You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-13 03:15:51

DarkOwl
Banned

Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Kim Goguen has been making statements about the Taygetans recently.

First, in a Telegram chat she said this:

Kim Goguen wrote:

They are a very very negative race.

And now in her latest United Network Global News Desk Special Report she said this:

So they called up their old friends, another group, which is an 8th dimensional, lower astral race called the Targetians (sic). Now I know there is a lot of controversy about this because there are people who are purportedly talking to the Targetians (sic), which is possible because they were outside earths peripheral. They had nine ships... had nine ships outside the earths peripheral:. And the deal that they cut was for the Targetians (sic) to rule planet earth. So they were willing to donate the planet to what you would consider very high level demons in order to ensure their success, right. And they would become human rulers....

I've uploaded the above statement to YouTube but have marked it as 'unlisted' so it's not available for general viewing for subscribers or the general public. (but feel free to share)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr3_LcWQWaQ

Source:
https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/conten … ial-Report

The clip starts and finishes with pure hopium (what Kim does best!).
And 8th dimensional lower astral?! ... ooookay hmm
And flying saucers are a human construct?! ... uhuh hmm

Why anyone would trust this woman is beyond me! Seriously guys... it's no shame to admit you were wrong. We are all students in the Defence Against The Dark Arts class called earth. And this has been a great lesson!


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#2 2022-04-13 04:29:59

Robert369
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Thanks for the extract, saves me going through the whole video.

What an elaborate fairy tale about the Taygetans ! So all of their fleet of nine ships is destroyed now, riiight... big_smile And it even looks like she really believes this crap as if she did it herself !?

P.S.: Why did ya create a separate thread for this, as it was already discussed in the main KG thread ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-13 04:30:56)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#3 2022-04-13 06:39:29

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Robert369 wrote:

P.S.: Why did ya create a separate thread for this, as it was already discussed in the main KG thread ?

Because I thought it was important enough to have its own thread. Kim G has featured a lot on this forum and I didn't want anyone to miss it is all smile


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#4 2022-04-13 08:58:15

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Well, this is quite something..... I've generally taken the 'don't know' approach to Kim - but that might be changing now! Your point about it being no shame to admit you've been wrong is an important one, Dark Owl. The ability to do so I take as a sign of 'spiritual maturity' - your self image isn't so big and self-important that it constantly needs to defend its superiority. Students in the Defence against the Dark Arts class - brilliant!  xx

Offline

#5 2022-04-13 10:17:50

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

I must admit... if we didnt say anything about this lady before, let this situation now speak for itself haha. 8th dimensional lower astral? Rule the planet Earth? They are afraid to even specify what ethics means to them as it would be imposing their values on Earth, and suddenly they would go and "rule" the Earth? big_smile Funny how we never go down the road to expose anyone ever, and some of those people just do it to themselves in the long run. smile

DarkOwl wrote:

Kim Goguen has been making statements about the Taygetans recently.

First, in a Telegram chat she said this:

Kim Goguen wrote:

They are a very very negative race.

And now in her latest United Network Global News Desk Special Report she said this:

So they called up their old friends, another group, which is an 8th dimensional, lower astral race called the Targetians (sic). Now I know there is a lot of controversy about this because there are people who are purportedly talking to the Targetians (sic), which is possible because they were outside earths peripheral. They had nine ships... had nine ships outside the earths peripheral:. And the deal that they cut was for the Targetians (sic) to rule planet earth. So they were willing to donate the planet to what you would consider very high level demons in order to ensure their success, right. And they would become human rulers....

I've uploaded the above statement to YouTube but have marked it as 'unlisted' so it's not available for general viewing for subscribers or the general public. (but feel free to share)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr3_LcWQWaQ

Source:
https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/conten … ial-Report

The clip starts and finishes with pure hopium (what Kim does best!).
And 8th dimensional lower astral?! ... ooookay hmm
And flying saucers are a human construct?! ... uhuh hmm

Why anyone would trust this woman is beyond me! Seriously guys... it's no shame to admit you were wrong. We are all students in the Defence Against The Dark Arts class called earth. And this has been a great lesson!

