You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-14 23:32:11

maryboos

What is COVID-19 really? New reports about it.

There is now information coming out labeled "Watch the water" which originally came from Qanon. What is being reported is that the alleged "virus" is actually coming from contaminated public water sources that have been purposely contaminated with chemicals related to snake venom. It was said that Remdesivir (the only approved pharmaceutical treatment for COVID) is also this "snake venom" chemical and it is toxic.  It was also said the same substance is in the COVID-19 vaccines. This was all reported by Dr. Bryan Ardis. Please investigate and let us know if this is true or not. I greatly appreciate it! Thank you.

#2 2022-04-14 23:53:40

Robert369

Re: What is COVID-19 really? New reports about it.

Please be aware that this forum is about Taygetan content and not random Cabal propaganda.

This means that here it is understood that viruses are a lie and don't exist and that QAnon and all the other Cabal lackeys are spreading lies to promote/save their plandemic narrative.

At the same time, "snake venom" exists in many healing substances because that's what it can be used for - or the opposite, depending on the dosage. Thus, finding it - if even true - has zero relevance, but the fact that this isn't even named clearly points at brainless fear-mongering for uneducated folks.

Insofar, there in my view is nothing much to tell "if this is true or not", because common sense combined with the Taygetan content here does answer the question already.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-04-14 23:55:35

Qanon is disinformation. To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing related to snake venom, and no actual new virus. Some of what they are calling Covid-19 is other flu and respiratory viruses exacerbated by people's weakened immune systems from radiation and other toxicity, while a large amount of the numbers are due to graphene toxicity from previous exposure in water, food, air, and other flu shots over the years.

righteously indignant

#4 2022-04-15 00:48:43

maryboos

Robert369, I am not pushing Cabal disinformation or QAnon information. I understand this forum is about Taygetan content. My question was asked in hopes of Gosia asking the Taygetans directly, because they have investigated COVID. I also understand that there is no virus. That is clear. I am not aware of the Taygetans looking into the snake venom theory. It could be more lies, but there also may be something to it. I am open to any truth the Taygetans may share.

Crystal Dragon, I'm in agreement with most of your comments. Again, I am wondering what the Taygetans find if they were to research the new info and test in their labs.

#5 2022-04-15 02:01:19

maryboos wrote:

Robert369, I am not pushing Cabal disinformation or QAnon information. I understand this forum is about Taygetan content. My question was asked in hopes of Gosia asking the Taygetans directly, because they have investigated COVID. I also understand that there is no virus. That is clear. I am not aware of the Taygetans looking into the snake venom theory. It could be more lies, but there also may be something to it. I am open to any truth the Taygetans may share.

Crystal Dragon, I'm in agreement with most of your comments. Again, I am wondering what the Taygetans find if they were to research the new info and test in their labs.

While I highly doubt that they are using actual snake venom for anything, it's not impossible that it could be just one more component to this multi-faceted bio-weapons attack. They put everything from animal DNA and fetal tissue to who knows what in their little cocktails of garbage.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-15 02:01:48)

righteously indignant

#6 2022-04-15 02:27:57

lostsole

Here is my opinion on the snake venom regardless of the Taygetans. I like and trust their material a LOT, but I'm not a Taygetan groupie either, living and dying by their every word.

I've been listening to all of the Bryan Ardis interviews, and I've also read many of the counter opinions to Ardis's theory on various smart people substacks. As well, I've read hundreds of comments about it across the board. Almost everyone of the main article writers I've read so far agrees that some parts of his theory MAY have merit. (Clif High however does not.) I as well believe that some parts of it may have truth. But, the water aspect is a tough pill, for me, and most others, for several reasons.

However, in favor of the Taygetans and other theories, my personal experiences with Covid do NOT seem to indicate snake venom (Unless the proteins are part of the exomes/virus/whatever, as Crystal was implying.)

When the plandemic began, we watched where it started in Idaho, a small, but popular ski town, Sun Valley. It blew up quickly in this tiny no where ski resort.

