counting their days, unvaxxed paranoid and driving themselves into isolation while developing superiority complexes. Division and misery everywhere. This is the sort of dilemma that makes this agenda extra vile and inhumane, vs just slapping us with a huge meteor or something. Thoughts?

righteously indignant

#2 2022-04-12 11:44:06

DDA

Re: At this point, is everyone contaminated to some extent?

Thanks for sharing, I’ve been having similar thoughts on the subject. Is it worth it to try to avoid everyone and everything to protect oneself from graphene and other toxins  and pollutants, knowing that it’s basically impossible (has you said), unless you’re on an island in the middle of nowhere. Or, should we keep living our lives knowing that we’ll all die eventually and knowing that these toxins will probably accelerate the process?

I personally chose to keep living “normally”…

I had a related reflection when getting the info on nuclear plants… It’s becoming quite the burden to live with all this knowledge: energy, oil, matrix people, federation interference, the Vierra behind the moon, etc. Basically, the fact that we’re living in a planetary size Truman show ( the Van Allen belt being the dome )! You can’t share that with anyone without being seen as a crazy lunatic, outside of this forum ?. And, there’s no escaping it while alive, you can’t fight it either, you’re just wasting energy… So what do you do?

Personally, I came to the conclusion that the only reasonable thing to do was to have absolute faith in the life that we are, embrace an heightened perspective and believe that our individual/collective higher selves have it all planned out and ultimately we’re having the exact experience we’ve been looking for in order to grow spiritually. As Yhazi has said, we only have the illusion of choice, everything is ultimately fixed, so might as well have faith and enjoy the ride! Or buckle up I should say!

When you think of it, if we had access to free energy and could fight and destroy the tyrannical political system we live under, we would have a completely different experience here on earth and it’s quite plausible that our “other selves” are currently having this experience of an “easy life” with high tech and free energy, but our “current 3D selves” came down here for a different experience, a pretty dark and daring one I may add, but we chose it, so lets be totally “self-responsible” and accept our human faith as best we can!

Hey, knowing that we might wake up in a med pod in 5D at the end of this incarnation is something to look forward to! And, personally, at least from my current perspective, I’m never incarnating here on Earth again, I’ll stick with softer experiences, even if it means a “slower” spiritual evolution…

#3 2022-04-12 13:08:31

white dwarf

If this contamination doesn't cause an extreme illness for me, that's good enough. I'd rather not exchange bodily fluids with a marked-by-the-beast person, otherwise I'm more worried about how my mental health is affected by hearing NPCs/sheeple talk. I would gladly have more solitude if I were rich/wealthy, but it is what it is. Homestading alone would exhaust me too much, I'd rather try breatharianism. I guess the nanocrap can only be removed in E.T. medpods, but what we can do is supplement with chelators, for example: MSM, to help our bodies get rid of heavy metals.

Speaking of deadly asteroids, I have thought for a long time that would be one of the most interesting ways to go (thanks, Hollywood). Well, as long as I can isolate myself from the loonies who would spoil it for me. The event would also ensure that nobody can incarnate here again. Game's over. I would prefer to see a positive shift instead, but what if it's easier to collectively manifest the big boom? Never mind, love and light everybody <3

Last edited by white dwarf (2022-04-12 13:10:03)

#4 2022-04-12 20:03:42

HeadRush

Absolutely, I've personally been taking Nicotine Chewing Tobacco & Gum to avoid symptoms / replication of S1 & S2. Also Nicotine binds with the AC2 Receptor & prevents further infection. (Google it if you don't believe me)

Also google the "smokers paradox", during the pandemic. which explains why smokers / nicotine users had the lowest infections, symptoms & deaths. Nicotine works.

#5 2022-04-12 20:28:24

white dwarf

HeadRush, according to the Team viruses are not what our "science" tells us. They are not pathogens. And if you're simply unconvinced then hey, you're free to believe what you want.

#6 2022-04-12 20:30:41

HeadRush

white dwarf wrote:

HeadRush, according to the Team viruses are not what our "science" tells us. They are not pathogens. And if you're simply unconvinced then hey, you're free to believe what you want.