Online

#6 2022-04-13 10:55:13

Richard93
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Thank you DarkOwl for posting this. smile I noticed that Kim was many times mentioned on the forum but something in me never let me to look at her stuff for some reason, now I know why. So my little summary:

- Kim is making lies up
- Elena Danaan is most probably CIA agent with specific purpose to discredit this whole disclosure and maybe witch casting negative spells on this forum while Luk is making her breakfast
- Steven Greer is Kingu Reptilian (which people around me still cant believe but look at his size and that mouth full of teeth lol)
- We know that Sassani is race of little innocent guys but channeled Bashar is spreading things like vaccine is not toxic...wut?
- We heard that Abraham Hicks is alright and her channeling is not parasited by regressive beings...Channeled Abraham is saying she took the vaccine but with love...So either first scenario - Esther be careful for that high frequency vaccine bus or second scenario - people will be soon buying tickets to hear Darkbraham
- Dante Santori in one video mentioned that Putin as Karistus is family related to Jesus...huh? which nonexistent Jesus?
- We also got (had) Estella and Cristina about whom I dont wanna say anything negative of course but they discredited and devaluated the whole contact which is unfortunately a fact
- Wtf???

Then we got here our beloved Gosia who is putting extreme amount of time not only to gather all those incredibly rich and complex information, divide them to particular topics but also doing great professional editing etc etc etc...She is shadowbanned to such a degree that one day I could not even find the video about Soulmates (wow what a dangerous stuff). Censured, getting trolls, dumb comments everyday etc. But whats worst is that those awesome videos has sometimes only thousands of views. Highest metaphysical concepts which in my opinion belong to the most important information currently on Earth are studied only by few thousands of people as I believe we hardcore fans and followers are doing several views per each one of us. Current cognitive dissonance and ignorance of this world is always able to amaze me and humanity can so far say bye bye to any holistic society. Everything is given to them for free but they just dont care. This makes me so sad and so angry at the same time that no wonder that I almost hang myself on birth cord when I was just few months in this 3D mess. End of my grumpy cat post.

Richard

Last edited by Richard93 (2022-04-13 15:19:36)


Taygetan starseed from Erra

Offline

#7 2022-04-13 12:20:22

Jules77
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

I can say that I don't believe my time involved with Kim's group was wasted. I did learn a lot about organizing and developing an assembly including processes and procedures. And with my other skills will make me a great resource for others.

Offline

#8 2022-04-13 12:29:42

Robert369
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Jules77 wrote:

I can say that I don't believe my time involved with Kim's group was wasted. I did learn a lot about organizing and developing an assembly including processes and procedures. And with my other skills will make me a great resource for others.

That's the way to see it: Everything is experience !

And yes, her original ideas were decent and have inspired many people to follow this up "for real", because it doesn't need Kim or anyone else but oneself and like-minded/-abled people, which in the past were very hard to find or even to start a serious talk about these topics.

Just like to many other failed attempts, many great people were brought together to work on similar goals, and the more this happens (including the fails), the more people will find each other. Insofar I see lots of positive aspects in all these "action groups", even if they after a while get derailed or taken over.

Of course it would be even more positive if these groups would stay true to their goals (e.g. as is done here or on my platforms), but I am certain that such will happen more and more. The question is therefore if there is enough time for such a relatively slow process. Or if the ones who are true to the goal find ways to speed up things sufficiently - only time will tell.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#9 2022-04-13 12:50:57

Robert369
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Gosia wrote:

I must admit... if we didnt say anything about this lady before, let this situation now speak for itself haha.

Right, over time all the fakes will reveal themselves because lies will be seen through at some point, and consistent truth speaks for itself anyways.

Yet, I'd like to point out that - while it doesn't change the outcome - we investigated this indepth before and found that Kim was truly believing that she does the right thing (which it initially was).