People from all over the world (likely infected at the time) go to Sun Valley, and various Hollywood stars live there. This was early on, and where the focal point started in Idaho and radiated out from there. The same was true in Aspen, CO, another ski town with lots of visitors from around the world. The spread of the illness looked and acted, to me, like one would expect a contagion like that to act.

Then, as I just mentioned in another thread, my wife and I are introverts, always at home, rarely around anyone. We only drink RO water at home, and our small town water supply comes from the massive underground water supply called the Snake River Aquifer. If anyone should have been safe from the virus/exomes/shedding, whatever, it should have been us.

So, that said, my wife and I got Covid twice in just over a year, and the last time, I ended up in the hospital. Given my lifestyle and environment, I find it hard to believe it was in the water. Nor was it 5G, as I have shut off all of my wireless years ago and I live in the country. Nor had I been exposed to any high sources of graphene to the best of my knowledge. Not jabbed, or tested (Until I was at the hospital.)

So, the virus or exome theories still makes the most sense to me by my personal observations. I strongly believe my wife and I were infected by "something." But, I'm open to the snake venom thing factoring in in some way, as Ardis does have a lot of data and interesting points.

At the end of the day, none of us here, knows anything for certain on this issue for a personally witnessed, experimented with, double blinded, peer reviewed, verified fact.

#7 2022-04-15 04:29:26

lostsole

Crystal Dragon,

I know you are not meaning to be my comic relief today, but reading your post again, this made me laugh. Nicely put!

"in their little cocktails of garbage."

#8 2022-04-15 10:52:59

Gosia
Administrator

They cannot be looking into the snake venon theory as the possibility of it being behind Covid as they already expressed themselves quite clearly as to what Covid is. So I doubt they would be interested to analyze YET ANOTHER "what is covid" theory. I am speaking for them now but I am pretty sure (100% sure actually) they would not be into it. They also analyzed vaccines and there was no mention of snake venon found there.

maryboos wrote:

#9 2022-04-15 21:59:07

Tays keep insisting that no disease exists, although even one of the contactees (the Spanish doctor) said that he's never seen so many patients in hospitals. Something doesn't add up here...

#10 2022-04-15 22:06:37

Robert369

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

Tays keep insisting that no disease exists, although even one of the contactees (the Spanish doctor) said that he's never seen so many patients in hospitals. Something doesn't add up here...

Everything adds up if you learn the whole story and not only a small portion about it: The vaccine along with the PCR test and 4+5G radiation are the actual disease, hence the enforcement everywhere.

This being said, small oppressed portions of the medical system are very well aware that viruses are  resulting cell messages and not the cause of any disease, but for obvious reasons the people in the know are shut up.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2022-04-15 22:41:10

Robert369

SlavaUkraine wrote:

Remember that first came the pathogen causing the disease, then the jab + pcr tests. And covid was present also in places where no 5g coverage is.
4g has nothing to do with it.

You wish: The alleged pathogen - which is cannot be a virus anyways, because those simply are cell messages made of DNA fragments - were only the make-up, while the actual illness symptoms and killings were done by other means, including 5G (and yes, 4G can cause it too albeit it being weaker) and the renaming of standard illnesses like flu into "Covid".

Now add that there are no existing valid tests for a never-isolated virus, and you will easily find that they could label whatever they want as "Covid positive". In fact, the existing tests come in two versions, one labeled "positive" and the other "negative" - you do the math what that means...

Also please be aware that all of the Covid madness was prepared decades ago, including 5G chips that were labeled with "Covid", pre-produced mass vaccines (it takes years to create billions of doses!), and patents for many of the current vax ingredients.

Thus, Covid is a mental illness via mind-controll/brainwash and illusions, and not a physical one. Which doesn't mean that people wouldn't die of the effects of all those many attacks, but no death ever came from a "Covid virus" but at best from a modified SARS corona virus (in the first weeks until herd immunity stopped that).