I've heard alot about that theory, personally it's hard to say if it's correct or not, from my perspective I'll continue doing what I'm doing in regards to Nicotine. I've worn a mask twice during the entire pandemic, once to a big-chain retail store & once to the Department of Motor Vehicles, fully unvaccinated, unmasked & I've yet to catch Covid or even so much as a cough. Seems to be working, meanwhile people around me, fully vaccinated are getting sick & worse... Heart & cardiovascular issues.

#7 2022-04-12 20:52:27

white dwarf

Or maybe their psych op seems to be failing in your case wink I only found that CA transcript this year but, thankfully, I didn't live in fear of infection earlier (in the context of my health). Believing in our immune system surely helps us. Not that I don't take my supplements. Masks...if you never got fined for avoiding them, that's not a bad place to live.

Last edited by white dwarf (2022-04-12 20:52:53)

#8 2022-04-12 21:04:05

HeadRush

white dwarf wrote:

Or maybe their psych op seems to be failing in your case wink I only found that CA transcript this year but, thankfully, I didn't live in fear of infection earlier (in the context of my health). Believing in our immune system surely helps us. Not that I don't take my supplements. Masks...if you never got fined for avoiding them, that's not a bad place to live.

Indeed, my consciousness / reality doesn't allow me to get infected / sick, didn't allow me to get vaccinated either & coincidentally my job at a major corporation didn't force me to get vaccinated. I also run a small handyman business on the side

#9 2022-04-13 00:47:41

Does anyone believe that if you intentionally did NOT say yes to the vaccine, on some cosmic scorecard are you in some way slightly more protected?  Or is this ultra hopeful silliness.  I am for sure contaminated due to living in a highly sprayed and mind controlled area for almost my whole life (East cost USA).  LMK.

#10 2022-04-13 01:04:45

DarkOwl

Eva, Perceiver wrote:

Does anyone believe that if you intentionally did NOT say yes to the vaccine, on some cosmic scorecard are you in some way slightly more protected?  Or is this ultra hopeful silliness.  I am for sure contaminated due to living in a highly sprayed and mind controlled area for almost my whole life (East cost USA).  LMK.

They wouldn't have rolled out the vax program in the way they did if the shots didn't contain something other transmission methods don't (or they have them in much greater concentrations).
So yes, I would say you are not so much 'more protected' but less vulnerable to attacks.

That said, I woke up at 3am last night with elevated heart rate, chest pains and a frying feeling inside that I feel when I'm around wi-fi or 5G too long. My girlfriend has had similar experiences on other occasions (always around 3am). We don't have 5G around us and our house is quite a distance from others. Our modem was switched off and I even turned the electricity off to eliminate all possibilities. (I have heard they are turning up frequencies at night to disturb peoples sleep)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2022-04-13 01:15:37

okcs

Crystal Dragon wrote:

it seems that while staying away from vaccinated people would reduce the exposure by a small amount, they would still be getting it from basically every other angle, unless they meticulously process their own water and grow their own food, and have a special respirator to breath the air.

You don't have to filter your water, just get it from a spring or well, and let the earth filter it for you. You don't have to grow your own food, just buy unprocessed food, and wash it. The air...move out to the countryside, there is probably less graphene in the air in the countryside. BTW geoengineering.org has reported finding graphene in the rainwater samples they had analyzed, so they probably are spraying it.

I believe it is well worth it to stay away from the vaxxed. I don't let them in my house, although I do occasionally attend social gatherings at other houses with vaxxed people present.

#12 2022-04-13 02:12:05

Robert369

okcs wrote:

You don't have to filter your water, just get it from a spring or well, and let the earth filter it for you. You don't have to grow your own food, just buy unprocessed food, and wash it. The air...move out to the countryside, there is probably less graphene in the air in the countryside. BTW geoengineering.org has reported finding graphene in the rainwater samples they had analyzed, so they probably are spraying it.

I believe it is well worth it to stay away from the vaxxed. I don't let them in my house, although I do occasionally attend social gatherings at other houses with vaxxed people present.