But as so many easily fooled and mind-controlled people, she lacks discernment and other means to see through deceptions and misguidance, so she willingly made herself a tool for the enemy. Not that this was unexpectable after her many infiltration issues which she simply was (and is) incapable of addressing in any useful way.

Looks like the "game masters" select their puppets well, and know who to install in certain positions so they become playthings later. Luckily this only works for those who are lacking personal development and thus are easily corruptible, and there are plenty of groups and individual on our planet and beyond who know better than falling for such trap. So yes, another one has fallen to the enemy - but the show will go on.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#10 2022-04-13 15:54:45

Tigerhawk
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

I have to admit that I don't know anything about this lady or the information she puts out. What's been shared here certainly sounds like Cabal-controlled misinformation. Haven't we been warned before about the CIA infiltrating the 'New Age' movement? I image there's a need right now to attack and discredit the Taygetans because Robert and Gosia have become a real threat. Cosmic Agency's influence has even reached Gaia TV.

It's certainly possible that Kim Goguen was putting out good information to begin with but has since been corrupted. Look at Billy Meier back in the 70s. To start with he was the real deal. Then later he started putting fake stuff out there that ruined his credibility.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-04-13 15:56:16)

Offline

#11 2022-04-13 20:26:38

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

More damning Telegram posts

Joni H, [Apr 12, 2022 at 7:19:29 PM]:
AMAZING Report, thank you Kim! Question: Who are the Targetians? Did I spell that correctly? Are they the group from Taygeta, Pleiades who many follow believing they are benevolent, however, use very young girl avatars?

Kimberly, [Apr 12, 2022 at 8:31:05 PM]:
Yep same ones, they are from the Level 8 lower astral though. Hence their “depleted density”

Kim specifies which Taygetans she's talking about. OUR Taygetans (not any impostors)


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#12 2022-04-13 20:49:47

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

In the latest Special Report by Kim Goguen, she said something about the 'Targetian' extraterrestrials.  Someone on Telegram asked about the spelling.  Was Kim referring to the Taygetans?

So here is the comments:

From Telegram:

    Joni H, [Apr 12, 2022 at 7:19:29 PM]:

     AMAZING Report, thank you Kim!

    Question: Who are the Targetians? Did I spell that correctly? Are they the group from Taygeta, Pleiades who many follow believing they are benevolent, however, use very young girl avatars?

    Kimberly, [Apr 12, 2022 at 8:31:05 PM]:

     Yep same ones, they are from the Level 8 lower astral though. Hence their “depleted density”


Hence, my reflection:  Kim is bad-mouthing some positive extraterrestrials.

And because of that, I’ve decided to step back and and look at possibilities.

In the Galactic Federation’s ‘Book of War’, one of the strategies of manipulation is to reveal 90% truth (to win people’s trust,) and then insert 10% deception, or in this case hopism.


Kimberly is wrong to say 'Tartarians" are the same as Taygetans.

I align with people share information that is stark truth.  The Taygetans have been consisting sharing their knowledge with

Cosmic Agency Youtube Channel since 2018 (via typed Internet chatroom correspondence.)


In conclusion, I strongly feel anyone who bad-mouths the Taygetans like Kimberly is doing, has lost my trust and attention.


I’m reminded of another person that seems to operates in a similar way using hopism; Anna Von Reitz.


In the letter below, Anna Van Reitz invites Val Thor to work with her in Alaska. But has Val Thor really helped people on Earth since the 1950s?? Not at all.

(Val Thor is originally from the planet Taygeta, but chose to go off on another direction, work with the Cabal on Venus.)


So much information coming out.  I don't know what year the letter was written:

. . . .

"Attention Valiant Thor

By Anna Von Reitz

Pardon me, but for an immortal Extraterrestrial from the planet Venus who has been trying to assist

the people of Earth since the 1950s, you sure are dumb.

You’ve been talking to the wrong “US Government” for over sixty years and getting nowhere. Go

figure.