I truly dunno why I have to write all this stuff here, though, because all of the above is common knowledge in awakened circles for over a year already, and already the Taygetan content explains most of it.

#12 2022-04-15 22:51:55

lostsole

"The vaccine along with the PCR test and 4+5G radiation are the actual disease"

Much as I like this theory myself and feel it has it's place somewhere, I don't see how it works logically with the stories I told above. In the early days of the plandemic, there was no PCR testing going on in Sun Valley Idaho, nor was there any 5G installments there, nor in Aspen, CO. This was long before any vaccines.

Yet, the illness was there, came on fast, and infected both states from those very remote ski resort focal points. It was obvious it came in from outsiders from around the world going to the famed ski resort.

Eventually, Sun Valley caused Idaho to become one of the worst Vid states of all for a while, early on.

And, I told my story above. I have no 5G around me. I did not have the jab or the PCR test until post getting the Vid and it was over two weeks before I finally surrendered to the hospital. Several others (unjabbed/unPCR) I know of in the same situation/environment as me, got full blown Vid with some being hospitalized, or a few dying from the lung stuff. And that does suck very much I will add, the lung thing. Scares the crap out of you.

There simply is or at least was initially, a unique and nasty pathogen of some sort, be it a shedding exome, or something, that is catchable. I doubt even harder that is was snake venom proteins in Sun Valley's water supply. It's too small of a nowhere town for any Cabal to care about tainting their water, or anything else for that matter.

Otherwise, everything else I do agree also contributes, 5G, graphene, jabs, PCR, etc., to keeping the illness chronic and reoccurring and killing off immune systems, T-cells, etc.

#13 2022-04-15 22:59:13

Robert369

lostsole wrote:

There simply is or at least was initially, a unique and nasty pathogen of some sort, be it a shedding exome, or something, that is catchable.

Yes, as said: They at first released a modified SARS corona virus, and it took a short time until herd immunity kicked in. Though, this only applies to people who are sufficiently healthy and non-toxified to still have an actual immune system, which for most "civilization people" is hardly the case due to all the toxic fake-foods, fake-medicine, etc..

Hence yes of course, in the beginning people died to "something" that they labeled "Covid" - while at the same flue and most other standard diseases stopped to exist. Of course, the treatments of this non-existing Covid virus lead to more deaths anyways, e.g. the infamous respirators that were mass-produced in advance for right this killing purpose.

Anyhow, after the initial "something" the "Covid symptom cause" clearly changed to 5G, chemtrails, toxic food, etc., and anyone who firstly had a healthy immune system and thus remained safe, and later just stayed away from all the fake-civilization "death offers", still is in good health. For obvious reasons.

#14 2022-04-15 23:16:49

lostsole

I misunderstood the statement you made, that I quoted, to be all of the cause. Given your new explanation, we are on the same page generally. Thanks for the clarification.

#15 2022-04-16 08:00:14

Robert369

SlavaUkraine wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
lostsole wrote:

There simply is or at least was initially, a unique and nasty pathogen of some sort, be it a shedding exome, or something, that is catchable.

Yes, as said: They at first released a modified SARS corona virus, and it took a short time until herd immunity kicked in.

You also said "here it is understood that viruses are a lie and don't exist"
Reading your posts is quite confusing when obvious contradictions are present.
Now you admit it was a virus? Are you saying that they had isolated this modified corona virus that you call it a virus?
In truth community it is a known fact that Sars Cov2 is an enhanced corona virus and they have isolated it many ways. It was a subject of gain-of-function research financed by Fauci both inside and later outside of USA (Wuhan) and it got leaked/released from there.

There is no contradiction here if one reads carefully: The initially released gene lab modified SARS virus which was quickly overcome by Humanity's herd immunity is not the the same as the non-existing "Covid virus". The former was found in the labs, the latter never.

Anything else is propaganda to make people believe that "the vaxx" would be actually targeting a virus and not Humanity. Not that "the vaxx" is an actual vaccine anyways, because it is an "experimental injection" which leads to life insures not paying upon death due to participation in medical trials, which is why the death legally is a suicide and not covered by the insurance police.

