You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-13 20:13:29

DarkOwl

Solaris and the transition to 'holistic societies'

With the recent revelations regarding Kim Goguen and the collapse of the ‘assemblies’, many may be wondering… where to from here?

The Solaris network, started in France by Frederic Vidal and now worldwide, may be the answer to this question.

The concept is very simple but powerfully effective! There are three principles that drive it.

One: Develop a local directory (very local).
Divide the network into ‘cells’ that correspond to a village, town or city suburb and create a directory of skills, resources, available land, available accommodation (temporary or otherwise), available vehicles (horse, bike, car, tractor etc.). This is the ‘human search engine’. (The video explains how this data is kept secure)

Two: Develop a ‘mesh’ network.
This connects cells nationally and internationally.

Three: Install independent communication networks.
The radio network is used (CB radio and walkie talkies) as they are the only thing that will work when all else fails (charged by solar).

This network builds the resilience needed for when services fail (internet, phones, petrol and food shortages etc.)

In the video, it is explained how this is all works practically (using the example of what happens if someone breaks a leg as illustration), how quickly things can be done and just how many resources are actually available.

Here in NZ, Voices For Freedom have been moving in this direction for a while but I think Solaris is the icing on the cake we need. We have the network well established (principle two). Directories are forming but need more expansion (principle one). Some local groups are employing radio networks but this needs to be a co-ordinated and national effort (principle three).

Watching this video it struck me how this is a huge part of the transition the Taygetans have talked about toward an eventual ‘holistic society’. A decentralised, human-based peer support network.

I urge all to watch.
Enjoy smile

https://odysee.com/@Solaris-France:d/solaris-network:6

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-04-16 00:46:52

Cocreatr

Re: Solaris and the transition to 'holistic societies'

Thank you. I take away fresh insights for community prepping from the English subtitles. Personal contact, responsibility, and trust, plus locally limited directory data and sharing rules as key safeguards. Balance collaboration, near and far sharing, resource access, with getting a job done in changing and challenging circumstances.  Now looking for local nodes to join or build.

An additional decentralized radio mesh network can be built on low-power long range WAN technology, such as Sonnet is advocating. Take this as a technology hint, not an endorsement, have not tried it, crowdfunding campaigns seem to have fizzled for https://www.sonnetlabs.com/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#3 2022-04-16 00:59:47

Robert369

Oki, so I finally got around to check the details of this system, and it generally is a good idea, as it can allow people to continue to operate somewhat normal even if most if not all Cabal systems become unavailable. And while I at this time doubt that there will be enough people who can create food and certain basic supplies, this kind of teamwork is a good way to stay afloat for quite a while.

Yet, a problem I see is the "uncontrolled flat structure" which doesn't go well with the load of critical/sensitive data that exists for each and every member of a cell:

Of course it is easy to replace critical people, but for the three coordinators of each cell just going for another person isn't sufficient, because all the personal data is a problem, and it can be easily copied and abused.

This means that especially in today's critical times of major infiltration one will need proven trustworthy and incorruptible people of high reliability and ethical standards for at least these three people, because even if these people have no factual authority over anyone else, their function and data access is mission critical.

Especially with the knowledge that the majority of Humanity are not on our planet to awaken or even assist it, but are more likely to look for their own benefit only, all these Solaris cells need to be very wary about who they accept, because infiltrators/traitors who report such to the Cabal regime are likely trying to join too.

This problem aside, I agree that if the cells and meshs are sufficiently developed, a self-regulation should be able to cover all other problems.

Still looking for a register of websites for them, but here is the link to Solaris France as per the video.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-04-16 07:56:03

Robert369

SlavaUkraine wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

With the recent revelations regarding Kim Goguen and the collapse of the ‘assemblies’, many may be wondering… where to from here?

What do you mean by "collapse of the assemblies"?
Has Kim announced this officially?

She has stopped the focus on assembly formation, shutdown the PGSD which was formed to organize the assemblies, and then got rid of Tank and Kelly. Now she is allegedly caring for the "Restoration Plan" but nothing happened with it for years, because her "health organization" is just remarketing of generally known alternative health and nothing new or "restorative".

So far it is left open if Tank and Kelly along with the rest of the kicked-out people truly were traitors as she labeled them. I know for sure that some of them are not. Meanwhile she let's the Cabals' genocide continuing without intervention, be it via the vaxxes or the global destruction of water and food supplies. And lets the media, governments, corporations and banks have their way without intervention.

If one truly was working for Humanity, one would see visible changes on the planet - but except hollow claims and unfulfilled promises none from her have ever been provided.

And now she badmouths our Taygetan friends while violently reurgitating/spreading fake-science trash which she has no own clue about. You do the math how serious she is for yourself, but I see nothing coming out of this until there are visible changes both in her behavior and in the world through her.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer