You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-14 03:47:32

The Law of attraction is dangerous

The so-called Art of Allowance basically expanded my imagination, and allow impossible things to happen (as my greedy wishes are often impossible) but it also caught many side effects. Like anytime I put a glass of water near my LevonoX260, my mind told me that that heavy glass will try its best to fall into my poor laptop smile Yes, "Everything is possible!" it seems to possibly happen since I tent to get my hands or legs touch it every time I move.

Or, the exactness in my exercises' choices. I always know that the Matrix will try to trigger me. Yesterday I used a book to do some of my homework, after I had my answers checked, I figured out that the most important image on the most important page of that book was wrong and that made I chose the entire incorrect answers. That book was used by my mom and dad for more than 7 years why it is only for now, only for me to discover that?

In the past when I didn't even know a little of LoA, these weird circumstances never happened.

Is there a way for me to counter this?

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2022-04-14 12:28:34

Re: The Law of attraction is dangerous

Be loving to the universe and wish only for things which are Service to Others. Believe in the best outcome, but don't expect it.

Reiki practitioner

#3 2022-04-14 13:11:08

BraveLightbeing wrote:

Be loving to the universe and wish only for things which are Service to Others. Believe in the best outcome, but don't expect it.

Sorry, maybe I was wrong,  but since LoA was proven in my life I started to see it as a servant, or a cheat tool to borrow Source's power and rock this Matrix. Yes of course there were failures sometimes but there were also numbers of times I succeeded, and the more I had a tendency to forget all the limits the more they came true. So to me "believe" and "expect" are not very different as the thing will happen anyway. And "believe" seems to be a weaker and more sensitive choice, like the people who wished afraid that if he dares to expect and his wishes fail, his heart will be broken and his world will end

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#4 2022-05-05 17:52:31

Pls help. I found a book which an exactly name of one of my unfinished stories, and the book I have just bought got wrinkled in the middle of its pages for no reasons! These events not supposed to happen sad They're weird and unlogical

#5 2022-05-19 22:39:12

HotJolly

I've studied the laws of attraction and manifestation as outlined in law of attraction by Abraham Hicks.  I have seen it work many times, though it can be quite dangerous.  Here are a few things from my experience:

- You will always get what you ask for.
- Your "ask" includes both your conscious voice and unconscious voice.
- They key: learning about your unconscious voice, and making it more a part of your conscious life.
- Your unconscious voice is always active, always asking, broadly focused on many things at once, like a race car driver or fighter pilot.
- If you properly uncover you subconscious voice, it's use will dominate your experience, making you a fighter pilot of life.
- This powerful feeling can subside after you get what you want, and your focus wanes.
- If you ask for A, but get B, Then there are things in B that you must face before you can live in A.
- Face the challenges that appear.  Grow as a person.  Don't lament getting B when you asked for A.
- You may get very close to A, or see many people appear with A.  Don't let this distract you.  That's their A, not your A.
- It's important to feel comfortable around A and around the people that have A, even if you don't have A.
- Living through B will help you to understand mysterious details that pertain to A.
- By facing the mysteries, you'll gain access to your unconscious voice.
- When working with your unconscious voice, you'll change yourself.
- You'll become the other half of your manifestation.
- Once you have handled B, you'll realize that A in not quite what you originally thought it was.
- Now, you can redefine A in a more realistic manner, or maybe A appears very silly now, and you can let go of it.
- You may also decide to cling to A as you knew it.  Maybe you prefer to live with the imaginary A.
- Sometimes you'll get A, and realize that it has elements that you never dreamed of, both good and bad.
- In this case, you might quickly lose A, or fight really hard to keep it, and experience pain and growth.
- Perhaps the strange challenges and mysterious details that must be faced... don't have a "B".  In a way, finding a "B" is lucky.
- The strange difficulties associated with A may become your life.
- It is possible to short circuit your manifestation through indulgence.
- If you ask to be joyful, and then over indulge in chocolate, destiny feel that you have already found you answer.  Nothing will change.
- You will have to deeply address your reasons for wanting A.
- A pitfall to avoid: Manifesting the desires of something instead of the thing itself.
- Focus on the way having that thing would make you feel, or how your life would feel after you have it.
- Emotion is your driver.  Be careful though, strong emotions associated with your ask may be driving unspoken manifestations.
- For me, the best emotion is a feeling of warmth in my chest, that grows when I think about my manifestation, and feels a bit like a coffee rush.
- Perform an action related to your ask.  In other densities, the intention alone is enough, but here on Earth, there has to be be action.
- Even if your best action is of no apparent consequence, an action must be performed, as a symbolic gesture towards your goal.
- Don't act across strong resistance.  A manifestation should flow naturally.
- If there is resistance, keep focusing on you manifestation, act in natural ways, and wait for an opening.  Timing is essential.
- If you feel a door open, jump through it.  If you feel a door close, don't kick it.
- For example, if you want a partner, don't walk straight up to every attractive person.  Do start going to places that you ideal match would hang out.
- For example, if you want to write a book, don't try to write 10,000 words in the first week.  Do start with writing exercises and reading.
- If you want a job, don't invade someone's office, but do start making phone calls.
- Having said that, if you feel the direct extravert path is the one that's opening up... go with what warms your heart instead of your head.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-20 05:28:16)

Live long and prosper

#6 2022-05-19 23:45:09

HotJolly

For me, I want to manifest healthy relationships between humanity and its neighbors.  I have focused my intent on that.  It has brought me here as the initial A or B.  My action involves writing in the forum smile

Live long and prosper

#7 2022-05-21 00:34:44

DarkOwl

HotJolly wrote:

For me, I want to manifest healthy relationships between humanity and its neighbors.  I have focused my intent on that.  It has brought me here as the initial A or B.  My action involves writing in the forum smile

A lot of keen observation and wisdom packed into your previous post HotJolly!
So glad your 'action' has led you to share here.
And welcome! smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2022-05-21 04:54:57

mitkobs

Law of attraction or law of correspondence is what we are currently as whole mind-body-soul - the whole personality and beyond. Ideas/beliefs/convictions/memories generate our thoughts and feelings which draw our actions in the world. And of course the subconscious or unconscious is part of it. The pushed back unwanted unpleasant or scary or disgusting or unthinkable is the dark side of us what we forgot and pushed back. And it cannot stay forever in shadows, it tends to get its head above the water from time to time to remind us what we had buried, things that we do not wanted to face but had to be faced anyways. This subconscious is the result B happening and dominating instead of result A that we want consciously.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-21 04:56:46)

#9 2022-05-21 05:11:31

HotJolly

DarkOwl wrote:
HotJolly wrote:

A lot of keen observation and wisdom packed into your previous post HotJolly!
So glad your 'action' has led you to share here.
And welcome! smile

Thanks!  Happy to be here.

Live long and prosper

Board footer