You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-15 23:42:20

cosmiclion87

Series suggestion regarding the Matrix Reset.

Hi everyone, I'm just opening this post to recommend a series currently available on Netflix ( at least in my country) that I think it's pretty interesting to see with the perspective we have thanks to the Taygetan and Yazhi Swaruu's knowledge, it's actually a classic anime series called Neon Genesis Evangelion, it was really popular at the time it was released in the 90's and left many people scratching their heads, specially the ending.

I watched it  that  time and also left with a "what the hell did I just watch?" Kind of feeling, but I find it again on Netflix and decided take a look at it again, and WOW! It got a total different interpretation to me thanks to what I have learned from out Taygetan friends, I recommend that you also take a look at it if you have the chance, and I strongly recommend the movie "the end of Evangelion" that served as ending to the series and shows explicitly a matrix reset happening and also shows concepts we have learned from Yazhi , like integration, the illusion of being fragmented, and the truth of all being one,  an ocean of infinite consciousness.

Board footer