You are not logged in.

#26 2022-04-15 00:23:55

Re: At this point, is everyone contaminated to some extent?

DarkOwl wrote:
lostsole wrote:

Very true, but the point is, from all I was reading, that is what I was projecting to happen while not really thinking about the logic of their bigger plan. I know better now.

Still, things in my circles are not yet super dire. Many fully jabbed family members, for a long while now, seem to be just fine. It's really a mind f__ck.

I'm hearing lots of stories of sickness and death. I have access to a rather large grapevine in Voices For Freedom and just about everyone I talk to seems to know of someone injured or dead. My father is showing signs of clotting as is my girlfriends mother.

Yes, it is a 'mind f__ck' but here we still are with our spiritual integrity intact! We haven't succumbed to the darkness. Still we stand for what's right.

That never ceases to impress me about starseeds!

Yeah, we stand for what's right, but will it even matter in the end? Suffering in and of itself is not a virtue.

righteously indignant

#27 2022-04-15 00:27:35

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Yeah, we stand for what's right, but will it even matter in the end? Suffering in and of itself is not a virtue.

It indeed does, because what you stand for is what you take into the next life. I'd rather not take memories or even programmings of imposed suffering with me. Or even better, prevent it in this life to become the reality that the Earth+Space Cabals desire.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2022-04-15 00:55:41

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Absolutely it matters! Similar to what Robert said, what we do here ripples throughout time. I agree that suffering in and of itself is not a virtue, but how we deal with it is. Do we become bitter and resentful, or do we allow it to break open our heart with compassion and love? Not an easy thing to do I admit, but that's the task we starseeds face.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#29 2022-04-15 01:24:05

lostsole

DarkOwl wrote:
lostsole wrote:

Very true, but the point is, from all I was reading, that is what I was projecting to happen while not really thinking about the logic of their bigger plan. I know better now.

Still, things in my circles are not yet super dire. Many fully jabbed family members, for a long while now, seem to be just fine. It's really a mind f__ck.

I'm hearing lots of stories of sickness and death. I have access to a rather large grapevine in Voices For Freedom and just about everyone I talk to seems to know of someone injured or dead. My father is showing signs of clotting as is my girlfriends mother.

Yes, it is a 'mind f__ck' but here we still are with our spiritual integrity intact! We haven't succumbed to the darkness. Still we stand for what's right.

That never ceases to impress me about starseeds!

As you implied above about the stories, I do read tons of comments in Substack and elsewhere, and indeed, some people are experiencing things going way wrong in their circles, while others are seeing nothing. I only have the two issues I've mentioned so far out of dozens of jabbed people in an extensive "Mormon" family group. (Hundreds of family if you go out one or two levels) Gets you then wondering about the variations of the case lots, and their planned distribution.

I don't believe I've ever mentioned on this forum the following:

I asked my pro jab daughter to see her jab card. (Secretly wanting her batch lot ID) Turns out, her code ID was the #1 most toxic of what I understand to be thousands of batches of her brand. (Per how bad is my batch website)

Then, I contacted my youngest sister who I knew would give me her number. Turns out she was in the top #3 of most toxic of her brand. (I've not told either of them this.)

Then, I asked my multi millionaire friend, who can be an arrogant ass, what his lot ID was, and he was way down in the no effect batches. I'm like, go figure, the rich guy gets the saline (possibly) and my family gets the toxic batches.

Anyway, all that said, I'm of course extremely glad my only daughter and youngest sister appear to be fine, so far... Time will tell...

#30 2022-04-15 01:30:19

The difference in batches and individual ability to handle and negate effects leaves a lot of variables.

As for my open heart, the universe has basically put a toilet seat around it and used it as a porta-potty for far too long. I am not bad off materially speaking, but as a starseed, that is of little value compared to real existential fulfillment, which I do not experience at all in this life.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-15 01:40:40)

righteously indignant

#31 2022-04-15 01:35:34

lostsole

CD, yes indeed, it does leave a ton of variability, not to mention the differences between vials, or how much 5G in one's life, or how many times one has been jabbed up the nose, on and on.

On your second point, I know you are not being humorous in the tone of this thread, but the porta potty thing made me laugh. That said, I do get how you feel, rather well.

Board footer