This being said: A virus is not a pathogen but a message, to which the immune system may overreact if it is weakened - just like sheeplings overreact to false MSM news due to their own thinking being weakened.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-16 08:03:54)

#16 2022-04-16 09:08:42

Robert369

SlavaUkraine wrote:

Sars Cov2 exists same as Sars Cov1 exists. Both are a product made in a lab. Both are sequenced etc.

Again: What was sequenced was what was created in the lab and not the "Covid virus" or any of its variants that make up today's plandemic. This was even confirmed in official statements from various health organizations and governments with such claims.

As result no valid tests can exist - which also is confirmed by "official" institutes and even the PCR test manufacturer and inventor, after all it is rather hard to test for a non-existing virus that was never isolated.

Please do your homework before making falsely generalized claims.

SlavaUkraine wrote:

Regarding insurance companies not paying life insurance for people who died - that's not true either.
A friend of mine got paid for her husband who died having taken the jab.

Seems he was lucky then that the insurance was either stupid or simply being nice, but such is no proof for that what I wrote isn't true. There exist plenty of written court decisions that state exactly what I said.

I suggest to go and find those instead of falsely deriving from a single case that what I wrote is untrue.

SlavaUkraine wrote:

And comparing reaction from MSM to reaction to a virus is not possible to make. One ispure mind control, psychological thing, second is physical reaction to a bio weapon.

Riiight - or maybe it is exactly the same and it just is inconvenient to accept such truth ? For way too many people it is, hence both mind-controls work perfectly on them.

Anyhow, I am done discussing the obvious, since it is tiresome to do so with uninformed people.

On the other hand you are free to believe what you wish, but I am here to answer questions and inform interested people with proper information and not to convince anyone. Especially the latter I suggest that you try as well really, or at least inform yourself on your own (all this info is "out there")  with the hints I have provided.

Or not, if you wish to remain in your belief system - but please don't attempt to impose it on anyone, especially not in a place like this forum where pretty much everyone knows what is being played for a long while already.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-16 10:26:38)

#17 2022-04-16 09:41:29

Robert369

SlavaUkraine wrote:

Regarding Sars Cov2 existence read this article please. https://www.reuters.com/article/factche … SL1N2LS27P

Yes yes, that surely is a credible source ! lol

In case you are not aware: Reuters is the central of all worldwide MSM disinformation media. Need I say more ? No need to thank, I am happy helping people seeing through the lies... wink

But as said before: You may form your belief system as you wish - but please don't try to convince anyone. Especially not of MSM lies.

#18 2022-04-19 09:07:39

07wideeyes

lostsole wrote:

When the plandemic began, we watched where it started in Idaho, a small, but popular ski town, Sun Valley. It blew up quickly in this tiny no where ski resort.

People from all over the world (likely infected at the time) go to Sun Valley, and various Hollywood stars live there. This was early on, and where the focal point started in Idaho and radiated out from there. The same was true in Aspen, CO, another ski town with lots of visitors from around the world. The spread of the illness looked and acted, to me, like one would expect a contagion like that to act.

Then, as I just mentioned in another thread, my wife and I are introverts, always at home, rarely around anyone. We only drink RO water at home, and our small town water supply comes from the massive underground water supply called the Snake River Aquifer. If anyone should have been safe from the virus/exomes/shedding, whatever, it should have been us.

So, that said, my wife and I got Covid twice in just over a year, and the last time, I ended up in the hospital. Given my lifestyle and environment, I find it hard to believe it was in the water. Nor was it 5G, as I have shut off all of my wireless years ago and I live in the country. Nor had I been exposed to any high sources of graphene to the best of my knowledge. Not jabbed, or tested (Until I was at the hospital.)

So, the virus or exome theories still makes the most sense to me by my personal observations. I strongly believe my wife and I were infected by "something." But, I'm open to the snake venom thing factoring in in some way, as Ardis does have a lot of data and interesting points.