Now, granted, sixty years may seem like a very short time to an immortal being, a mere blip between

stepping off your spaceship and meeting President Eisenhower and today—- but—- surely the

number of people you’ve dealt with and the sad results overall must give you pause to think that

maybe something is wrong? Maybe your message isn’t being properly heard? Or as I suggest— you

are talking to the wrong government?

The US Government is not the same as the American Government.

I hear your buggy is parked at Lake Meade, Nevada right now. Why not spin on up here to Alaska

and chew the fat? The United States of America, Unincorporated, the actual government, is

headquartered here.

I am sending out an urgent intergalactic telepathic message to you.

https://annavonreitz.com/attentionvalianthor.pdf

Offline

#13 2022-04-13 20:49:54

Robert369
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

DarkOwl wrote:

OUR Taygetans (not any impostors)

This I actually do not see confirmed in her words, because the question was unclear. Instead, she to my understanding never has even looked into the content here or what these Taygetans are, by that blindly following whatever her ET advisors tell her.

Or in her words: Don't even get close to those red-eyes demons (which she claims to have seen in person!) nor look at their deceptions...

So, from this it should be obvious that she is mislead and doesn't even know who she talks of. Especially since there's a credible confirmation that as Kim says a (fake) "Taygetan" group has been kicked out of our solar system (dunno if dead as Kim claims or otherwise).

And since I am certain that "our" Taygetans still are all fine and around, this confirms even more that Kim refers to one of the many "Taygetan" imposter groups without knowing anything about the real ones. So much for blindly believing "benevolent" ET advisors, while not even bothering to inform oneself about what one talks of and acts upon...


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#14 2022-04-13 20:55:30

ro2778
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Richard93 wrote:

Thank you DarkOwl for posting this. smile I noticed that Kim was many times mentioned on the forum but something in me never let me to look at her stuff for some reason, now I know why. So my little summary:

- Kim is making lies up
- Elena Danaan is most probably CIA agent with specific purpose to discredit this whole disclosure and maybe witch casting negative spells on this forum while Luk is making her breakfast
- Steven Greer is Kingu Reptilian (which people around me still cant believe but look at his size and that mouth full of teeth lol)
- We know that Sassani is race of little innocent guys but channeled Bashar is spreading things like vaccine is not toxic...wut?
- We heard that Abraham Hicks is alright and her channeling is not parasited by regressive beings...Channeled Abraham is saying she took the vaccine but with love...So either first scenario - Esther be careful for that high frequency vaccine bus or second scenario - people will be soon buying tickets to hear Darkbraham
- Dante Santori in one video mentioned that Putin as Karistus is family related to Jesus...huh? which nonexistent Jesus?
- We also got (had) Estella and Cristina about whom I dont wanna say anything negative of course but they discredited and devaluated the whole contact which is unfortunately a fact
- Wtf???

Then we got here our beloved Gosia who is putting extreme amount of time not only to gather all those incredibly rich and complex information, divide them to particular topics but also doing great professional editing etc etc etc...She is shadowbanned to such a degree that one day I could not even find the video about Soulmates (wow what a dangerous stuff). Censured, getting trolls, dumb comments everyday etc. But whats worst is that those awesome videos has sometimes only thousands of views. Highest metaphysical concepts which in my opinion belong to the most important information currently on Earth are studied only by few thousands of people as I believe we hardcore fans and followers are doing several views per each one of us. Current cognitive dissonance and ignorance of this world is always able to amaze me and humanity can so far say bye bye to any holistic society. Everything is given to them for free but they just dont care. This makes me so sad and so angry at the same time that no wonder that I almost hang myself on birth cord when I was just few months in this 3D mess. End of my grumpy cat post.

Richard

nice summary, the world is splitting into more than two, that's fo showa

I still remember when Kim was talking about the Red Queen who was a literal red skinned queen, from the Pleiades at about the same time the Taygetans were explaining that was the name of the human AI based under Denver Airport. Surprised she didn't implode sooner.

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-04-13 20:58:06)

Offline

#15 2022-04-13 22:20:31

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Yes, you beat me to saying what a great post that was from Richard, ro2778! I found it very beautiful the way that you write about Gosia and the work and dedication she has put into things, Richard. It sums up much of how I feel, but you express it better.

I also find heartening the openness of various members of the forum to revaluating their allegiance to Kim. Not necessarily to switch from an extreme to another, but to recognise that she isn't quite who they thought she is. A good example, thanks folks....

Offline

#16 2022-04-13 22:24:31

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

OUR Taygetans (not any impostors)

This I actually do not see confirmed in her words, because the question was unclear. Instead, she to my understanding never has even looked into the content here or what these Taygetans are, by that blindly following whatever her ET advisors tell her.

The question was very clear.

Are they the group from Taygeta, Pleiades who many follow believing they are benevolent, however, use very young girl avatars?

Who else could they be talking about??

(the "however, use very young girl avatars" bit, betrays the posters distortions and needed shadow work. The fact our friends are young, beautiful and female is somewhat of a purity test for us down here and this person failed!)


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#17 2022-04-13 22:39:55

Happy
Moderator

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

The fact that implants - both physical and etheric - are used on humans over a flat shoe makes it an open question if they're not used in manipulating humans like in this case as well. The non-terrestrial "black goo" and it's effects give rise to some relevant questions... How conscious are humans of any malevolent use of implants, when we're not really conscious of them at all? The answer presents itself...


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#18 2022-04-14 01:00:59

Brahman
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Such as this immortal serve the cabal because they are bored there in the federation and play "gods and demons" fooling people just like in the stupid false religions they invented.

Meridianwoman wrote:

In the latest Special Report by Kim Goguen, she said something about the 'Targetian' extraterrestrials.  Someone on Telegram asked about the spelling.  Was Kim referring to the Taygetans?

So here is the comments:

From Telegram:

    Joni H, [Apr 12, 2022 at 7:19:29 PM]:

     AMAZING Report, thank you Kim!

    Question: Who are the Targetians? Did I spell that correctly? Are they the group from Taygeta, Pleiades who many follow believing they are benevolent, however, use very young girl avatars?

    Kimberly, [Apr 12, 2022 at 8:31:05 PM]:

     Yep same ones, they are from the Level 8 lower astral though. Hence their “depleted density”


Hence, my reflection:  Kim is bad-mouthing some positive extraterrestrials.

And because of that, I’ve decided to step back and and look at possibilities.

In the Galactic Federation’s ‘Book of War’, one of the strategies of manipulation is to reveal 90% truth (to win people’s trust,) and then insert 10% deception, or in this case hopism.


Kimberly is wrong to say 'Tartarians" are the same as Taygetans.

I align with people share information that is stark truth.  The Taygetans have been consisting sharing their knowledge with

Cosmic Agency Youtube Channel since 2018 (via typed Internet chatroom correspondence.)


In conclusion, I strongly feel anyone who bad-mouths the Taygetans like Kimberly is doing, has lost my trust and attention.


I’m reminded of another person that seems to operates in a similar way using hopism; Anna Von Reitz.


In the letter below, Anna Van Reitz invites Val Thor to work with her in Alaska. But has Val Thor really helped people on Earth since the 1950s?? Not at all.

(Val Thor is originally from the planet Taygeta, but chose to go off on another direction, work with the Cabal on Venus.)


So much information coming out.  I don't know what year the letter was written:

. . . .

"Attention Valiant Thor

By Anna Von Reitz

Pardon me, but for an immortal Extraterrestrial from the planet Venus who has been trying to assist

the people of Earth since the 1950s, you sure are dumb.

You’ve been talking to the wrong “US Government” for over sixty years and getting nowhere. Go

figure.

Now, granted, sixty years may seem like a very short time to an immortal being, a mere blip between

stepping off your spaceship and meeting President Eisenhower and today—- but—- surely the

number of people you’ve dealt with and the sad results overall must give you pause to think that

maybe something is wrong? Maybe your message isn’t being properly heard? Or as I suggest— you

are talking to the wrong government?