This is quite true, because almost all of the truly nasty effects of the vaxx ingredients only occur after the immune system is overwhelmed. After doing all of the above at least to some extent (e.g. distilling water at home), the remaining few nano-particles can be processed by the immune system or shielded off by having a sufficiently high frequency (preferably combined with an intention focus on self/area shielding).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2022-04-13 07:25:01

Edith_S

If life offers you only lemons, make  lemonade and...ask for some Martini, now and then (just joking).

I can't turn down somebody if he/she asks for my help,having put their trust and hope in me.

I intend to be protected in all my interactions and I work on myself to develop new methods to allow me to stay fit and self sufficient.  There's so much to learn and experience, I just can't afford to let go unexplored !!!

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#14 2022-04-13 16:45:26

Merri

For me, it's impossible to stay away from the vaccinated. My husband is in the military and is vaccinated. My mother is vaccinated, and I'm just a stay-at-home mother of two who refused the needle. I guess I'm doomed to die from exposure. : rollseyes :

Last edited by Merri (2022-04-13 16:45:57)

#15 2022-04-14 05:42:29

Edith_S

DarkOwl wrote:
Eva, Perceiver wrote:

They wouldn't have rolled out the vax program in the way they did if the shots didn't contain something other transmission methods don't (or they have them in much greater concentrations).
So yes, I would say you are not so much 'more protected' but less vulnerable to attacks.

That said, I woke up at 3am last night with elevated heart rate, chest pains and a frying feeling inside that I feel when I'm around wi-fi or 5G too long. My girlfriend has had similar experiences on other occasions (always around 3am). We don't have 5G around us and our house is quite a distance from others. Our modem was switched off and I even turned the electricity off to eliminate all possibilities. (I have heard they are turning up frequencies at night to disturb peoples sleep)

Hi DarkOwl,

Actually I had myself quite a horrible night with hearth palpitations that can appear equally from external (radiation) or internal stimulus(in your case the hearth being attacked by the pent up energy in the liver, which is more active between 1-3 o'clock ) . I don't want to push on anyone my Chinese Medicine explanations, but it doesn't hurt to know what to do if happens again.

So - take some blood vessel distending pills like L-Citrulline , L-arginine or Cayenne pepper extract. If nothing else is available, an aspirin will do. Also coughing!!! There is also a pharmaceutical medicine called Concor, that could come handy to lower the hearth rate.

Afterward press the acupoint called Pericardum 6 situated between the 2 sinews running on the interior side of the forearm, at a 2 thumb width from the transversal wrist crease.  The pericard channel is preferably treated first to help the heart correct function!!

You can couple with SJ 5, situated at the same distance but on the dorsal side of the forearm. Press them simultaneously, then release. Press and release them until you feel relief.

Hawthorne leaves, flowers and berries - used as tea, also help. Garlic extract with hawthorn, and mistletoe is also good.

I hope this helps!

https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/patie … d-vomiting   Pc 6
http://www.acupuncture.com/education/po … ao/sj5.htm     SJ5

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#16 2022-04-14 06:36:31

DarkOwl

Edith_S wrote:

Hi DarkOwl,

Actually I had myself quite a horrible night with hearth palpitations that can appear equally from external (radiation) or internal stimulus(in your case the hearth being attacked by the pent up energy in the liver, which is more active between 1-3 o'clock ) . I don't want to push on anyone my Chinese Medicine explanations, but it doesn't hurt to know what to do if happens again.

So - take some blood vessel distending pills like L-Citrulline , L-arginine or Cayenne pepper extract. If nothing else is available, an aspirin will do. Also coughing!!! There is also a pharmaceutical medicine called Concor, that could come handy to lower the hearth rate.

Afterward press the acupoint called Pericardum 6 situated between the 2 sinews running on the interior side of the forearm, at a 2 thumb width from the transversal wrist crease.  The pericard channel is preferably treated first to help the heart correct function!!

You can couple with SJ 5, situated at the same distance but on the dorsal side of the forearm. Press them simultaneously, then release. Press and release them until you feel relief.