At the end of the day, none of us here, knows anything for certain on this issue for a personally witnessed, experimented with, double blinded, peer reviewed, verified fact.

Greetings lostsole! I have found your experiences thought-provoking, and I trust that your health is good again these days. I wonder about the perception element in what has happened over the past two-plus years....

Before the start of 2020, being ill was a relatively simple thing, even in the winter, when people tend to get ill more. You just got ill, that was it. Sometimes you were really ill, and felt as if you were never going to recover. Sometimes everyone else around you got ill, and life was pretty grungy. Occasionally someone got ill and never came through. Afterwards people would say things like "Bloody hell, that was awful. I thought I was never going to recover." Or "I don't know what that was. It really knocked the stuffing out of me." But people generally got over it and continued with life.

But with the arrival of the special pathogen, everything changed. Or, more precisely, everything didn't change! People still got ill, some got horribly ill, some died, and some had some very weird and unpleasant symptoms. But what changed with the arrival of you-know-what was the perception of being ill. Every cough, sneeze, etc etc came under careful and fearful scrutiny. Could it be the dread disease??? And instead of just getting ill, even horribly ill, it all got put under the microscope of the 'new illness'. To a degree this perception manipulation has affected nearly everyone.

So this is not to deny anyone's illness or its seriousness. But to pinpoint the perception of being ill, and how it's changed. I have little doubt that a real ragbag of elements have been fed into the mix to create the toxic cocktails leading to some people's maladies since early 2020. But even that is probably nothing new - the cabal has been making us ill for years.

My own perception is, I recognise, influenced by the very severe illness I had about 8 years ago. Today, it would be classic you-know-what. In particular, the coughing was like nothing I'd imagined, and I spent weeks trying to sleep at night sitting upright, because horizontal positioning would bring it all on again. Four months later i ventured out into the hills for a walk, to see if I would ever be able to walk in the natural world again (you see, i had long-pre-convid!). I managed, and here I am. But the perception of this illness was completely different. Nobody asked 'what is it?' 'It's not ****, is it?' The doctor didn't seem very concerned. Apart from me, who really felt on death's door, nobody gave a monkeys! Stay at home, be patient, nothing to do. The one time I could have done with a bit of pharmaceutical help, he had nothing!!!

And that's it.....

#19 2022-04-19 21:06:47

Cocreatr

More examples along this line of research.

What is a disease without a cause?

by Jon Rappoport, February 4, 2022

A disease without a cause is a business model.

You make a list of symptoms. You say many people are experiencing this cluster of symptoms.

You give a label to this list of symptoms. A name. The name of a disease or a disorder or a syndrome.

Over time, through promotion, the name sticks.

You fund research to find the cause of the disease. This research can stretch out for a long time. Possibly forever.

Meanwhile, you develop and sell drugs to treat the disease. Money.

You keep reporting “progress” on finding the cause. “At first, we looked for environmental factors. But now we know the basis is almost certainly genetic. We’re homing in on the specific genetic dysfunction…”

Over time, what’s forgotten is this: is there really a single disease with a single cause?

And think it through; if you can’t verify a single cause, you don’t have a disease. You just have the original list of symptoms.

Alzheimer’s would be an example. Microcephaly (babies born with small heads and brain damage) would be another. The disease names seem to carry the day. “Well, if there’s a name, a label, there must be a unique disease.”

Wrong.

If there’s a name, a label, there is money.

Money for research, for drug development, money from drug and vaccine sales.

Researchers are tasked with making the list of symptoms seem compelling. “We’ve done brain studies. There are remarkable similarities among patients who have Disease X. As you can see from these scans, in Figure A…”

Still, no dice. No verified cause. Therefore, no justification for using the disease label or claiming you have found a unique disease.

But it doesn’t matter, because the business model is working well.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/02 … t-a-cause/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#20 2022-04-19 21:45:40

07wideeyes

Jon Rappoport has written some spot-on stuff about illnesses in general, and convid in particular. He seems to be a man of integrity.

Board footer