The US Government is not the same as the American Government.

I hear your buggy is parked at Lake Meade, Nevada right now. Why not spin on up here to Alaska

and chew the fat? The United States of America, Unincorporated, the actual government, is

headquartered here.

I am sending out an urgent intergalactic telepathic message to you.

https://annavonreitz.com/attentionvalianthor.pdf


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#19 2022-04-14 03:42:39

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Could people with access to the LF chat please ask Kimberly for her sources regarding "Targedians", per her pronunciation?  It would be interesting to see who these impostors are.  It is clear that the group that Kimberly refers to and was de-molecularized is not even remotely similar to the one that Gosia is in active communications with.

Although personally I think it would be beneficial for the two sides to clarify this confusion, at least to minimize the potentially negative thoughts being sent towards our Taygetan friends by the large majority of the LF audience...

Offline

#20 2022-04-14 04:14:33

Robert369
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

*** It's me *** wrote:

Could people with access to the LF chat please ask Kimberly for her sources regarding "Targedians".

My attempts to get Kim into any kind of mature discussion in this or any other topics that she does't [want to!?] understand (like Taygetans or non-eating, after she spread nonsense) failed and ended up in insults, muting and banning from her channel, after I was labeled as "infiltrator" (despite having posted various quality explanations within the few days which I was active there). Insofar I wish anyone trying this good luck, though if she actually would reply properly it could be interesting.

Yet, about a year ago I revealed that her "ET advisors" were not who they claimed to be, and soon after she found out that they were the Dracos. Since then she's not letting a word out on her ET contacts and simply calls them "Enforcers".


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#21 2022-04-14 04:26:30

Antelopone
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

I just joined LF last week and I posted about 5 or 6 of the latest Cosmic Agency videos on Youtube.  I have now not been able to find them but the website is difficult to navigate so I am probably just missing the posts.  She also refers to the Event coming 4/18 of a solar flash.  There is several massive sun spots on the other side of the sun currently.  Maybe she is referring to these and thinks they will POP into a solar flash.  She said the Event has already started.  She also said that 100 additional I guess frequency devices worldwide were deactivated the same day as the Russian Sculpture in New Jersey.  Time will tell the tale.

Last edited by Antelopone (2022-04-14 04:27:52)

Offline

#22 2022-04-14 14:33:22

Robert369
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Here's a Telegram statement from Gosia on Kim's claim of "Taygetans having been de-molecularized" (slightly formatted for better readability):

Cosmic Agency, [14.04.22 12:15]

Super quick message to all of you getting dupped by someone out there claiming the Taygetans/Swaruunians are not in contact anymore as they were "demolecularized" (LOL).

FALSE. Contact is on, talked to Athena Swaruu just last evening, and whoever is behind "news" of that kind, is deceiving you (yet again).

Remember, CIA, Illuminati, regressives, and all sorts of enemies of what we do, are out there, and always on the look out to take us down. (Which is a sort of a compliment to me actually - there would be nothing worse than being ignored by the Matrix and the like haha!)

In short - do not pay attention. If the announcement of lost contact does not come from us personally, it is false. New video about Sodium coming up soon! ?✨


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#23 2022-04-15 00:53:26

Thinkfasst
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

I remember there was a time when many people thought Gosia and her channels was full of crap.  People would look for any piece of unclear information and use it as a wedge to discredit her.  Over and over Gosia had to be clear and concise to remain neutral in order to convey the message given to her by Swaruu.  Of all people on this planet who knows how tough it can be to prove legitimacy and get people to wake up, I would think that it would be her.

However, I see her jump on this thread and make comments I never thought I would see...

Correct me if I am wrong, but it has been made clear by Gosia that only one ship is out there from the Pleiadians right now, not nine.  That information alone should be enough for everyone to investigate further before drawing a conclusion.  It is a red flag that there may be some confusion between what Kim believes, and who we all know as Swaruu.  So, I think it obvious that Gosia, who always looks to provide accurate information from the Pleiadian's, would be first in line to just simply ask Swaruu for her response to the latest information...Right?  Ex:"Athena, who did those nine de-materialized ships that Kim Goguen speaks of actually belong to?"  However, Gosia posted a very disappointing response in this thread instead.