Hawthorne leaves, flowers and berries - used as tea, also help. Garlic extract with hawthorn, and mistletoe is also good.

I hope this helps!

https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/patie … d-vomiting   Pc 6
http://www.acupuncture.com/education/po … ao/sj5.htm     SJ5

Thanks Edith smile
There's plenty of pent up liver energy around and I'm no exception. May have been that although it was exactly like over-EMF exposure.
Will keep your prescription handy though.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#17 2022-04-14 16:40:36

lostsole

Regarding nicotine being protective. I've been super deep on everything to do with this plandemic for over a year now. One of the many things I discovered early on was the nicotine/smoking, etc., can be protective from Covid.

I chew tobacco, all day long. My wife smokes, all day long. She works from home, and I don't work. We are rarely around anyone, nearly 24/7 at home, and very unsocial. We always have been. Still, we caught Covid twice (whatever it is, virus, snake venom, graphene, 5G, all of the above, etc.)

The first time in Nov. 2020, we both got sick, me for six weeks with after effects lasting for months.

Then, in October 2021, we both got it again. She has lost her sense of taste, still to this day. But, she got through the illness okay. As for me, I ended up hospitalized for a week, barely able to breath. (And, I snuck in my chewing tobacco to the hospital. Man did tobacco taste horrible while in the ravages of the Vid.)

Point is, I would like to believe nicotine is protective. Is it though? One could argue that had I not had nicotine, perhaps I would be dead. There's no way to know. If I had not gone in for ozone and vitamin C IV infusions, just prior to be hospitalized, then I might be dead. But, the facts remains, my body is nearly made of nicotine and I'm an isolationist, but I still caught, and nearly died from Covid. And, I live in rural Idaho.

I've covered so many tangents, read thousands of pages, probably hundreds of hours of videos watched, of science studies, Substack opines, channelings, Taygetans, etc., and at the end of the day, the info coming at us is way too much to make sense of on both sides of the arguments, most of it being contradictory even on the same sides, and it just makes you want to toss your hands in the air.

Bring on that asteroid imo. All of this is just ridiculous, and evil, beyond what words can say. I'm quite weary of it all.

#18 2022-04-14 22:15:39

DarkOwl

lostsole wrote:

Bring on that asteroid imo. All of this is just ridiculous, and evil, beyond what words can say. I'm quite weary of it all.

I hear you!
I increasingly feel the weariness as well and need a holiday from all this (the beaches on Temmer or a month long Ayahuasca retreat in Peru would both reset me nicely!)

The challenges are definitely increasing. The husband of a friend committed suicide the other day, seemingly out of the blue, leaving a wife and young child behind. There is a lot of pain out there and its becoming more and more difficult to stay on top of it all (especially for us sensitive starseeds!)

You guys get to see the best version of myself here on the forum but my girlfriend will tell you there are other versions (lol). Her (affectionate) name for my dark alter-ego is Mycroft Dystopia (a play on my real name) and he seems to be rearing his ugly head more than normal lately. We are both more on edge than normal and feeling the pressure!

I understand the feeling of just wanting to see the whole shebang destroyed (asteroid, whatever). During a very dark period of my life over twenty years ago now (homeless and meth+heroin addicted), I used to fantasise there was a big red button in front of me with the words 'Destroy Universe' on it and smashing that thing faster than anyone could blink. That's how much I loathed this world (and myself).

It's nowhere near that bad now and I have much in my life I love (namely my incredible partner, the Taygetans, the Swaruunians, and you guys reading this). Despite the ever present dark clouds, my heart still seems to be expanding.

I appreciate the likes of Crystal Dragon who has been very open about how he feels (thank-you Dragon!!.. love you bro!). While we want to avoid negativity spirals happening here, it is important we know of each others pain and private suffering so we can be there for each other.

My two cents on this Good Friday morn smile

#19 2022-04-14 22:34:57

lostsole

DarkOwl,

I just wanted to put a quick response on here and say thanks for sharing what you did, the big red button and addictions. It was interesting to hear the deeper aspects of your life. Also, I'm so sorry to hear of the friend's husband. That is just awful and is happening all around us in all manner of ways.

My wife's older sister suddenly got cancer post jab and of course doesn't connect it. She has a one in a million sort of cancer that is very weird. They nick name it "jelly belly." She looked pregnant from all of this goo inside her.

I can't remember the technical name because it's so long. Anyway, she just had an 11 hour surgery to remove the "jelly" and it was very hard on her. The sister's massive scar from the surgery is like, oh my God!

When it comes to internet forums, I imagine many people put their best face forward. I've read many of your posts and you are always pleasant. My problem in the past with forums was I could change to absolute evil if someone crossed me, so I've tried to avoid them for many years until Swaruu. Thus, in my case, I can be my best face, or my absolute worst. So far, nobody here has triggered doctor evil in me. : )

The best solution is to keep my posts to a minimum. Lol.

Anyway, I don't know where all of this world ending crap is going, no matter how much I read to understand it. So, as stated, and like Crystal D., yourself and many others, I'm about at wits end with it all.

That said, I also agree that negativity spirals don't help either. What to do?

#20 2022-04-14 23:08:21

lostsole

Something positive for this thread of doom.

Around a year ago when I started to get into the thick of the various conspiracies and shed my "this is a real pandemic" illusions, I read many doom and gloom theories from many what seemed to be very smart people. I imagine many of you have read the same from the same people.

Anyway, if you had asked me at that time where I expected the world to be right now, a year later, I would have said billions will be dead. My jabbed family will be dead, etc. (Granted we lost my mother to the jab) Regardless though, much of what I would have thought would happen, has not.

And, it may be that these things will still happen as the years go on, and/or the Cabal will launch new horrors. But, at the end of the day, we have not had near the collateral damage I would have expected. Maybe, just maybe, some of what we theorize or read about others predicting, is more bunk than we know. We can always hope.

Edit: To be clear and not offend anyone, I was not implying Taygetan stuff is bunk. My reference was more to us humans and what we are projecting, the anti jab doctors, scientists crowd, etc.

Last edited by lostsole (2022-04-14 23:13:37)

#21 2022-04-14 23:51:52

Very true. It's not to say that the Taygetan research is "bunk", but for one, they have run tests on inanimate tissue samples and used computer models to fill in the rest, and haven't examined a live person with a strong soul connection who has been jabbed. They still don't fully know everything about how it works, or how it could potentially work. For two, they are fighting an information war, and feel it best to paint the grimmest picture possible to dissuade more people from getting jabbed. Time will tell.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-14 23:52:09)

righteously indignant

#22 2022-04-14 23:55:08

lostsole

In brief, I agree with your points.

#23 2022-04-14 23:57:08

DarkOwl

lostsole wrote:

Anyway, if you had asked me at that time where I expected the world to be right now, a year later, I would have said billions will be dead.

That would look way too obvious on the cabals part.
The deaths will happen over a span of many years I would guess.
It's definitely increasing though!

#24 2022-04-15 00:00:28

lostsole

Very true, but the point is, from all I was reading, that is what I was projecting to happen while not really thinking about the logic of their bigger plan. I know better now.

Still, things in my circles are not yet super dire. Many fully jabbed family members, for a long while now, seem to be just fine. It's really a mind f__ck.

#25 2022-04-15 00:12:49

DarkOwl

lostsole wrote:

Very true, but the point is, from all I was reading, that is what I was projecting to happen while not really thinking about the logic of their bigger plan. I know better now.

Still, things in my circles are not yet super dire. Many fully jabbed family members, for a long while now, seem to be just fine. It's really a mind f__ck.

I'm hearing lots of stories of sickness and death. I have access to a rather large grapevine in Voices For Freedom and just about everyone I talk to seems to know of someone injured or dead. My father is showing signs of clotting as is my girlfriends mother.

Yes, it is a 'mind f__ck' but here we still are with our spiritual integrity intact! We haven't succumbed to the darkness. Still we stand for what's right.

That never ceases to impress me about starseeds!

Board footer