Let's ask the question...Since Kim Goguen has obviously been playing a very important role in humanity since 2012, why hasn't Swaruu ever once mentioned her and given thoughts on Kim's performance?  Swaruu has certainly provided her response on David Ike, and he doesn't even hold a seat on the Universal Counsel.

Kim has always admitted that she is not perfect and is learning from mistakes everyday, and at least she is trying her best to do something positive for humanity.  Gosia has also admitted she is not perfect and do her best to get the word out as accurately as possible...

So, again I will leave you with these two questions:

1. Why has Gosia not asked Swaruu about her thoughts on Kim and the 9 ships that were recently eliminated?

2. Why has Swaruu been avoiding mentioning Kim for all these years?

Until these answers are provided by Swaruu, I won't draw any premature conclusions about Kim.  Let's work together to get this thing sorted out like professionals.

Last edited by Thinkfasst (2022-04-15 01:21:12)

Offline

#24 2022-04-15 01:47:28

RoadtoSamadhi
Member

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Thinkfasst wrote:

Kim has always admitted that she is not perfect and is learning from mistakes everyday, and at least she is trying her best to do something positive for humanity.  Gosia has also admitted she is not perfect and do her best to get the word out as accurately as possible...

So, again I will leave you with these two questions:

1. Why has Gosia not asked Swaruu about her thoughts on Kim and the 9 ships that were recently eliminated?

2. Why has Swaruu been avoiding mentioning Kim for all these years?

Until these answers are provided by Swaruu, I won't draw any premature conclusions about Kim.  Let's work together to get this thing sorted out like professionals.


I don’t think Swaruu has been “avoiding” mentioning Kim at all.  It’s more like Gosia focusing on more important matters and not asking about Kim at all because it’s outside of her immediate sphere of information.    For us, we are naturally aware of conflicting sources of information in the disclosure realms.  She approached Kim the same way she approached COBRA or BENJAMIN FULFORD; as in not giving them a single thought until pushed by the community

Kim herself has single handedly provided the answers as to why the information she is providing is not lining up to anything pro-Taygetean.  It is because she hasn’t been doing anything important more than likely and has been assigned more to distract us and divide the truth community into sub sectors of subsectors.

Gosia doesn’t ask for a single $$$$$ , the project is fully self funded , UNLIKE Kim who is in control of her own banks but still asks for donations and if I’m not mistaken Kim has sold items before all in the name of funding LF.

The remaining chains of cognitive dissonance created by the Kim project and other negative ET groups will dissolve naturally and come to the surface of consciousness as the frequencies rise towards the year 2025 and up.

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2022-04-15 01:54:29)

Offline

#25 2022-04-15 02:39:15

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Thinkfasst wrote:

So, again I will leave you with these two questions:

1. Why has Gosia not asked Swaruu about her thoughts on Kim and the 9 ships that were recently eliminated?

2. Why has Swaruu been avoiding mentioning Kim for all these years?

Firstly, there were no 9 ships eliminated as it's a fictional story told by a master story teller (so why would Gosia ask about it?)

A previous post of Gosia's will explain why their opinion on Kim (should they have one) hasn't been delivered to us.

Gosia wrote:

If I tell you that Taygetans say that she lies, and you follow that, you just delegated your authority to discern what you should follow to the external agent, in this case to the Taygetans. Use your own mind, that´s the whole point here, for people to stop following others but make educated decisions on their own. What Taygetans always advice: listen to all, and then decide. YOURSELF. Humanity must learn to be independent and not be taken by the hand.

Thinkfasst wrote:

Until these answers are provided by Swaruu, I won't draw any premature conclusions about Kim.

The idea is that you do come to your own conclusions. How else are you going to learn discernment?


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB